Warming Glow

Story Info
Two trans cuties warm up with some watersports!
3.5k words
4.83
9.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,514 Followers

Oh, yeah, another cute watersports/wetting story featuring two trans gal cuties! If that's not your vibe, fair warning.

Anyways! Enjoy.

***********************

"Jesus Christ on a tortilla chip, close the fucking door!" Alice screamed, folding her arms and trying not to shiver the heavy furry blanket off of her shoulders. The object of her ire kicked the wooden door closed, dropped a large handful of firewood at the edge of the hearth, and went back to the door to close it properly because it had tragically bounced back open from the force of her boot. The howling of the gust outside stopped, and the roaring fireplace was given a chance to replace the heat lost to the weather outside.

"You're welcome," Kiley said with a dismissive shake of her head. This trip to Alice's family's cottage on the lake was supposed to be a romantic getaway. With the city miserable and both of their jobs winding down close to the holiday season, their plan was to hunker down in the little wooden house and enjoy a light dusting of snow on the porch, sipping hot cocoa and enjoying each other's company.

Mother Nature had other plans. One snow storm later and the romantic idea of being snowed in became very literal. There was a reason most of the cottages around this area were seasonal: plows ain't plowing their way up and down the twisting roads to get to the middle of fucking nowhere just for some city girls who wanted to play house. So, they were stuck, unless they wanted to schlep across the iced-over lake of questionable thickness and hitchhike. Good news, it wasn't life threatening. They had a fully stocked pantry thanks to some foresight and an extended family who enjoyed both the idea and the practice of preserves. The bad news is that they were almost out of weed, and the nearest place that sold booze might as well have been on the Moon.

As Alice knelt down to feed the fire another chopped up chunk of wood, she watched her girlfriend shuck some of her winter clothing. Kiley's cheeks were still rosey from the chill outside, the colour bringing out her freckled features nicely. Standing just over 5'6, the layers of clothing that she removed showed off plenty of her well-toned physique. Large, powerful arms and thighs one just wanted to be pinned under.

Alice, by contrast, knew herself to be awkward and gangly. The frigid wind went right through her body like a tumbledown barn, and they'd reached a tacit agreement that the stronger woman would be in charge of the outdoor stuff. Alice was wearing three upper layers, a long skirt, leggings, and thick socks, and still felt she needed the hefty blanket around her shoulders. The property wasn't meant to be habited for long stretches in the cold months, necessitating a lot of close quarters snuggling action at night. That had not been a bad thing at all, as far as Alice was concerned. Despite being taller, she very much enjoyed being the little spoon.

"How's the firewood holding up?" she asked conversationally, trying not to gawk at the glistening, half-naked body of her partner too much.

"We still have plenty. Worse comes to worse, I can always chop down a tree."

"Oof. That won't go over well," Alice commented. She had an uncle who was a massive dipshit, but he was fanatical about maintaining the property.

"Relax," Kiley said with a smirk. "I'll take it from someone else's property. One of the rich dude cottages. They'll never notice."

Alice giggled. "That's my girl. Can we cuddle? I'm practically iced over."

"Sure, sure. But this won't get you out of making dinner."

"Like I'd give you an excuse to avoid eating my cooking. Now get over here and let me use your body for warmth."

Kiley settled down next to Alice on the futon, which served as their shared bed for the duration of their stay. They'd propped it up right next to the fire so they could enjoy the warmth, but not so much that it was a fire hazard. The combined heat and the noise of crackling wood had worked wonders in coaxing them to sleep. Alice draped the blanket over the both of them.

"Jeez, you're like an icicle!" Alice said, though her voice leaned more towards concern than complaint. "Are you sure you're okay doing all the wood chopping?"

Kiley pulled the taller woman into her lap, squeezing her close. "Of course. Helps me keep up my exercise regime. Don't want to end up with noodle arm."

Alice lifted her own arm. "Like this?" she said with a grin.

"Yep. Though I'd say you have plenty of useful features to make up for what you lack in brawn."

"Oh? Like what?"

Kiley's hands roamed around the taller woman's body. A familiar, welcome sensation that still caused lightning to shoot up Alice's spine. Light kisses at the back of her neck caused her to reach for something to hold onto lest she get swept away. But one muscular arm around her waist later, she was certain she wasn't going anywhere. Kiley was just so strong, so confident. The little bulge in her panties perked up, making its presence known. Not that it could do much. HRT had rendered her cocklet little more than an easily teasable nub.

Kiley's, on the other hand, stiffened underneath her. While she was on hormones as well, they'd had brought plenty of tadalafil on their little jaunt up in the country. The rigid shaft pressed up between Alice's cheeks in just the way she liked, reminding her just how big her girlfriend was compared to her. She felt it twitch, and her breath caught.

"God you're desperate for it," Kiley whispered into her ear, pulling her down to the mattress. Alice could only give a shaky nod in response. Her heart sped up, mind reeling back to all the times she'd been taken and how utterly and completely Kiley had used her. Normally so self-possessed, so confident, that facade buckled utterly in the presence of her beautiful, powerful girlfriend.

"Ngh...hey, maybe I just want to thank you for all the hard work you've done?"

Alice slid down the futon, making pains to keep herself curled enough to keep the blankets over top of her. Kiley got the hint and lay on her side, allowing Alice to do likewise. She peeled down her thick jeans and fished out her smooth, girthy shaft. Slightly glinting with sweat, she took the tip between her lips and ran her tongue in circles around it. Kiley let out a glorious moan from the act, propelling Alice forward. Finger slid through her hair to cup the back of her head, gently pressing for more. Something Alice was eager to oblige.

Her mouth opened and let inches of cock ride down her tongue, tasting her partner's sweat. Pulling back out let her tongue drag along Kiley's underside, making the stronger woman shiver from overstimulation. Despite having such powerful submissive predilections, having the ability to make Kiley quake with pleasure thrilled Alice. She sped up her efforts, wanting more of that feeling.

Cock pressed against the back of her throat, though its curve and her position kept it from going further. Focusing on the first half of Kiley's prick was plenty, however, judging by the first spurts of precum that landed on her tongue and instantly washed away in her steady flow of saliva. Kiley pushed her hips forward, feeding her partner her dick. With the blankets concealing Alice, the only way she knew what was going on was the wet slurping and swallowing noises and the unyielding pleasure buffeting her body.

"Fuck...yes...You're such a Good Girl," Kiley moaned. Her hand tightened around Alice's head, not enough to hurt but a signal to her that she was close to her limit. Alice knew those signals off by heart and adjusted her motion to drag out the act. Long, diving bobs onto Kiley's length drove her partner towards the edge. Spit slid down the corner of her mouth as her focus locked on the cock in her mouth, eager to show just how much she appreciated its owner and, incidentally, what a Good Girl she was.

And with a few uncoordinated bucks of Kiley's hips, it was over. Cum lightly splashed against the back of Alice's throat, which she swallowed instinctually. It wasn't much, but it was a wonderful reward for a job well done. Kiley rocked back and forth, using Alice's own mouth to milk herself to completion. The last little droplets ended up on her tongue like a tip from a satisfied customer.

Kiley pulled back the blankets. "Thank you, babe. That was incredible."

"Anytime," she said, wiping her mouth. "But as much as I enjoyed swallowing, it's only made me hungrier. What about some of that stew I was talking about this morning?"

"Sounds great! Let me know if you need help."

They split up again to their individual tasks, Alice cracking open cans and Kiley fueling the robust wood stove that looked like it had come from another century. Soon the cabin was almost too warm, and they were comfortable taking off another layer or two.

"You know," Kiley said from behind Alice's back, "Despite the 'being stuck' part, I'm really enjoying our time together here."

"Me too. It's good to unplug, at least for a little while. Plus I get time to spend with you, far away from any neighbours who might complain about, y'know, noises."

"Definitely. There's plenty of things we can try out here in the woods that we likely wouldn't back in the city."

Alice turned her head to look back at her. "You're gonna drag me into one of your kinks again, aren't you?"

"Oh c'mon! I did some of your stuff."

The momentary reminder of how close they'd come to getting caught the last time they tried some of 'Alice's stuff' made them both redden. Costume play was one thing indoors, it was another thing in a parking lot at night.

"That's...oh okay, we can try something. But nothing too weird!"

Alice heard footsteps, then felt her girlfriend's arms wrap around her. "No promises. You know how much I love playing with you. After dinner, I'm thinking of getting seconds," Kiley said. And by the way she gripped Alice's waist, she wasn't talking about the food.

***

Alice awoke with a powerful need to pee. She thought about trying to sleep through it, but her body made it clear with sharp, insistent pangs that that would not be an option. Spiro had absolutely decimated her bladder capacity, and this wasn't going to wait for dawn. It took some effort to disentangle herself from the snuggling arms of her girlfriend without waking her. The shorter woman grunted and rolled over, seemingly oblivious. She took a moment to enjoy the sight of her sweetheart sleeping peacefully on the futon before shuffling over to the door.

Being the rustic locale that it was, the only bathroom was an outhouse at the back of the property. Inconvenient, but not impossible to survive. As she dressed in her winter clothes, however, she could hear the merciless howl of wind outside.

"Oh no."

Cracking the door just an inch confirmed her fear. It was pitch black and bitterly cold, the wind merciless and blowing a blinding cloud of snow the likes of which she'd rarely seen in the city. There was no way she was going to stumble around in the dark out there. She fidgeted in place, wondering what her next move should be.

"You okay?"

The voice startled Alice, making her cross her legs comically to keep anything from escaping. "Oh, uhh, sorry for waking you!"

"S'no big. You know I'm a light sleeper. You need to go outside?"

Alice nodded. "It looks like a blizzard out there though. I'd just go in the snowbank but I don't wanna freeze anything off..." She shuffled in place, frustrated. Why, of all times, did she have to need to go right now?!

Kiley couldn't hide the grin that came to her face. When Alice met her expression with a 'it's not funny' scowl, she elaborated. "Sorry, I'm not enjoying you being uncomfortable. You just look real cute doing your little dance there. Hey...you know when we were talking about trying out some...y'know..."

It took a second for Alice to figure out what she meant. "Hell of a time to suggest we try watersports, I'm kinda indisposed here!"

"Now is the best time! If you really don't wanna try it out, there's a bucket I'm sure we can find. But who knows? You might actually like it~"

Alice rolled her eyes. "Alright, but if I get weirded out I get to call stopsies."

"Of course!" Kiley said, her voice far too enthusiastic for any attempt to 'play it cool' to be effective. "Lemme just get some stuff ready and then sit with me by the fire."

Alice did her best to not focus on the building tension in her tummy. She stripped out of her winter clothes back down to her fluffy pajamas, all while watching her girlfriend scooch the futon back from the fireplace, add a couple chunks of wood in to keep the heat coming, and lay down a ratty old towel left behind by some distant relation countless summers ago. Kiley then sat down, legs splayed, tapping between her knees to show Alice that's where she wanted her to sit. She complied, though it was a little awkward with a full bladder.

"Feel that warmth?" Kiley whispered, squeezing Alice's thighs in her powerful hands, "Doesn't it feel good?"

Alice nodded. It really did. Especially paired with just how cold she knew it was outside. She could feel the heat on her skin, Kiley's heartbeat thumping behind her. She closed her eyes and pictured a picturesque beach, with her girlfriend of course. The sun beating down on her...

"Let that heat relax you. It's steady presence, the glow you feel. It's so soothing, so reassuring." Kiley kept her hands on Alice's legs, keeping them apart. Her natural inclination was to close them, to squeeze her thighs shut and hope that would help keep control. But with her legs splayed, she was left to squirm. One hand shot between her legs but Kiley smoothly but gently lifted it away, pinning it underneath hers on Alice's legs.

"I...I can't hold it if you won't let me," she said, knowing full well that was the point. Alice played along, humming a little tune as she rocked her partner, gently, back and forth.

"Of course you can't, sweetie. But that's okay. Everything's okay. You're with me." Kiley wrapped her arms around Alice's waist and, gently, squeezed. A moment's pressure, but enough for a little bead of moisture to appear on the front of her pajamas. Alice squeaked, her thighs trying to close again. But heeding her partner's words, she kept her legs open. And now that the initial resistance had broken, it was infinitely harder to keep back. It already felt so damp down there. So warm. How could she possibly resist?

"I'm getting close," she whined, her resolve buckling. Kiley acknowledged it with a casual affirmative 'mhmm' like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"There's no point in fighting any longer. All that's left is a choice. It's going to happen sooner or later. Why not be the one to make it happen? Choose to relax completely, with me, in my arms. Will you do that for me?"

Alice's mind fought with itself. Her instinct was to hold on, to keep this going and maybe make an excuse that she wasn't into it. Thinking of the mess, of the humiliation that might arise, made her shudder. But another part, now growing, was curious to find out how might feel to lose control like this. She looked back for affirmation and found Kiley's gorgeous face looking back. She was so strong, so protective. There was no way anything bad could happen to her with Kiley around.

Alice leaned in to kiss her. The moment their lips met, she let go. Immediately warmth flooded her nethers, competing with the haze of heat from the fire. The damp patch spread out rapidly from the crotch of her pajamas dripping into the towel beneath her in no time. The sensation was unlike anything Alice had felt before. The few times she remembered losing control before had been humiliating, degrading. This was...comforting. And doing so in the presence of Kiley, oddly arousing. As if hearing her thoughts, her partner's hand dived into her quickly soaking panties to gently fondle her diminutive cock.

"Good girl," she repeated in between kisses, her breath hot and heavy as the act excited something in her as well, "It's not so bad, see? You're here in my arms, safe, relaxed. You're so small. So weak. But that's okay. Because I'm here. And I'll make sure nothing happens to you."

With that the dam truly breaks. The hiss of release of all her tension is audible, but neither notice it for the press of their lips and the hammering of their hearts. To Alice, it's total submission. Complete relinquishing of control, even of her own body. Kiley's tongue darted forward and slides inside her mouth. Claiming that, too. They kissed like long-distanced lovers, desperate for one another. The towel overflowed, letting moisture bead in trails all around them. All while the hearthfire kept them warm, the sound of her emptying bladder eventually drowned in the crackle of wood.

"You know," Kiley purred, "I think I have to go now too."

Alice giggled. "Well then join the fun!"

"I think I will. But I'm not the kinda gal to just give in. I'll need someone to use. Be a dear and get on your knees, won't you sweetie?"

The soaked sub's eyes widened at the implication, then gave a wild nod. Sliding from sitting to her knees in the soaking wet towel, watching with bated breath as Kiley pulled down her own damp pants, exposing her gorgeous cock. Alice opened wide, her hands cupped under her chin.

"Ready!" she said, tongue out.

"Good little urinal," Kiley replied, taking a moment to brush a wayward strand of hair from her partner's face. It took a moment to let loose, as seeing Alice presenting like that would make anyone unreasonably hard. But the pressure was insistent, and Kiley could relax long enough to let out a squirt of piss, spattering her GF's cheek. Then a second one bounced off her tongue, making the playful piss slut lick her lips theatrically. Then a much longer third directly into her mouth. By the fourth, her reluctance was gone. Hot gold poured down onto her and she revelled in it, closing her eyes and pretended it was the most relaxing shower of her life. Kiley's stream traced back and forth, marking Alice completely. Somewhere along the way, Alice had started jerking off. Her little cock didn't quite get hard enough anymore but it was more than enough to extend the submissive joy and adding a little bit more to the sticky mess around her. She dripped precum onto her fingers, something Kiley noticed and let the last seconds of stream wash away in a flood.

"Subs like you don't get to make messes on their own, sweetheart," she said with a cheshire grin, "They're made a mess of. But you can keep playing with your little squirtgun. It's cute~"

That was enough to knock Alice over into orgasm, the feeling arising almost entirely from being teased and treated like an object for the most debased pleasures. It exploded out, from her waist but surged in waves throughout her body, reaching from the top of her head to her toes, short-circuiting her conscious thoughts as Kiley wiped the last remainder of the mess on her cheek.

"Oh...oh god..." she mumbled, hand on her heart as she tried to catch her breath, "That was a lot."

Kiley laughed. "Definitely. I hope you liked it?"

Alice's eyes met hers. She was a smelly, tired, bleary-eyed wreck with a grumbling stomach...and it felt so good. "Are you kidding? Holy fuck I've never came harder in my life! We gotta do this again!" She still felt relaxed, at peace, though the cooling around her waist would likely become annoying. She stripped out of her soaked pajamas, and Kiley got some water heating for a quick shower.

"Definitely! But...maybe in a bathtub next time. There's probably a mop around here..."

"If anyone notices a smell to the floorboards I'd just say we brought a dog and it had an accident," Alice said, getting back to her feet.

"Is that an invitation for some puppy play?" Kiley asked with a raised eyebrow.

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,514 Followers
12