Warming Freezing Tomboy Best Friend

Story Info
No choice but to use every method he can to warm her (F19)
3.8k words
4.57
48.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this can be read as a standalone story, it's part 2 of "Tomboy Best Friend's Perfect Pussy", which can be found in my profile. Constructive criticism appreciated. I understand this story is largely self-indulgent and won't be for everyone. All characters in sexual situations or described sexually are 18 or older. Thanks to HeyAll for his formatting and grammar suggestions.

*

Michael woke up the next morning with the sun streaming through the cabin window. Watching dust motes dance in the sunbeam, he felt like he had woken up from an amazing dream. Was it a dream last night watching his tomboy best friend get naked, wiping mud off herself, and masturbate (all without her knowing he was awake and watching)?

He looked over to where he remembered Billie cleaning herself last night, and sure enough, there was mud there on the floor where she had taken off her clothes in the night. Her dirty clothes that she had left on the ground were nowhere to be seen, no doubt to avoid having to tell Michael she changed there in front of him while he was sleeping in the night.

Michael wasn't sure how to adjust to this new experience. For years Billie had been one of his best friends, and he hadn't thought of her sexually any more than he had about his male friends (after all, she had always been "just one of the guys"). Maybe he was just particularly horny in the night and this would pass, in which case his view of Billie would go back to what it always was. Hell, maybe he would see Billie this morning and already everything would feel as it was with her in the past.

After standing and stretching, he noted Billie wasn't in her bed and must be outside. Putting on some warmer clothes for the frosty morning, Michael headed out into the fresh morning air. Based on how cold it was, today was going to be a lot colder than yesterday.

Billie was cooking some sizzling eggs and sausage in a large pan over the firepit, her back towards him. As soon as he saw her there in her hoodie, with her bright red hair giving the flickering flames a run for their money, his heart fluttered.

"Shit," he thought to himself. "Hm, I guess the effects of last night on me just haven't worn off yet."

He sat down across from Billie at the fire and looked at the pile of eggs and sausage that looked nearly done.

"You know those eggs are going to be nasty with all that sausage grease soaking into them," Michael said.

Billie wasn't a skilled cook, but Michael knew full well that she liked greasy food.

"Mmm, I can't wait," Billie grinned.

Michael's stomach growled. "So, um, is that all for you then?" Greasy or not, he was hungry.

"Okay, I suppooose you can have some, even if you made fun of how I'm cooking," Billie replied, sticking out her tongue at Michael.

Michael looked at her face more closely, spotting some mud that was no doubt missed in Billie's midnight cleanup.

"Billie, you have something on your face. Maybe a splatter of dried mud? How'd you get that?" he asked.

Billie blushed and looked away as she spat in her hand and rubbed the bit of dirt off. "I, um, went into the woods to get some logs, and I dropped one in a muddy puddle, and I guess some got on my face."

She never had been a talented liar. Michael looked at her clothes before replying, "Huh, weird that the mud didn't get on your clothes."

Billie's blushing intensified, but Michael decided he was being a bit of an asshole teasing her like this and offered an out.

"I'm thinking of trying some fishing after breakfast. Any interest?" he asked.

"Nah, I don't think so. I want to get some morning exercise. Maybe a jog on the trail that goes past the lake," she replied.

Michael shook his head. "How you could go running on a stomach full of greasy food is beyond me."

Billie took the food off the fire and gestured for Michael to take some on one of the plates she had brought out. He took some but left the lion's share for her since he knew she'd likely be eating more than he would. He grabbed a few paper towels from a roll and blotted at the grease before adding some pepper and digging in.

"For lunch I'm thinking of seeing if I can cook the steaks and fajitas I brought," Michael said.

Billie raised her eyebrows in interest. She couldn't turn down a good steak, even if a good steak to her included it being well done and smothered in steak sauce.

Michael had her covered. "And yes, I brought steak sauce for you."

"Obviously, how else would you eat steak?," she shot back reflexively.

After breakfast they cleaned off the plates and pan as best as they could with lake water, poured the dishwater into the grass, and left the plates and pan out to dry.

Michael got out his fishing things and worked on tying on a lure. Billie walked over to watch for a few minutes before getting up and saying she was going for that jog down the lake trail. Michael looked up in the sky to the east, where there were some dark clouds.

"Do you want to bring my poncho in case it starts raining?" Michael suggested. "Those look like rain clouds heading toward us to me."

Billie glanced up before replying, "Nah, I think those are going to miss us. Plus, I won't be gone too long."

Michael was pretty sure she was wrong about the clouds missing them, but he knew he wouldn't convince her otherwise. Besides, she said she wasn't going to be gone long.

Michael watched as she walked away to start on the trail, and although it never would have come to his mind before last night, he couldn't help but notice her hips moved back and forth while she walked, with her tight little ass in jeans poking out from under her hoodie due to the natural arch she had in her back. He remembered what else was in her panties that he had seen last night: as perfect a bald pussy as he'd ever seen. How could his tomboy best friend have such a stunning pussy? Michael shook his head to stop daydreaming about his best friend and got back to focusing on fishing.

Michael got lost in fishing for an hour by the time the rain started. He had caught and threw back more fish than usual, which pleased him, but he hadn't kept track of the clouds. Feeling the first drops, he put away his fishing stuff in the cabin.

Billie wasn't back yet, and the clouds were rolling in quickly. It was pretty cold out, but no doubt Billie had seen the clouds and was close to getting back. After waiting 15 minutes, and as the rain started coming down harder, he started to worry. He decided to put on his poncho and go down the trail to find her.

As he started down the trail, he could make out some of Billie's footprints here and there, as thankfully the pouring rain hadn't washed away all of them.

Shivering from the combination of rain and cold, his worry increased; if he was cold with his poncho keeping most of the rain off, Billie must be freezing.

He made his way to the point of the trail on the other side of the lake that peels off from the lake to go deeper into the dense woods. Her footprints were still there, but they were very faint and few and far between due to the battering of the rain. All the tracks were facing forward, so it was unlikely she had come back this way yet.

Eventually he stopped seeing footprints. His heart started to race, and he stopped to survey his surroundings. Even though it was daytime, the rain clouds and foliage made it rather dim. Just as he was about to continue walking, lightning flashed up above, and he caught a glimpse of some red about 20 feet off the trail under a tree.

Racing over, it was indeed Billie's hair, and she was curled up under a large oak. At one point the tree was probably providing good shelter from the rain, but now it was raining too heavily for it to keep her dry. The rain had soaked her through, and she was shivering.

Michael touched her shoulder. "Billie, we have to get back to the cabin! It's too cold to be out here!"

She shifted slightly in response to his touch but otherwise didn't react. Michael wasn't sure if she was experiencing hypothermia or what, but he knew he had to get her back.

Noticing a hanky tied tightly around her left ankle, Michael guessed she had sprained it on her jog and couldn't walk fast enough to get back to the cabin in time before the storm started.

Taking off his poncho, Michael put it over Billie as quickly as he could, not getting much help from her in the process. He then gently picked her up and held her tightly to him, hoping to help keep her warm, with one arm under her knees and the other behind her shoulders. Her head limply rested on his shoulder.

Thankfully she didn't weigh much, and Michael didn't have trouble carrying her along the trail. She was shuddering pitifully as he hugged her body to himself, her eyes staring, her lips blue from the cold, and her teeth rattling.

Michael hurriedly went back the way he came. A few minutes into the walk back, Billie buried her face into Michael's chest and weakly put an arm around him. The movements were a good sign at least, and Michael would be lying if he said he didn't get a dopamine hit from her snuggling into him like that, even in the circumstances they were in.

Michael got back to the cabin fast enough to surprise himself in light of having to carry another human being, perhaps because of the adrenaline pumping through his veins at the thought of Billie's life possibly being in danger from the cold and rain.

Stepping into the cabin, Michael set Billie down on his lower bunk and started thinking. He knew what he had to do; she was freezing from being in wet clothes, and she was in no condition to take them off herself, so he began looking for clothes in the cabin to change Billie into.

He didn't find anything in her bag, but then he realized he had seen the clothes and swimsuit she had had on yesterday on the clothesline outside along with the pajamas that had gotten muddy, which would of course be as wet as the lake at this point. The only clothes he had were what he was wearing and what he had on the clothesline--again, wet.

Michael had to think quickly. What was the best way to warm up Billie as fast as possible? Well, he needed to get the fire hot right away for starters, which he set to with vigor.

Next, he knew he had to get Billie out of those wet clothes. As uncomfortable as he was doing so, the ancient reproductive part of his brain loved the prospect of peeling Billie's clothes off and seeing her naked body again, and he knew he had to for Billie's safety.

He stripped her down quickly, doing his best to avoid unnecessary eye contact with her body...especially after taking off her simple cotton panties, which were partially see-through with water and had clung tightly to her sex.

After getting her clothes off, Michael pulled the mattress off of the top bunk and put it in front of the fire, at which point he wrapped Billie in blankets and set her on the mattress by the warm flames. However, she was still shivering as much as ever, and he considered if there was anything else he could do to make her warmer. After looking around and thinking for a moment, he froze. He knew what he had to do.

Stripping off his own wet clothes (he had been shivering as well since he had put his poncho on Billie on the way back), Michael carefully uncovered Billie's cold naked form and lay down on top of her, careful not to put too much of his weight on her and making sure not to jostle her sprained ankle while maintaining as much contact as possible for body heat.

The more she warmed and the less her teeth chattered, the more Michael became aware of the awkwardness of his situation. His best friend's slender naked body was molded into his naked body. Pushing himself up a bit, he looked down at her sleeping form, very aware that this was very similar to how someone would view her while having sex with her, with her brilliant red hair splayed out around her head like a flaming halo, her shoulders and neck bare and eminently kissable, her nipples pressed into and rubbing against his chest, his cock resting between her inner thighs and pointed directly at the coin slot of her pussy.

After lying like this for a while and feeling sleepy, Michael could see color had come back to Billie's lips, and her teeth had stopped chattering. With the danger apparently passed, he was feeling exhausted from the stressful stormy day, even though it was only the afternoon. As tired as he was, he had the wherewithal to get off her and lie down next to her, since in sleep he wouldn't be able to avoid putting his full weight on her.

While he lay under blankets next to his best friend (alone in a cabin out in the woods, a fire crackling a few feet away, naked as the day they were born) he wondered as he drifted off to sleep whether his relationship with Billie would ever be the same.

****

Michael awoke in the night after a nightmare where he tried to save Billie from something vague and dangerous, but he couldn't save her. Michael's eyes fluttered open, and his first thought was whether Billie was okay. His second thought was the realization that there was a weight on top of him. A weight that was warm...and breathing. A weight that was naked. A weight that was Billie.

Billie was lying on top of Michael, front to front, her head resting on one side of his chest, one of her hands on the other side, her perky nipples making indents in his stomach. He also quickly became aware of the heat of her sex pressing into his thigh.

Between his relief that Billie was indeed okay and the recognition that she must have climbed on top of him at some point while naked, Michael felt blissful happiness unlike anything he'd ever felt. He rested his hands on her smooth back and caressed gently, moving over her shoulder blades and the ridges of her spine. He savored the pitter patter of her heart beating into his torso. Her red hair moved faintly in front of her mouth as she breathed into his chest, her light body rising and falling gently.

A lesser man might try to take advantage of a situation like this, but he would never do that for many reasons--not the least of which because it was wrong, he knew she trusted him to protect her, and he would die for her before letting her be harmed. That was a new discovery...he would rather die for Billie than to see her hurt. How many people could he confidently say he would do that for if push came to shove? He could only think of one, and she was his best friend and currently naked on top of him.

Regardless of the epiphany of what Billie meant to him and that he would never take advantage of a situation like this, Michael had the most intense morning wood of his life from his cock sandwiched between his stomach and her soft belly. He was almost afraid to move for fear of any movement causing him to cum all over the two of them.

Almost on cue, she shifted her stomach slightly in her sleep, which turned out to be the pebble that started an avalanche. Just that slight movement of the body of the girl he loved more than anything, along with the continued pressure of his cock smushed between their bodies, started a chain reaction.

Michael experienced the familiar sense of quickly building inevitability that precedes an orgasm, knowing that he might not be able to stop it if he tried. He didn't move so as to hopefully halt the process from reaching its natural conclusion, and plus if it happened, he didn't want to wake up Billie in the middle of him embarrassingly cumming all over the two of them.

However, despite his best conscious efforts, his hips twitched forward involuntarily. This was enough to jolt Billie out of her sleep and cause her to begin pushing herself upward, pivoting into a straddling position with her sex briefly rubbing along his dick before she settled back a bit off his cock, allowing it to stand straight up. This was certainly enough for her to unknowingly truly push Michael past the edge of no return, as the quick contact of her silky pussy folds sliding up his cock was too much for him to handle.

Freezing up and unsure of what to do, Michael lay as still as possible. Next, his balls tightened to the point of pain, his cock swelled and took on an angry purple hue. Michael went blind in pleasure as he felt his first orgasm contraction fire off.

Billie looked down at him, her hair messy and sleepy eyes only partially open. She felt more than saw a thick rope of cum hit her square between the eyes. She yelped and lurched backward, trying to disentangle herself from Michael and scoot away with her uninjured foot, but this only served to make sure Michael's cock painted her from head to toe in the voluminous arcing spurts of cum being firing off, one after another.

Billie finally was able to push herself out of range of the cum blasts and didn't stop frantically scrambling backward until her back thudded against the cabin wall. Michael then stirred and looked up at her, his eyesight returning as post-orgasm bliss washed over him from the most powerful orgasm of his life.

Michael and Billie made eye contact, and Michael saw what a mess he'd made, Billie panting with her mouth open in shock, still not completely awake yet. Cum was everywhere, from in her hair, over one of her eyes, dangling off her chin, running down the slight valley of her cleavage and titties, pooled in her belly button, dribbling down one of her inner thighs, across one of her calves, and a bit on one of her delicate feet.

"Fucking damn it, Michael!!" she sputtered loudly after several seconds of eye contact. "Couldn't you feel the damn wet dream coming befor-...before yo-...fucking hell, Michael!!" she stammered incredulously as she raised her arms to give him the full view of her cum covered naked body that he was responsible for.

She slowly got up, muttering to herself. Michael didn't dare interrupt her, and at this point he sure as hell wasn't going to correct her assumption that he was having a wet dream when the orgasm started--instead of the truth that he was awake, which would then mean he would need to convince her it wasn't on purpose.

He did look rather penitent though, sitting spread-legged on the mattress in front of the fire, dick limp, face down-turned and flushed.

Billie grabbed the paper towels and wipes, continuing angrily muttering things like "...goddamn glazed me like a goddamn donut..." as she cleaned off the cum.

Eventually she finished cleaning herself, although there was no way she would get all the cum out of her hair without a good shower and soap. All the same, she started to calm down as she threw out the last of the dirty wipes she was using. She threw more than tossed the wipes over to Michael for him to clean himself off, as there had been a bit of "friendly fire" during his orgasm.

After cleaning, Michael noticed Billie was shivering again and that her lips were turning a bit blue. She needed to warm back up.

"Billie, I am really sorry about that. I genuinely didn't know it was coming," Michael began.

Billie huffed and scoffed under her breath and didn't look his way, trying to get closer to the fire without getting too close to Michael.

Michael cleared his throat carefully and decided trying another angle, "Okay, I know I fucked up. I'm sorry. Please come back over here so you can stay warm. You're starting to not look so good again," he said with genuine pleading concern.

Billie shivered for a few seconds (making her look more pitiful than intimidating now), sighed deeply, and without looking in his direction, and while maintaining an angry expression on her face, she scooted next to him on the mattress. Encouraged by this, Michael kept talking.

"Um, feeling any better?" he asked in his most submissive voice.

She didn't respond or react.

He sighed and started tucking the blanket tighter around himself, at which point he felt her press her head into the crook between his neck and shoulder, and she did her best to smoosh her shivering, naked torso into him for warmth.

12