Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have company," she said to Kami. Kami looked up from Carly's thighs and practically bounded out of bed.

"Fuck," she said. "We've been waiting for you."

"I can see that," I said with a laugh.

"Come on, get naked, baby. We need you," Kami cooed. Her fingers swiftly worked on the buttons of my shirt. Carly crawled cat-like across the bed towards me. Her hands reached my belt and were soon on the fly of my shorts.

"It would seem so," I said. Carly unbuttoned my shorts and reached inside for my half hard cock. Kami pulled my shirt off my shoulders and was greedily sucking on my nipples and kissing my chest. I felt Carly take me in her mouth and I leaned my head back in pleasure. Kami took a break from my nipples and reached for my head.

"Fucking kiss me," she said. Our mouths met and our tongues dueled. I could taste Carly on her, and it drove me wild.

"Mmmm," Kami moaned as our lips parted. She dropped to her knees and Carly stood from the bed and kissed me as well.

"I think you missed us, too," she smiled.

"How could I not," I moaned as Kami took me down deep. "Oh, fuck," I groaned.

"We've been laying her all afternoon talking about you," Carly laughed. "And what we were going to do to you when we got our hands on you."

"That worries me," I smiled.

"It should," she said before she kissed me mercilessly. "We're going to fuck you all night."

"Are you now," I asked.

"Mmmmhmm," she replied. I could see the lust and desire in her eyes. I pulled away from Kami's insistent sucking and helped her up from the floor.

"What," Kami asked.

"Both of you get on the bed," I instructed. I grabbed a pillow before nudging Kami on top of it on her belly. I directed Carly to lay on top of Kami.

"I like where this is headed," Kami laughed.

"Me too," Carly said.

I knelt on the floor behind them. Two delicious wet pussies were on full display for me to enjoy. I leaned in and laid a string of kisses that started at Carly's sweet round ass and trailed down over her pussy and finally arriving at Kami's hard little clit. I extended my tongue and ran it through Kami's wet folds up to her tiny, puckered little ass and further up along Carly's wet slit. I soon lost control of myself and feasted on them both. I used my fingers to stimulate them as my mouth moved back and forth.

"Oh, fuck," Kami moaned as my fingers worked her special spot. My mouth was eagerly sucking and licking at Carly's clit. "Oh, Brad, Oh!!"

Kami gushed and it splattered against my neck and upper chest. I moved down to lick her and in short order, she gushed again.

"Mmmm, fuck!!! That's what I'm talking about," she moaned.

I continued to tease her, but I wanted to make Carly cum. They were both very passionate, but each one of them responded differently to me. I sometimes felt that I could smile at Kami and make her cum. Carly was different but the reward of seeing her face contort and writhe in pleasure was well worth the effort.

I circled my tongue around her clit and she squirmed on top of Kami. I moved my tongue up and ran it through her wet slit. Her pussy was practically oozing, she was so wet. God, she tasted so good I thought to myself!!! After I got my fill of her nectar, I resumed my assault on her hard clit. She loved when I put my lips around it and sucked lightly as I teased the tip with my tongue. I started doing that and I watched as she pushed herself up off Kami.

"Oh fuck, Brad. Oh Fuck. Don't stop baby. Suck that clit baby. Suck it," she gasped.

"Mmmm," I moaned, like I would ever dare to stop pleasuring her. I continued and her moans of passion grew. The fingers of my left hand remained inside Kami wet sex, while my right arm held Carly in place as she bucked on top of Kami. Carly became even more animated and I knew she was almost there. I increased my pressure and I heard her gasp.

"Yes," she squealed. "Oh baby! Oh, that's it, that's it!!!!! Ngggghhhh!!!!!"

I kept my mouth on her as she crossed the line. Her body convulsed and she groaned as her orgasm rolled through her body. She gradually came to rest on top of Kami in a heap. I kissed her pussy lightly before I moved up to lay next to them. I kissed them both briefly before they untangled from one another and moved to lay on either side of me.

"That was nice," Carly said.

"Yes, it was," I agreed.

"I think I got cheated of a few there at the end," Kami said in a fake pouting tone.

"I needed to focus on her for a little bit, baby," I said.

"Uh huh," Kami said.

"I'm going to take care of you, don't worry about that," I said.

"You better," she insisted.

We laid there touching and kissing one another for a long while. I was horny as fuck and wanted both of them, but I was learning that it was always worth the wait. The more the three of us touched and caressed, the hotter we all got. Soon, their hands were grabbing my cock and balls. Kami looked at me devilishly.

"I'm gonna fuck you until you can't see straight, big boy," she cooed. "Then it'll be Carly's turn."

"I'm ready for you to try," I smiled.

"Mmmm, sounds like a challenge," she said, throwing her leg over me and straddling me. She adjusted my cock and I slipped inside her with the greatest of ease.

"Mmmm, yeah. That's what I needed," she moaned as my cock sank deep in her pussy. Carly moved to allow me to suck on her big breasts as Kami began riding my cock in earnest. She started slow but soon her rhythm became more rapid.

"Fuck yeah," she said. "That's my fucking cock!"

"It is baby," I moaned pulling myself away from Carly's nipples briefly.

"And me," Carly asked with a pouty face.

"You know it's your cock too, baby," I moaned. I grabbed her by the back of the neck and kissed her forcefully. When we parted, she smiled deliciously. Her eyes twinkled behind her glasses.

"I love that," Carly said.

"Me too baby. I'm so fucking lucky," I groaned as Kami continued to work her tight wet pussy up and down my cock. I reached for her pert, tender breasts and squeezed them softly. My fingers and thumbs grasped her nipples and I squeezed them firmly.

"Nnggghhh," she groaned. "Harder baby!!"

I pinched them hard and her mouth opened, but no sound came out. Instead she unloaded all over my abdomen. She paused as the intensity overwhelmed her. Her eyes opened and she looked like she was possessed. I glanced briefly at Carly who was also looking at Kami with rapt attention.

"I'm so jealous," Carly smiled.

"Holy fuck," Kami finally managed to say. "That was unreal!!"

"It looked like it," I smiled.

"Fuck," she said and resumed bouncing on my cock. I took her nipples in my fingers again and started working them slowly. I'd rub and pinch them softly increasing the pressure as her moans increased. She'd nod her head and I'd pinch them a little harder. Finally, I'd pinch them hard enough that I knew it was at least mildly uncomfortable for her and she'd squirt once again.

"Oh, I need a break," she said after the fourth or fifth time she'd got off while riding me. She rolled off of me and I realized how wet the bed was. There was no time wasted as Carly rolled over on top of me.

"My turn," she smiled devilishly.

"Mmmm, it is," I agreed. We mutually adjusted and I was soon inside her. I grabbed her hips as she began bouncing on my cock. "Oh, fuck Carly. It's feels so good baby!!"

Kami leaned over me smiling. She kissed me hard and shook her head.

"What," I gasped as Carly fucked me hard.

"I just fucking love you," Kami said. "This is all so much more amazing than I could have hoped for."

"Yes, it is," I agreed.

"Oh, god you feel so fucking good inside me," Carly moaned.

"Uh huh," I groaned as she slammed her hips against mine once again.

"I can't wait until we have our own place at school," Carly continued. "We can fuck all day and night."

"What," I gasped.

"Jackie is buying us a house at school," Kami giggled.

"Are you serious," I said.

"Yes. We need our own love shack," Carly moaned. "You can't live in the dorms by yourself. You'll miss us terribly."

"Fuck yes, I will," I groaned. Holy shit I thought. I was going to be living with them full time.

Carly rolled off and reached for me. "You fuck me. I get off so hard when you're on top," she said.

I rolled over between her spread legs and reached for my cock to guide it into her. Kami moved to suck on Carly's breasts. I entered her and began fucking her hard and deep.

"Oh, fuck yes. Give me that cock baby," she wailed. "Fuck me hard!!"

"Mmmm, I am baby. I love your pussy," I grunted. Kami's hand slid down Carly's abdomen and began working her clit.

"Oh, fuck, Kami, that's not even fair," Carly moaned.

"Babe, all's fair when it comes to making you cum," Kami smiled at her.

"Mmmmm," Carly moaned. I slammed my cock in her and she wrapped her legs around my waist allowing me to penetrate her deeply. Kami's fingers teased my cock as well as Carly's clit. I looked into Carly's eyes and could see the wildness there. She was going to cum soon. I continued sawing my cock in and out of her wet sex. Her hands grabbed the backs of my arms and she squeezed tightly to the point of pain.

"Oh, fuck," she exclaimed. She arched her head back into the bed and her mouth hung open. Kami moved quickly to kiss her. I continued to pound Carly's pussy as the two most beautiful girls I knew kissed passionately. They finally parted and Carly just shook her head at me.

"Wow," she said. "That was fucking intense!!"

"Good," I said.

"You need to cum," she moaned.

"I'm getting close," I admitted. Kami's hand resumed rubbing Carly's clit and teasing my cock. I realized I was dripping sweat from my exertion and after I dripped on her, Carly wiped my face with her hand.

"You're working really hard for us," she moaned.

"I'm trying," I panted. I was fighting it hard, but it was a losing battle. I was going to cum and soon. I increased my pace, eager to plant my seed in Carly's sweet pussy. Kami seemed to sense it and I felt her fingers move more rapidly over Carly's clit. Carly gasped and I realized she'd came again. I kept pumping and watched as her eyes got wider behind her glasses. She seemed to sense my curiosity and nodded.

"Fuck, I'm close again," she purred.

"Good," I moaned. "So am I!"

"Do it baby! Give it all to me," she said.

"Oh, I'm going to," I panted. "Oh, Carly! I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmmm, me too baby," she squealed. "Oh, fuck!! Nggghhhh!!!"

"Oh baby," I moaned.

"Mmmm. I love watching you two cum," Kami giggled.

"We love watching you too," I smiled at her. I wiped the sweat from my face and laid down between them. "That was amazing."

"Yes, it was," Carly agreed as she snuggled up against me.

"I like this the best," I said as I held the two of them close.

"So, do we," Kami replied. We laid there snuggling for a long time. I began wondering what was going on at Richard and Angie's house. I tried to push it out of my mind but the more I thought about it, the stronger it became. I must have tensed up as both Kami and Carly looked up at me.

"What's wrong," Carly asked.

"Nothing. I was just thinking," I replied.

"About what, baby," Kami asked.

"My mom," I said.

"What about her," Kami said.

"I don't know, I just worry about her," I said.

"What for? She's a big girl," Carly laughed.

"It's just, well, it's just messed up," I said.

"Oh, I think I know what this is," Kami said.

"What," I asked.

"You're afraid she's gonna get dicked down by Richard," Carly laughed.

"Don't be silly," I said.

"That's it exactly," Kami smiled.

"Why do you say that," I asked.

"Because I saw the reaction on your face, baby," Kami laughed.

I saw the looks on their faces as I stared back and forth at the two of them. They were right and they knew it.

"Brad, I think you're worrying just a little too early about that," Kami said.

"Why," I asked.

"Baby, your mom didn't make love with another man for 5 years after your dad passed away," Kami continued. "I don't think she's going to just start jumping on every cock that comes her way. Even if it is Daddy."

I turned to Carly. She simply shrugged.

"What can I say babe, I agree with her totally," she said.

"Granted, I really want Jill and Daddy to hook up. I think that'd be so hot since she's Mom's little sister and they've worked together for so long," Kami laughed.

"Would you stop," I said.

"Nope," Kami teased. "You're just going to have to get over it. You can't be jealous over stuff like that. That's part of the rules."

"Yeah, I know," I replied glumly.

"You sir, have been getting a lot of female attention. You can't keep it all to yourself," Carly added. Her hand found its way under the bedcovers and was lightly stroking my cock. It was quickly hardening.

"I know," I said.

"Good," Kami said throwing back the bedcovers. She then straddled me. "It's my turn again."

"What about the movie," I asked.

"There's a 10 o'clock showing," Carly smiled before she kissed me deeply...

July 11th, 1992, 8 A.M.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of Mom's shower. I walked to my own bathroom and brushed my teeth.

After the movie, I dropped the girls off and drove home. Mom's car was not in the driveway and I saw she'd left me a message on the answering machine saying she'd just sleep at Angie's since she'd drank a little too much wine to drive. I got ready for bed and went to her room to sleep.

After brushing my teeth, I re-entered Mom's bedroom and saw she'd exited the shower and was brushing her hair.

"Would you like some help," I asked.

"I wouldn't refuse it," she said, handing me the brush. She brushed it out mostly, but I took my time and ran the brush slowly through her long hair. She smiled at me in the mirror. Her towel was wrapped around her and while I brushed, I rubbed the bare skin of her shoulders and arms. I felt her skin goosepimple at my touch. I leaned forward and kissed her softly on the shoulder before moving toward her neck.

"Mmmm," she purred. She reached with her arm and held my head as I kissed and lightly sucked her neck.

"Did you have a good time last night," I asked. I put down the hairbrush and my hands moved up her sides to her bare breasts.

"Yes, it was amazing," she moaned.

"Good," I replied. "Was it just Richard, Angie and you?"

"No, Jackie stopped by," she said.

"Oh, really," I asked.

She turned around and looked me in the eyes. "Bradley, baby, I know where this is headed. I know you're curious, but I'm not going to tell you every little detail about my evening."

"Mom, I'm sorry. I wasn't going to bring it up, but I did and now I feel like a dumbass," I said.

"Bradley, I know what you're wondering about. Did I make love with Richard last night?"

I simply nodded.

"I did not. Will I some day? Maybe, maybe not," she said. "But that will be my decision, not yours. You've made love with 6 women in the last month and a half. You have no right to be questioning anyone else."

She turned and walked to her bedroom.

"Mom, look. I'm sorry. I know I messed up," I said.

"Bradley, this is what I meant about you still respecting me," she said sternly. "You will not question or judge what I do."

"No, Mom. I won't," I said. She stood with her arms crossed in front of her. It was the usual way of letting me know she was mad at me. This was the first time she'd done naked though. I smiled.

"What seems to be so funny," she asked.

"I'm sorry Mom," I said. "It's just this is the first time you've been mad at me since..."

She shook her head. "I know, but you need to understand, I'm serious about this," she said.

"I know Mom. I do. I mentioned it to Kami and Carly and they pretty much told me I was being an idiot about it," I explained.

"Jeez, Bradley. Why didn't you listen to them then," she asked.

"I'm a dumbass," I replied.

"No, you're not a dumbass," Mom finally smiled. "A jealous little shit, maybe. But not a dumbass."

"Thanks Mom," I laughed.

"Come here," she said. I walked towards her and she opened her arms. We hugged tightly.

"I'm sorry Mom. I know I was jealous and being unreasonable," I said.

"You were," she said. "It makes me feel good that you were jealous thinking about it, but you were being unreasonable."

"I'm glad it makes you feel good, because what we've shared has been so special to me," I said.

"What you've shared with all of us, should be that special," she said sternly.

"It has been," I replied.

"Good," she said. I looked in her eyes and she smiled.

"I'm sorry," I repeated.

"I know you are baby," she replied. I moved my face towards her and our lips met. It was soft at first, but it built quickly. We were soon mauling each other with kisses. I felt awful that I'd thought the way I did, but I worried that what we'd shared could go away at moment. Mom might find something she enjoyed more, and I'd lose her. I was just being an idiot, I told myself. I was holding her naked body next to mine, not anyone else.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "That's a good way to start the day."

"Yes, it is. I just hate that I made you mad first," I said as I dove back in to share more torrid kisses with my mother.

"Mmmm, baby. Don't worry about that," she purred. "We're living something I never imagined, but it's wonderful and there's no need for any hurt feelings."

"I know, Mom," I said. I reached down for the back of her thighs and lifted her. She wrapped her thighs around my waist and I walked to the bed with her. She held me tightly as I knelt on the edge and slowly lowered her to the bed. We kissed passionately and her hands roamed over my back and arms.

"You have such a fit body, baby," she smiled. "You remind me so much of your father."

"Thanks, Mom," I smiled before kissing her. "Your body is amazing too."

"Sure it is, especially compared to Kami and Carly," she scoffed.

"It is," I insisted. "I've always thought you were beautiful."

"You can stop the flattery," she smiled.

"I will, once you understand that you're beautiful," I smiled back. She rolled her eyes.

"We'll see," she added. I kissed her once more, before I began kissing my way down her body. Her hands held my head as paused briefly at her breasts and lightly sucked her nipples. I moved down her abdomen and was soon kissing my way along the top of her womanhood. I moved to kneel on the floor for better access to her. I reached for one of her pillows and when she pushed her hips up, I pushed it under her butt. She looked at me and smiled.

"Am I properly prepared to be breakfast now," she asked, shaking her head.

"I think so," I smiled.

"Then get after it, but don't take too long," she said. "I want you inside me soon."

I simply nodded and smiled. I leaned forward and ran my tongue casually between her puffy lips. Her nectar slowed freely from her and I savored it as much as I could. I extended my tongue between them to draw out more. Her hand took the back of my head and with gentle pressure, she guided me where she wanted my mouth and tongue to be. She directed me to her clit and I circled it with my tongue. She pulled me closer to her and I applied more pressure causing her to groan loudly. My tongue and lips working in unison to stimulate her most sensitive spot.

"Mmmm, that's good baby. Lick my pussy. Make me feel good," she cooed.

"Mmmhmmm," I moaned as my tongue continued to work on her. I licked her for a long while slowly. I could feel her getting impatient and she pulled me tighter against her. She began grinding her sex against my face. I licked her harder in response. The combination of the two got to her rapidly and I heard her breathing deepen and increase rapidly.