Warlock Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand reached out and pressed into his robe, cupping his manhood and making him suck in a quick breath. She looked up at him and licked her lips.

"Oh!" John gasped. "So you weren't... No, stop... We can't."

Corsa's naughty grin was gone in an instant. She replaced it with a confused scrunching of her thin eyebrows.

"Two days in a row would leave you wasting away. Or worse, it might kill you."

She pouted and then licked her lips before slipping her finger between them and sucking on it. She performed and exaggerated swallow next.

John groaned and shook his head. "I... I wish, I truly do! You're an amazing woman, you know. You deserve so much better than me."

She snorted and shook her head before leaning in and kissing him. Her lips stayed closed but she pressed hard against him, sharing her feelings with touch.

John was half hard and remembering all too well how his gifts were also a curse. "I don't work that way. I wish I did... truly. But no, in order for me to... to do that, I would have to take from you first. You're amazing, you really are, and so strong to have endured all that you have, but your spark isn't strong enough for me to take from you two days in a row."

Corsa scowled. She stomped her foot in frustration and then let out a frustrated sigh.

"My lady, no one is more frustrated than I am right now," John tried to placate her. "If I could turn this off right now I would, just to give you pleasure. Ironic, since that's all you were offering to me... My gifts can be a curse as well. I care for you, but I can never be what you want me to be. I am... well, I am a predator. A leech. True happiness, with you or with any woman, will never be mine."

Corsa's anger drained as she stared at him and began to understand. She nodded and reached up to stroke his cheek. She leaned in and kissed him again, a chaste kiss this time, not one filled with longing. She offered him a sad smile when she stepped back and then gently pushed on his chest with her hand, dismissing him.

"You're my hero, you know that?" he said to her.

She pressed her hand to her chest and blinked her eyes as moisture began to fill them. Before John could see any more she swung the door shut. He heard the lock click and sighed. He was hard now, his robe sticking out to betray him. He wanted her so bad... her tightness made him ache and the thoughts of how she sucked him with such urgency at the end... Her nub of a tongue tickling him as he jerked and emptied himself into her hot mouth...

"Fuck," John breathed. He turned and walked back to his room. There would be no relief for him tonight. He didn't dare commune with Mistress either, not without providing her with any tribute first.

A night of studying wizardry it was. Consuming and demanding, yes. Enjoyable? Maybe. Able to appease the darkness inside of him or the ache in his loins? Not unless he was able to learn a spell to summon a woman who's greatest desire would be to please him in any way possible.

He'd never heard of a spell like that, short of summoning a succubus. He already had one of those... He shuddered at the thought of how much trouble that would get him in to!

12