Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 05

Story Info
Hotel bars are a fertile hunting ground for predatory men!
8.6k words
4.67
9.8k
9

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another episode in Louise's freedom to search for sexual fulfilment, but although it seems a thrilling adventure it always has its risks. Online thrills, and real life encounters both have consequences.

**********************************************************************************

"May I join you?"

It was the standard chat up line and I guess I was inviting it by wearing what I'd put on that day. I'd seen on previous stays at the hotel the sort of guy who drank there. By necessity I had to go out and meet clients occasionally, and this had become my regular place to stopover.

The guy, whose name I found out was Adam, was actually quite attractive although a few years younger than me. He'd seen me come in, and at the age of fifty two I should have known better. Shortish dress, a bit of cleavage and heels. I'd come from a meeting with a potential new client and I needed a strong drink after an afternoon of concentrated conversation.

"Why not," I replied, "but don't think you can just pick me up!"

"I'm Adam," he chuckled, introducing himself and offering me his hand to shake.

"I'm Louise, pleased to meet you Adam."

"You stopping here tonight?" he wasn't hanging around with his chat up lines!

"Yes, I actually stop here about once a month."

"Well you've certainly made an impression."

I looked around and there were the usual suspects looking in my direction. The bartender nodded and came over to take my order.

"A large glass of Sauvignon please," I said.

I knew him quite well and he often tried to flirt with me, he took my order and I gathered that he must know Adam as well.

"You can put it on my tab and I'll have one too," Adam said and before I could protest he put his hand on mine saying, "My treat."

"Thank you, but there's no need," I replied, "I'll get the next one."

"That's encouraging," Adam smiled, "if there is a next one!"

I sensed his anticipation, and I knew how cocky some of the guys could be that I'd run into there.

"We'll see," I added, warming to the guy, and examining him more closely.

"You here on business or pleasure?" he asked.

"Business this time, how about you?"

"Oh, I stop here regularly too, have to keep those sales figures up."

As he reached forward to pick up his glass his knee pressed against my thigh. It was the usual 'test' from guys who were trying to pick up single women, I'd watched them do it most times I'd stopped here.

I didn't move my leg at all, there was something about Adam that attracted me, and at least I could tease him.

"Do you always hit on women here? You must get lucky a few times?" I had an inquisitive smile as I posed the question.

The glint in my eye betrayed my thoughts and he knew it as he moved his knee just a little more to rub against me.

"Every now and again," he smiled, holding the contact with my eyes.

Daring myself to go further I pushed back against his knee and found myself getting even bolder.

Flirting outrageously I said, "So you think this might be your night?"

He was getting more audacious too, as he put his glass down and laid his palm on the top of my thigh.

"Who knows, but I'm working on it."

"You certainly are," I smiled and did nothing to discourage him.

It was maybe the moment when we both knew the possible outcome, but we were both in teasing mode.

I put my hand on top of his and simply said, "My round... another white wine?"

"Why don't we take it up to my room?" He really was going for broke.

I lifted my hand off his and signalled the barman again, "Nothing like being direct is there."

"What do you say?" he was being impatient.

Adam's smile was infectious if not seductive, and I surprised myself when I suggested taking a bottle with us.

The barman winked at me when he returned with the opened bottle of Sauvignon. Adam calmly took it and took my hand as well.

"Let's go, I need to unwind," he remarked smiling broadly.

I think every man in the bar knew what was going on and, brazenly, I took Adam's arm before we both went directly to the lift. As soon as the lift door closed we kissed, it only took a few seconds to travel to the third floor, but our tongues were in each others' mouths for all of that time.

We almost ran along the corridor and as soon as we were inside Adam's room the wine was forgotten about, and we were undressing each other.

Adam's body was super fit and he obviously found my body very much to his liking.

"Oh god, I want you," he muttered into my shoulder as he pulled the zip down at the back of my dress.

I could feel the hardness of his cock pressed against me, and I felt for it with one hand. In the moment of passion we decided we'd better undress ourselves, and finally we threw ourselves into a naked embrace on the bed.

"Louise, you have the most wonderful body."

His muffled words were just about audible as he took one of my nipples between his lips.

"Ooooh god Adam, just keep doing that," I said as he moved to my other breast.

When he went down on me I was in heaven. I came so quickly it surprised both of us so when I rolled on top of him and impaled myself on his cock I really didn't care if he came straightaway or not.

He didn't and as I rode him, I found myself cumming again while he played with my nipples some more.

My pussy tightening in waves brought him off. I looked down at his face as he grunted and I watched him close his eyes. I could feel him emptying himself deep up inside me and when both of us collapsed side by side it felt so good.

"Thank you Louise, that was great. It's so rare to meet someone on here that you connect with."

I felt exactly the same.

"Adam I hope we can do it again, I agree."

"Will you be on tomorrow at this time?"

"Yes, same time, I hope you can make it. I have a good feeling about you."

I left the chatroom and came out of 'Lit,' and sighed. I realised how aroused the whole thing had made me. It was two 'o clock in the afternoon and I found myself rushing upstairs and throwing myself on my bed, shoving my jeans and panties down around my knees.

I came within a very few minutes of massaging and fingering myself. It was a wonderful moment of release from the tension of role playing with Adam, if that was his real name.

I'd found the chat site from reading stories online, and over several weeks had visited a variety of rooms, slowly gaining the confidence to start conversations from all over the world. It was a mixed experience and I modified my profile to indicate what I was looking for, not that that did much to deter insistent sexpests that wanted me to 'family' role play.

I guess this was all part of the so called liberation in my mind, a downward spiral others might call it. I was addicted to chat!

And now I'd found Adam. According to his profile 'Adamagain,' was aged 39, a single guy in sales and living in the UK. Apart from that his details were sparse, however it was encouraging that he'd been a member for much longer than me. The way we slipped easily into the banter of chat and how we took on our roles in the hotel bar was hugely pleasing to me, the chemistry was a rare thing to me and I really hoped we could chat again.

Debbie had actually suggested I go into the chat part of the website. We'd both been reading stories and since our 'relationship' had begun I found the lesbian stories hugely interesting and arousing.

Next day having got a lot of my work out of the way, I logged on at a little before two 'o clock. I went straight to the 'Hotel Bar Seductions' room and Adamagain was already there.

Immediately I had three PM messages pop up at the top of my screen, one of which was Adam.

"Hello Louise, I'm so glad you kept our date!"

It was accompanied by a smiling, winking emoji.

"Hello," I replied, "I'm glad too."

I was really pleased that he didn't jump straight into some sexual declaration and we both seemed to strike up a normal conversation. I revealed the background of my divorce and about my son going to university, and he discussed how he'd broken up from his wife of twelve years just before Christmas last year. He had no children and the most surprising thing was that he lived barely eighty miles north of where I lived.

The conversation ebbed and flowed and when I realised we'd been chatting for two hours I was a slightly horrified because I had more work to get through.

"I really have to go Adam, I hadn't realised the time. It's so easy talking to you."

"Do you want to make love again tomorrow?"

The question took me by surprise as it was the first time sex had been mentioned that afternoon. I felt a little thrill pulse through me.

"Yes, I'd like that. Will you be on at the same time?"

"Yes, I can't wait," he said.

I found myself repeating the same message, "I can't either."

As I logged off I felt ashamed that my pussy was telling me to go upstairs and masturbate, to make myself cum again.

This time I took my leggings and panties right off and used my smallest vibrator. I was so horny that I didn't hear Jake arrive home. Whether he heard the buzzing sound or my muffled orgasm I'm not sure, but I heard the sound of the fridge door slamming shut just as I came. Flustered I slid off the bed even before I'd finished my orgasm, grabbing my leggings and panties and rushing into the en-suite.

A little out of breath I used some tissues and quickly got dressed, while shouting down to Jake, "Is that you?"

Composing myself I slipped back into the role of being a mother, until the next time.

"Let's go to my room," was the first message from Adam the next afternoon.

"I want you, I want to feel you inside me," I replied.

"You will... follow me."

Adam was telling me how he was taking my hand and as soon as we were alone he was undressing me. The way he explored my body seemed to drive the desire inside me to new heights, both online and in real life where I was sitting in front of my desk.

"Oh my god, just keep doing that," I gasped as he described how he was massaging my clit, and when he tucked his fingers up inside my pussy I found my left hand delving down the waistband of my leggings.

"The tip of my tongue is running down your tummy and I'm going to suck that little clit of yours," he described.

I interrupted him and said, "Adam, I'm actually masturbating right now."

I felt no shame, I was consumed by desire.

"Wow!" he replied, "Don't stop, go on make yourself cum."

"You do it as well!" I was so excited.

It was a spontaneous wish for him to cum with me.

"Hang on," was his response.

There was a moments delay before he said, "I'm rubbing my cock now, I'm so hard."

It seemed very naughty, both of us masturbating online.

It was difficult to type and words came out misspelt or they were the wrong words, however we both got there and used crass letters like 'aghhh' and expressions like 'I'm cumming.'

I felt both guilt and elation and imagined the mess he would have made.

"Wow Adam, that was incredible."

There was a delay before he messaged, "Fuck Louise, I came so much."

We were both on a high and eventually arrived back at normal conversation.

"Are we being really really bad?" I asked, "I mean is what we're doing wrong?"

"It's only fun, a sort of fantasy," Adam wrote, "but I think you're so gorgeously sexy."

I knew this was all hype, but loved being called that anyway, it really boosted me.

"Can we do it again, when we're both alone?"

I was surprised at my own audacity, however Adam was only too pleased to agree.

"Louise? I have a confession though."

My heart went into my mouth, what he was about to say, was this going to change everything, I knew online was full of disappointments?

"What Adam?"

"I hope you won't be angry, but I'm not Adam, I'm actually called Paul, I didn't want to use my proper name on here."

I was momentarily elated and laughed out loud, "Of course not silly" I typed adding, "Lol, hello Paul! I've just had sex with you!"

I got a string of emojis and we both agreed that I was actually Louise.

"I'm so glad."

I could sense his relief and after a bit more banter we agreed to go online together again the next day.

When it arrived I asked, "Can I have sex with Paul or Adam today? Or perhaps both!"

My opening message brought laughter emojis and the reply, "I want you to have sex with the real me so it's Paul!"

I was already aroused and in the following twenty minutes we teased and exchanged descriptions of the two of us fucking each other in a pretend hotel. I found myself masturbating again and I assumed Paul came too because there was the inevitable delay afterwards to deal with the consequences. As I waited I was becoming aware that this daily ritual was becoming really addictive.

"Louise?"

I held my breath, was this going to be another confession?

"What Paul, don't scare me again?"

"Can we meet for coffee? I mean really meet, in real life?"

I was frozen for several seconds before I replied, "I'm not sure about that Paul, I don't even know what you look like?"

I thought this might deflect him, but no, he sent back, "Give me your email address and I'll send you my pic."

Again I delayed, but then impulsively I thought 'What the hell!' and sent it to him.

"Thank you, wait a minute and you'll get it.

I waited and my phone pinged and I opened up the email. Apart from my fantasy vision of him in the hotel bar chatrooms I had no idea of his actual appearance and the two photos he'd sent was a complete surprise. One full length, taken in a garden somewhere, and one head and shoulders in black and white.

He was indeed a bit younger than me, I guessed early forties, and quite tall, although that was difficult to gauge accurately. All in all he was quite good looking.

"Thank you Paul, you're really handsome!"

His reply was I sensed a little indignant, "Oh thank you!" Than adding, "So I'm not a mad axeman, will you meet me? I can drive to you?"

I was feeling rather trapped, I didn't want to upset him, but I was thinking how crazy it all was. A random guy that I'd had cyber sex with, meeting up in real life? But then we were both single, what harm could a coffee possibly do?

"Paul, I've got to think about this, please don't be offended, but I've never done anything like this before."

I was so pleased he didn't push it anymore and simply told me to think it over. He didn't want to spoil our online relationship so he'd be cool what ever I decided.

When we both signed off I was left with deep thoughts.

"What do you think Debbie?"

I'd confessed everything to Debbie, all the chat online conversations and even all the sex, then I showed her his photo.

She looked at me over the edge of her coffee mug and I saw what I thought was her serious face. Then she put her coffee down and smiled.

"Go for it, if he's prepared to drive, what did you say? Eighty miles? Then it can't do any harm, he looks okay, in fact I'd probably fancy him myself! I'll even sit and hide wherever you meet if you need a backup!"

I sort of giggled with relief, but then told her my real plan.

"You may not go for this though."

Debbie looked at me with raised eyebrows, "What, you're sounding a bit dangerous?"

"I've got a client about halfway between us, and I was thinking of meeting him there when I visit?"

"Well that's okay, as long as it's in public, like a Starbucks or somewhere like that."

"I might then, I can text you and let you know my whereabouts can't I?"

Debbie now looked her mischievous self, "Ooooooh, how exciting!"

After more lectures from her she went home and at two 'o clock I went online again.

Paul was there waiting in the chatroom.

"Hello Louise xxx" he said.

I greeted him and he asked me if I'd looked at his photos again. I teased him and said 'no,' but I knew that he knew I was kidding.

"I'll meet you for coffee," I said.

"Wow! thank you, thank you! When?"

"Hold on," I said, "I'm not going to let you drive all this way," and I explained about my client halfway between our two towns.

Reluctantly he agreed and I asked him if he'd be free the following Tuesday.

"That's fine, in the afternoon, about three 'o clock? If that gives you time to see your client?"

I was smiling, then worried, when he said, "I'd better have your photo too otherwise I won't be able to recognise you?"

"No, but I can recognise you!"

I thought about it and decided that I'd better show some reassurance and I told him I'd send one.

"Hang on!"

I looked in my library of images and chose one of me at an awards night for accountants, and sent it.

"Oh my god!" the reply came back a minute later, "You're even more delicious than I'd imagined!"

"Stop it," I replied, "I was done up that night."

"Well you've just made me very hard," he said suggestively.

"Hmmmmm, you horny bugger," I said.

"Go on then, touch yourself, let me imagine you masturbating looking at my photo."

Perhaps that was a bit over the top as I slipped into cybersex mode and I could feel myself getting excited by my horny suggestion and the thought of Paul cumming.

The next exchange of messages brought us both off and although the relief was plain I couldn't help a little twinge of regret that it wasn't the real thing.

Paul's next messages felt a bit more true to life.

"Louise, I've never met anyone from online before."

"Neither have I Paul, I guess we're both taking a chance, but it's no different from using a dating app is it?"

"No, I guess not, except we've had so much sex already!"

The words were accompanied by a whole string of emojis and I just replied, "Lol."

When we'd signed off I sat there contemplating everything. My pussy was still throbbing with the afterglow of my orgasm and yet I felt I needed more. What was wrong with me? I touched myself again, and looked at the thumbnail photo of Paul. I couldn't help myself, I sat shifting in my chair, rubbing my clit, thrusting two fingers rhythmically inside myself.

In another burst of pleasure I bent over my laptop with my hand between my thighs and came a second time.

"Fuck," I murmured and felt fulfilled at my pleasure, how mad was that? I had somehow brainwashed myself into thinking any pleasure was good, but I reasoned at what expense?

Debbie encouraged me even more and I think she was jealous of my date. I wondered whether to tell her my thoughts about booking a hotel room. It was part of my fantasy, almost 'just in case we want to.' I knew I would tell her and I let it all out the day before I went.

Excitedly she said, "Yes go for it, he looks a decent enough guy, fuck him!"

"Stop it," I said giggling."

"Ohhhh sorry! you already have... several times!"

"STOP IT!" I repeated, and pinched her arm.

It was enough to bring us into a clinch and we were soon kissing, not passionately, but with the understanding of friends having a bond and sharing secrets.

She left having wished me good luck and telling me to text every now and again to let her know if I was ok.

I awoke on Tuesday full of anticipation and excitement. I dressed in what I thought was a dual purpose dress. Fitted to my body, but not too obvious and with a hem just above the knee. My heels were high, but not excessively so. I also packed a small overnight case.

After a mid morning drive I met with the client I was seeing. It was just before lunch at their house and I gratefully accepted the sandwiches and cake that were offered while we discussed their application for a bank loan.

I got to the hotel just after two 'o clock, the allowed booking in time. I checked in and freshened up in my room. I'd opted for a hotel a bit above the run of the mill business persons' stopover, because it had a nice restaurant and was a short walk from Starbucks.