Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 08

Story Info
Justin talks Anna into giving BJ's at Kyle's bachelor party.
4.4k words
3.41
6.8k
10

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Tuesday night in mid-May, four days before Justin's best friend, Kyle, would be walking down the aisle with Brandi. Justin would be standing by his side as his Best Man.

Kyle left in January to finish his final project in South Africa for the engineering firm he was quitting. He barely had time to pack up and clean out his San Francisco apartment before he left. He would arrive in Philadelphia on Thursday, two days prior to his Saturday afternoon wedding.

With very few west coast friends able to make the trip to the east, Justin at least wanted to get Kyle's groomsmen together for one final night before he got married to Brandi. Justin's fellow groomsmen would not be arriving until Thursday either. Bob would be travelling from San Francisco with his wife, Jen, while Ren and his wife, Hina, were coming all the way from Tokyo. The only time available for a bachelor party was Friday night.

The two travelling couples would be staying at Justin and Audrey's home in the suburbs. Justin told Audrey he wanted to reserve a suite at Big Box Convention Center Hotel in Center City on Friday night, so the men could celebrate Kyle's "last night of freedom" as raucously and as late as they wanted. Audrey readily agreed. She looked forward to spending time with Jen and Hina at their house and would invite her next-door neighbor, Mary, one of Brandi's bridesmaids, over too.

Justin walked out back to his shed and called Bob.

"Hey Justin!"

"Hey Bob!" Justin responded to his former college buddy. "I hope you are looking forward to a rocking weekend!"

"Oh, man!" Came the enthusiastic response from the normally subdued Bob. "Jen and I can't wait to get there and start partying with you guys!"

"That's great, man." Justin replied. "It's going to be great. We'll do the bachelor party on Friday night. I booked a hotel suite downtown for us. Audrey will host the women at our place. Brandi is sleeping over her parents."

"Oh shit, Justin." Bob said to him. "I know you. If you booked a hotel, you must have some wild plans for us."

"I bought two cases of beer and two bottles of whiskey. I figured we'd go over to Darla's Gentleman's Club and get ourselves primed for the real fun. Then we head back to the hotel and order up a woman to come entertain us!? What do you think?"

"That sounds awesome, dude!" Bob replied. "I can't wait!"

"Now Kyle said he doesn't want things to get too crazy." Justin said, laughing.

"Yeah, well, fuck him." Bob replied, laughing heartily.

"Yeah. I know!" Justin shot back, laughing harder.

"I'll tell you who's not happy Kyle's getting married!" Bob said, getting more serious. "Jen. She called him up a month ago. She wanted to figure out a way to see him before this weekend. She even texted him some naked pics. He shut her down!"

"No fucking way! What's gotten into him?" Justin asked, incredulously.

"She even offered him a parting blowjob. He said no to that! He said he's had his fun."

"Wow. How'd Jen take it?"

"Not too well. To be honest, she didn't tell me she was going to do that. That led to me telling her that I knew she was seeing some other dude on the side and was keeping it a secret from me. I finally had enough of her running around. I said enough is enough. If she's going to sneak off behind my back, then it's game over! No more stag-vixen lifestyle for us! I told her we're going back to monogamy."

"Really!" A surprised Justin responded to Bob, knowing how the two of them previously embraced their stag-vixen relationship.

Bob changed the subject. "Hey! Speaking of blowjobs. How's your neighbor, Mary, doing?" Bob asked.

"Oh, that old bitch." Justin grumbled. "Mary and her pathetic husband, Steve, will both be at the wedding. What made you ask about her?"

"Ha. When we visited you guys' last summer, she took me back to her toolshed and sucked my dick." Bob confided. "She even let me cum on her face!"

Bob's wild brag left Justin speechless, leaving a pregnant pause on the phone.

"Justin? Are you still there?"

"You are bullshitting me, dude. Which night did this happen?"

"Friday night. The night we hung out on your deck. You were too drunk to notice her checking out my pecs all night."

"Are you kidding me?" An incredulous Justin continued, remembering how he had tried to seduce Mary only to end up being humiliated by her.

"Dude, I played her like a violin." Bob bragged. "When Jen wasn't looking, I'd be eying her up, and she was into it. Finally, I pointed down toward my hard, fat cock. I saw her eyes follow and knew I'd closed the deal."

"Really?" An annoyed Justin answered.

Justin thought back to that weekend and remembered that the next night, he heard Jen and Steve, fucking in that same toolshed. He decided to change to subject back to the matter at hand.

"So, Bob. What do you think of my plan? Do you think Kyle and Ren will be on board with it?"

"Ren's a horndog like you and me. If Kyle wants to keep his dick dry, he can drink beers and watch us take turns with the ho. Did you find one yet?"

"I already got us one all lined up. Wait until you see her. She's really fucking hot." Justin assured Bob.

"You've already seen her?" Bob asked, sounding confused.

"Hey. Only the best for my buds. She'll cost a little more too, but she'll be my treat for you guys."

"That's great, Justin." Bob gushed. "I can't wait!"

"Great, Bob. I'm glad you're on board. Remember, not a word to the women about the strip club or the hooker."

Justin hung up his phone. Sitting alone in his backyard toolshed, Justin decided to roll up a joint and smoke it before going back inside to Audrey, who was putting their one-year-old to bed. As he lit it up and took a drag, he considered how things with Audrey were going better lately.

They both worked demanding jobs, but they navigated care and quality time with their infant daughter well. Helping Brandi out with some of the preparation for the wedding had drawn them closer too.

But even though Justin could feel Audrey warming up to him again, his affair with Anna remained steamy hot. It began in January. They messaged each other regularly and on his insistence were now hooking up every Wednesday in her marital bed after her husband, Seth, went to work.

Despite the thaw in his relationship with his wife, Justin found Anna irresistible. She shared his sense of sexual adventure and was always game for his kinky ideas. He wished he could spend more time with her.

To avoid getting caught by their spouses, Anna insisted they only communicate through a messaging app. This was no problem for Justin who wanted to avoid detection by Audrey, but it could be limiting.

As he stepped in the backdoor to the kitchen, Audrey was at the sink, washing dishes.

"She's already asleep! Can you believe it! How was your day, Justin?" Audrey asked as she turned her head to look at him.

"It was busy. I still have so much to do to get ready for Friday night, and I need to write a toast!"

Audrey turned off the sink and dried her hands with a towel, as she turned to Justin, with a look of concern.

"Justin, I wanted to ask you something about your plans for Friday night. You guys are all adults now. You and Kyle can't be all hungover on Saturday. You're not planning anything crazy Friday night, are you? Like no prostitutes or anything, right?"

Justin stepped forward and embraced Audrey to reassure her.

"We're going to stop at Darla's Gentleman's Club early, then go back to the hotel and drink." Justin said to her in a serious tone. "We all know we have to be out of bed early on Saturday to get ready for this wedding."

"I know you have this under control, Justin." Audrey said to him, feeling guilty for having doubted him. "Thank you for putting up with my paranoia."

"That's okay, baby." Justin assured her, as he heard the messaging app blip on his phone.

Justin stepped away from Audrey and checked his phone. Anna sent him a selfie of herself wearing a purple lace bra and garter, with no panties, along with a message.

"Will your friends like this?" read Anna's note.

Justin instantly got a boner. He immediately responded to her, telling her how hot she looked.

Justin was psyched. Soon after they met, Anna told Justin that sucking off strangers at a bachelor party for money was a longtime fantasy of hers. But a week earlier, when Justin told Anna he wanted to hire her to do just that, she was hesitant to commit.

Within the last day, Justin's coaxing must have worked. Now, she now seemed hot to do it.

He knew that with her exotic purple hair, plump tits, and perfectly toned medium sized body, his friends would credit him for delivering the hottest hottie ever to suck their cocks.

Justin patted himself on the back for talking another man's wife, who he was fucking on the side, to give blowjobs to his closest friends at a bachelor party.

It was early evening on Friday. The rehearsal dinner was just wrapping up. It began early because Brandi's grandmother and great grandmother were in attendance. Though Brandi and her fiancé, Kyle, had seen each other only fleetingly since his arrival the day before, she would be going back to her parent's house and spending the night before her wedding with her older relatives, while Kyle was heading downtown to his bachelor party.

Before the men left, Kyle and Brandi embraced, and kissed. Brandi could not shake her mistrust of Kyle since he admitted to fucking an old flame in London shortly after meeting Brandi for the first time the previous summer and telling her she was the woman of his dreams. With their wedding the next day, she wanted reassurance.

"Kyle, I know you and your friends are going to go out to have some fun and all that..." She said to him, looking into his eyes. "Please don't let things get out of control and be unfaithful to me the night before our big day."

Brandi dropped her head down; immediately sorry, and feeling guilty, she went there. Kyle lifted her chin up with his right hand so he could look her in the eyes again.

"Brandi. I made a commitment to you, and I meant it. After that one setback in London, I've been true to you. I'm going to keep my commitment to you."

"I love you, Kyle!"

"I love you, Brandi!"

The couple embraced and kissed again, drawing applause from remaining guests.

Steve drove Mary, Audrey, Jen and Hina, back home after the dinner where the women would be having drinks out on Audrey and Justin's deck.

Justin drove Kyle, Bob, and Ren downtown to the Big Box Hotel to begin their night of bachelor revelry.

Given it was a warm, spring night, Anna looked conspicuous in her knee length, beige raincoat. It was covering her cop costume. As she rode in the backseat of a rideshare on her way downtown to the Big Box Hotel, she had an oversized bag to her side, in which sat a police hat, furry handcuffs and a change of clothes.

She trembled as she thought about what awaited her and wondered what she was thinking when she agreed to it. In just a few minutes, she would be knocking on a hotel room door, in a familiar gag, pretending she is a police officer, there to "arrest" or handcuff, really, the groom-to-be.

From there, according to what Justin told her to expect, she would be giving blowjobs to the groom, and three groomsmen (including Justin). Other than Justin, the men would believe her to be a prostitute, a random woman secured by a phone call to a number listed on a sketchy website.

It seemed like such a hot idea when Justin brought it up on Wednesday morning, during foreplay in her bed. Now, the imminent reality of the whole scenario terrified her. She knew going in that the men would be drunk and horny. Suddenly, she was terrified.

When they met, four months ago now, Anna confided in Justin that she fantasized about sucking cocks at a bachelor party in exchange for cash. Justin brought it up a week ago when she mentioned Seth was headed to Boca Raton with Hunter where they would be taking depositions in the Morso case and playing a weekend of golf, courtesy of the Morso Company.

She even told Justin that she just mentioned it as a fantasy and did not think she could really go through with it. But Justin was insistent, assuring her his friends were nice guys who would not misbehave.

Anna both liked and disliked that Justin pushed her out of her comfort zone, but she was beginning to think she was giving up too much control to Justin.

Her car arrived in front of the hotel. Anna got out and walked into the lobby, stopping to take off her coat and stuff it in the bag. She put on her police hat. Avoiding eye contact with anyone, she made a bee line to the elevator to head up to the twelfth floor.

Justin, Kyle, Bob, and Ren spent a couple of hours at Darla's Gentleman's Club. After lots of drinking and couch dances, they returned to their hotel suite at 11:00 pm. Justin dipped into the full cooler he had brought and handed out cold bottles of Euro Lager to the other men.

"Those women were so fucking hot!" Ren yelled out as he took a swig of his beer.

"Yeah dude!" Bob said, looking directly at Kyle as he took a sip from his bottle. "That bachelor dance they gave you was wild. How could you see that naked, sexy, pussy right in front of your nose and not do anything!"

Kyle just smiled.

"What can I say fellas? They were hot. I'm in love though, with Brandi. I'm keeping my commitment to her."

"I don't know, Kyle." Justin deadpanned. "there's committed and there's dead. You must have been sniffing that one chick's ass at one point, but you still didn't flinch!"

A hard knock came from the door.

"Oh-oh!" Bob yelled out. "Who could that be?!"

Kyle looked at Justin and frowned.

"We'd better see who's at the door!" Justin said, trying to hold back a laugh as he walked over to open it.

Justin opened the door. There stood a short woman with a pretty face, her shapely hips, and big tits, obscured by her baggy, poorly fitting, police officer costume, complete with an oversized dark blue, police hat, under which sat her balled up purple hair. Her light blue shirt beneath her big blue jacket was only buttoned halfway, leaving her ample cleavage exposed.

As the men gathered around the door, she stepped in, swinging handcuffs from her right hand.

"Which one of you is Kyle?" She asked.

The three other men turned and looked at Kyle. Anna moved in and enclosed one wrist in the furry cuffs, before turning the compliant Kyle around, and cuffing his other wrist.

"You are under arrest for breaking women's hearts everywhere!" She said to him as Ren and Bob laughed.

Justin grabbed a chair from the dining room table and slid it behind Kyle.

"You don't know how true that is!" Bob guffawed.

Anna pushed on Kyle's large chest to sit him down. Justin helped guide his cuffed arms over the back of the chair.

Justin clicked his music app and striptease music filled the room. The men gathered by Kyle's side to watch Anna perform.

Anna fought through her nervousness by playing up the role as she imagined it. She shook her hips, eliciting hoots and hollers from the horny, drunken men. She kept her eyes locked on Kyle's. Surprising Anna, and adding to her nervousness, was that Kyle was such a hunk of a man.

Anna kicked off her black, high heels. She slowly lowered her loose-fitting pants, exposing her purple, lace garter and stockings, and slim purple lace panties.

"Justin! Where did you find her?" A thoroughly aroused Bob asked rhetorically. "She's smoking hot!"

"I'm with Bob, Justin. You scored big time with this one." A salivating Ren added.

Anna's confidence level rose with the comments from the men.

Justin beamed with delight.

Anna unbuttoned the few remaining buttons on her shirt and let it and the jacket fall to the floor, exposing her matching purple lace bra, which struggled to contain her big tits.

Bob, Ren, and Justin, entranced by Anna, cheered as they saw her pose for them in only her bra, panties, garter, and stockings. Kyle could not look away from the candy before his eyes, but looked and felt uncomfortable, as Anna's performance was unfolding in front of him.

Finally, Anna removed the oversize police hat from her head, and her longish, wavy, purple hair fell over her shoulders. More hooting and cheering followed as Anna's rocking beauty revealed itself.

Anna smiled at the comments she heard but kept her eyes locked on Kyle as she stepped right up and in front of his face as he sat, unable to move. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, freeing her big tits. Bob, Ren, and Justin applauded her as she commenced slapping Kyle's face with her tits as she shook them back and forth.

This brought more laughter from the others as they watched Kyle's head almost disappear in her massive tits. But the showstopper came next. Anna turned around and faced the opposite direction. She bent over at her hips, displaying her ass. To more cheers she straightened momentarily, took hold of her panties, and took them off.

She bent over at the hips again, exposing her bare ass.

"This chick knows how to shake it!" Bob declared.

"That's why you hire a pro!" Ren followed.

Justin still beamed but started to feel jealous of all the attention Anna was getting, rather than him, for finding her.

Anna's confidence skyrocketed. She was naked and performing for four horny men. She had never done anything like this before and she was reveling in the moment. Feeling her nervousness dissipating, now was the time to take things to the next level, which would begin with her pulling the studly bachelor's pants down and giving him a blowjob in front of his friends, before moving on to the other three.

Still bent over, she spread her legs apart, reached up and pulled her pussy lips apart and displayed her snatch to the men. Then, in an instant, she swung around and knelt between Kyle's knees. She reached up and began to rub his cock when Kyle voiced an objection.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Kyle said, bringing an immediate pause to Anna's cock rubbing. "I'm getting married tomorrow. I don't want things to go any further. I'm trying to be honorable, here."

Anna stood back up and stepped back. Justin, Bob, and Ren all stood still, silently, and awkwardly.

Anna wished she could curl up in a ball. She felt angry at Justin for not warning her not to play with Kyle's cock. She began retreating to the bathroom when Justin jumped into action.

"Wait!" He said to her. "Let Kyle sit and watch! The three of us are ready!"

Anna looked at Justin, blankly, before turning to see the looks of excited anticipation on Bob and Ren's faces.

"It's nothing personal." An embarrassed Kyle said. "You're really hot!"

Anna looked at Kyle and brought herself back into the moment. She smiled at him.

She took a deep breath and then knelt on the floor in the middle of the room. She puffed her chest out and pushed her boobs up with her hands.

"Ok, boys! Who's going to go first, or cum first, I mean." She said as she let out a silly, nervous, giggle.

Wasting no time, Bob stepped up and quickly unzipped his pants. He pulled them down to the floor and then off, one foot at a time.

Anna looked first at his thick, hardening cock, then noticed the big beer gut behind it.

"He's thicker than Seth in both areas." She thought as she reached out and gripped his shaft. She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his penis head before taking it in her mouth.

She tongued his shaft up and down with broad, wet strokes, before plunging down on him, and repeating several times over several minutes.

A drunken Bob held a beer in one hand and toasted the others, while Anna sucked away. Finally, Anna found the rhythm she was looking for and went to town on Bob's thick cock.

12