Warm Down

Story Info
Not every strong girl is muscular... or quite what they seem.
1.6k words
3.79
10.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy felt the warm water running down her body and sighed as she rubbed the soapy suds into her skin, deft hands soaping up her annoyingly big tits, lingering there for a moment. Biting her lip, she allowed that they might be annoying in the gym, but they were sensitive and it felt... kinda good.

She guiltily checked the catch on the shower cubicle door as she fondled her boobs. It was shut.

With a little huff of lust she felt one of her hands slip down to begin soaping up her cock, the flesh tender and sensitive after being crammed up inside her pussy for the last hour. The size of the thing made her pussy ache after a while and, though it was half hard now and quite formidable, it had been mercifully soft during her set.

The changing room door opened and shut and she frowned. It was the first thing in the morning and she had been alone doing her cardio. The only other person had been a huge bodybuilder guy lost in the nest of weights and benches at the other end of the gym. She'd only even known he was there due to the clanking of the weights.

What was he doing in her changing room?

"Hello?"

Nothing.

"Hello? This is the ladies' changing room!"

Worried, she rinsed herself off and turned to reach for the shower controls.

There was a metallic squeak from behind her and she turned her head, startled, her black tumble of curls flinging water in a spray as she reflexively covered her breasts with her arms and clapped her thighs together.

The door was open, a glimmer of silver metal in one strong hand the incriminating evidence for how the intruder had overridden the lock.

"Hey honey, I'm Gina. Nice ass," came the smooth, caramel voice of the bodybuilder...woman, behind her.

Pecs at least the size of an old phone book each, thickly pronounced and shredded, veins scribbled wildly like sub-dermal tattoos, cradling silly, tiny looking bolt-on implants. Abs that fought for space on a belly that looked like some wild confection of loaves pulled out of a baker's oven, straining to cover and outmatch each other. Arms that seemed to throb with muscle and blood and heavy, pulsing veins. A body at peak muscularity. At peak pump.

Tracy was feeling a barrage of emotions whipping through her, embarrassment, pride (weirdly), shock, anger, a strange urge to laugh and, even more weirdly, lust.

She couldn't take her eyes off the wall of muscle blocking the shower door, blocking out most of the light from the changing room beyond, lit only by the single downlighter for the shower itself. A naked wall of muscle.

Tellingly wet from what Tracy might have described as the lower abs to the upper thighs... or simply the region occupied by a meaty, pouting pussy crowned by a thick clit.

Tracy's cock was rising, she could feel it thicken and swell, feel her balls swelling as they went into overdrive. Still, she didn't turn and face the intruder, instead remaining, looking over her shoulder, cheeks flushed with anger and a craving for that huge body.

"Who the fuck are you, and what the hell do you think you're doing?" she snapped.

"Me? I'm Gina, the local chapter of the Lesbian Fuckmeat Trappers. I'm here to show you the joys of being my next bit of lesbian fuckmeat... bitch."

Until the last word, the muscle woman's voice had been silky, amused, inviting... but the 'bitch' had been raw with lust and aggression. It was the kind of sound that lit a fire in Tracy.

She didn't move as Gina stepped into the cubicle a little way, parting thick, powerful thighs to let a strong hand diddle that obscene looking muscle clit as stray fingers stroked the puffy folds of her pussy and came away gleaming.

"I know you want this... now be a good little sub and get your face in my damn pussy!"

Tracy felt her heart sing as the predatory syllables danced across her ears. She loved it when they talked dirty.

She loved it when they felt in control.

A wet, powerful hand closed on her arm and pulled her back to the blocky brawn of the woman, but she was ready, turning in the demanding grip and seizing Gina's ass in return, effortlessly lifting 320lbs of yoked female muscle off the tiles as her cock swung around and up like a spear.

A savage jerk of her hips pushed the first six inches of Tracy's cunt-stretcher up into Gina, the champagne bottle thickness of her shaft and head drawing a shuddering gasp from the huge woman.

Tracy grinned wolfishly as she looked up at the taller woman, perched as she was even higher up on the exposed thirteen inches of Tracy's monster cock. She squeezed Gina's glutes as she watched the bodybuilder's chest work frantically, shallow, irregular breathing from the pain and the shock and the sheer unexpected sensation of sexual fullness making those implants jiggle invitingly.

"Nice ass," she mocked, as she gave Gina's another squeeze and bucked her hips once more.

Gina couldn't speak. Tracy listened to her groaning; a creaking, strangled wail as another couple of inches of girl-dick stretched Gina's pussy out.

Then Gina came.

Tracy found herself encompassed by sweating, shaking, heaving female muscle as arms and legs wrapped around her in a desperate, needy embrace.

Tracy was holding Gina up.

She could hear the bigger woman's teeth grinding as another wave of pleasure rocked that massive body, hot breath huffing against her ear. She lifted Gina.

Then she let go and drove her hips forward like a hydraulic ram, all irresistible force turning the immovable object into cooing, sexually ecstatic, butter.

The fucking was hard and brutal as she fed every inch of her huge meat into Gina's protesting pussy, her smaller, more conventionally feminine frame swallowed by a heaving, sweating mountain of orgasming woman.

She turned and pressed Gina into the shower wall before really turning it up, battering aside minor obstructions like the cervix and rearranging the huge woman's insides to better suit her urgent sexual demands. The punch fucking stopped and the rhythm changed as short jabs turned into long, pistoning strokes.

Gina's toenails tapped a beat on the shower floor tiles when they were close enough to touch them, but she was being held up against the wall by the main force of Tracy's harsh, animal fucking. The bodybuilder's frame was flopping languidly with each thrust, her abs bulging as the tube of meat behind them ploughed in and out.

Tracy's hands were everywhere, mauling those perky implants, grabbing thick handfuls of ass meat, pulling heaving pec flesh down to be hickied and sucked at by her full lips.

The tiles behind Gina cracked and still the fucking continued, speeding up as Tracy roared towards climax, her bottom lip bitten in concentration, her breath coming out in dainty, ladylike sighs of pleasure.

A pipe ruptured behind the wall as Tracy powered her hips forward savagely, hilting herself. A jet of warm water shot out of one of the cracks in the wall, pouring gallons of water over the pair of them, but only just faster than Tracy was emptying her balls into the wheezing, writhing Gina.

Thick abs were bloated out further and further by the eruption filling that womb until finally Gina began to physically rise off the cock lodged inside of her. With a groan, she was lifted off of it and had to watch in seeming slow motion as another powerful, improbable blast of fresh girljizz hammered into her clit. Sitting under the faucet would never be as special again after the apocalyptic orgasm that went off in Gina's mind then, a maraschino cherry on top of the biggest rolling wave of pleasure she'd ever felt in her life.

/////

Tracy's fingers felt Gina's pulse; rapid, but steady and powerful. A heavy hand pushed her fingers away as they brought on an involuntary shudder, Gina's entire body feeling sexually raw, like an entire extension of her clit.

"Will be fine... but- nnnngh! That was Amm-ammMMMAAAZING!"

The big woman was still shaking through the last after-echoes of her pleasurable punishment.

"Well, I hope you learned your lesson about pulling that trick again in the showers!" Tracy ventured, trying to desperately pull a bit of normal back into proceedings and get under way before more people started showing up.

Gina grinned tiredly and shook her head, protectively clutching the quarter she'd used to override the lock.

"Every week... you're going to have to give me some of that every damn week! Oh my GOD, that was good."

Tracy wrung out her hair and pouted, the expression tingled with more than a little frustration... and guilt?

"Yeah well, a few weeks anyway. I have a bad habit of getting girls pregnant and I think you've caught already."

"What?!"

"Yeah. It's a having-a-dick-and-being-really-strong thing. Makes about as much sense as the rest of it if I'm honest."

"Shit. But, wait, I'm on the pill... hell I haven't had a period in years!"

"Nope, won't matter. Trust me. You could have concreted up your fallopian tubes and you'd still get pregnant. Because science, apparently. Pre-puberty, post-menopause, missing ovaries, scarred uteruses, from anal intercourse only (that was embarrassing)... you name it."

"Shit."

"Hey! Don't look at me like that, you're Miss 'Lesbian Fuckmeat Trappers', after all! You're Fuckmeat Trapping days are over now, I bet!"

"Well, in fairness, they hadn't really begun. It's a club with one member that's half an hour old."

"What?"

"Jesus, you think if I'd thought about this longer or planned it out at all, I'd have come up with 'Lesbian Fuckmeat Trappers'? You're just lucky it wasn't Sapphic Pudendum Illuminati."

"Huh."

"What?"

"If you'd called it Sapphic Pudendum Illuminati, I might have actually joined. Sounds like a sorority."