Warm Relief for a Longtime Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Trish seduces, dominates, and enslaves a longtime friend.
2.5k words
4.3
11.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RH474
RH474
15 Followers

"I'm heading up to the cars for more sunscreen."

"I'm going that way, too. I'll walk with you."

We approached the glass-roofed wooden outbuildings, sensibly placed on top of a windy hill overlooking the beach. They were clean inside and smelled of cedar. The warm sun through the clear ceiling reflected light onto the polished cement floor, casting upward shadows and crystalline refractions on the walls. The rough hewn wooden room was a gentle break from the wind. A solitary bench next to a freshwater showerhead offered reprieve from the sand and salt.

Trish and I had grown up together, lost our first teeth and played hockey together, went to school and watched each other experiment in love, but we never found one another unattached. A tension developed throughout our teen years. Hungry eyes and the soft press of a leaning breast when reaching across a table. A full body goodnight hug, hips pressed in like friends do not do.

Now we were a decade older and married to other people, but the occasional glance still happened across a campfire, an electrifying touch on a shoulder, or brushing of hands in passing.

Outside the door to the first hut, she paused. "I need to go in there for a minute," she said, biting her lip and looking me up and down, not certain how this statement would be received.

"I need to get some more sunscreen from the car," I replied.

"Bring it back here and I can help you with it," she smiled coyly, "The sand gets in if you try and apply it in the wind. Plus, you'll miss a few spots without me."

I looked down at my deeply tanned torso, my board shorts hung loosely off my hips. Trish looked, too. Her hand wandering to the bikini drawstring on her hip.

Both well-built, athletic, and attractive, we had grown up to be comfortable in our own skin. We had also both partnered with people for whom physical maintenance was a challenge. She and I always looked out for others, keeping them safe, fed, and loved. It was this moment I realized all of the ways we never allowed ourselves to be taken care of, or simply appreciated.

We were the responsible ones. When our yearly camping trip was over we usually parted with a resigned sigh, back into a caretaker's life. It wasn't bad. It was honourable, but it left us vulnerable and hungry for someone like us---for each other.

The thought of her small strong hands kneading lotion into my surf-tightened back muscles sent a tingle of electricity through my body.

The mental picture of us standing naked in a shower and soothing water washing the sand over our barely touching bodies was all I needed.

I glanced back down the path to the beach, it was a 5 minute walk away. No one from our party would likely be coming back here for at least an hour. Under the shade of beach tents they contentedly slept and read. We were the only active ones in the group, anyway. Swimming and surfing, beach-combing and playing catch in the shallows.

I'd never made a move on her, though. We were well-behaved.

Sure, I'd dreamed of her on lonely nights when Mel was away for work. But this one moment on this island seemed isolated from the world of cares and responsibility. It was a holiday, after all, shouldn't it feel like a holiday for us, too?

"I'll be right back," I said, marching with purpose for the car.

Flashing a full mischievous smile, she slowly shut the door.

I returned, flushed, and breathing more deeply than usual. The door swung open as I reached for the handle.

In a flash, I was in, the door shut and locked, and the two of us stood close, face to face, neither moving, not wishing to break the spell of the moment, but just enjoying the depth of the years of unsatisfied chemistry between us.

Her raven coloured hair was swept back, framing her sleek shoulders and swimsuit cupped breasts. Salt water had dried in whitened streaks down her stomach. Sun tan oil glinted off her belly button and the coconut scent of her skin enveloped me as I studied the flecks of sand on her strong thighs before meeting her gaze and feeling hopelessly, happily lost in the bottomless pools of her beautiful dark eyes.

"You're so beautiful," I murmured, struck with a mild sense of inadequacy. Truly, I never stood before a goddess like this before. "I can't believe you're here. Are you sure..."

Trish raised her hand, fingers slightly spread, placing them over my mouth. My tongue darted out, impatient to catch a salty sense of her skin. The wrinkles around her eyes smiled and she looked down.

I followed her eyes with my own to see her other hand, millimeters from my visibly growing erection. I could feel the heat of her palm through my shorts. The sensation of her closeness brought me deeper into the tide of our own private ocean.

My pulse rushed in my ears and I longed to dive under the first wave and allow the current to sweep me away, but this moment would never come again. We should take it slowly.

She brought my hands up to her breasts where I felt her firm nipples, striving through the fabric of her halter-style bikini top.

We stood mere inches apart, breathing deeply. Trish inhaled, reaching both hands back and untying the swimsuit strings.

She smiled devilishly at me as the fabric draped over my wrists, revealing her perfectly balanced breasts.

Seeing them swell to my touch was a rush that had me needing her, deeply.

She wrapped my wrists in her swim top, quickly tying a knot, leaving a loop-handle. Then she turned, leading me by the "handcuffs" to the shower. Her sexy confidence showing in the strong measured swing of her hips.

She turned on the water and faced away from the stream, allowing it to spill down her bare back.

Once the water warmed, Trish reached up with her free hand, pulling my head in close for a kiss. Our mouths met, and in slow motion, her wet lips moved across mine, pressing our passions together. She withdrew slowly, the heat of her beautiful mouth moving down onto the base of my throat.

"Now trust me," she intoned, passing the 'hand-cuff' loop to her foot and pressing down. The bikini top was elastic and the pressure pulled my arms until our eyes were level.

With my hands held down and her two hands now free she cupped my face, leading it to the water streaming over her shoulders and down her delicious breasts. I leaned in, opening my mouth to drink from her body.

I loved the way she was taking the lead. Her beauty magnified by her confidence. It was so sexy being loved by a strong woman. I didn't have to think, I didn't have to work, it was obvious what she wanted... ...And it was obvious that I wanted to give it to her.

The coy expression on her face encouraged my submission. Her fingers wickedly guided my mouth to her skin: observing, teasing, enslaving.

Fully engrossed in worshiping each breast in turn, I hardly realized the force of her foot in the loop steadily increasing. I was nearly bent in half, my face in line with her navel, before I naturally dropped to my knees. The water from the shower head poured hot between us.

She had been leading for a while now, I thought. It's only fair for me to do some of the imagining, too. Knowing that in making love to Mel, I often led her through experiences I wished she would reciprocate, I decided to see if Trish wanted me to take control for a little while.

With my erection throbbing in my shorts, burning for her, I planted my feet and pressed up, meeting her eye to eye.

She smiled wide, surprised at my strength, and she wrapped me in a deep french kiss. I felt her hands move down to my shorts, undo the draw string and drop them to the ground.

My hard on swung free, bouncing as she delicately cupped my balls, fingertips teasing and massaging me to full length.

The pressure on my wrapped wrists had caused the swimsuit to bite into my skin a little. I flexed my fingers to restore circulation as she let up on the bikini handcuffs once again. Her leg poised effortlessly in the air like a ballerina's. Water ran freely down the well-toned muscles of her hips.

With my throbbing cock between us, I noticed her eyes fastened to the dripping tip. She undid the sides of her bikini bottoms, moving our bodies close together as she slid the silky wet fabric out.

Now she leaned to the side, allowing more water to pour over her shoulder and onto my chest before purring, "Now, get down, you," pressing the loop around her raised foot straight to the floor.

I think I intrigued her. She was probably not used to a lover who would consider her own desire to be "taken." But if she did want me in control, it wasn't yet.

I kneeled to relieve the pain in my wrists and I found myself face to face with her beautiful, swollen sex. I could smell her desire, and I loved her smooth, perfectly pouting pussy. Every growing fold full of honey and want.

A small purple bead on a hoop dangled over her throbbing clitoris. I extended my tongue towards it only to feel her nails dig into my skin.

"No. Not yet, my pet."

Sensing my confusion, she slowly, deliberately looped her soaked bikini bottoms around my neck. With each wet wrap, I felt myself losing my desire to eventually take control, and as she pulled it snug, hot water ran from its fabric in trails down my skin, it was the last of my resistance to her steamy entrapment.

She had me on my knees, wrists pinned to the floor, throat wrapped in her cum-slick swimsuit. At her mercy, I wondered what she had in mind. Her demanding, her confidence, her beautiful body... ...it was all so new to me.

She reached behind her and turned off the water. The room was like a wet sauna now, full of steam and sunlight. We were both clean, but sweating hard in the heat.

Noticing the gaping hole in my shaft, and the heavy droplets of pre cum brimming, she smiled, again, as she slid a knot tight against my neck, "Mmmm. You like this, don't you? Dirty boy. I always wondered if you'd let me have you on all fours. Now, I know you're my thirsty man-slut, I can't wait to watch you pleasure me."

I had not expected this from her... A little playing, maybe a little tying... now the binding on my wrist was distractingly painful. I enjoyed seeing her turned on by our game, but I didn't want this to go any further.

I reached up with both hands and inserted my fingers underneath the strangling fabric, "Trish, lighten up a little. I'm happy to play this way, just take it eas---"

The sweet smile faded from the corners of her eyes. She suddenly pulled, hard, with both hands, tightening the necktie, my mouth opened for air as I struggled to regain control, but white circles clouded my vision.

For the moment, I was completely fucked. I panicked, and collapsed.

I awoke seconds later, an erection painfully contained inside my skin. I looked down to see my body, hard like wood, and darkly colored, nearly red with strain. I'd never felt hard like this before.

She stood over me, still, waiting patiently for my full, unreserved submission. She held my life in her hands and had let me regain consciousness. The determined look on her face let me know that I might not get a second chance.

The power in her sleek arms was evident now as her muscles defined themselves in force. She was competing with me in a contest of strength and will, like the athlete she was. If there was a moment to fight her, it had passed.

Blood pounded in my eyes and ears, my limbs felt heavy and I relented, closing my eyes, I re-extended my tongue, to be used, however she pleased.

"Ahhh, that's a good boy."

She released enough tension to allow me a deep breath and then led me, on my knees to a cedar bench next to the showerhead where she sat back, half reclined, legs spread wide.

The sweat glistened over her entire body now, running down from her breasts, to her belly button, parting to either side of her shaved, swollen mound, and continuing in tiny rivers over the creases of her hips, framing her voracious vulva.

"Now show me why I've waited to have you!" Trish pulled my open mouth into her salivating labia with force.

With hard and steady pressure on the back of my head, she held me still against her pulsing body---my mouth engulfed in her sex.

Her deliciously taut abdomen undulated as I felt her inner lips contracting around my tongue. Her rock-hard clitoris pressed firmly against my upper lip. I forced my tongue deep underneath, in rhythm with her thrusts. My bloodshot eyes hypnotized by the purple bead dangling before them.

"Mhmm, mhmm... yehessss!" she hissed as the pace and power of her face-fucking conquest increased.

Vicious sighs of pleasure escaped her mouth as her contractions forced nectar from her deepest parts. It spilled over the sides of my mouth, dribbling down my chin.

Losing herself to her passions she swore unspeakable oaths, and I prayed the sadistic demon who possessed her was exorcised, bit by bit, with every shudder.

Beads of sweat formed on her inner thighs and the veins on her smooth clitoral hood stood out as she pulled back and began grinding the full length of my face against her lips. I could taste every part of her body now as sweat and water ran down, accumulating in her lowest folds.

I drank her deeply, stroking myself into a frenzy.

I let out a muffled cry as I came. The loop tightened around my neck as she rode my face into a second pleasured oblivion.

Momentarily dazed, she released her hold and I collapsed forward, gasping for breath, my pulse pounding in my ears.

Even after cumming, my erection somehow remained, screaming for a deeper release.

I lay my cheek on the top of her foot. Pulse thundering, my face covered in sweat and cum.

I looked up to see her, breathing deeply, fingering her clit with small, practiced circles.

Sweat stood out all over her flawless body as she gazed down at me, satisfied, enjoying her victory. Her clit ring flipped up and down as her soaking hands brought her closer to a third climax.

Narrowing her eyes, once again she tightened her grip on my tether. The last thing I remember was the faint sound of her voice singing, and the warm flood of her sweet golden water as it rushed down over her feet and onto my slathered enslaved face.

I opened my mouth to drink her in and fell asleep, engulfed in steam, honey, and dark.

RH474
RH474
15 Followers