Was It Revenge or Not? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was paying for the purchases, Angie kissed me on the cheek. Just as Angie took the bag from saleslady she said. "Darling, thank you for all the pretty things you bought me. I cannot wait to get to our room, so I can model everything for you. Thank you so much Daddy, I love you."

With uncontrollable laughter, we hastily walked out the store. On the way back to the timeshare we talked about our shopping experience. I mentioned how uncomfortable I was in the Victoria Secrets store. I explained how people or even the salespeople might have thought either, I had bought you for the day (a prostitute) or I was your sugar daddy, but your daddy comment topped it all off.

Angie leaned over and kissed my cheek then bite my ear lobe and whispered. "I think you should be the one to go commando this evening." Then she squeezed my bulge. "You may get lucky tonight and get to fuck me in this dress and the less clothes you wear the better."

Once back at the timeshare, Angie decided to take a nap, before getting ready for our date. I decided to spend an hour or so down by the pool as it wouldn't take me as long to get ready. I changed into my swim trunks, grabbed a towel, a water and my phone. I found a lounge near the edge of the pool, laid down and was reading some emails. Then I receive a text from Maggie.

She texted: "Hi baby cakes, loved the video of you and pictures from this morning. Very hot and sexy."

I replied: "Glad you enjoyed them.

Her next text: "I got so turned on watching you beat your meat in front of Angie. I couldn't believe how big and hard you were. God if you get that fucking horny looking at Angie's cunt, would it be bigger and harder, knowing my pussy is even younger then hers? I pulled out my vibrator and masturbated watching you. I was thinking how good it would feel to be drilled by your daddy cock...lol

My reply: Maggie, maybe to much information....lol

Maggie texted: "So you guys have not consummated yet? Angie looked like such a whore with your sticky juice dripping off her face. What a fucking waste, I would have taken that protein shake either in my mouth, pussy or ass. Wouldn't you like to stick your old man cock, in my tight small ass? I know you fantasize about my younger body, and how you would abuse it for your own perverted pleasures."

My reply: "Maggie I believe its more of your fantasy then mine."

She texted: "You're right, I have this new overwhelming fantasy, to sample your big, thick, uncut cock, and a strong desire for an experienced older man like you. Not sure why that's my fantasy, maybe its all the hot stories Angie told me, or I'm just a horny, dirty, slut, with a daddy fetish. I'm juicing up just texting you my thoughts. Don't tell Angie, ok?"

I replied: "OK Maggie my lips are sealed, but this is about enough. I need to shower and get ready for the evening. Bye

That was a new revelation, I was not convinced of Maggie's so called desire, she could be just messing with me again. I also ran the possibility that Angie and her could be testing me, am I just doing all of this for sex or am I truly looking for a relationship with Angie.

I entered the timeshare and I could hear that Angie was up and likely getting ready. I grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and knocked softly on Angie's bedroom door. She yelled for me to come in, so I did. She was not in the bedroom, but in the bathroom.

"Thought you might like some water while you're getting dressed", I told her. As I turned the corner to enter the bathroom, I stopped dead in my tracks. "Damn", was all that came out of my mouth. Angie was standing, wearing only the stripped top, high thighs nylons.

Smiling, as she watched me gawk at her naked body, she said. "Cat got your tongue, sweetie? It's not like you haven't seen me naked before. Are you going to give me the water or just continue to gaze at me?"

I apologized and handed her the bottle of water. She opened it and took a drink.

"Thank you, that was so sweet, my mouth was a bit dry", she said. "Come over her and let me thank you with a kiss, before I put my makeup on."

We embraced and passionately began kissing. Our tongues swirling, moving back and forth between our mouths. My hands dropped to her bare ass cheeks and I squeezed and massaged the soft flesh. Once our deep kiss ended, I lowered my head and softly kissed the top her breast. She took her hand lifted one of her breasts to my mouth and fed me her nipple. My hands wandered from her ass to her hips and then to the top of her nylons.

"Oh yes, lick and suck my nipple, it feels wonderful", as she continued to hold her breast to my mouth. "I see you still have your fondness for sexy nylons." As her other hand grabbed and squeezed my stiffening cock. "Sweetheart, I know we are both turned on once again, and I would love to fuck right now, but then we will be late for our dinner reservation", she scolded, in a fun manner.

We separated, she turned her back to me and bend over, giving me a prefect view of her vulva, encased by two, white, plump ass cheeks. She slowly ran her hands up and down her nylon cover legs.

I watched, with a huge bulge in my swim trunks, as she asked. "Are my seams straight, darling?" She stood up turned around and saw my condition and said. "Did my sexy nylons give you a boner? Of course they did, you naughty boy, just like my sexy lingerie did years ago. "Let me see it, drop your swim trunks. My, oh my, a big, hard dick, what to do, what to do", she giggle.

She grabbed a towel, laid it on the floor, knelt down on it and began licking my stiff cock and balls, leaving a wet saliva trail, it felt so wonderful. She then took my cock in her wet, warm mouth and sucked. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down on my shaft, as I began thrusting my hips, trying to push more cock deeper down her throat.

She stopped and popped my cock out of her warm mouth, saying. "Honey, please don't mess my hair up, so no grabbing my head or hair trying throat fuck me, ok. Just let me suck you off and drain your balls. I'll swallow all your spunk, that way we won't make a mess. Besides it's been a very long time since I last drank your love juice."

Since I could not grab her head or hair, I placed one hand on the counter and the other behind my back. She would suck fast then slow, hard then soft, at times just lick and kiss my cock head and shaft. Her technique was exquisite, swirling her tongue, sucking my balls, playing with my frenulum glans, slapping my dick on her tongue as she looked up at me. I was getting close and told her so. That made her begin sucking with a hungry fervor. I pushed my hips forward trying my best to get as much cock as I could down her throat.

"ANGIE PLEASE DON'T STOP!..... I'M SO CLOSE....I'M GOING TO....AH...FUCK....

SWALLOW IT YOU BITCH...EAT MY CUM....DAMN", I yelled as I erupted in her mouth.

My legs were weak and I was glad I had a hand on the counter to steady myself. I was catching my breath, as she softly sucked the remaining remnants of my climax from my cock. Soon she took her mouth off my cock and stood up.

"Not as big a load as I expected, but it is your second one so far today. Will you need to take a Viagra this evening? As I plan on being well satisfied," she said with a laugh.

"Angie, that was unbelievable, thank you. Believe me you're all the Viagra I need", I told her.

"I think I told you already, I've sucked a lot of cocks, since we last were together. A girl is going to learn a few things, practice makes perfect", she said giggling. "You know you should eat more fruit, it sweetens the taste of cum, yours is a little bitter. Now kiss me and get a good taste of your spunk and see what I mean", she instructed me.

We kissed and when my tongue probed her mouth I did get a good taste of my sperm. It was bitter, but I really had no comparison. She slapped my ass, told me to get out, shower and get dressed.

I finished cleaning up and dressed, well before Angie came out. I opened a bottle of Champaign and waited for her grand entrance, and her entrance was exquisite. She was drop dead gorgeous, the dress was fantastic, back seamed nylons, high heels, her red hair, makeup prefect, and her lipstick was a sexy, deep, glossy pink.

"Angie, you look fantastic in that dress and you're absolutely stunning", I said. "You're so beautiful"..... "and darn right sexy", as I handed her a glass of Champaign. " I love how your lipstick and nail polish match."

"Thank you, sweetie", as she took the glass of Champaign from me. "You look very handsome also. I pick the lipstick and nail polish up at Victoria Secrets during our shopping spree, it's called Catwalk, glad you approve", she said. "It's guaranteed to leave a beautiful lipstick stamp on your cock and balls later", she said giggling.

"Can you take a few pictures of me and then a few of us together?" she asked.

I took several pictures of her from every possible angle. The angled hem of her dress was so sexy, the right side was cut as high as her hip. I thought she was commando, as I couldn't spot any sign of panties. However, you could see she was wearing high thighs, the stripped, elastic material on her thick upper thigh was visible, that was really hot looking. When she turned around the dress really showed off her round, plump ass, the back seams of her high thighs, almost got me hard again. Holding a phone selfie stick, we took a few pictures of both of us standing next to each other. Then a couple of her kissing my cheek.

Then she surprised me, she urgently began rubbing my cock through my jeans, until I had a noticeable bulge showing. She turned sideways to me, raised her leg half way up my leg, grabbed my bulge and wanted several picture of that pose.

"Maggie and my daughter are going to love all these pictures of me in this dress", Angie said. "I'll make sure I copy you on them too."

"I don't mind Maggie seeing any of the pictures, but you are not planning on sending any of the pics of you touching my crotch to your daughter, are you?" I inquired.

Angie began laughing and replied. "My daughter is eighteen now, you silly man. She is a grown woman now, not that sweet little girl you probably remember. She and my boys know everything about our affair.

"I'm not ashamed for her to see, how her old mother, can still get a rise out of the same man that drove a wedge between her father and mother. The man that said he loved me, fucked me so many times, before I went home to my children. How I felt guilty with your cum dripping out of my freshly fucked pussy, while I made dinner for my family", she said in a scornful voice.

Somewhat amazed and a bit angry, I thought to myself. Damn, where did that come from? She is acting like the affair was all my fault and only on my terms. Shit, she was a willing participant, has she forgotten how many times she complained that we didn't spend enough time together? And is she blaming me for her divorce? I cannot count how many times she communicated to me, that she probably would have divorced her husband, even without our affair being discovered? Fuck you, I thought. However, I took her comments in stride and my thoughts to myself, I just smiled slightly.

We drank and toasted our evening and left for the restaurant. We had an excellent dinner. After, we walked around the strip, mixed in with the crowds, taking in all the different themed casinos.

We decided to cab down to Fremont street, to view the overhead light show, and enjoy the outdoor live music. It was a fun atmosphere, we dance in the street, she was amazed by the overhead light show. We visited a few of the older casinos, drank and played a few slots, before deciding to head back to the timeshare.

We hailed a cab and gave him the address, it would take at least 30 to 40 minutes to get back. It didn't take much for us to begin kissing passionately in the back of the cab. Soon we were touching each other intimately. Both of us oblivious to the driver, who could view us through his rear view mirror.

We took a break from kissing and Angie told me, loud enough for the driver to hear. "GOD, dressed like this makes me feel so sexy and wanted. All night I could feel the eyes of men and woman checking me out. Did you see them looking at me baby, undressing me with their eyes?"

"I'm so horny right now", she stated. I'm so warm and wet between my legs, I've been dripping all night. This dress makes me feels so sexy, it shows off so much of my thighs and really hugs my ass. Touch me, baby... can you feel the heat radiate from between my legs? OH, touching me there is not going to help it cool down."

My hand was on her pussy, I moved the small material covering her pussy to the side and stroked her wet slit. I inserted a finger in her drenched pussy and began to slowly finger fuck her. Suddenly she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away from her pussy, my finger immediately left her juicy box. She lifted her legs and placed her high heels on the seat and spread herself wide, exposing herself to me and the driver, if he looked in the rear view mirror.

"Now you have better access to my hot, juicy pussy", again loud enough for the driver to hear. Baby, pull my G-String off, I don't want anything preventing or hindering your fingers from drilling my deep, moist, velvet, cavern ", she said loudly.

She hiked her dress up, put her legs together as we both wiggled and tugged to pull her G-String off. She lowered her G-String slowly over her knees and then down to her ankles. Lifting one high heel shoe off the seat, removed the small panties from one leg. Putting her foot back on the seat, she once again spread her legs wide, leaving the G-String dangling off her left ankle. So naughty and sexy I thought, exposing her pussy to me and the driver.

"OK BABY! Nothing in the way, stick your fingers back in me. I'm going to cover them with lots of sticky, girly juice", she said.

I moved my finger through her slit, her pussy lips were swollen and open like butterfly wings. I slipped one finger into her hot hole, then one more, and finally another. I pumped my fingers in and out, sometimes hard and fast, sometimes slow, wiggling a finger on her g-spot, while my thumb rubbed her clit. You could hear the squishy sounds of her wet pussy, as I finger fucked her. You could also smell the distinct aroma of her excited sex. Her eyes were closed, head laid back, both hands massaging and squeezing her breasts through her dress and strapless bra. Suddenly, the cab made a sharp swerve to the right and then sharply to the left, tossing us about in the back seat.

"Hey buddy, eyes on the road and not in the rear view mirror. We like to make it home alive", I yelled. The driver apologized.

It broke the mood and Angie's exhibition. She put her feet back on the floor, lowered and straighten her sexy dress, and we began kissing again. My hands stroking and massaging her nylon covered thick thighs, as she rubbed my bulge.

Angie whispered in my ear. "I really enjoyed that, I was really getting off exposing myself to you and the driver. I never did anything like that before, but this is Vegas, so I thought what the hell. It seems you enjoyed it too, if that bulge in your jeans is any indication."

The cab pulled up to the timeshare. The driver turned on the dome light as I prepared to pay the fare. Angie reached down and slipped her G-String off her ankle, before opening the door and getting out. I paid the fare, slide across the seat and exited the cab, standing next to Angie. Just before I closed the cab door, Angie tossed the G-String into the backseat, making us both laugh, as we walked away.

"I don't even want to think what that dude is going to do with your G-String", I said laughing and opening the door.

Once inside, we embraced and kissed. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, all I knew, we both seemed horny, at least I was. She had let me finger fuck her beautiful pink pussy, but mentioned earlier she would have to contemplate allowing me to fuck her.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening and shopping trip today. I really enjoyed myself, a lot of unexpected fun. All that fun, has made me wet and horny, but you already know that from your thorough exploration ", she said with a giggle in her voice. "So would you like to fuck me wearing this dress, like you did when I wore the Christmas dress?" she asked.

"Angie, are you sure you want to go to that level?" I asked with concern. "I stand by my original promise, no obligation or pressure, just a fun weekend. I enjoyed all our activities today, its been fun just hanging out with you again.

With some anger in her voice she said. "It almost sounds like you don't want to have sex with me. GOD DAMN IT! I'm horny, I want to be fucked. I asked you if you want to do me in this dress or not?".... "WELL?"

"I'm sorry, please don't be angry, just a little confused is all. Believe me dear, you cannot even fathom, my innermost desire, to make love to you, again. If I have a choice, I prefer you naked, except for the high thigh nylons. I want to gaze at your beautiful body once again, play with your heavy breasts and plump butt. I'd also like a position where I can see your face. I hope I can still satisfying you, like I once did, after all these years", I said.

We both took off our clothes and laid down side by side on the bed. We kissed, as she played with my stiff cock and I played with her soft tittie flesh. She laid on her back and I positioned myself between her thick thighs. Holding my hard cock in my hand, I ran it slowly up and down her wet, moist slit. Once I found the entrance to her pussy, I pushed my cock head into her soft, velvet cunt. I slowly fed my cock into her until I had no more to give her. Her pussy was not just warm, it felt hot, caressing my shaft tightly. I wiggled my hips and began to withdraw, pulling my cock all the way out, making her moan. She raised her knees toward her chest as I placed her legs on my shoulders. I aligned my cock once again at the entrance to her pink fuck hole, and pushed myself down and forward into her tight tunnel, I wanted to fuck her deep.

I stabbed my cock into her forcefully, hearing her grunt each time my cock touched her cervix. You could hear the slapping of our bodies as I drove my cock into her. I loved staring down at her face and watched her big tits jiggle, as I fucked her in earnest. Her hands were grabbing the sheets, so I knew she was enjoying it as much as me. My nostrils flared at the strong aroma of our sexual arousal.

"OH, I feel so full, I'm stretched so wide, you're getting so deep. My orgasm is building, don't stop, stab me with that hard piece of thick meat. I'm going to wash your fuck stick with my sticky girly juice. So good, oh it feels so good, just keep fucking me", she commented.

I could feel the tightness in my balls as my own orgasm was building. I began thrusting harder and faster, wanting my own release.

"I love fucking you Angie! You drive me wild", I yelled. As I stabbed my cock hard and deep into her wet hole.

She began pinching her nipples, as I continued to drive my cock deep into her. "Come on baby, faster, fuck my slut hole faster. I'm so close, I'm going to cum, FUCK ME, HARDER, I want your cock to spit its baby juice into me. DAMN YOU, YOU BASTARD, FUCK THAT COCK INTO ME, YES, YES, AHHHH, CHRIST...

I could feel her legs tense up and twitch. Her eyes were closed, mouth wide open, but nothing was coming out, no words, not even her breathing. She was suspended in time, as her orgasm pulsed through her body.

Then, I heard her exhale with a long, "AAAAHHHH, FUCK YEA!" As I stabbed one last time deep into her, arched my back and yelled. "ANGIE, YOUR PUSSY IS SWALLOWING MY COCK. I'M CUMMMMMING, DEEP INSIDE YOU! TAKE IT!", as my cock erupted deep into her cunt.