Warrior

Story Info
Young Cherokee warrior is taken by his prisoner.
790 words
4.17
11.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night fell and the young warrior she'd seen looking at her wistfully at the campfire came into her tent. She gathered he'd been given leave to enjoy her body as he pleased and take her as his own. Oh, well.

He looked young, couldn't have been more than twenty. But his lean muscles were filling up his shirt and trousers nicely. A fine specimen this one, she thought.

His suede trousers were already bulging. He took his hard cock out, pushed her to the ground and got on top of her with a fierce look. He grabbed her wrists and with one knee pushed her legs open.

She just stared into his almond eyes and smiled a dark, bad omen smile. Time seemed to slow down as her pupils dilated and she licked her lips. She didn't try to struggle. She just smiled.

His eyes widened. What was this witchery? Was this woman insane? His grip grew unsteady for a moment and she freed her hands. She put one hand on his chest and the other on his lips.

"Tla", she spoke, calmly and harshly. One of the first Cherokee words she'd learned. "No."

Taking advantage of his confusion, she swiftly pushed him onto his back and straddled him. With the ropes that had restrained her only a few hours before, she quickly bound his hands above his head, smothering him with her bosom and squeezing him between her thighs.

One of her nipples was peeking out of her shoddy dress. She felt his mouth hungrily, instinctively reaching up for it and his body vibrating in anticipation beneath her. She paused a little, enjoying his desperate attempts to kiss her soft flesh. She slapped him off, lowered herself and bore into him with dark eyes.

He was rock-hard, breathing heavily. "Dahnawa Danatlihi", he whispered. "Yes", she smiled. "I, too, am a warrior."

She'd learnt he understood English. Many of the young ones did. So she took advantage.

"I am a spirit of the Night", she whispered darkly. "And I will make you mine." He started to writhe underneath her, panicked. She grabbed his throat and smirked at him. "No. Resist me and I will curse you never to know love." He froze, like hypnotized. Mystical thinkers were so easy.

She ripped his shirt open and bit him in that sweet spot where the neck meets the shoulder, and then again close by, breaking his skin a little. Delicious. He cried out and stiffened, but didn't struggle any more. She closed her eyes, felt his taut flesh beneath her palms and breathed him in. He smelled like fresh bread and blood and wood smoke.

She kissed his lips and bit him hungrily, then moved her hand to the nape of his neck, grabbing and pulling his long hair. With one smooth move, she took his hard, warm cock inside her to the hilt. He moaned and tensed, both in pain and unexpected pleasure, as she started riding him, holding him by his hair.

Undulating her hips on top of him, she kissed and bit and licked him wherever she could reach. She whispered to him about she-wolves hunting their prey, about dark spirits possessing young men, drinking their blood and taking their semen, and fucked him harder and harder.

He moaned louder and louder, pushing his hips forward, in primal desperation to fill her. She felt drunk on his blood and his young body and rode him like a wild stallion, grinding on him with lustful urgency.

She dug her nails into his chest and was suddenly overwhelmed with pure pleasure. Perhaps she cried out. Perhaps she only thought she did. She heard him shouting distantly, like in a dream, and felt him pulsating inside her, back arched and shaking.

Finally back to reality, she collapsed onto him and sighed in satisfaction. His breath had calmed a bit. She felt him sliding out of her and he let out a little disappointed moan.

He looked so beautiful lying there, all tied up, disheveled, abused and a little bloody. But she couldn't waste any time.

She rose, smiled and turned away.

His horse, a young black mare, was tied outside. She untethered her, mounted and dug her heels into the horse's sides. It neighed and burst forth like a bat out of hell. Wind in her hair, she was free again.

He tried to call for help and raise the alarm, but could only utter a hoarse groan. Indeed, this dark spirit had bewitched him, he thought. He closed his eyes, defeated and with no desire to fight, and let the shivers run through him.

What had just happened? He didn't quite know.

He only knew he'd never be the same again.