Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers

Mom and I spent a lot of time at the Bennett's house. Despite the intimacy I'd shared with them, it was a chance to get to know them all better. I really enjoyed talking with Richard when he wasn't working. He was so smart and seemed to know a little bit about everything imaginable. We both enjoyed reading Tom Clancy's novels and he suggested other authors I might like. He continually told me that I should become a doctor. I told him I'd have to think about it, as it wasn't something I'd ever really considered.

There was a change in the relationship between Angie and me. She seemed to be staying at arm's length when she was around me. Finally, I asked her about it one night when I stayed in the kitchen to help her with dishes after dinner.

"Baby, it's different now that I know you're my nephew. I feel like I'm betraying your Mother. I think it would best if we wait until we can be honest with Jill about everything. Can you understand that," she asked.

"Yes, I can. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad about it," I replied.

"You didn't make me feel bad and believe me it's killing me to not be able to make love with you like we've shared so many times, but I think we can wait a little longer," she said.

"Yes, we can Angie," I agreed. She opened her arms and gave me a big hug.

"I love you, baby," Angie whispered in my ear. "And it's not like you're completely celibate because of my decision."

"Ha, no, I'm not. I love you, too," I replied.

It was nearly impossible to maintain appearances in front of Mom for Kami and me, as it was a constant struggle to keep from hugging, kissing and touching one another. Since the first time we met, we'd been intimate with one another, and suddenly we had to behave ourselves. Many times, during our visits to the Bennett's house, we'd sneak off for some hurried kisses just to keep the tension down. One night on the way home from their house, Mom made a comment about Kami and I's relationship.

"The two of you seem to be getting along pretty well," she'd said.

"Yeah, we are. She's really fun," I agreed.

"Did you tell her you were seeing one of her teammates," Mom asked.

"Yeah, I did. Apparently, they don't get along very well," I lied.

"That's a shame," Mom said.

"It's okay. I haven't talked to that girl in a while," I added as I continued to drive.

"Oh, I see," Mom said.

-------------------------------------------

The night before we left on our vacation, I'd stayed late at work to help Lloyd with a big special order. When I got home, Mom's car wasn't in the driveway. I figured she'd be home getting ready for our trip. When I got inside, there was a message on my answering machine from her saying she'd gone to see Angie after work. I took a quick shower and packed my things. I was watching TV in the living room when she got home around 10.

"Oh, you're still up," Mom said when she walked in.

"Yeah, I was just waiting for you to get home," I replied.

"I'm home," Mom said. She seemed distant. "I need to pack."

"Yeah. I thought you would have been doing that tonight," I ventured.

"Angie invited me over for dinner. Richard was working and David and Kami were with their friends. She was lonely, I guess," Mom said.

"I see," I replied. "Do you need help with anything?"

"No, baby. I'm fine. Thank you, though."

"Okay, Mom. I think I'm going to go to bed then. We have to get up early," I reminded her.

"I know honey. Good night," she said.

My mind wandered what had happened that night as I walked to my room. The way Mom acted was strange. She seemed to always be happy when she'd spent time with Angie. It wasn't like she was upset that night, more like she was in a trance. I entered my room to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hi," Kami replied.

"How are you baby," I asked.

"Good. Carly and I just got home from the movies," she replied. We chatted for a few minutes about the movie they'd seen. "So, how weird is your Mom acting tonight?"

"What do you mean," I asked.

"My Mom is acting really weird. It's like she's sleepwalking around the house," Kami replied.

"My Mom came home acting strange too," I admitted. "She said she met Angie for dinner."

"Yeah, that's what I heard," Kami said. "It's very interesting though."

"Yes. It is," I said.

"We'll see what happens this weekend," Kami suggested.

"Yeah, we will baby," I agreed.

"I better pack," she said. "It usually doesn't take very long, but it'll take longer this time."

"Why's that," I asked.

"Because normally I just pack something to wear home," she laughed. "I don't need clothes the rest of the time."

"I'm not sure I'd be able to handle you walking around naked for a week," I said.

"I'm sure you'd handle it just fine," Kami insisted. "Night baby. I love you."

"I love you, too, baby. Good night," I said.

I laid back in bed thinking about what may have happened between Mom and Angie that night. Could they have had an argument about something? Could they have...? Surely that wasn't it. Or was it? My eyes kept getting heavier as I thought. My mind wandered from thought to thought. I began thinking about Kami and I walking naked on the beach holding hands. The two of us making love in the surf. God, that would be amazing.....

Friday, July 3, 1992, 4:30 A.M.:

Only my anticipation of the weekend ahead got me out of bed and walking to the shower when my alarm went off that morning. I had slept fitfully with constant dreams of lurid sex. Most had centered around Kami and Carly but Mom, Angie and Jackie had also appeared. My last memory before the alarm went off was holding Mom and Kami in my arms. Kami was whispering it was finally time to make love to my Mom.

After I finished showering, I shaved, dressed and grabbed my bags. I walked into the living room to find Mom sitting on the couch.

"You're up and at 'em this morning," I said.

"I don't know about that," she replied as she sipped her coffee. "It was a short night."

"I bet so," I replied. "Did you sleep at all?"

"Maybe an hour or so," she answered.

"Oh, Mom..," I replied.

"I'll be okay baby," she insisted. "We better go."

I grabbed our bags and walked to the car as she locked the front door. I loaded our bags in the Honda and we were soon on our way. Angie, Kami and David were meeting us at the airport, so I headed directly there. We drove quietly most of the way. Finally, Mom placed her hand on mine.

"I really hope this will be fun," she smiled in the darkness.

"I'm sure it's going to be great, Mom," I said returning her smile.

"Yes. I hope so. It's been a crazy summer, baby," she said.

"I know Mom. But there's been a lot of wonderful things that have happened," I said.

"Yes, there have been," she said. She squeezed my hand lightly as we pulled into the long-term parking lot. I grabbed our bags while she flagged a shuttle to take us to the terminal. After check-in, we walked to the gate and found Angie, Kami and David already waiting for us. There were hugs all around except for David who was sound asleep. Mom and Angie sat next to one another, while Kami and I walked a few rows away. We were out of sight of my Mom, so I took her little hand in mine.

"Are you excited, baby," Kami asked.

"Yes, I am," I smiled.

"Me too," she said. "This is going to be a great trip. Maybe next time we go, everything can all be out in the open."

"I hope so babe," I smiled. We continued chatting until our flight was called. It was a direct flight followed by an hour-long boat ride to the island. I walked over to David and shook his shoulder. He finally woke up and shook my hand, before grabbing his backpack to follow us down the jetway. The flight was long and uneventful until I glanced across the aisle to see Angie and Mom holding hands. They were whispering to one another and smiling. I turned back to Kami to see that she had noticed as well. She smiled at me and nodded. Holy shit, I thought. What if they had?

We landed and caught a shuttle to the dock where we boarded the boat to take us to the island. Despite growing up by the ocean, the deep blue water there still took my breath away. I smiled at Kami as we cruised across the water. She was wearing sunglasses and a ball cap that resembled a soccer ball, but she'd never seemed more beautiful. I placed my hand on her smooth thigh and lightly squeezed it.

"I love you," I mouthed at her.

"I love you," she replied.

We seemed to be heading towards a small strip of sand on the horizon. Soon, I could make out the house. My anticipation grew as we got closer. We pulled up to the dock and David and I helped the boat driver get our bags before she pulled away from the dock. We walked towards the house. Up close, it was bigger than I'd initially thought. It had two stories and looked immaculate.

"I guess a little history is in order," Angie said. "So, this place belongs to Jackie. Her grandfather left it to her when he passed. He was wealthy man, but the irony of it all was that he won this place in a poker game in Hong Kong."

"You're kidding," Mom gasped.

"Nope," Angie laughed.

"That's awesome," I said. "That must have been one hell of a card game."

"It would seem so," Angie replied.

We walked into the house and Angie showed each of us to our rooms. Mom and I were on the second floor with David, while Angie and Kami were on the first. Kami gave me a little wink and a nod indicating that my nights would be spent in her bedroom as much as possible.

Everyone was hungry and we found that Jackie had arranged for food to be delivered. We made sandwiches and enjoyed them on the back deck overlooking the ocean. After we ate, Mom announced she was going to take a little nap. Angie said she might do the same. I looked at Kami and she smiled at me.

"I guess we can take Brad and show him around," Kami suggested.

"That would be a great idea. I'm sure Bradley would love that," Angie said. I stood and gave Mom a little pat on the shoulder. Kami suggested putting on our swimsuits, so David and I went upstairs to change. When we returned, Mom and Angie were gone, and we waited until Kami came out in a tiny, white bikini. She was carrying a beach bag.

"And," she asked.

"I love it," I said.

"Good," she said. "David likes my black one better."

"Yeah. I do," he agreed.

"I'll wear it tomorrow. Come on," she said. We walked along a path into the trees. We'd gone just a little way, when Kami stopped and took off her swimsuit.

"This is as far as we're going with clothes. I can't be on this island and not walk around naked," she laughed.

"I'm for nakedness," I smiled.

"Good," she said. She smiled and took our hands. She led out us out on the beach where she dropped the bag and led us down to the water. We waded out into ocean until we were about waist deep. David and I quickly sandwiched Kami and took turns kissing her as our hands roamed over her body.

"Mmmm," she purred. "This is going to be the best trip ever!"

Her hands were stroking our cocks and she quickly had us both as hard as stone. I looked at David and he nodded. We took her hands and pulled her out of the water back towards the beach bag. Once we got there, Kami opened it and pulled out a big blanket that we spread out on the sand. She promptly laid down on it on her back, spreading her thighs invitingly. I wasted no time in lying on my belly between her thighs and started licking her sweet, wet sex. It took several laps to get the taste of salt water out of my mouth, but I was soon savoring the sweet nectar of my love. I happened to glance up from my position to see David kneeling next to her head. She took his cock in her hand and stroked him firmly before she began sucking him.

My tongue twirled around her hard, little clit, causing her hips to grind against my face. We hadn't made love in two days and I found myself extremely needy for her. Her own neediness resulted in a very quick orgasm and an intense eruption as she squirted.

"Mmmm," I heard her groan as she still had her brother's hard cock in her mouth. I continued to lick her sweet pussy and she came again almost immediately. I added my fingers to the mix and she orgasmed a third time in just another few minutes. She pushed my head away and placed her feet on my shoulders. This raised her hips off the blanket and her little pucker was clearly visible. I smiled and dove in immediately. She tasted fresh with just a hint of her nectar that I enthusiastically lapped up. My tongue focused on her tight ring and I tried to push it in, but she was very tight and resisted. I felt her moving and saw her trying to reach the beach bag. She couldn't so I paused rimming her to retrieve it.

She stopped sucking David momentarily as she rifled through the bag. She pulled her hand out and I saw her holding a jar of Vaseline, which she handed to me.

"Are you sure," I asked.

"Yes, baby. I want to give that to you. I want you to be my first," she smiled.

"You're really sure," I repeated.

"Well, I'm actually scared you're going to tear me apart, but I want to give that to you. Let's try at least," she said.

I looked to David who was nodding his head and smiling.

"Why don't you get on your hands and knees, babe," I suggested.

"Okay," she said and rolled over. David sat back on the beach blanket and Kami resumed sucking him slow and sensuously. I knelt behind her and resumed licking her most intimate spot. I slipped my fingers into her wet sex and after they were thoroughly coated in her nectar, I massaged her tight little pucker with them. She seemed to yield, and I was able to get my middle finger in her to the first knuckle. I wiggled it around and she squirmed. I wanted to experience it with her but dreaded the thought of hurting her. I reached for the jar of Vaseline and scooped up some with my fingers. I rubbed it around her tight little hole and I tried to penetrate her again. That time my middle finger slipped into the second knuckle with very little resistance.

"Ooooo," I heard her moan around David's cock. I moved my finger around trying to coat her insides with as much petroleum jelly as I could. She seemed to be comfortable and relaxed so I worked my middle finger all the way in. I looked to David. He nodded and indicated that I should try a second finger. I lubed up my index finger and added a glob to Kami's sphincter in hopes I could get it inside her. I took my time massaging her. She pushed out with her ass muscles and my fingers slipped in easily. I was amazed at how that had happened but reminded myself my fingers were a lot smaller than my cock. I moved my fingers in and out of her slowly, while twisting them to try to slowly stretch her out. My one experience with anal sex had certainly not taught me everything, and I was reluctant to do anything that might be the least bit uncomfortable or painful for Kami.

"Are you okay," I asked her.

"Yes, baby. I'm fine so far. There are toys in the bag," she said. She'd really been planning this. I still couldn't believe this amazing girl had just found me by random. I reached in the bag and pulled out the two dildoes. They were the same ones I'd used on Tyler. I quickly greased up the first one while I continued to finger her backdoor. I pulled my fingers out and placed the head of the fake cock against her entrance. I applied the slightest pressure and she seemed to clamp down.

"Kami, just relax," David said soothingly. "Just do what I told you to do."

"Mmmmhmmmm," she groaned, her mouth still full of brother's hard cock. I pushed again and suddenly, the dildo popped inside her and kept going the full 5 inches right down to the fake balls.

"Unnngghhh," she moaned. She raised up from David's cock and arched her back. "That feels fucking huge and it's like half as big as you."

"Baby, we don't have to do this," I told her.

"No, it'll be okay. I'm going to do this for you. I want to do it," she moaned as I stroked the fake dick in and out of her. She eventually relaxed and resumed sucking David. I had no idea how he'd lasted in her hot mouth as long as he did that day. I know I couldn't have. I reached for the bigger dildo and looked at in anxiously. It was close, but not quite as thick as me. It had been an easy transition that day with Tyler, but he hadn't been a virgin like Kami. I would just have to watch her reaction and stop the second she seemed uncomfortable.

After I greased up the big dildo, I pulled the smaller one out. Her tight, little asshole gaped open like a hole into her inner being. I placed the big dildo against it and despite some initial resistance, the head of the dildo popped inside her and I slowly pushed it in until it was about three inches inside her.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. "I don't know."

"Baby, let's just stop," I offered.

"No, Brad. I'm going to give this to you. I want you to be my first, my only. I want you to know I'll do anything for you," she insisted.

"I don't want to hurt you, though," I said.

"David, lay down," Kami commanded. David complied and Kami quickly straddled him. I watched as she sank down his length. She laid on top of him and reached back to spread her cheeks.

"Use all the lube you can," she said. Her voice was unsteady and worried me. I slathered more lube on her and eased the big dildo back in her. It went in easy but it was still smaller than I was. I worked her slowly and she started moving up and down on David's cock.

"This is really fucking intense," she panted. "I feel so fucking full."

"You're going to feel a lot fuller," David cautioned.

"I know. That's what worries me. Fuck it baby," she moaned. "Let's try it."

I kept working the dildo in and out of her as I quickly greased my cock. I was nervous and anxious, but I wanted this. I wanted to be her first for something. I wanted to be the only one to ever share that with her. When I felt I had myself adequately lubed up, I wiped my hand on a towel she had in the bag and slowly pulled the dildo out. I straddled David's legs and lined my cock up with her surprisingly gaping hole. I pushed the head against her and she arched her back.

"Ugnnghgh," she groaned.

"Sis. Just relax. He's big, but you can do this. Just remember what I told you," David reminded her.

"Uh huh," she panted. I pushed forward again and despite a tremendous amount of resistance the head of my cock popped inside her.

"Baby, are you okay," I asked immediately.

"Yes, just give me a second. I feel like I have baseball bat up my ass," she moaned. I felt David moving under us. He was slowly driving his cock up into her. I tried to remain calm and let her tell me when she was ready.

"Okay, baby. Just go slow," she said as she looked back at me. I could see the worry in her eyes. I put my hands on her lower back and began to rub it as I slowly pushed in. I focused on getting another inch or so past the head in before pulling back. I did that several times before I dared to go further. The tightness was exquisite and something I could barely comprehend. As I ventured in deeper I could feel the pressure of David's cock gliding against her vaginal walls, just a thin portion of Kami's body separating us.

For her part, Kami just moaned and groaned as our hard cocks worked in and out of her. Unconsciously, David and I found a rhythm and were in sync pushing in and pulling out of her. The sound of our moans and the sound of the ocean blended together in one lust-filled sound. I soon found myself on the brink of cumming. I tried to slow my motion to prolong it, but Kami had taken over the pace and was pushing back against us insistently.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "This is so fucking intense!!"

"Oh, Kami, Oh, I'm going to cum," David yelled.

"Mmmm, me too," Kami panted. "I want to have both of you inside me!"

nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers