Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 02

Story Info
Her libido awakened, Louise’s exploits went a stage further.
7.7k words
4.73
17k
18

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Debbie, her neighbour, had seduced her, Louise found it difficult to manage her desires and emotions. There was the temptation of a young man, and the encouragement of Debbie to keep going in her adventures.

I encourage you to read Part 1 first.

Again I have the difficulty as to where this episode fits in any particular genre.

Positive comments welcome, but I'd appreciate if they weren't anonymous.

##########################

Debbie had turned my libido upside down!

I awoke late on Sunday morning around nine thirty, and lay in bed waiting to hear any movement from Jake. There was none and the thoughts of the previous evening were swirling in my head. So much so that I found my fingers straying towards my pussy and unsurprisingly it was extremely moist. I had to be quiet. This was nothing new with a teenage son along the corridor, so I defaulted to my usual biting of the duvet and curling up tight with my hand trapped between my thighs, and just enough space allowing my fingers to work on my clit.

When I had my orgasm it was more powerful than it usually was. No surprise, given the images that were flashing through my head. I managed to keep any sounds to a quietish groan and after a few minutes of peace I went straight into the shower.

The cascading water was sublime, I turned up the temperature to almost unbearable and set about shampooing and soaping myself. I stood there for probably longer than normal and as always took the shower head down to spray my lower bits.

The shower head was my second favourite way of masturbating, but until I took it between my thighs I had no plan to use it that way, after all I'd just cum in my bed. However, the trigger was pulled and I found myself leaning back against the tiles and slowly sinking down the floor with my legs splayed apart.

It was like I was on fire, I just wanted to cum again. The shower head was on full pressure and as I played it back and forth, angling it one way and then another, I found myself panting. The noise of the water always hid any sounds I made and it was another way I hid my pleasures from Jake.

I came again, shuddering on the tiled floor, gritting my teeth and then exhaling deeply.

"Oh fuck," I murmured to myself, "what the hell is going on?"

Pulling myself up, and exiting the shower, I sat on my bed clad just in a towel.

"Good night?"

Jake was calling out from the landing.

"You must have got in late?" he added.

"I went next door and we chatted," I yelled back, "I'll be down in a few minutes, I'll cook something."

I dried myself, tying a turban around my head and putting on a bathrobe over not very much at all.

There was some bacon in the fridge so I cooked it along with some eggs and tomatoes.

"You looked really nice last night, you should go out more often," Jake had a genuine expression on his face as opposed to his usual cynicism at breakfast.

"Thank you," I replied, "maybe I will after you've gone to uni."

We were almost finished and I was about to make coffee when the doorbell rang.

"That'll be Ben and Will, they said they'd come round to discuss the end of term."

Ben and Will were Jake's best friends and I'd watched them both grow up. Ben was the son of one of my clients, and I knew the family quite well, although after Jon and I broke up we'd somehow lost the social side of our friendship.

"Do you guys want coffee?" I asked as they came in and their enormous frames filled the kitchen.

I knew they'd answer 'no.' Neither of them were coffee drinkers, however Ben grabbed hold of some of the breakfast dishes as I began filling the dishwasher.

"There's no need Ben, you go and get on with your plans."

"It's okay Mrs Daniels, just making myself useful."

Jake and Will scoffed loudly at this and left to go up to Jake's room.

"When you've done the housework, we'll see you upstairs," Jake said laughing, joined in by Will.

Ben ignored them and continued to pass me the dirty dishes. It was then I realised what was going on and what he was staring at. As I bent over the dishwasher to load the plates, my bathrobe was gaping open and he could clearly see my breasts.

I stood up immediately and did that classic gesture of pulling both sides of my bathrobe together.

"I think you'd better go upstairs with the others Ben."

Both of us were blushing bright red, me because of exposing myself, and Ben for being caught looking.

Naively he blurted out, "Sorry," which made it worse, and I compounded it by replying, "It's okay, just don't be so obvious."

Even as I said it, it sounded strange and a little ambiguous, but as I stood there I had that little thrill of exhibitionism run through me which felt so very wrong.

Ben turned to go, looking thoroughly guilty himself, and I got back to putting the rest of the dishes in the machine. Confusion, guilt, surprise, and a realisation that my libido was certainly playing tricks this weekend, the whole thing was crowding my head.

As soon as I'd tidied up I went upstairs to finish getting dressed. I slipped into some jeans and a loose top and sat on the stool in front of my dressing table, drying my hair with the hair dryer. I could hear music and laughter coming from Jake's room along the corridor, and that noise combined with my hairdryer masked Ben's visit to the bathroom right next to my room.

It was a movement in the corner of my eye which alerted me to the reflection in the mirror as he passed my half open bedroom door. It was his returning back to Jake's room that I saw him stop for a moment to look at me sitting with my back to him.

I switched off my dryer and saw him disappear. It made me smile that I'd somehow piqued his interest in me, a woman old enough to be his mother.

I thought no more if it until later when he and Will left to go home. He avoided any eye contact as they said goodbye. I shouldn't have teased him, but couldn't resist exaggerating my thank you to him for helping with the dishes. He went red again, without either Jake or Will noticing.

All that was forgotten and Monday arrived with a text from Debbie to go and have coffee. I held my breath before replying 'yes' and duly went next door around ten thirty.

I really didn't know how Debbie and I would be. She opened the door with the broadest smile and a glint in her eye. That totally relaxed me and the hug she gave me was reassuring.

"Okay, we're not drunk now, so you're safe!" she chuckled.

She did kiss me full on the lips, but it was just a kiss and we were soon chatting as normal in the kitchen. Inevitably we had to discuss Saturday night and Debbie talked about it in a simple way, saying that it had probably awakened me to a whole new aspect of my sexuality.

I agreed but the sex thing brought up another surprise.

"We're going to the club again on Saturday," she said.

I knew exactly what she meant and what club it was.

"You're not... you're not going to swap with someone?"

Debbie laughed, "No, but we're thinking of going to have sex with each other if the mood is right."

"In front of others?" I must have looked slightly horrified.

"Yes, there's a room with windows in, it's like a first step."

"A first step to what?" I asked.

"I didn't mean it like that," she giggled, "it's just like a bit of a dare thing."

"Wow, you two are certainly daring," I exclaimed.

"Tom asked if you'd come along."

I looked aghast. "Fuck, you're not serious, I wouldn't be brave enough." My face must have been a picture.

"Only go to have a look round, you wouldn't have to do anything," she suggested.

"And watch you two have sex? I couldn't, I'd be too embarrassed... fuck! And have you two been discussing me again, you haven't told him about us on Saturday night have you?"

"No... no I haven't, and yes we thought you needed to get out, I told him you'd looked stunning for our meal."

"Hmmmmm, you two are so bad!"

Debbie got up to get more coffee and I tried to change the subject by discussing Jake getting his grades that week. She did remark about how good it would be for me to have more space and freedom once he'd gone to uni.

I joked about his friends coming round and how they took over the place with their music and constant chatter.

"You'll miss him, I'm sure," she said.

"I guess so," I mused and then I joked about me flashing my boobs at Ben the previous day.

"I bet it gave him a hard on," she giggled, "do you fancy him?"

"Jesus Debbie, he's only nineteen, I'm not a cradle snatcher, besides what the hell would happen if Jake found out!"

"OHHH!" she said sarcastically, " so you've thought about it, you wicked lady!"

"Noooo! I haven't," I lied somewhat, "stop your dirty thoughts!"

Debbie had that mischievous look in her eye, "You're a very sexy lady, if I fancy you, then I bet he must too."

It was then she came over to where I was sitting and put her arms around me and kissed me. All the latent feelings about Saturday night returned and within seconds we were were kissing passionately.

I pulled back, "Debbie, what if Tom comes home, I'd hate it if he caught us."

"I understand, but I don't think he'd actually mind, it's probably not the time or place now, but I'd love to have you to myself again soon, would you like that?"

I was breathless and my heart was pounding.

"Yes, I would," I gasped, "when we can be really alone."

Debbie kissed me on the forehead and stepped away smiling, and we both knew that would be as soon as possible.

"Think about Saturday," she chuckled before I left, I was needing to leave and get on with my work.

"Hmmmmm, you'll have to tell me what happens," I told her.

In return she said, "So you let me know how you get on with Ben?" pulling a face.

"Fuck off," I mouthed and left with her words sowing seeds in my mind.

Jake was really uptight for the next few days. 'A' level results came out on Thursday, and it meant me taking him to school and opening the fateful envelope along with many others.

The atmosphere in the sports hall was electric. Both Ben and Will were there with their parents and thank god the news was good. Jake had the grades to get into his first choice uni and both Ben and Will were successful too. After some chat with their parents I left alone because most of the students were wanting to share their celebrations together.

I got back home just before ten 'o clock and Debbie tapped on her window to invite me in. Needless to say I was really high with emotion and for no apparent reason I found myself sobbing on her shoulder.

"I'm so pleased for him," I hugged her tight, "it's been a real roller coaster doing it on my own."

Debbie made all the right noises consoling me, congratulating me, and then kissing me.

I hadn't been feeling at all sexual up to that point, but the gentleness with which she kissed me triggered a reaction, and I found myself clinging to her and wanting the kissing to go on.

"Debbie, you feel so good. I wanted to share this morning with someone, but even his dad copped out because of some 'prior appointment."

"Come and sit down," she took me to the sofa in the lounge, "now just sit quietly and gather yourself, just cuddle me."

Her fingers were massaging my shoulder quite softly and my tear stained face was buried in her neck. She was still wearing her dressing gown, the same one that she wore at the weekend when she'd made love to me the first time.

Both that and her now familiar perfume seemed to seep into my head and trigger a desire to touch her in some way. I lifted my head and looked somewhat sadly into her eyes. She wore no make up, the freckles across the bridge of her nose seemed more intense and her auburn hair was catching the sunlight through the bay window.

No words were spoken, we just kissed softly at first and then more urgently. Surprisingly I made the first move. I wanted intimacy and my instinct was to slip my hand inside her dressing gown. She was wearing a nightdress which was short enough for me to lift up the hem on her thigh and cup her left breast.

Immediately I felt her nipple harden, and ran my fingers tips over it before I did the same with the other.

"Louise! Ohhhh that feels so good."

I pulled away, but still delicately massaging her breasts I asked her, "Can I do what I want, I'm not that good?"

With a slightly puzzled expression she whispered, "Of course my darling," then realising what I meant she added, "please I'd like you to."

Letting go of our embrace she settled backwards into the cushions at her end of the sofa.

I followed her lead from Saturday and slipped onto my knees on the floor. Nervously I tugged her dressing gown open and there were her thighs spread and her neatly trimmed pussy open to me.

It seemed strange looking at it in the centre of her lounge in daylight, but the carefully manicured strip of hair and the neat puffy lips were inviting me closer.

Debbie sensed my reticence and said quietly, "Go on, I want you to."

Adjusting my body to sit comfortably on my haunches I leaned forward to press my face between her thighs. I knew I was perhaps clumsy and if circumstances were different I'd have taken more time, but I plunged my tongue between her labia and tasted the nectar that was truly her.

I also knew what I'd liked to be done to me and I ran my tongue back and forth until Debbie was manifestly aroused. When I took her clit between my lips and flicked it with my tongue her moans of pleasure told me everything. As soon as I began to suck it Debbie became more animated.

"Louise! ... Louise!... fuck... that's it... don't stop!"

She was pushing her body upwards, towards me, and as I slipped two fingers gently inside her pussy she went mad.

"LOUISE... please god, harder, don't hold back, fuck me!"

The combination of me sucking, nibbling her clit and my fingers working their way back and forth into her pussy made her cum within very few minutes. The room was at first filled with the sound of my fingers fucking her very wet pussy, along with her exaltations to me, and then her cries of pleasure continued as she orgasmed.

I lifted up with her wonderful taste on my lips and rather stupidly asked, "Was that alright?"

Debbie was breathing fast and managed a gasp, "That was fucking marvellous Louise... fuck, you're bloody good at that!"

She beckoned me upwards and I sat back beside her, still fully dressed but with her juices in a sheen around my mouth and chin.

She reached over and using the cuff of her dressing gown wiped my face.

"We're quits now," she chuckled.

"Is it a competition?" I asked with a pretend serious face.

She kissed me and then stood up.

"I must get dressed, if Tom comes home he'll be calling me a slut!"

I looked at her and she looked at me and we laughed so much I was holding my sides.

"Have you thought anymore about Saturday?" she spoke seriously again.

A flush immediately came over me.

"I can't, I'd be so scared, and on my own, oh my god, what if someone tried it on with me?"

Debbie smiled, "It's not like that, it's very properly managed, 'no' means 'no' and everyone is very respectful, especially new people."

"Those friends of ours are coming too, you wouldn't be left alone, or I'm sure we could find a guy to accompany us."

I punched her arm, "You do! I'd be horrified thinking I'd be expected to fuck him."

"I said my mission was to get you laid," she giggled and winked. "Anyway, just let me know before then, there's no pressure."

We cuddled again and finally after a quick coffee I went back home.

I suspected Jake would end up in a pub that lunchtime and I wasn't wrong. About three 'o clock a taxi pulled up outside and both Jake and Ben stumbled out. Stumble was perhaps a generous description. They clung to each other and staggered towards the front door. I met them and after saying something that might come from any mother I got them inside.

"DO NOT THROW UP! Either of you, sit down, I'll get you a coffee."

Ben collapsed on the sofa and seemed to go to sleep straightaway. Jake staggered to the downstairs loo before shouting out that he was going to lie on his bed. I just shrugged and went into my study to do some work.

I let them sleep until about five 'o clock before I wondered if Ben's parents even knew where he was. I went over to the sofa and squeezed his arm, hoping to wake him up. There was absolutely no response apart from soft snoring.

So I shook him and he actually stirred. He half turned on his back and suddenly opened his eyes wide. For a brief second he seemed to stare, then said, "Mrs Daniels!" and reaching up grabbed my shoulders.

I was off balance and fell flat across him with him clutching at me.

"Ben! what are you doing?" I was trying to get back to my feet and was pushing myself upwards by holding onto his shoulders, at the same time he was preventing me from doing just that.

"Let me go, now come on, stop messing about, you've had too much to drink."

"But Mrs Daniels..."

"No buts," I was now quite embarrassed, "just let go!"

Finally he did let go and I stood up.

"I'm going to phone your dad, does he know where you are?"

"I think so, I texted him from the pub," then sheepishly he added, "I'm sorry, don't tell him about just now."

He swung his legs round and tried to stand up, swaying before I grabbed him stopping him falling. Once again we were both with our arms round each other and he had his face in my hair at the side of my neck. In a strange way it seemed quite exciting.

"For god's sake sit down before you fall down," I was trying to support him, but he was a huge lad, and I added, "and stop that, or I will tell your dad!"

I can only describe Ben's behaviour as extremely challenging. He was pressed up against me and was kissing, or perhaps, slobbering into my neck. His mouth was working its way from my shoulder and up under my ear. If he hadn't have been so drunk I might have delayed pushing him back down on the sofa. Flustered, I went to find my phone.

Ben's dad came straight away, apologising for his son turning up drunk.

"Don't worry, I've got my own version of him upstairs in bed," I replied.

His dad was a client of mine and in the transition of Ben to his car he managed to tell me that he had some figures for me to work on and he'd send them to me asap.

Apologising again I went back in to try to sober Jake up.

Jake was just about lucid when he got a phone call from his dad.. I always walked away when they were talking to each other, I had a short fuse where he was concerned. However, I did overhear the part of the conversation where he was asking Jake to have lunch with him next day, by way of a celebration of his exam results.

It made me pretty fed up, but I resisted a jibe and told Jake to go out and enjoy it. So next day his father arrived around midday, and with the briefest of acknowledgements between him and me, they left.

I was glad to have a quiet couple of hours. Debbie had texted a message 'Decided yet?' and I'd replied a simple 'No' although I'd had no time to think. The idea did excite me, but it sounded quite risky for me, a woman on her own.

It was a total surprise, and a shock when the doorbell rang just after midday.

"Dad sent me with this, and I've come to apologise about yesterday."

It was Ben. He was on his bike and was dressed in t-shirt and shorts and carrying a canvas bag with his dad's files inside. I was flustered.

"I suppose you'd better come in," I said reluctantly, "but only if you behave yourself."

He actually blushed as we went into the kitchen, and I offered him a stool.

"Do you want a drink, you look a rather warm from your ride?"

"I'll have some water please Mrs Daniels."

I went to get a glass and found myself saying, "Look you can call me Louise if you'd like to, Mrs Daniels makes me feel very old."