Was She Cheating? Ch. 02

Story Info
The aftermath of the swap.
5.4k words
3.97
46.9k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Molly and I finished our sex, we dressed and waited for Jenny and Craig in their living room. When Jenny and Craig emerged from the bedroom, neither of us said much before walking to our house. When we hit our bedroom, Jenny broke the silence, "Did you have a nice time with Molly tonight?" Jenny asked.

"Uh, yeah, it was nice. Can I ask you if this whole thing was planned?"

Jenny turned away from me, getting dressed for bed, "No, of course not. Why do you think that?"

"All three of you knew I was going to confess that Molly had given me a blowjob. I was fairly sure that you all could tell I was feeling guilty about it and wanted to make it right. It seems rather convenient that as I was suspecting you and Craig of infidelity, Molly tricks me into infidelity. I mean, you weren't even concerned that your best friend gave me a blowjob. I'm just wondering if it was really my idea that the solution for my weakness in allowing Molly to blow me was a makeup blowjob from you to Craig."

"Seems you've come up with quite a conspiracy. What are you implying, honey?"

I'm not implying anything; I'm just making some observations. I have always thought of you as shy and reserved and, not to be offensive, but conservative sexually." Jenny turned around, looking at me with a mad look. "I'm just saying that my stomach was doing flip flops the whole night but you were cool and giggly heading upstairs. You headed upstairs knowing that you weren't just going to be giving Craig a blow job. You knew you two were going to have sex."

Jenny quickly went on the defensive, "Wait a minute, you started this whole thing by sticking your cock in Molly's mouth and cumming down her throat. I recall you were the one who told Craig that I would pay your debt by blowing him."

She was right, I had let Molly blow me and I didn't stop her. I agreed to let my wife blow my friend as some sort of make-up for my indiscretion. And yes, that blow job turned into us having sex with our neighbors.

Jenny fell asleep quickly while I tossed and turned. I couldn't help but think I had been set up. I thought back through the events of not only last night but the last few months.

My suspicions were real about Jenny and Craig. I immediately attributed their suspicious activity to planning my surprise party. The more I thought about it, my suspicions came back. Jenny had been acting strangely for about six months. Way too long to be just planning a surprise party.

Going over the events last night seem to confirm it too. It seemed too easy that my shy Jenny jumped in bed with Craig. It just had to have been a setup. It started with the blow job from Molly... or did it? I assumed at first that Molly's nonchalant attitude about my suspicions of them cheating was due to her knowing that they weren't having an affair and just planning my party. I was starting to think that she knew and was somehow involved. She knew exactly what she was doing wearing those tight pants and having me put my hands on her ass to lift her up. It was Molly who suggested we go to our bedroom to get a better view. It was Molly who rubbed her ass against my crotch till I was hard. It was clearly her plan to blow me.

Last night, all three knew I was going to confess to the blowjob and I think they wanted me to. I think it was their plan that they were going to guilt me into allowing Jenny and Craig to be together to make it my idea.

I started to wonder if I should be mad; I did get to fuck Molly. Although it was enjoyable, I felt guilty afterward. It was similar to the guilt I felt after Molly's blowjob. I couldn't believe how easily my "shy" wife was able to hop in the sack with another man. I thought back to how long it took Molly and me to get outside their bedroom door. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes when we were at the door listening to them already fucking. My wife had no hesitation in spreading her legs for Craig.

I had convinced myself that last night's sex couldn't have been their first. I was pissed that they had tricked me, was determined to find out what they were up to and how it started. My mind was racing all night long keeping me awake. Finally, I just got up getting on my computer and going back to my research on adultery.

Jenny came down to find me late in the morning, looking as fresh as ever. Apparently, she had no problem getting to sleep after her fuck with Craig. "Honey, how long have you been up? I thought you would have slept in after your big night." When I turned to her, I think she could tell I hadn't had any sleep. "Honey, are you alright? You look terrible."

"Jenny, I need to ask you something again. Was last night planned?"

Jenny is a terrible liar. Her face gives it away when she is telling a lie and she was telling a lie. "Whatever do you mean? The plan was to have dinner with our friends. You and your conspiracy theories."

"You know what I mean. Was it planned that we would split up and go into separate rooms to have sex?"

"No, remember, that was your idea," Jenny said timidly.

"Okay, then tell me what happened in that bedroom."

Jenny laughed "Honey, it's like Vegas, what happened in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. I haven't asked you about the details of Molly's blow job or what you and she did in their guest bedroom last night. We both had sex, all of us." She put emphasis on the word all. "We weren't making love, it was just sex. Honey, you know I love you and it is just you that I love."

"I'm just confused, this time last week I had it in my mind that you and Craig were having sex. I was downright pissed about it. Now here we are, I know you two have fucked and I'm supposed to be alright with it?"

"Wait a minute, you're not going to be a hypocrite about this? You started this by putting your cock in Molly's mouth. You suggested that I give Craig a blowjob. After we went upstairs to do what you said, you were driving your cock into Molly's pussy when she spread her legs for you."

I could tell Jenny was getting pissed. I hadn't accused her of cheating with Craig but I had gotten close. Her defensiveness was telling me that they had planned this, but wasn't getting us anywhere other than making her mad. I decided to stop the conversation. I needed proof before I would confront her again. If I was right, they had been fucking around soon as I gave them the chance.

Monday evening, I told Jenny that I was having to work late on Wednesday and not to hold dinner for me. Jenny made a joke that she hoped this was a ploy for me to be sneaking around trying to catch her and Craig cheating. She also slipped up, saying that if I was, I would be doing it alone because Molly had to work nights this week for real. I laughed along with her, very curious that my wife knew Craig's wife's schedule.

I looked online and I couldn't believe that I found an inexpensive small wi-fi camera that I could watch and control remotely at Wal-Mart. For under fifty bucks I had the camera I needed. I set it up so it was focused on our bed. My hunch was that they would do it there. I was kicking myself for not adding cameras to our security system. But with the system we had, I would be able to know when the doors out of the house were opening and closing.

I would be able to watch on my phone, and if the doors opened and closed then I could turn on the camera. The camera would record sound and video but only transmit video using the home wi-fi.

My suspicions were in full force when Jenny called me at 4:30. She said that she called just on the chance that I didn't have to work late and she could still make dinner for me. I figured she calling to make sure I wasn't coming home.

I sat in my office looking at my phone. Ten minutes after my wife hung up, the back door opened and quickly closed. Panic set in, thinking I had miscalculated that they were going to Craig's to fuck. Just then the light on my security app indicated movement on the kitchen motion detector. Damn, I hadn't even thought of the motion detectors. There was another motion detector in the hall by the stairs. It was five minutes before the hall indicator lit up. If Craig was there, they were heading upstairs.

I closed out the security app and opened the camera app. The camera was dark when I turned it on. My heart sank when the lights came on. It was aimed at the bed, not the door, so all I could see was the empty bed.

Maybe I was mistaken as the minutes passed and the bed remained empty. My insides were churning when my fears were realized. Jenny's naked body fell onto the bed. I watched as she was looking into the camera motioning me to her. It wasn't me she was motioning. A naked man stepped between the camera and the bed. Craig's naked ass was pointing at the camera. I picked a poor view. All I could see was Craig's ass as he climbed on the bed putting his cock in my Jenny.

I put the phone down for a while, not wanting to see Craig's ass as he continued to pump his cock in my wife. After what seemed like an eternity, Craig must have shot his load. When I looked again they were lying cuddling in our bed. I wished the sound would have come through the phone. I would have to wait to hear what they were saying to each other.

I watched as it appeared they were having a nice chat catching their breath, probably getting ready to fuck again. Craig started kissing and rubbing her tits in preparation for their next session. I had enough so I texted Jenny that I was on my way home. I watched as Jenny read my text, then stopped Craig's advances. She and Craig scurried around cleaning up their mess. Jenny pulled off the sheets while I assumed Craig got dressed.

When I got home, Jenny was watching TV, telling me she was sorry I had to work late. When I asked her what she did, "Just boring TV, I think I will go to bed now," was her reply.

I got up early the next morning covertly grabbing the camera to get the flash card out. In the privacy of my office at work I plugged it into the laptop I brought from home. Didn't want my wife's sex scene on a to get on a company computer.

I skipped past them fucking in hopes that I would get some pillow talk that would enlighten me as to what was going on. They didn't disappoint.

Lying there naked on my bed, they gave a complete confession.

"Oh fuck, that was great," Jenny said out of breath.

"Damn, I can't believe it's been six months since our first time on this bed. The best thing is we can now be open about it," Craig said.

"I don't know, Chris was acting weird about it. He asked me if we had set him up."

"What did you say?"

"I played him off, putting it back on him just like we talked about. I kept telling him that it was his idea."

"I don't get it. Molly said that he enjoyed fucking her and she said that he fucked her really good."

"Yeah, but he seemed pretty suspicious about the whole thing. I think we need to wait a while before we bring up the swinger club thing with Chris."

"No, we aren't going to wait. I can't hold Molly back. She has enjoyed our threesomes but she is wanting more. You want it too, right? You've said that it has been exciting having something new. Molly says you will love having all those guys at once."

"This has been exciting, but I'm not sure about that club you and Molly have been talking about. I think we need to give it a little more time before we try that. I'm not sure I'm ready for all those strange guys like Molly was talking about. I can't imagine Chris is ready to see me getting fucked by multiple guys."

"You will love it. We've all decided we are going to do this; I would hate to have to bring up with your husband that we've been fucking behind his back for six months. You're in this too deep to be backing out now. We're not going to let you back out. I've told all the guys about you and they can't wait." Craig started kissing Jenny's tits and rubbing them.

The ding of her phone stopped him. Jenny reached over grabbing her phone. "Oh shit, you have to go. Chris is on his way home."

'Damn,' I thought to myself. I almost texted too soon, ruining their confession. Those motherfuckers did set me up and it was just the beginning. I was right she was cheating on me and now they wanted me to join them in their swinger lifestyle. 'Fuck that,' I thought. 'I'm not going into that world. If Jenny wants to be a swinger, she could do it as my ex-wife.'

I wasn't sure, but I believed that I could reason with Jenny and talk her out of this. It seemed that Craig and Molly were pressuring her like they were trying to pull me in. From what I saw on the video, she did enjoy the sex with Craig. I decided that I was going to confront her hoping she wouldn't lie to me. Just in case, I called a buddy who is a lawyer who put me in touch with someone who specializes in divorce law.

The next night we were having dinner like normal or as normal we were. As we finished dinner, I asked Jenny to join me in the living room. "Honey, can we talk about this past weekend?" I asked looking her in the eyes.

"Honey, we already did. What's there to talk about? Are you wanting to go over to Craig and Molly's this weekend again?" my wife asked looking away from me.

"What if I said I thought what we did this past weekend was a mistake and didn't want to do that ever again?"

Jenny was squirming not looking at me. "You mean you want us to go back to where we were before Molly gave you a blowjob?"

"In a manner of speaking, I guess yes."

"But honey, remember it was your idea. Didn't you enjoy having sex with Molly?"

"Having sex with Molly was nice, but it wasn't making love to my wife, who I love. I made a promise to you that I would be faithful to you and only you."

"Honey, I told you I wasn't bothered by you getting a blowjob from Molly and this weekend we all consented to your idea of having sex."

"Was it really my idea?"

"You're not going to start that conspiracy theory again, are you?"

"So, if I told you I was not going to have sex with Molly again, would you agree not to have sex with Craig again?"

Jenny sighed, "If that is what you want, we can go back to the way things were before Molly gave you a blowjob." Jenny expression was clearly one of disappointment.

It was my turn to sigh as I shook my head.

Jenny noticed my look, "What's that look about?"

"You're telling me things will go back to the way they were before last week?"

"Yes, if that's what you want," Jenny said indignantly.

"No, what I said is that I don't want us having sex with Craig and Molly ever again."

Jenny was getting mad now, "That's what I said."

"No, that's not what you said. Alright, no more beating around the bush. Was Saturday night the first time you and Craig had sex?"

"Come on, Chris, you know it was. Just like you and Molly except she gave you a blowjob before that."

There it was again, the distraction technique trying to make me feel guilty. "So, you're telling me that Saturday night was your first and only time with Craig having sex?"

"Chris, I don't like being accused."

"I'm sorry, but was the answer to my question, yes? Was it the first and only time?"

"Yes, you know it was."

I sighed loudly and mumbled under my breath, "Fucking bitch."

Jenny stood up, "What did you say?"

"I'm sorry, I should have said 'fucking lying bitch whore'."

"What the fuck, Chris?"

I didn't reply, I just picked up the remote hitting play. On the TV came up my wife and Craig in our bed fucking.

Jenny stood there with her hand on her mouth.

"Honey," I said sarcastically. "The time stamp on that video is last night. You two were fucking last night."

"It's not what it looks like," Jenny said crying.

"Really? What it looks like to me, is that my buddy Craig has his cock in your pussy and my wife throwing away our wedding vows to become a cheating slut." Jenny tried to hug me. I put my hands up stopping her.

"I'm sorry, Craig came over and wanted a repeat of Saturday night. You had agreed to us having sex on Saturday, so I didn't think you would mind."

"You want me to believe that? You want me to believe that this was fuck number two?"

"Yes!" she shouted. Jenny then turned angry, "I can't fucking believe you recorded me. You let our neighbor suck your dick and now all this is my fault? You started this with getting Molly to blow you."

"When you tell that many lies it is hard to keep them straight, isn't it?" I asked picking the remote up again.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"One thing I didn't mention about the recording that I made of you and Craig." I hit pause then turned up the sound. With a push of a button, the video skipped to them talking about how they had been fucking for six months. "The camera records sound too."

Jenny stood there, silent, closing her eyes. I saw a tear run down her cheek.

"Six months!" I yelled. "You've been fucking him for six months in our bed. And now you want to drag me into your depravity. Just so you know, I have no intention of becoming a swinger. If you intend on continuing your lifestyle with Molly and Craig, you can do it as my ex-wife."

Jenny was in a full cry now, sobbing that she was sorry. "They said it would be better if you got involved and if you didn't they were going to force you. Please, let me make it up to you."

I turned off the TV. "You now have a choice to make. Tomorrow, I have an appointment with a divorce lawyer. I called him today asking him to prepare two documents. One is a petition for divorce."

Jenny called out, "No!" crying louder.

"The second is a post-nuptial agreement that you will have to sign if I agree to continue in our marriage."

"I'll do it. I'll do whatever you ask me. I don't want a divorce."

"Don't be so quick to agree, Jenny. You are going to have to agree to certain conditions if I think there is any hope of saving our marriage, which I doubt there is. Tonight, you will move into the guest bedroom regardless of your choice and you will stay there till we get the results of blood tests we are going to take. I have to make sure that we didn't contact some STD from your swinger friends."

Jenny lowered her head, "Anything else?"

The agreement will stipulate that if you have sex with anyone, man or woman, other than me you will forfeit claim to any marital asset in the divorce that will become automatic. You will have no contact with Molly or Craig once the agreement has been signed. Our house will be put on the market and we will move away from this situation and those people."

Jenny's crying had subsided. "Of course, I will do whatever you ask, I'm glad you are not going through with the divorce. I was so stupid; I can't believe I put our marriage in jeopardy."

I put my hand up, "Jenny, I haven't ruled out a divorce yet. I'm not sure I can still live with you after all your lies and cheating." Jenny's crying started again. "Tomorrow when I come home from the lawyer, we are going to have a long talk. You are going to be completely honest with me. I'm going to ask hard questions about your affair. If I catch you lying or holding anything back, it will be the divorce agreement we sign."

Jenny nodded again saying, "I will do anything to save our marriage."

"The second thing. Before dinner, I texted Molly, inviting them over for dinner tomorrow. I plan to confront them tomorrow night about their part in your devious plan. It is going to get ugly and if you don't have my back, you better plan on going with them when I throw them out."

Jenny wiped her eyes, "Can I have a hug before I go to the guest bedroom?"

The fact I wanted to hug her gave me hope for our marriage but I wasn't giving in. "No, I'll consider it after we have our talk and you sign the post-nuptial agreement."

"Fair enough," she said sniffling as she went the guest bedroom.

12