Warlock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took him to a door at the end of the hall and opened it. She stepped inside and waited for him to follow her.

"Will this do, my lord?" she asked. "A table with pitcher and basin, one of my larger beds, freshly stuffed, I might add."

"There is one thing missing," John mused as he looked around. He shut the door and leaned his staff against the corner of the wall behind it.

"My lord?"

He turned on her and smiled. "Some companionship."

She blushed. "My lord! I... this isn't that kind of... well... I could send for—"

John stepped closer to her. She backed up a step and bumped into the wall. He reached up and stroked a finger up her neck and gently cupped her cheek. His magic warmed her skin and poured into her, fanning the flames of her not-so-hidden desires. She gasped and leaned into his hand. "My lord," she moaned.

"John," he said. "Call me John."

She took a breath and shuddered. "What are you doing to me?" she breathed.

"Holding you," he said. "In a moment, I'm going to be fucking you. I have a feeling you're going to be special, Brie. Very special."

She swallowed and reached up to grab John's robe. She blinked the lust out of her eyes and stared into his. "I haven't done this in years."

"Don't worry, your body still knows how."

"Oh, I know that," she purred. "I'm warning you that if you're going to bed me, you're going to do it right or I'm going to force you to keep doing it until you do."

John smiled. "I had a feeling about you."

"And I've been running down my legs since I saw you," she said. "No man's done that to me in a long time. Now shut up and get your robes off."

John pulled his robe up and tossed it on the floor. She blinked at the sudden action and then took in his lean and manly body. She sucked on her lip and started yanking at the laces of her bustier. John pulled his boots while she shed her bustier and then helped her remove her sandals and dress.

She rushed him but he stopped her after her firm breasts pressed against his chest with a finger to her chin. He held her back long enough to reach up and remove her glasses. She blinked and smiled, lighting up her face. She reached up to remove the pins and ties that kept her hair in a bun and let it down. It fell about her shoulders, wavy from the tension it had been under.

"You're beautiful," John breathed as he stared at her.

She blushed. "You're too kind," she said. "A few years back I was. I'm too old for that now."

"Nonsense," John said. He reached up and slid his hand between them, cupping and squeezing her breast. They weren't as firm as he'd first thought, but no sane man would dare to complain. She did have a few years on her, but she hid them well and was by no means old. Older than he looked, certainly, but still in her prime. "Any man of any age would be daft to pass you up."

She blushed. "I don't want any man."

John kissed her and swept her up in his arms. She melted in his arms and then attacked him, hugging him back and kissing his mouth with a hunger he hadn't felt since his time with Steff and Little Red. John's heart skipped a beat and then was forced to beat on as she twisted them around and led him to the bed. She clung to him and leaned back, falling onto it and pulling him with her so he landed on top of her.

Her hand slid down and around his shaft and she broke their kiss to gasp. She shifted and stretched so she could look down at him and then back up. "Are you part horse?" she asked.

John chuckled. "Don't worry, it will fit."

"Oh, I know that," she said with a wink. "It's going to hurt though."

"I won't—"

"You better," she growled. "If you think I'm going to let you fuck me and not leave me walking funny for days after, you're a fool."

"I'm not that big a fool," John said. "You've been running down your leg, you say?"

"For ages, it feels."

John stood up and grabbed her before she could reach for him. He flipped her on the bed and held her down as she struggled. His cock landed on her bottom and slipped into the crack of her arse, making her go still.

"Well why didn't you say so," she huffed and pulled her knees up under her so she could raise her hips higher. Her movement made John's manhood shift and slide along her cleft until he felt her wetness rubbing against the bottom of his shaft. She pushed back and ground against him, leaving the base of his cock and balls slick.

"Don't you dare be gentle," she growled over her shoulder at him. "Fuck me like the woman I am."

John pulled back so he could position himself at her entrance. He rubbed around a little, teasing her and drawing a fresh growl from the sultry matron. Satisfied that she was ready, he held himself at her entrance and said, "You do it. You prove to me how bad you want me in you. Split yourself on me."

"Somebody's got a big head," she said and then giggled at the double meaning of her words. She moved her hands to the bed to brace herself and tested him with a gentle nudge. When she felt him spreading her she grinned. "Ready?"

John opened his mouth to respond but she slammed herself back on him. His cock bowed and then straightened as he burrowed inside her cunt. She made it nearly the entire way down on him before he struck the guardian of her womb. Brie stiffened and shuddered, her body racked with ecstasy and agony. She waved, frozen and confused by the conflicting sensations until she let out a long and loud groan. She shuddered around him, coming undone and exploding after years of pent up frustrations would no longer be denied.

John didn't feel what she felt but he knew what was happening to her. His magic was more than just infernal, it was based in lust. Brie had no magic, but she already knew the riddle of lust that his Mistress had shared with him. Pain and pleasure were one and the same. In a case like this, John could believe it.

Drinking from the energy she poured into him certainly helped. In fact, if Brie could get off from something as simple as that...

John grabbed her hips and tunneled into her with magic, opening her to him and pulling back before slamming his hips forward. This time his flesh met hers. Her bottom struck his loins and his cock speared so deeply into her she thought it might come out between her tits. He pulled back and did it again, then again and again. Her groan turned breathless and then, a few pants later, into a rising howl as he fucked her from one orgasm straight into another.

She collapsed onto the bed, held up only by his hands. He rocked inside of her, driving only a few inches in and out while he ground his hips in circles against her. She moaned and groaned, barely conscious after the power of her sudden climaxes. Rather than driving her into a third and making her pass out, John slowly pulled out of her.

"Saints no," she cried. "Don't leave me! Not yet... so empty... so cold."

"No way I'd leave that," John promised as he rolled her over and pulled her legs up. She tried to help but barely had the strength to keep her eyes open and smile at him. She opened her mouth but John chose that moment to slide himself back into her. He hilted inside of her and her eyes crossed.

She shuddered in a mini orgasm and then managed to pull herself from the edge of pleasure-induced madness. "Saints," she panted.

John stroked himself in and out of her slowly. She moaned and let her head loll back and forth. He hands found the strength to grip his thighs and she pushed. "John... slow... please."

John chuckled and slowed his movements to a gentle rocking motion. "You told me not to hold back."

She groaned. "I didn't... I can't..."

John slowly pulled out of her. Her eyes closed and she shuddered the entire time. Tiny burst of energy sparked from her and were swallowed up by John's demonic side. She was nearly wiped out and he knew it.

John laid down on the bed next to her while she shivered and shook. He took her in his arms and pulled her up and over so she was cradled against his side. She continued to tremble and dozed a little against him. John looked down at himself and frowned. As pleased as he was because of the magic and knowing that he'd truly upended her world, he wanted release.

He looked down at her and wondered. A little shifting and sliding and he could slide his cock between her tits and...

John sighed. No, he couldn't do that. Well, he could. In fact, a dark part of him kind of liked the idea. Unloading on her sleeping form felt like such a depraved and wicked thing. But no, he wouldn't do that.

He shifted a little, not so he could slide himself between her breasts, but just to get more comfortable. Brie moaned and mumbled. She shifted to tuck herself against his side and lay her face on his chest while she slide her arm up and under his shoulder. She settled and her lips ended up brushing against his nipple. Her lips parted, allowing her warm breath to wash over him.

John closed his eyes and groaned. He'd never known his nipples could be so sensitive. Not just sensitive, but erogenous. His cock throbbed and a pearl of his pre-cum slid out of the end and dripped down onto his stomach.

John started when he felt something even hotter than her breath. He looked down but couldn't see anything. He lowered his head back to the pillow slowly and then felt it again. Her tongue. She was teasing his nipple!

Brie's lips shifted and pursed before closing around him. Her tongue began to lathe him, earning a groan. Brie shifted, obviously awake now, and began to nibble and suck on him. John groaned and swore under his breath. This was torture!

She pulled her mouth free and looked up at him. She shifted, coming up on the bed and kissed him, hard. John's head spun for a moment from the skill her tongue and lips possessed. He'd taken the lead earlier but this woman had talents beyond his wildest expectations! He should have known when she drove herself onto him the first time. She was experienced... very experienced.

She shifted on the bed, drawing him onto his side. Her free hand stroked his cock while her right hand moved under his head. Was she trying to—

John felt the press of razor sharp steel against the side of his neck. His eyes snapped open just as Brie pulled her face back from his. He stared, struggling to make sense of things.

Brie glared at him, her eyes wild, tired, scared, and excited. She licked her lips before glancing at the knife she'd pulled from the hidden sheath at the head of the bed. Her eyes darted back up to his. "Don't say a word unless I ask. Don't even think a word," she said. "You're blood won't be the first to stain this bed— why do you think I had to have the bed re-stuffed?"

John swallowed and felt the edge of the knife scrap his throat. He didn't speak.

She nodded. "Good. Now tell me, John— or whoever you are— what are you really doing here?"


12