Was it Just a Dream?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see," Kendrick answered noncommittally. Serena wasn't offended. She knew that Kendrick Cayman made no promises and told no lies. The women traipsing through the revolving door of his affection had to accept that all they could reasonably expect was a really good time for one night. She threw on her soccer-mom office clothes, kissed him on the cheek again, and was out the door before the kiss dried on his skin.

Not even 3:00, and he was done for the day! Serena Park was the office manager at McAlister & Cresh. They were a client of Kendrick's employer, WaxGen. WaxGen created customized, proprietary software solutions designed to clients' specs. Kendrick's team went to customers' sites and implemented the products. He'd been on site for two weeks now, and officially, today was a training session for Serena. They got some actual work done earlier that morning, then he took his client out to lunch, and next thing he knew she was spread out on his sofa, and he was facedown between her toned legs performing cunnilingual wizardry on her sweet-tasting cooch with the fine, soft hair.

Later that evening, the doorbell buzzed. He wasn't expecting company, but sometimes, a girl dropped by for an injection of Vitamin K. Who was he to jeopardize the health of some poor, vitamin-deficient honey? He wondered how they got past the attendant, who would always call. He straightened his clothes, check his reflection and thought, 'Duty calls!' and went to the door.

He opened the door to a tall redhead, with very fair skin and a smattering of freckles across her elfin nose. Her bright red hair made her blue eyes pop, and while she was dressed fairly conservatively, he could tell she was no stick-figure tit-cicle. This girl had some curves. She looked vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite place her.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Kendrick? Kendrick Cayman?"

"That would be me," he answered. "And you are?"

"Patricia Palmer," she said.

Suddenly he remembered. Yeah, he'd hit that. Just once, though. That was back in college, right before he graduated. "Patty Palmer! Come on in!" he stepped out of the way to let her in. Only once she started walking in did he notice that she wasn't alone. She was with a little girl, maybe four or five years old, and clearly biracial. She had golden skin, wildly unkempt dark red-gold hair, and the same smattering of freckles, except across a cute little button nose that looked remarkably like Kendrick's nose.

With no preamble, Patricia said, "Kendrick, I'd like you to meet Kiersten. Kiersten, this is Kendrick. He's your father."

"You're my daddy?!" asked Kiersten excitedly.

*****

Present Day

Back upstairs in his home office, Kendrick logged on to his desktop for his first appointment of the day, which was to be followed by a meeting at 10:30. As he got going with his work tasks, he was finally able to stop thinking about the dream he'd had the night before. Seemingly just a few minutes after he started, his phone rang. He looked at the screen, and it was his daughter, Kiersten.

"Hey, sweetie, what's up?" he greeted her.

"Hey, handsome!" she answered brightly. "I'm getting hungry, and I just know you want to take your loving daughter out for lunch."

"Lunch? Already?! It's only..." he glanced at the clock, and it was already well after noon. "Wow! Look at that! It is time for lunch! Sure, come pick me up, and I'll treat you to lunch."

"Okay, Kendrick, I'm not far away. See you soon!"

"Kee-Kee," groaned Kendrick. Lately, she had begun to call him by his first name. Every time, it struck him as odd. "I've told you; my name is Dad. You need to stop hanging out with those disrespectful-ass white girls, always calling grown folks by their first names."

"Oh, Kendrick," she laughed. "You're so silly! I have no idea what you're talking about! I'll see you in a few!" and she hung up.

Kiersten Cayman knew exactly what he was talking about. It was all part of her nefarious plan to seduce her father. She'd long wanted to be more than just a daughter to him. She wanted to be his love... his girl. Late at night, when she dared to let her imagination go that far, she even dared to dream that she could become his wife. Now, she was finally doing something more than just wishing for it.

But one thing at a time. The first step of the assault was to stop referring to him as 'Dad' or Father, or any of those... except when she managed to sneak into his bed and hold him. She'd pulled that off a few times and each time, convinced him it was all a dream. She'd let him think about it for a couple of days, and then strike again.

Their server put their plates in front of them. They decided on sandwiches, and this place had some of the best in town. As they began to eat, he picked up their earlier conversation.

"So why am I 'Kendrick' all of a sudden?" he began. "What happened to 'Dad' or even 'Pops'? And I know it's way too much to ask for an occasional 'Daddy'."

"Maybe one day," she said, mostly to herself.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing," she countered. "Look, I'm 23 years old. I'm a grown woman, I can be with who I want to be with, and I think I can alter the terms of our relationship."

"Hmmmmm," he grunted. "Well, I'm still your father, young lady."

She answered, "You will always be that, Kendrick." He was shocked at how seductive she sounded.

He responded, "But if you ever call me 'Kenny', I'll whip your little ass!" he warned.

"OOOOHHH!" she giggled, waggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"No," he said, pointing at her parentally, "not the fun way, either." He tried to sound stern but was thrown off his stride because of her mischievous smile, and the lust he unexpectedly saw smoldering in her eyes.

Kiersten said, coquettishly, "I understand, Kendrick."

Back in the day, before Kiersten had come into his life, Kendrick had been a stone-cold player. He was one of those rare men who actually understood women; who knew what they were saying before a single word was spoken. If she was any other woman, he'd know exactly what she was saying. So he couldn't believe the messages he was receiving from his little girl. But she wasn't a little girl anymore. Like she said, she was a grown woman. And that grown woman seemed to be in hot pursuit. Surely she wasn't hot for her own father, was she?

Kiersten could see him working it out. Clearly, her tactics were finally beginning to work. Perhaps the next nocturnal visit might be happening sooner than later...

*****

18 Years Ago

"What?!" squeaked Kendrick.

"Are you my Daddy?" asked Kiersten.

He looked at Patricia. "Patty, what the f- what the heck?!?"

Patricia said Kendrick, "Yes, Kendrick, she's your daughter."

Kiersten walked up to him and held out her hand, saying, "Pleased to meet you, Daddy."

Dumbstruck, he shook her hand and answered, "Ummm... Hi, Kiersten."

Patricia asked, "Do you have the Disney Channel?" She was calm and unhurried, as if introducing an old booty call to his five-year-old daughter was just a normal Tuesday afternoon.

Kendrick sputtered, "Does this place LOOK LIKE I get the fu--dang Disney Channel?!"

Meanwhile, Kiersten had helped herself to the remote. "Oh, goodie!" she exclaimed. "We have it!" as she settled in on her favorite TV channel. Patricia looked at him, smirking.

Kendrick said, "Oh, that one. Yeah, I guess I do have that. Wait, that's not the point. WHAT THE FUCK, PATRICIA? How you gonna just stroll up in here and drop something like this?!" he said. He didn't sensor his language. If she was his kid, li'l girl was probably gonna hear cussing from time to time.

Patricia ignored his outburst and said, "Kerry, find your show and watch for a minute. I need to talk with your father."

"Okay, Mommy," she answered, already finding her favorite show.

"Can we talk somewhere quietly?" she asked.

"Sure, come on," he answered, leading her down a hall to a roomy bedroom that he'd made into an office. There was space for a desk and a small loveseat. He motioned to the loveseat, "Have a seat." He pulled the chair from behind the desk and sat facing her. "So what's this about? Money? You looking for five years of child support?"

She scoffed. "I wish it were that simple, though from the looks of it, that wouldn't be a huge problem for you. But no, this isn't about money. It's something else."

For the first time, Kendrick noticed how stressed she looked. "What's going on?" he asked. The time they were together was nothing but good, so he had no reason to mistreat her. They'd made love once, then graduated and had gone their separate ways. He softened his tone and took her hand in his. "What's going on, Patricia? Look, I'm not one of those guys acting like, 'How do you know it's mine,' because just LOOK at her. She looks more like me than she does you! You say that this isn't about money or child support. So what can I do to help you?" he said earnestly. He wanted to help.

Patricia hung her head, and looked like she was going to cry. Finally, she answered, "I never thought it'd be this hard, you know?"

"Well, motherhood is hard," said Kendrick.

"Yeah, it is," she agreed, "but that's not what I'm talking about. I was just a good girl from a good home, having some good times while in college. Just like everybody else. I had a guy I fully expected to marry. But I heard all these girls talking about you, talking about how good it was with you. 'Get my Vitamin K shot' or something. I figured I'd be out of school in a week, nobody would ever know. You'd just be a cheap thrill before graduation. I was on the pill, and I took it every day. When I found out I was pregnant, I would have gotten rid of it. But you just know how those conservatives are, 'no abortion no way no how.' Everybody figured it was Randy's baby, my boyfriend. He was thrilled, because he was so ready to be a daddy, and we were sleeping together regularly. But then when she came out all... BLACK... He just turned around and walked out the delivery room, and I haven't seen him since to this day.

"My parents damn near disowned me. I got a good job right outta college, so luckily I already had my own apartment. That's where we live. My parents barely talk to me. As far as they're concerned, Kiersten may as well been born dead. They don't say her name, they don't ask about her, they don't talk about her, and in five years they haven't sent so much as a birthday card. The stress is really getting to me. My whole family hates me for what I did. They hate her for what she is. Sometimes I don't even know how to keep going. I worry that if something was to happen to me, she don't need to be raised in a world like that. You're her father. So I'm asking you to take her."

Kendrick had not expected this. He said, "If that's the world you live in, what the hell were you doing with me? I don't know if you noticed this, but I'm black. Not just black, I'm extra black. What the hell were you doing with me?"

"I don't exactly share all of my family's views," she answered.

"Yeah but here you are giving up custody to your only child to appease your racist-ass parents."

"Look, you don't understand! It's not that simple!" she protested.

"Actually, it is that simple! You had some jungle fever, got that itch scratched, and now there's no room for black child in your lily-white world. You know what? Yes! I'll take my daughter, and I will protect her from all of that. But we're doing it on paper. You're not showing up in 6 months because you had a 'change of heart' and tearing her world apart again. If you do this, we're doing this for real!" Kendrick said vehemently.

Patricia just hung her head and said, "That's fine. Let's meet at the courthouse tomorrow. Can she spend the night here?"

"How? She doesn't even have a change of clothes."

"Wait," said Patricia, as she walked out of the room and out of the apartment. She wheeled in a large suitcase and went over to Kiersten and spoke softly to her for just few seconds. She kissed her on the forehead, saying, "I'll see you tomorrow, have fun with your dad." To Kendrick she added, "See you tomorrow at ten, okay?" She left before he answered. Kendrick had a feeling that they would never see her again.

*****

Present Day

Kiersten lay awake debating whether to go 'visit' her dad in bed tonight or tomorrow night... it was time for her to move her efforts forward again. As she lay there, she thought back over how wonderful he was in every way. Her mother had basically abandoned her: she'd unceremoniously dumped her off to a father she'd never met, and then just disappeared. For half of her life, Kiersten was terrified that he'd leave her, too. She was forever clingy and afraid of abandonment. But Kendrick was always there. Every day, he drove her to and from school. They sat and had dinner together almost every night. While he made sure to expand their and her circle of friends, they spent most evenings and weekends together. She was fine with sleepovers, as long as they were at her house... she'd been 'dropped off' once before, and she wasn't going to be fooled like that again!

But while his just being there was so, so important, what made Kiersten's love for him morph from daughterly to romantic was how he interacted with her. He was unfailingly kind, supportive, and patient with her. He always listened to her, and as she got older and more mature, he took her seriously. And he never broke his promise. Her trust in him, and his devotion to her, were why she could never bear to leave his house. She'd gone to college locally, graduated, and had a good job with a future. But she still lived at home with him, telling her friends it was about student loans and saving for a house. They all bought it. Half of them were in the same boat... recent college grads, living back home. While her peers hated it, Kiersten had no plans to ever leave Kendrick's side.

She knew he would always be there for her, and she could trust him with her life... to her, it only seemed natural that that trust expanded to include her heart, and finally, her body. She knew that it was a steep hill to overcome. But from the way she'd caught him looking at her since her little ministrations began, she was sure that she was halfway up that hill already. She just needed to get him a little further up the hill, and he'd be primed for that final push down the other side... into her waiting arms.

Kendrick had taken Kiersten to Disney World. They hadn't been there in a long time. Kee-Kee always loved it there. He was glad they'd decided to come this weekend. They were standing in line waiting for some ride. Kee-Kee was standing very close to him. He could feel her breasts soft and warm against his back. Wait, he shouldn't be able to notice that! She was pressed fully against him, stroking his bare chest from behind. That feels so nice... The family in front of them in line was looking at them disapprovingly. Her hands slid down his chest, past his stomach, and he turned over in the bed. Soft lips kissed his chest; a very soft tongue licked around his nipples. This couldn't be Kiersten. He wrapped his arms around this sweet bundle of dream. Feeling a thin shirt on her back, he slid his hands down and felt soft, lacey panties, barely there. He slipped his hands onto her silken skin. He squeezed her taut cheeks, delighting in their supple firmness.

As he pulled her into him, she lifted one smooth thigh up over his hip, opening herself to him. Together, they sought each other's cores... she ground her young, unshaven sex against his hard, pulsing rod, while his whole being sought the incandescent heat of her eagerly offered pussy. As they moved together, against each other, their passions enflamed, Kiersten's juices drenching them both. Moving became grinding, grinding became thrashing, thrashing became a desperate race to a much-needed release. They both ignored the warning that they were passing the point of no return. Kiersten's hips danced against her father, sawing her center against the organ that created her, and was already granting her more raw pleasure than she'd ever experienced.

He held her tightly against him, his cock wedged deliciously between them, pulsing, becoming red hot from the friction provided by the soaked crotch of her lace panties, by her thick, lush pubic hair, and the incredibly erotic movement of her overheated body against him. Kendrick squeezed her tight and his cock erupted, covering them both in his hot discharge. She felt her father's orgasm and it triggered her own, her body flailing against the very organ that created her and was now giving her greater pleasure than she'd ever known in her life. Her copious fluids joined his, making a complete mess of both of them. Kendrick felt his seed spurting again and again. Halfway through his climax, he heard a whispered cry, "Daddy..." and he awoke fully. For just moment he could have sworn someone was in bed with him. His orgasm made him close his eyes for another moment, and when he opened them, he was alone.

Kiersten had never cum so hard in her life! But the instant she could move, she rolled away from him, slipped off the bed, and darted from the room.

Kendrick lay there recovering, incoherent and disoriented, wondering...

Did I...?

Did we just...?

He was dreaming that he was having incredible, mind-blowing sex with an amazing young woman, who somehow turned into his daughter, Kiersten. He then proceeded to fuck her senseless, and it culminated in him firing volley after volley of potent sperm right at the door of her fertile womb. But just as he woke up mid-orgasm, he was sure Kee-Kee was really there... but he blinked, and she was gone. He lay there for several minutes, collecting himself; trying to sort the dream from reality, not knowing which was which. After a bit, he decided to go check on her.

He put on some shorts and walked out into the hallway. Soundlessly he pushed her door open. He saw her laying there, all bundled up in blankets like a good girl, glowing in the soft moonlight like the heavenly creature she was. He silently came over to her bed and looked at peaceful face. She was so beautiful, and he loved her so completely. Looking at her sleeping innocently, there was no way this girl was just in his bed, under him, thighs spread wide, his cock furiously plumbing her searing pussy...

STOP IT! THAT'S YOUR DAUGHTER!! He needed to get control of himself. He couldn't let how he loved her change into something else... something more... STOP IT!!!

Still, he loved her completely. Knowing that it wouldn't wake her, he leaned down and kissed her chastely on her forehead. Without a sound he left her room, wondering where all this was headed.

Kiersten had dashed to her room, thrown on her pajamas, and waited in bed for him to check on her. When she saw him enter, she laid there perfectly still, feigning sleep. She forced her breathing to be slow and regular. She even remembered to wiggle her eyeballs under her eyelids, to make him think she had been asleep for a while. Once he left, she finally relaxed. Almost immediately, the excitement of her efforts, the adrenaline let down now that it was over, and the aftermath of the overwhelmingly powerful orgasm she'd just experienced, all worked together to drop her into a deep, very pleasant sleep.

*****

18 Years Ago

Kendrick and Kiersten got to the courthouse at 9:45. After explaining the situation to the clerk, they took a seat in the waiting area. Kiersten didn't seem scared, or even all that concerned that her mother was late. She told Kendrick that her mom was always late. Sometimes, when a friend picks her up at school, she even gets to spend the night. So this was nothing new. At 10:30, a clerk came out and took the pair into her office. Patricia Palmer never showed. Kendrick decided to list it as a case of abandonment. When they opened the suitcase for clothes for Kiersten, inside, Patricia had placed Kiersten's birth certificate. It showed the father as Kendrick Cayman, age 21.