Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 07

Story Info
An old fantasy fulfilled, and a normal man in my life?
7.6k words
4.69
6.2k
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last eighteen months or so have been a liberation. If you've read the previous episodes then there's nothing to add, except that I've done some risky things and have enjoyed writing about them.

Although Louise's adventures have great elements of truth about them, (not necessarily in chronological order), I'm now delving a little further into the realms of fantasy. If you want to accompany her to these places then read on.

****************************************************************************

The hot tub jets were having their effect between my thighs. I had my arms outstretched on either side, gripping the edge of the tub so as to stop me floating upwards and to keep my pussy in the right place. I could feel my orgasm building, even through my swimsuit, while my eyes were fixed on Tom's hand moving rapidly back and forth on his cock.

He was standing upright in the middle of the tub, swim shorts around his thighs, and his cock was inches from my head pointing directly at me. When I looked briefly up at his face he was grimacing, despite his eyes being riveted on me.

Everything seemed to happen at once. My body shuddered, my eyes shut tight and I gasped with my mouth partly open. I felt the warmth of Tom's first spurt of semen land across my nose and right eye, the second landed squarely on my tongue and across my chin, the third just added to the whole sensation that had been a fantasy of mine since my early days of watching porn.

Tom's grunt could barely be heard above the sound of the hot tub, and my groans of orgasm were stifled by my swallowing response to his delicious spunk.

I wiped some of it out of my eye, but still felt it sting so I swirled some of the water across my face to wipe it all away.

I was aware of Debbie still sitting beside me.

"Oh fuck Louise! I didn't think you'd do it."

When I opened my eyes and was still swallowing the residue in my mouth, I saw Tom's face smirking as he sat back down opposite me.

Debbie grabbed me and gave me a hug before picking up my glass of half drunk Prosecco and offering it back to me.

"Take away the taste," she giggled.

I did quaff it all down in two gulps and smiled at both of them, the alcohol providing me with all the courage I had needed to carry out the dare.

"I'm glad you got this tub, it could be a whole lot of fun!" I said, grinning from ear to ear.

I had told them it was crazy to buy a hot tub in November in the UK, but Tom had got a bonus from his company and they insisted that if they placed it on their patio with a permanent roof structure it would be completely adaptable to our climate. I was mighty impressed with the whole thing along with its lighting effects. It must have been a pretty big bonus!

When they invited me to help christen it on its first 'outing' I felt privileged, and then realised that this may be a 'fun' evening. The dare came as a result of Debbie getting drunk far quicker than either Tom or I.

"I'm the only one who's not cum!" she shouted as both Tom and I came down from our high.

"Go on then, do what Louise did, sit on one of those jets," he smirked.

I knew from her grin that she'd do it. Ostentatiously she took off her bikini top and wriggled out of her lower part.

"Come and sit beside me, both of you," she asked.

I decided to strip my swimming costume off too, and surprisingly Tom followed suit with both of us butted up against her.

She giggled, "let me find the best place," and she shuffled around a bit adjusting where she was sitting.

Tom and I were sort of holding her down to prevent her floating up, I had a grip on her shoulder and it felt good with my breasts pressing up against her body. Tom on the other hand was massaging her breasts and beginning to play with her nipples.

I leaned in to kiss her neck, the Prosecco now having more effect on me. By this time she'd closed her eyes and she had one hand fingering her clit. The combination of this and the jets of water were having a rapid effect.

Quietly she was beginning to moan, with random words, imploring both of us to carry on what we were doing.

"Oh fuck Tom, harder,' she moaned, wanting him to squeeze her nipples a bit more. I leaned forward and started to suck her closest one while Tom attended to the other.

"OH FUCK!" she shouted as her orgasm came with a rush. Tom sat up and smiled, while I sat up and watched her face contort as she gripped my thigh and dug her finger nails into my flesh.

"Oh Jesus," she gasped as she felt it all gradually dissipate, and she leaned forward to kiss both me and Tom in turn.

"Shit, that was incredible, I shall be in here every day!"

We all laughed then and Tom stood up to pour more Prosecco into our glasses. It was later that we all got dried off and retired to the lounge. It felt odd, but comfortable, that all three of us were walking around naked. Debbie joked that we should all become nudists.

"So shall we invite Shaun and Rachel around sometime?"

Tom's question was really directed at Debbie. I could see a pretty hot evening happening between them.

"We could invite Marco too!"

Debbie's remark was aimed directly at me harking back to my visit to the club.

"I don't think so," I interrupted, anxious to be left out of that conversation, despite the thought of the six of us in the tub together being a pretty hot idea.

"What does the idea of another man bringing you along to a tub party sound like Louise?"

Tom was lying back on the sofa, his legs splayed apart, sipping what was left of the Prosecco. I looked across at him, from the armchair I was curled up in, and detected a mischievous smile.

"For a start I wouldn't go on a first date and come to a hot tub party, you might think I'm easy Tom, but come on!"

Tom spluttered because he didn't mean that at all, and was apologetic about the slant I'd taken.

"No Louise, oh god I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way."

I smiled at the way I'd made him feel awkward, and enjoyed his embarrassment.

"It's okay, I'm teasing, but I still wouldn't. Why? Did you have someone in mind?"

Debbie sat up and obviously knew who he was referring to.

"I did say to you that you needed a decent fella," she said, "there's a guy we know, not from the club, who would suit you down to the ground!"

"So you two have been discussing me and want to fix me up?"

"Not exactly, but he is single, he's quite well off, and well, I told Tom I'd fancy him if I were single again."

I looked at Tom who was smiling too.

"So who is he?" My interest was purely academic.

"Would you mind if he was older than you?" The question surprised me and Debbie's eyebrows were raised in a questioning way.

"My god, how old? He's not got a stick?" I pulled a face, thinking the worst.

"Probably, but it's not for walking!" She was giggling now, "He's sixty one?"

She was waiting for my reaction.

"It's not Phil Gilbert from across the road?"

Debbie blushed immediately, remembering how we'd both 'flashed him' from my bedroom.

"Hey, why are you two blushing?" Tom butted in, seeing both of us go bright red and wondering why. Debbie had to quickly explain what had happened when she stopped overnight the day I'd taken Jake to uni.

"So tell me, who is he, how do you know him?" I tried to sound disinterested.

Debbie explained.

"His name's Clive and we know him through Tom's sister. To cut a long story short his sister was a close friend of this guy's wife who passed away about a year ago with the dreaded 'C.' Both of them have been trying to get him through the grieving process, anyway she thinks he's ready to date and didn't want to set him up on a dating site so when she was telling us about him I thought of you. I told you, you need to get a proper man and stop floundering around."

"You mean sleeping around, and you think I'm suitable for him? Fuck me, we've just had a threesome in your hot tub and this poor guy is getting over his wife's death. Debbie, I'm the last woman he needs!"

Tom could see the logic in that, but then conceded that the first steps had been taken.

"I'm afraid we've grabbed the bull by the horns, if that's the right expression, we've invited him over to dinner next weekend along with my sister and her husband and you."

I sat for a moment and thought about it, he was a normal guy, not someone from the internet, not someone picked up in a hotel bar, just an ordinary man.

"Does he know anything about me at all?"

"We've told him some stuff about you, he knows you're divorced!" Debbie laughed.

"Hell, this is an ambush!" I replied.

"So? You up for it?" she asked again.

I paused, "Okay, having dinner won't hurt, but please tell me we're not going in the hot tub?"

All three of us laughed.

It was getting late and the three of us being naked, discussing my love life, seemed quite bizarre.

"Do you two guys want some time together?" Tom suddenly asked.

I blushed, but was so pleased when Debbie nodded and said 'yes.'

Tom smiled and stood up, "I'll go up and leave you to it," he said, diplomatically disappearing upstairs.

Debbie looked over at me from her armchair with hungry eyes.

"You know what I want don't you?" she said quietly.

A ripple of excitement ran up my spine and then back down to my pussy. I languidly uncoiled my legs and stretched them outwards, wide enough for Debbie to see my pussy. In a second she'd slid across the carpet and buried her face in me.

Her groan was stifled, but mine was loud enough for Tom to hear on his way to bed.

"Gosh," I muttered, "I'd forgotten how good your tongue felt."

Debbie lifted her head up long enough to pinch my nipples with both hands before settling on her haunches between my thighs and setting about bringing me off. I was completely at ease, my arms flat on the armrests, my head back on the backrest and my legs splayed open.

The sounds of both Debbie slurping on my pussy and my moans of pleasure filled the lounge. Tom had left the door ajar either out of habit, or because he wanted to listen in. It didn't matter, when my orgasm came rushing, I cried out loudly at first, then tried to stifle the worst of it.

As it swept over me and began to abate Debbie was giving little kisses along the inside of my thigh lifting herself onto her knees before beginning an upward journey to my breasts and finally my mouth. As we kissed, feeling the taste of my own juices, I wanted to do the same for her.

"Let me do that to you," I whispered and we both had a little giggle.

"Go on, might as well let Tom finish his wank!"

"Do you think he's doing that?" I was smiling imagining him upstairs in bed.

"I'm sure he is, and if you eat me I'll be even louder for him."

It sounded such a fun thing to do as we swapped places and Debbie was already very wet.

"Mmmmm, Louise, take your time please."

There was the slightest taste of chlorine from the hot tub on Debbie's skin, I was kissing and running my tongue around the soft flesh surrounding her pussy. When I finally swished between her puffy pussy lips she made the loudest moan of pleasure.

On my knees I set about lapping at her juices, and gently sucking her clit to make it even more sensitive than it was. My elbows supported me as I was able to play with her nipples with both sets of fingers, feeling them soft and spongy at first until they became hard and pert.

I was trying my best to extend her pleasure and was gauging how successful I was by the intermittent gasps.

"Oh Louise, please, please, like that, just like that, please!" she kept repeating and took hold of my head pulling it forward against herself.

I didn't know if it was planned or just the noise we were making, but suddenly I froze as I felt the grip of two hands on my hips behind me, and the familiar feeling of an erect cock between my ass cheeks.

Debbie had hold of my head and all I could do was to give a muted cry of genuine joy, muffled by her pussy against my mouth.

Of course it didn't take any time at all to process what was happening. The position of the armchair facing the door meant I was kneeling with my back to it. Tom's cock was so hard and I was so wet that he slid straight inside me. I heard him sigh, then quietly chuckle and finally Debbie let go of my head.

"You sods!" I shouted out as Tom's cock went right inside me and I felt the warmth of his thighs up against my ass.

Debbie was giggling too, but in a way that was constrained because she was so aroused.

"Don't stop Louise, carry on please!"

I actually shivered with delight at the sensation of a cock inside me, the fact that it was Tom fucking me again, while I ate his wife, was an added thrill.

I set about sucking and licking Debbie with renewed gusto, I slid two fingers up inside her while I sucked and nibbled her clit bringing cries of pleasure that spurred Tom on. He managed to reach under me and play with my nipples as I began pushing back on him, twerking my hips a bit and not expecting myself to cum quickly.

It really felt magnificent when at first I sensed Debbie's orgasm approaching. Tom knew the signs too because he timed his ejaculation to perfection. Debbie grabbing my head once again and trembling as Tom erupted inside me. He went on thrusting and making my whole body jolt before a surprising final mini orgasm hastened through my lower body.

We were all gasping. Tim fell away his cock still seeping, while I rested back on my haunches looking at Debbie splayed out with her eyes half closed. Tom's spunk was oozing out of me onto the Chinese rug in front of the armchair.

"Fucking hell," Debbie moaned, "where did that come from?"

"Yes, you might say fucking hell," I repeated, "you buggers planned that didn't you?"

Debbie protested, "No we didn't actually, I'm guessing my horny husband couldn't wait to get his rocks off with all that noise going on down here!"

Tom picked himself up with a smirk and fetched the towels we'd used in the hot tub, both me and Debbie wrapping them around ourselves.

"Well I think the hot tub's been a success," she said.

"I'd say so, I hope I get another invite," I smiled, knowing that I would, and added that I probably should go home, I needed a good nights sleep.

Next morning Debbie couldn't wait to follow up with all that had gone on the previous day.

"I couldn't believe it, Tom fucked me even after all that had happened. That hot tub seems to be an inspired idea, and what we did in it was so crazy, could you believe what happened?"

I admitted that if Debbie had told me last week, when they were lifting it in by crane, that I'd be letting Tom cum all over my face I'd have laughed at her.

"But it's not going to become a habit!" I tried not to giggle.

"SO!" Debbie began and I knew what was coming, "Clive!" She emphasised his name. "Saturday evening he's coming to dinner with us, and you've got to wear something seductive!"

I was serious now, "Look I'm not going to be set up to seduce him, if he's nice I'll see how it goes, but don't build it up."

Throughout the week it was a constant topic of conversation and I had to open my wardrobe to Debbie in order to select what I was going to wear. It was changed several times until we decided on a deep red fitted number with a cowl type neck that gaped when I bent forwards.

"That's the one, it adds that hint of sexiness without being too obvious. Don't wear any knickers so that the fabric is smooth across your bum."

"Debbie! this is absurd, the poor guy only lost his wife a year ago, he's not thinking about anything like that."

"Don't you believe it, all men do! It's animal instinct!"

"Hmmmmm, well I'm not going to be exactly on heat!"

When Saturday arrived I was nervous as hell. I really didn't know why, I'd never met the bloke, and it was after all just a meal.

I went next door a bit early, I'd made a pudding to help out. Clive arrived along with Tom's sister Jackie, and her husband Richard.

I was sitting in the lounge alone when Debbie and Tom greeted them all at the front door. The hubbub subsided and Debbie led everyone into the room. I stood up and she said aloud, "This is the famous Louise, my next door neighbour!"

I must have blushed and made some remark about the word 'famous,' however I couldn't help seeing the look on Clive's face before he stretched out his hand towards me.

For several seconds he stood still, he looked shocked, maybe it was just surprise, and I expected him to be confident in greeting me. Instead he sort of croaked a "Hello Louise, nice to meet you."

Both Jackie and Richard seemed to stare at me too, it felt most odd, but in a few seconds Tom was giving us all glasses of Prosecco and the tension was eased.

"I hear you've got that hot tub you were talking about?" Richard said aloud.

"Yes, you can try it later on if you like!" Tom replied.

There was a sharp intake of breath from Jackie, and me as well, then everyone chuckled and there was a resounding "NO!" from both of us.

Once the initial banter was over Clive did make an effort to chat with me, discussing Jake going to university and living on my own. I could tell he was being absolutely correct in his conversation and there were no innuendos like other guys chatting women up would sometimes give. By the time we sat down to dinner I was quite relaxed with him.

I was careful not to drink too much, because I get giggly and he was being careful to talk quietly and not to dominate the conversation. When the end of the evening came I was a little disappointed that he hadn't gone the final step and asked for my mobile number.

"I think he was impressed," Debbie said after Jackie and Richard had taken him home, "but I have to tell you something."

I was drinking a large brandy with Tom when she dropped the bombshell.

I looked at her with a strange anticipation.

"You know when they arrived, did you see the three of them reacting rather awkwardly?"

"Yes, I did wonder, I thought it was just nerves," I replied.

"No it wasn't, it was genuine surprise, almost a shock."

I took a big gulp of my drink.

"Apparently you're the spitting image of his wife, Lucy!"

It took a moment to sink in.

"You're kidding, oh my god, he must have felt sick!"

"Probably at first," Debbie said, "but by the end, just now, he told me how much he'd enjoyed your company."

"Hmmmm, he was rather nice I must say."

"I gave him your number!"

"Jesus Debbie, you've got a cheek, suppose I'd said he was awful?" I sounded indignant, but I was so glad that she had.

"You'll have to see if he's interested won't you," she replied with a chuckle.

I finished my brandy and made to go home. "Thanks for the evening anyway, I'm so tired, all that chat and me concentrating on saying the right things."

We hugged and said goodnight and I went home and fell into bed without taking any of my makeup off. I fell asleep straightaway and slept right through.

I woke up after nine 'o clock with such a dry mouth I went downstairs to drink some water. I returned to my bed and thought about Clive and the previous evening. He seemed a lovely guy and had been so attentive. Then I thought about how he must have felt if I was similar to his wife. I grabbed my iPad and googled Clive Gibson.

He came up on Google without too much trouble. He owned an advertising agency in Birmingham, a self made man who had left school without too many qualifications and had started off by making videos of animations.

It didn't say much more except that he'd been widowed at the end of 2021 and there in a thumbnail was a photo of him and his wife Lucy. She was gorgeous and much better looking than me. She was blonde, she looked about my height and in the photo had her hair done the same way. It also mentioned that she'd appeared as a supporting actress in a couple of well known films.