Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 02

Story Info
Warren gets caught up in the thrill and goes too far.
5.4k words
4.63
15.7k
33

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kamac
Kamac
178 Followers

Warren stared at the porn site, stroking himself for the 6th time that week, as he looked at his beautiful unaware wife, publically exposed. There were now 50 pictures online, showing off every inch of her. They had been left public for the last 3 days, after Warren had failed to provide Hank with the requested picture of Holly using a vibrator on herself.

When the demand came through the previous Saturday, he knew he craved more risk. Warren had waited a day past the deadline before sending the picture, knowing that for every hour that passed, she would be open to public viewing for 10 additional hours. As the time ticked by, Warren had considered not responding at all, so that Holly would be exposed forever. But after the initial high and subsequent orgasm subsided, panic set in and he sent over the picture he'd had all along.

Warren was aware that he had been taking more and more risks with his compliance to Hank's requests. Each week, he was slightly late in sending through the requested pictures, knowing what the consequences would be. Each week, another 10 pictures were added, and the gallery made public. The first time it was for 20 minutes, then an hour, then 2. He was now complicit in letting a stranger exhibit his naked wife for the next 10 days. Already, the combined views for her pictures had passed 50,000. So many people had seen her legs spread, that he found himself distracted almost constantly, thinking about it, wondering if anyone recognised her.

When he wasn't masturbating to his wife's exposure, Warren was racked with guilt. Eventually, he reached the precipice. He decided to try to reason with Hank and ask him to remove her pictures from the porn site permanently.

Warren found Hank to be initially reasonable when he put forward his case, explaining that Holly's career would be on the line if anyone she knew found the pictures.

Hank had pointed out that only if the person who found them wanted to make trouble for her, otherwise, they would just enjoy looking at the naïve naked teacher, imagining it was their cock she had her lips wrapped around.

None the less, he said as an act of good will, he would make her profile private again, and, he would delete her porn site profile permanently, if Warren completed 3 tasks. First, Hank wanted Warren to film Holly stripping out of the dress she was wearing that day, as soon as she got in from class. She was then to kneel down and put him in her mouth.

Warren would find out the other tasks once this one was completed. He had 6 hours to post the video.

Warren panicked at this request. Holly was heading out with her sister straight after work and he doubted she'd be back this side of midnight. He couldn't think of a way to get her back early, without saying he was ill or something, but then, the chances of getting a strip and blowjob out of the night were unlikely.

Suddenly, inspiration hit. Warren remembered the video from 6 weeks ago, when she had let him cum all over her face. Hank had only seen the end of it.

Warren pulled up the clip and cropped it, showing Holly strip, then start to suck him off. Waiting patiently until 6pm, he sent it over to Hank, eager to know what the second task would be.

The reply was almost instantaneous. "That's not what Holly was wearing today. Don't try to cheat me"

Warren looked at the screen in confusion. How the hell did he know what Holly was wearing? Could he see into the room - had Hank hacked the computer Warren was sat at? But then, if he had, why was he asking for pictures that he could already access?

"Err... Why do you say that..." Warren typed, trying not to confirm or deny what Hank had stated.

"Why do I say that? Because I saw her today, and she was wearing a pale blue fucking sundress!"

Warren stared blankly at the screen. He couldn't comprehend what Hank was saying. "Saw her how?" Warren asked, starting to get a sickening feeling in his stomach.

"Because I fucking work with her at the school you fucking imbecile" Hank replied angrily. "How the fuck do you think I got your private email? I looked it up in Holly's emergency contacts file when Janice was out for lunch".

Janice was the school secretary; and Warren knew from what Holly had said that Janice had a habit of leaving the office unlocked when she wasn't there.

"How do you think I knew where Holly worked? Or her social media profile?" Hank went on.

"How do you think I knew you had an interest in the States and in particular, American Cops? Because you fucking talked about your Great Uncle that went to Dallas at the Summer BBQ, you cretin".

'Oh god' Warren thought, his stomach feeling like he had been punched, the wind completely knocked out of him.

Warren knew who 'Hank' was.

...

Barry Snelling was a teacher at Holly's school. He had joined the year before Holly and had made a pass at her when she first started. Holly had come home that evening and told Warren about the creepy guy who had offered to show her round, touching her shoulders a little too much as he spoke with her. He had suggested they grab a drink after work so he could fill her in on the trouble maker students and the teachers to watch out for. She had politely declined and Warren remembered laughing about it when she had told him that evening.

"Of course he did" Warren told her. "You are a gorgeous mid-twenties hottie. I'm willing to bet you're probably the best looking teacher there. He's probably gone home to picture you naked while he jerks off" he said, laughing as they lay in bed.

"Eeww, gross" Holly replied, wrinkling up her nose. "He's horrid".

She painted a picture of a weasely looking man, scrawny, with bad hair and teeth and a lecherous stare. Warren told her she was exaggerating and she looked at him with one of her stares. "You wait, mister" she said, with a knowing look, "you just wait and see".

Warren had tagged along to their Christmas party a few months later and met the guy face to face. If anything, Holly had underplayed it in her description. And to make it even more galling, the entire time he stood there whilst Holly tried to make polite small talk, Warren had the impression that Barry was undressing her with his eyes.

After that initial conversation, Warren had tended to steer clear of Barry Snelling at Holly's work gatherings, quickly making friends with her other colleagues.

From time to time, Barry would sidle in when a group of them were talking, not really joining in, just listening on the periphery and laughing awkwardly when someone made a joke.

This happened every 6 months, at the Christmas party and at the summer bbq.

It was at the last one, Warren remembered telling Chris and his partner Elliot, a couple of younger maths teachers that he and Holly sometimes double dated with about his great uncle moving to Texas and becoming a police officer. Barry had been there, cradling his paper plate and half eaten burger. He'd not spoken and Warren had hardly been aware of his existence until he made a wildly inappropriate comment about the dress worn by the Geography teacher's new girlfriend.

Warren sat at his desk, his head spinning. Fuck. Of all the people, and by that, he meant ALL the people he wouldn't want to see Holly naked, it was Barry Snelling.

To think this weasel had been going in to work each day and looking at Holly, knowing every inch of her body, her secrets, made Warren feel physically ill. It made him feel weak. Here was this man, who in every conceivable way, was beneath him. Warren was far more attractive, physically stronger, had a better personality, earned more money, a bigger circle of friends and most importantly, had a gorgeous wife and yet, he was being dictated to by Barry Snelling. Barry was telling him what to do...and how... and when. He owned him.

Warren looked back at the screen. "Tomorrow, I want you to send me a picture to this number. I want it to be of Holly, flashing her tits in the bathroom mirror. I want it to have been taken that day, at school. I don't care how you convince her - buy her another holiday if you like, but I want to see it by the end of the day. I want to speak with her, whilst looking at her tits on my phone. Or, I post this anonymously on the school's FB page". Underneath was a jpeg file name.

Warren clicked on the file. It was a poster of Holly. It was a mock up of her School Website profile picture, with the original picture of her smiling, in a smart grey jacket, replaced with one of her smiling, naked and with cum on her face. Below, under hobbies, was a list of nearly everything Warren had told 'Hank' he and Holly had tried in the bedroom. At the bottom, a link to the porn site where all of Holly's pictures currently resided.

"I would just threaten you with leaving her pictures up on the website, but something tells me you'd quite like that, you dirty little perv".

It wasn't lost on Warren that he had a point. "I'll do it, somehow, I'll do it. Just please don't upload that poster" Warren pleaded.

"Call me sir. Actually, call me master" came the response.

'What the fuck' Warren thought, staring at the screen. This was a new one. Warren felt a shift in the dynamic of this relationship, if you could call it that.

This would go beyond just being blackmailed. This would take him to a whole new level of obedience. But, Warren resolved, they were just words, and he needed to keep Barry on side. If that poster was ever made public, he would lose everything.

"Please, master, please delete that poster" Warren typed through gritted teeth.

"Send me the titty selfie and I will" came the curt response. And with that, Barry had gone.

Warren stared at the screen. In front of him, Holly stared back, cum dripping from her chin and on to her gorgeous breasts. Above the picture, was Holly's name, in bold striking letters. Warren felt sick as he realised he was starting to get hard. He hated himself as he slowly took out his cock and started stroking to the thought of that poster being posted everywhere.

When Holly had phoned him, slightly drunk at 1am that morning, asking if he would pick them both up; and, take a 40 minute detour to drop her sister off as they had missed the last train, Warren played up to the request seeing the opportunity that had presented itself.

The moment Holly started offering to let him take 'sexy pictures' if he picked them up, he knew he had his way in. The bargaining went pretty smoothly.

Holly had agreed to three selfies, to be taken on request at a time and place of Warren's choosing. He didn't say any more than that - it could be a surprise for her tomorrow when he sent through the request.

...

The next day, Warren sent through the text at 10:30, when he knew Holly would be on her break.

"Hey honey, go to the bathroom and send me a picture of your tits"

"Ooh, naughty boy" came the almost immediate response.

"Make sure it has your face in :)" Warren added as an afterthought.

He waited nervously for a minute until his phone chimed to let him know he had a new message. Warren tapped open and was greeted by his gorgeous wife, with her blouse unbuttoned and falling off her shoulders, her bra pulled down, showing her breasts. Holly was making a sultry face as she cupped her left breast in her hand, her right holding the phone.

It was followed by another message "Well, what do you think? I feel so naughty doing this at school. X".

Warren tapped the picture, then hit the forward icon and sent it to Barry.

This was his final submission. Warren knew that if Holly found out that Barry had that photo, there would be absolutely no way that Warren could pass it off as his laptop being hacked, or someone getting into their cloud storage.

He sat tentatively at his screen, waiting for the response.

Eventually, it came.

"Wow, that is so hot. Holly is beautiful! She is sitting opposite me in the staff room, wearing the same blouse as the photo I am looking at. This is so much more erotic than the pictures you sent before. Even the really H/C ones. This is so much more real."

Warren stared at the reply. There was no aggression, no threats, just another man, appreciating his wife. Warren imagined Barry sitting there staring at her, his phone showing the picture of her breasts, Holly completely unaware. Warren felt himself get hard at the thought. Full of self-loathing, he took out his cock and stroked himself, staring at the picture he had sent to Barry.

That evening, Holly was in an insatiable mood. They had barely finished dinner before she was pulling at Warren's belt. She pulled down his jeans and briefs before dragging her chin along his thigh until her mouth came into contact with his flaccid member. She engulfed it in her mouth, her tongue wriggling around him as he felt himself grow. As he did, she pulled off slowly, with one long hard suck, her hand cupping his balls, before bobbing back down and taking his head between her lips. Once satisfied with the rigidity of his cock, she released him from her mouth and crawled up his body and sat astride him, her pussy remarkably wet - betraying her horniness.

Holly came twice within seconds, the first a juddering drawn out orgasm, the second a quieter, quicker pulse.

Despite having cum himself only a few hours earlier, Warren felt himself building to his own climax. As Holly bounced vocally up and down on his cock, Warren felt his mind focusing on Barry, staring at his wife's tits and within seconds, had his own earth shattering orgasm.

Over the coming days, Warren spoke with Barry most evenings. The conversations were cordial, talking about Holly, what she was wearing at school that day, what Barry would like to do to her.

Warren found himself getting more turned on each time they spoke. He would lap up the descriptions of what Barry wanted to do to her, what he wanted to see. He enjoyed hearing Barry call his wife slutty and make comments about her juicy pussy.

Warren had made peace with how turned on he got by the submission of giving his wife to another man, of sharing her secrets. He loved knowing that Barry knew what she looked like naked, the face she made when she came, how soon into their relationship she'd given him a BJ, secrets like the time she hadn't worn panties to the school Christmas party. Warren found that he had all but given up porn, now just looking at a picture of Holly that he had shared would send him over the edge. Hell, he found that he didn't even need the picture; just the memory was enough to get him going.

It was a week later, when Warren's 2nd challenge came through.

Barry had told him he wanted him to convince Holly to take a topless selfie in her classroom. He wanted to see 'her bare tits in the place she is supposed to be her most professional'.

Barry explained that he knew it was a tough ask, and so he had a month to convince Holly to do it, though as a little incentive, he would post one pic per day to the website where Holly's pictures currently lay hidden away.

Damn, Warren thought as he sat there. He had no idea how he was going to pull this off. The thought turned him on no end, but he knew Holly would shut right down at the suggestion. There was no way she would dare risk her job doing that. The school was always busy and her class room was way too visible to anyone walking by.

Three weeks passed, with Warren no closer to his goal, each day, logging on to see another of Holly's pictures appear on the web. The eroticism of seeing her on line and exposed being countered by the on-going fear that she would one day be recognised.

One evening, out of the blue, she told him that she would have to go in to the school that weekend. They were having an inspection and each of the departments needed to pull a load of documents together. She told him how Barry had volunteered to do it for the English Department that weekend and then at the last minute had pulled out, claiming he had an urgent appointment he couldn't get out of. Holly was the only other person that could do it and so she had reluctantly volunteered.

She seemed so apologetic as she explained this to him, all the while Warren did his best to look disappointed, saying how much he had been looking forward to them spending time together that weekend whilst inwardly, jumping for joy.

"I'm so sorry baby" Holly said "I promise I'll make it up to you".

This had the scope to work out perfectly, Warren thought to himself, smiling as Holly slowly started going down on him.

...

That weekend, Holly left the house before Warren was up, trying to get a head start on the work.

After Warren had woken, been for a run and had some breakfast, he texted his wife.

Warren - "Hey hon, how's it going?"

"Oh, hey. Not too bad. Think I'll be finished by 6ish"

Warren - "Ok, I'll do some shopping for dinner. You'll be exhausted"

"That'd be great, thanks baby. Sorry again. X"

Warren - "Hey, it happens. Are there many people there?"

"No, they all finished up during the week. It's only because that fuckwit left it to the last minute that I had to come in. It's pretty weird having the place to myself"

Warren smiled.

Warren - "To yourself, huh?"

Holly - "Yeah, eerie. I promise to make it up to you soon"

Warren - "So...want to make it up to me right now?"

Holly - "Oh ;)"

Warren - "Send me a picture of you in your classroom."

A picture came through of Holly smiling sexily into the camera.

Holly - "Like this??"

Warren - "Not quite what I was thinking - Something slightly sexier"

Another pic came through, this time Holly had undone a couple of buttons on her blouse, showing off a reasonably large amount of cleavage.

Warren - "Mmm, getting better. Wanna try again?"

Warren could tell Holly was getting into this. Another picture pinged through.

Holly - "OH MY GOD - this is soo naughty :)"

Warren opened the picture. Holly had opened her blouse completely and was sitting at her desk showing her bra covered breasts. With one hand, she held the camera, whilst the other teased at pulling open the cup and exposing her breast to him.

Warren was rock hard. This slow seductive strip tease would have been enough to get him hard, but Warren knew that each picture that came through would be seen by Barry before the day was out. Warren loved the thought that his unaware young wife was sending him more and more pictures to share with her work rival. He was getting achingly turned on at the thought of Barry seeing these. Seeing her displayed in her class room, the place where she was supposed to be at her most professional.

"Damn, you are turning me on so much - keep going" Warren typed back.

There was no response.

"?" Warren prayed she hadn't got cold feet. Or even worse, she'd been interrupted

"You there" he asked, worrying the show was over.

10 minutes passed.

Eventually, she responded, with a simple "Yes"

"As I was saying, ur making me so hard" Warren continued.

"Show me" came the reply.

Warren was a little surprised. Holly had never really been into seeing photos of him before. Nonetheless, he pulled out his cock and pointed his phone at it. Even though Holly had seen it hurdreds, if not thousands of times, he still wanted to get a picture of it looking its best.

Click, the shutter sounded as he captured his raging hard on for all time. He typed "See what you do to me" and hit send.

Holly's next picture came though almost straight away. Holly had taken off her bra and was covering her breasts with her hands. She had taken the picture on a timer as she was further away from camera, captured from head to mid knee.

Warren stared at her wearing just her jeans and a sultry smile.

"Wow! Keep going" Warren typed, now starting to stroke his cock.

Holly - "You too"

Warren went to their bedroom and stripped out of his clothes. He pointed the phone at their full length mirror and took a picture of himself, his raging hard on at the forefront of the image.

Kamac
Kamac
178 Followers
12