Washer And Dryer

Story Info
How a pair of appliances led to a fun night.
2.8k words
4.45
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers

The washer finally died. It was on life support for a while so I made the trek to get a new set. Perusing the internet, I found a sale and headed to the store. I normally buy online but I needed out of the house for something other than work and groceries so I was more than happy for some real human contact.

When I arrived, I noticed the store was devoid of associates. Which was fine -- I don't need a salesmen breathing down my neck the entire time. I worked my way through the seemingly endless aisles and came upon the 'special deal' section. I didn't see the pair that was offered on their website. I was annoyed. Was it a bait-n-switch, did they no longer have any available or did they just lie. I don't like salesmen and their tactics.

I walked to the service center that had only two associates. I asked the girl about the missing sale items. She was nice enough, but said the sale was popular and the items were no longer available. She offered for me to speak to the manager, to which I reluctantly agreed. I don't like salesmen and their tactics as I said before so I wasn't looking forward to the interaction. I'm sure he'd try to get me to buy something more expensive or a rain check or something of the sort. As she called the manager I turned around, leaned back on the counter and mentally prepared myself.

"Can I help you, sir?" I heard over my shoulder a couple of minutes later. As I turned around I was mentally stopped in my tracks. The manager was sexy man named, according to his badge, Devin. He was probably, I'm guessing six foot four, two hundred twenty pounds of squared shoulders, narrow waist and perfect light brown skin.

"Uh...." I stammered, temporarily forgetting what I was there for today. I shook myself back to normalcy and was able to finish my sentence, though still smitten with Devin.

"Yeah, I was wondering about the sale washer and dryer pair that was online. You don't have them any more and she" I pointed to her rudely never taking my eyes off of Devin "said I should speak with you?"

"Yeah. Sorry about that. They sold out quickly" he said as he moved towards me with a smile, looking my up and down. My dick stirred in my shorts when I noticed and I moved myself around to try to hide my plumping boner.

"I have some more, in the back, that you can choose from. They're not the same model but if you want to check them out...." he gestured towards the back room. "I'll follow you" I replied as I got in line behind him.

"Amy, can you give me the forms?" he asked the counter girl as she handed him the forms matter-of-factly.

"I'll complete them back in the office if Mr...." he looks towards me.

"Roberts" I replied.

"If Mr. Roberts can decide on a set" he continued as we walked towards the back room.

We walked through the double door and in to a room full of appliances. "We can go this way" he said pointing towards the back corner. I followed noticing his seriously nice, round ass. I stopped and had to physically move my dick around to keep it hidden. I should have worn underwear but it was hot and I wasn't expecting anything that would wake up my cock like this. I picked up my pace to get back closer to him, still admiring his butt.

"We have this whole row" he said pointing to a row of appliances. I looked around and noticed they were all priced more than the sale price advertised for the models no longer available.

"These are more expensive than what was advertised" I said.

"Well..." he said with assign. "I think we can work something out" he said with a smirk. His slightly plumped, brownish-red lips pulled back in a smile and he looked down and caught a glimpse of my hard dick that I was trying to hide. I felt like I was in a porn shot.

"I don't want to pay more than the $900 the pair was advertised for originally" I said puffing out my chest. I work out and have a decent hairy chest. If he was into guys, maybe I could flirt my way in to a cheaper set. Besides, I've fooled around with guys not nearly as attractive as Devin for free! So if I could flirt with a hot guy and get a new set of appliances for a decent price that's a bonus!

"Pick what you want, and we can work out the price in my office" he said pointing towards a well lit room in the corner. I sauntered around the aisles looking at them, and casually looking up towards him with a sly smile. He stood there, arms crossed on his chest that accentuated his wide shoulders and narrow waist. I walked up towards him and found a set I like. I leaned over and started inspecting them.

Devin approached and stood next to me, telling me about the set. While I was honestly interested in this set, I couldn't help but notice Devin's crotch was head level. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see his dick head outlined in his pants. He was partially hard and, if it got bigger, it would be highly impressive.

"I like it. Them." I said. "But they're almost $1000 -- the ones online were $900.""Well, let's go to my office and we can figure it all out" he said walking briskly towards the door in the corner.

He held the door open as I sat down in front of the desk. He walked behind the desk and stood there flipping through some papers, his dick head even more prevalent. Maybe even a bit bigger than before. "Well, I think we can get them down to $950" he said with a smirk.

"That's still more than I wanted to spend" I protested.

"I might be able to get down to $925" he said.

"But barring any special treatment, that's as low as I could go" he said dropping the papers on the desk.

"What special treatment are you talkin' about?" I asked. He walked past me and shut the door.

"I'm open for suggestions Mr. Roberts" he said sitting on the desk in front of me.

"What can you offer to knock off that last $25?" he asked, scissoring his legs open and closed, obviously trying to draw attention to his bulge.

"I'm open to all options" I said, sitting back in my chair, no longer hiding my erection. His eyes fell to my dick for a few seconds then back up to my eyes. His long eyelashes surrounding his sparkling brown eyes.

"Let's do this: I'll write them up for $950..." I sighed and he held up his hands "...and tonight, we go for drinks at The Bend and, if all goes well, I'll pay for the drinks and dinner. We'll see where it goes. That should compensate for the extra $25" he said. The Bend is a high end eatery downtown. I've been to it only twice as it's pretty expensive; it's typically a 'special occasion' thing or where you go to impress someone.

I thought for a minute, considered I hadn't been out on a date or even a hookup for a while, looked at this sexy man in front of me and made a decision. "Sure" I said. "What time?"

We set up a time, he texted me his number, wrote up the paperwork which I signed, and I left feeling somewhat defeated yet excited at the possibilities. A couple of hours after I arrived home, the delivery guys showed up with mu washer and dryer, installed it and dropped off the paperwork in a sealed envelope. Inside the envelope was the warranty information and a note written by Devin. It read: "Hope to see you tonight at The Bend. Let's see how the night goes" and a invoice for $950 with a $50 credit. I thought about what that meant for a moment. Why didn't he just text that? He had my number.

I decided not to think about it too much. I busied myself with some laundry to make sure everything worked. Everything was fine. I sat down thinking about what to do tonight. When I left I wasn't going to go, but the fact that he sent a note with the paperwork....seemed charming in an odd sort of way. It was a turn on.

I got ready for the 'date' and jumped in the car, arriving a few minutes later, right on time. When I walked in Devin was already sitting at a table and waved me in. He was dressed to impress: tan pants and a form fitting black button up, accentuated with a gold necklace. He looked amazing.

"You look great!" I said admiring his smooth, brown chest. "I feel over dressed."

"Nah you're fine. Very fine" he said with a smile as he stood up like a gentlemen. We ordered drinks and made small talk. The flirty, in-your-face Devin I dealt with earlier in the day was gone. I felt myself becoming more at ease with him throughout the night. We talked about things you talk about on a first date: hobbies, likes, dislikes, family. Eventually I asked the question I was wanting to ask all day.

"So it this an official date or what?" I said abruptly.

He smiled. "Well, I guess that depends on you. Either way I'm writing it off as a business expense" he said with a laugh.

"You know, some might have thought that a crass thing to say, but not me" I said getting his sense of humor.

"Good" he said sitting back. "You know, I saw you and thought 'Damn that's a cute white boy' but didn't know if you were in to guys or, even more, in to black guys."

"Well, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't in to guys. And, technically, I'm in to any good, decent guy not matter his color. There's assholes in all races, religions, genders....so long as they're a good person and good to me, that's all that matters to me" I said. "But they have to be attractive."

"Well, no one has called me an ass -- well almost no one....As far as the attractive thing...I think I do okay" he said.

"More than okay" I replied with a wink.

"Oh really?" he asked.

"I think we should ask for the check sooner than later" I replied with a smile.

We finished the drinks -- and he paid like he said he would -- then we made a quick exit.

"Want to come and check out how the washer and dryer are working?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" he said. A short drive later we arrived at my place.

We walked in the door and barely got it shut before I had his shirt off. His brown torso was smooth except for the two places where he had some hair: a small section in the middle of his chest and around his belly button. Perfection!

We kissed hard then I worked down his neck to is chest, allowing my tongue to trace his left pec around to his nipple and eventually finding some of those coarse hairs in the middle of his chest. His body wasn't gym-rat hardness, but every-day-fit-American-male. I've been with gym rats and they aren't my thing; give me a normal guy every time!

I licked his stomach and found his belly button a fuzzy delight. As I saturated his belly hair, which was a lot softer than his chest hair, I unbuttoned his pants and lowered them. His boxer briefs straining to hold back his hard cock. I noticed he was a lot hairier from the waist down than I anticipated and I loved it! His firm ass, that I admired earlier, was two handfuls of fuzzy firmness. As I hooked my fingers under the legs of his briefs, I traced the outline of his cock with my tongue, wetting the front of his underwear. I could smell his intoxicating scent.

I pulled his boxer briefs down from under his ass, exposing his black, trimmed bush. Slowly more of 'him' became visible. The hairy has of his cock was solid and thick. I continued to pull his briefs down and inch by inch his cock came in to view. I licked the based of his dick as I pulled down his underwear. I felt his heart beating through the veins of his meat.

The more I pulled his briefs down, the more dick I saw. How long was this thing?!? At least I could see his hairy nut sac and I knew, soon now, I'd see his whole monster. Then BAM, out popped a his large cock in full glory. It was long and thick and curved slightly down. Perfect for deep throating, I said to myself.

I reached up and grabbed his balls. They were small but heavy. I never wanted to drain a set of nuts more in my life! I pushed his dick up to my mouth and licked the head, tasting his salty pre-cum. I rolled my tongue around his dick head as he growled. I expected him to be more verbal but he was quieter than I expected. I grabbed the base of his cock and smacked my face with it. The thug sound it made against my cheek bone represented how thick it was. I wanted it inside me, but one step at a time.

I pointed his down turned cock at my face and slid it down my throat with one quick movement. I heard him hiss through his teeth as his cock settled in the back of my throat. I messaged his cock with my throat as best I could then pulled back, his head coming out of my mouth with a wet 'pop' sound. I then buried his cock deeper down my throat so I had his pubes up my nose.

He grabbed my head and slowly started to face fuck me. I could feel his hairy balls on my chin again and again and again. My cock was hurting, so I freed it from its jean's prison and started to jack off. His dick was so big I had to concentrate on not scraping its skin with my teeth while keeping pressure on it.

After only a few minutes his crotch was saturated with my spit and I could hear that 'thwack thwack thwack' sound of my hand jerking my cock. I felt my balls stirring and knew I was about to blow my load so I grabbed the base of his cock with my free hand and sped up my slurping of his cock.

"Fuck man I'm gonna cummm...!" he yelled. His balls pulled up and he grunted some sort of noise and he let loose in my mouth. His first shot hit the roof of my mouth like a bullet. I was able to shove his cock in to the back of my throat as he unloaded the rest of his juices. He made up for his quietness earlier as each blast of come was accompanied by a deep voiced scream.

As he continued to pump his load in my throat I unleashed my spunk in to the air, arching over on the floor, hitting with a splat. His body trembled as I circled his dick head with my tongue, spreading him cum all over his member. I squeezed out the last drops of my dick while keeping his cock in my mouth. I could feel his hairy balls start to relax against my chin once they were finished with their part of the evening.

He pulled out of my mouth, bringing some of the cum I wasn't able to swallow along with it. White goo stretched from his still hard cock to my lips. I looked up at him looking down at me. His face flushed as I finished swallowing his messy load, that started off salty but finished sweet. I continued holding my cock as his slowly started to deflate. He smiled. "Damn that was just want I needed" he said between breaths.

After I cleaned up my mess on the floor, I walked in to the bathroom as he was finishing cleaning himself up. "So, did I make up for the credit?" I asked.

"Hell yeah" he said. "And then some!"

"We should do this again. But I don't need any more appliances" I replied.

"I'd like that" he said.

I smacked his ass as I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. "You know where I live. And you have my number. If you're free tomorrow night....." I suggested.

"My thoughts exactly" he said with a smile.


Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers