Was that all? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped a strand of her soft brown hair in my finger and tugged playfully. "Ow! Creep," she stuck her tongue out before crashing into me.

"Ha! Oh... Ooh... Mmm..." my little sister tried to keep her voice soft as she submitted to my tickling. Her long legs kicking around as my fingers kept up their assault. A lifetime together meant I knew all her soft spots!

"Hey! I'm trying to focus on the road here," Blake reprimanded.

The little kid in me loved revving up his older sister, but I knew not to push my luck. We sank guiltily into our seats as Emily dropped her head onto my lap. As her ear touched my hard crotch, she got a small jolt of surprise. My little sister turned her head to look up at me as she mouthed, "w.o.w."

I put my finger to my lips, trying to remind her that this was not the time or place for our antics. That didn't deter her. She sat up, and her hand started toying with my belt. When I tried to stop her, she slapped me away, and the noise drew our mom's attention from the front.

We'd been caught and Emily wasn't about to lie to her mother, "Hi Mommy! I want to quickly help Josh with his erection if that's okay?"

Blake gave us an angry look in the rearview mirror. Our mom shook her head positively and shifted her eyes back to the road. I saw her immediately glance back again - she definitely liked seeing us frisky.

Hardly a second passed, and I felt my little sister's delicate fingers slip into my underwear. She freed my stiff shaft and started stroking. First, it was a little too fast, but the inexperienced teen realised and slowed her rhythm. Each beat of her hand gave me a little boost of energy as I searched for the hem of her skirt.

Emily didn't want reciprocation, though. "Will you sit still and let me jerk you off!"

My little sister was cute when she played mean. I ran my hand down her cheek and noticed we had an audience. Our mother snuck brief looks at us, and I could see her teeth were firmly embedded in her lip. The next time she turned around, I winked at her, and she choked on her next breath.

I heard Blake blow some air out of her nose, "They are insatiable."

The front of the car accepted that they couldn't stop us, and that they didn't want to.

Emily kept stroking me off. Her grip was light and each motion gentle - just enough to keep me hard, but not enough to make me cum. I encouraged her to pick up the pace by putting my hand around hers, but that made her stop. She gave me an irritated look and it was the first time she'd really taken charge during a sensual moment.

Emily looked at me with annoyance, "Are you going to trust me to do this or not?!"

"I want to help it along," I confessed.

"Ugh, Mommy, Josh doesn't want to let me jerk him off!" Emily knew exactly what she was doing - opening the door for a little mommy-roleplay.

Our mother froze until she accepted that she wanted to play along. "Josh," she spoke sternly, "Let your little sister... Let your little sister jerk you off if she wants to."

I smiled from ear-to-ear as a fantasy I didn't know I had was induldged. "Okay, Mom... Mommy," I grinned.

My little sister returned to her slow-paced handjob. I closed my eyes until all I could feel were her fingers around my cock. She was making love to me using only her hand. Her thumb and forefinger focused on the sensitive inch at the tip of my penis. Each move elicited a muffled groan until she rubbed her nails along my shaft and found my balls. Cupping them, the teen started stroking my balls in the same way you would pet a cock.

Emily's thumb was pressed against the base of my shaft, and every move caused slight friction. Her downward motions were harsh and made my cock tilt forward. Each tug threatened to pull the cum right out of me.

The sensation kept me in suspense - I wanted nothing more than to feel the climax that was screaming inside of me. I whimpered into my sister's ear, "Emily... Mpf... I'm never going to cum like this."

"I know," she sunk into my shoulder.

Her pace increased until each move was punctuated by the sound of my cock hitting my stomach. It felt like that second before orgasm, but she'd managed to suspend it in time. Keeping me on the edge; my little sister tortured my balls.

My hips started shifting as my body begged for release. I couldn't take it anymore, "Fuck, Emily! Please make me cum?!"

She wanted to hear me say it out loud - proclaim it in front of our mother. The little temptress kissed my cheek before her lips descended onto my needy shaft. I felt her sticky lipstick on the tip of my penis, and the tension trapped inside of me fired without delay. My cum found the warm insides of her cheeks, and I flooded the teen's mouth with her brother's hot spunk.

"Finally!" I exhaled as I felt her swallow with my dick in her mouth. The final pulses were unlike any I'd felt before and I nearly drowned the poor girl.

My sister's edging had me in a trance, and it was only after I came that I saw our mother. Adrenaline was pumping through her body; the sweat, the eyes, the way she breathed... All signs of exhilaration. She'd been sky-diving without even having to get up from her seat.

Emily released my cock, "Yummy, all done!"

We were both very aware of our parent looking at us and Emily was sure to show how much she enjoyed my taste. My teen lover had a keen oral fixation and giving me head actually made her glow.

Mommy loved it. She loved seeing her little girl suck her son's cock, and she couldn't stop watching. I stroked my soft cock for her - letting her watch as I performed for her viewing pleasure. I wanted nothing more than to get hard again and cum for her. She wanted to see it, and I wanted to show her.

The driver was doing her best to keep her eyes on the road. Blake wanted to stop the car and fuck every passenger senseless. She made no effort to hide it.

I saw the look on our mother's face, and I knew that she lusted after us like we lusted after each other. It took everything I had not to ask Blake to pull into the nearest parking lot. Fortunately, (or unfortunately) we arrived at the McDonalds drive-thru before I did. Everyone took a deep breath, and I pulled my pants up to avoid flashing a fast-food worker.

The glow of the restaurant's sign reminded me of my youth. Weirdly, of all the places I wanted to be with these woman, this was high on the list.

There was a time when we were all in separate schools, and Mom would pick me up before my sisters. If Blake had debate club and Emily was playing hockey, we would always go to a takeaway place and eat fries. I used to tell her everything, and she never passed judgement; she would just listen and be my friend.

One of those days, a boy teased me mercilessly because he saw me holding Blake's hand outside of school. Kids are stupid and I felt like we'd done something wrong.

I'll never forget what my mother said when I told her: "Never be ashamed of loving your sisters. They will always protect you, and you will do the same for them..."

The mom in my memories didn't look much different from the woman in the front passenger seat. She hadn't aged much, but over time she became lonelier. I don't think she identifies with people her age, and she definitely doesn't like her husband.

Even after her sister's betrayal, she set all the negativity aside to enjoy her kids' happiness. We were always her home - not some empty mansion and a loveless marriage. Sure, things were becoming more sensual, and more sexual, but that just meant we got to love each other in new ways.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

The smell of artificial flavours pulled me away from my memories as Blake passed around our food. "Here you go, Boyfriend."

"Is it okay if we eat in your car?" Mom asked considerately.

I chuckled, "We've done worse than eat in here already."

My mother appreciated my attempt at a joke and dug into her burger. Blake turned the radio up to muffle the sound of chewing. As it faded louder, a familiar song started playing.

Oh, my love, my darling. I hunger for your touch...

It was the same smooth Righteous Brothers song that played the first night Blake, and I had sex. The memory came back to me, and I remembered the dim light and feeling weightless. Our first kiss was when I kissed her as we danced - I put my lips against her skin, and we've never looked back since. In the rearview mirror, I could see the joy in my older sister's eyes as the music transported her back to that night.

Our first night together might have been the culmination of a million little things, but it was only a start. A day later, we brought our little sister into the fold. Through our relationship, she grew to confide in us and to fight for us. We overcame being discovered, and we started planning a life together. In her darkest hour, we chose to stand by our mother, and we stood by each other.

Closing my eyes and listening to that song... It was like we were on the floor of her apartment again. Her legs wrapped around me as I took her virginity... No. I was behind her, my hands took her hips and I guided myself into her. I was her very first without even realising it.

At first, I wanted to go slow. I wanted to make sensual love to her, but she was desperate. Blake waited longer than I did, and that night couldn't come soon enough. She wanted to feel my cock hit her deepest depths; she wanted it to be loud and kinetic. We both felt it the next morning - pain in our joints as we showered together. I woke up next to her and it just felt right.

I thought it couldn't get any better, but our little sister had a place in our life too. Now, it looked like the same was true of our mom. Everything fell in place, and I knew what I wanted - Blake, Emily, and our mom - a partnership for life.

Chapter Sixteen: Life

We awkwardly shuffled through my front door. Emily gripped my arm, Blake was tugging our mother behind her, and I was holding our food. Well, I was holding my food - the other three managed to finish theirs in record time.

My little sister immediately skipped to the bedroom, "I'm going to change into my PJs!"

Meanwhile, I scavenged around the kitchen for something to drink. We bought wine on Monday, but that was all done. The only thing left was a bottle of flavoured vodka that somehow ended up in my possession after a party, years ago.

"It's all I have," I shrugged.

My mother stopped me as I reached for shot glasses, "It's been a long week."

She smiled and produced four coffee mugs. Grabbing the bottle of clear liquor, she divided it into equal parts and added ice. The smell of the berry-something flavour was enough to knock out a bear.

"Mom," I took her hand, "I don't want to get drunk tonight."

Our mother's eyes twinkled with affection for me, "I don't want to get drunk... Not tonight."

"Then maybe we shouldn't have all this vodka?"

The edge of Mom's mouth peaked, and I got a glimpse of her naughty side. "This is just to warm me up, Baby."

She was planning on taking charge of the evening, and I loved it. It was good to see her somewhat cheerful after Terry.

Emily made her appearance wearing nothing but a nightie that barely covered her ass. It's grey fabric ended where her long runner's legs began, and her every move made it dance around her waist. She made sure we knew she wasn't wearing panties as she 'innocently' lifted it to reveal her naked thigh.

"That's a cute outfit," our mother complimented. "Blake, you should go get dressed next."

Mom paused for a second, then took a sip from her drink before making peace with what she wanted. "And Darling, why don't you wear something that shows us your tummy?"

The eldest child smiled as her mother confessed that there was at least one part of her she couldn't help but gawk at.

I dipped my tongue into the strong liquor my mother presented us with and decided to let the ice melt some more. Emily wasn't as fussy, and she drank from her cup like it was filled with water.

She really did have the liver and tastebuds of a teenager.

My pants were uncomfortable, stained with the drive home's cum, and I excused myself to go get changed. Admittedly, I also wanted a moment alone with my older sister.

I knocked twice on my bedroom door before joining Blake in there. She was fully naked and replying to an email on her phone. Even with the sexual tension in the air, she took time to stay up to date with work.

"Hey," I greeted, "so, about what's going on-"

"It's going to be fun, right?" she looked up from her screen to beam a smile at me.

"Uhm..." I was a little shocked by how eager she seemed. My older sister always seemed like the romantic, monogamous type. Then again, we were already a three-person thing with Emily.

"Don't look so shocked," Blake admonished. "Once we're properly together, we're going to have a bunch of mistresses. Mom might as well be the first."

I actually pinched myself as I replayed my sister's words in my head. At first, she kept a straight face, but then glee overtook her, and she grinned from ear-to-ear. There were lots of similarities between my older sister and a teenage boy. Mainly, fashion sense and a very heightened sex drive.

Blake is a perv, and I love it, but I didn't want to use our mother as a toy. "Do you love her - love her in the way that people who have sex love each other?"

Blake took a short step to get right beside me. Putting her cheek against mine, she whispered, "I never thought of her as much of a mother. She's always been more like a brother."

My sister put her lips to my neck and kissed, kissed, kissed... until I could hardly stay on my own two feet.

"You'll always be my first love, Boyfriend. I never thought I'd feel the way I do about our little sister - I fucking adore her. Now, I'm beginning to think that I never really understood our mother," Blake confessed.

I knew what she meant and nodded in agreement.

"I want some alone time - with each of you," I requested.

"We're here until Friday," Blake kissed me one last time, and we went out to face whatever was about to happen next.

* * * * *

Our mother was leaning over her daughter's shoulder as they looked at something on her phone.

Emily decided she was going to show Mom the group chat we made when we just started our affair. It was nothing but sleaze - a place we shared all our fantasies.

My first instinct was to cringe as I thought about what our mom would see. She bit her lip as she listened to my little sister explain how each picture was taken and video made. When she caught sight of her other daughter - Blake - her attention shifted.

As per her mother's request, Blake wore something that showed off her flat stomach. Her outfit consisted of a black sports bra and grey cotton shorts. Both pieces of fabric clung tight and left little to the imagination. Yet, our mother didn't seem to care about her daughter's perky nipples or even her camel-toe. No, Mom's eyes were glued to Blake's toned midriff. It did look glorious - twisting as she moved and perfect to hold.

"Do you approve of my outfit, Mommy?" Blake cooed.

Mom was completely spaced out and didn't reply. That gave her daughter all the validation she needed as she sat down with the other two ladies.

Admittedly, I was a bit jealous of Blake getting all the attention. I decided to wear some boxers and nothing else. After another minute of gawking at her daughter, our mother finally saw the tent on my crotch. She gave me an appreciative look and returned her eyes to Emily's phone.

The speaker started relaying the sound of sex. More specifically, there was a video of the first time my sisters attempted a sixty-nine. The girls giggled and held each other's hands as they relived their memory through the screen.

To think, only a few days earlier our biggest fear was a video. With our mom, and with each other, we felt completely safe.

I cleared my throat, "Mom, why don't you join us and wear something more comfortable?"

Our parent swallowed an ounce of hesitation as she sipped on her vodka. "We've been here longer than expected. I don't have much left to wear."

"Why not start by taking off that uncomfortable skirt?" I offered.

Mom looked down at her clothes and quietly agreed with me. Her knee length denim skirt was constrictive and she was dressed far too warmly for indoors. As she leaned down to unclasp her heels, I stopped her.

"No! You should keep those on," I was shocked by my own nerve.

The look on our mother's face was one of pure delight. "Boys can be so demanding of their mothers... And their sisters," she teased.

All the women nodded in agreement. Our mother got to her feet and unbuttoned her denim skirt before shuffling it off of her body. Slowly, I got to see full thighs encased in dark stockings; her round ass and her firm calves. She stepped out of the garment - raising her knees higher than necessary to give us a good show.

She hooked the waistband of her pantyhose, "And these? On or off?"

I decided to throw caution to the wind, "Keep them on... I'll tear them off of you later."

Our mother breathed in sharply as shock crossed her face. Then excitement replaced it, and she started playing along. "It's so sweet when a son feels comfortable helping his mother with her clothes."

"What do you think about the messages Emily showed you?"

Mom put a finger to her lip as she mocked deep thought. Her face turned naughty, "I think... I think my children are real perverts and that they need a good spanking."

I liked the dirty talk and took a step toward her. "What if I told you that in my house it's my older sister and me who do the spanking?"

My mother's hand drifted onto her ring finger, and she wrenched her wedding band off - throwing it aside. That shook off her last nerves as she embraced me.

"I want to be a part of your world," she whispered

The whole room was silent, except for the sound of our breathing - loud staccato. We anticipated each other's movements as our heads orbited one another. I closed my eyes and took the plunge - my lips tangled with hers, and I gripped her tightly. My mother's skin moulded to my hands as I held her - our mouth's made an unbreakable connection.

As we kissed, I struggled for breath. Mom's tongue slipped into my mouth, and it felt like a shot of oxygen straight into my lungs. I aimed for the couch and laid her down on her back as we continued our embrace. Her head fell on Emily's lap, and the young girl played with our hair as we made-out.

I feasted on her, taking handfuls of her flesh as I tasted her soft lips. Her nails scratched my back, and her mouth began to travel - she wanted to kiss every part of her son. And I wanted to kiss every aspect of my mother.

Through sheer willpower, I managed to break our contact. "Let's take this to the bedroom,"

I pulled our mother up with me, and we raced into my room. My sisters were going to have to wait their turn.

We shut the door behind us and tackled each other onto the bed. I was primal; sinking my teeth into my life-giver's shoulder as she moaned in ecstasy. Her top flew off with ease and she responded with screams of desire as I gripped her naked torso against mine.

"Fuck, yes!"

Like I promised earlier, I ripped up her pantyhose to reveal her neat little pubic bush. Her pussy lips begged for my attention, and I started tonguing my mother's wet hole. I shut my eyes as I lapped up her delicious juices; encouraged by her vocal pleasure.

"Oh, Baby. Oh... Lick your mommy's pussy just like that..."

I sucked on her clit as my finger made easy entry into her lubricated tunnel. Feeling the inside of her was a religious experience. For a moment, all the wind was knocked out of me. I was busy making love to my own mother - it felt so illicit, so taboo... It was perfect.