Washing Up Ch. 01

Story Info
Blake uses a new soap at the gym and makes a new friend.
5.2k words
4.29
7.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never used the gym growing up. I try to take the stairs when I could, and when I drive to the store, I park in the back. This is all to say that I am still overweight. Now that I am thirty, I'm working harder to get my weight under control.

So, here I am at my gym, listening to a book while on the treadmill. Grindr notifications pop up every now and then, but I ignore them. Every time I look at my phone, the time inches along, taunting me. I've only been here fifteen minutes and it feels like forever.

As the next chapter starts, I get back into my groove and close my eyes. Hearing what the characters are going through, the story, and the descriptions of a world similar yet different from our own acts as a distraction to the agony of changing my very sedentary routine. I know I'll be thankful when my doctor gives me some praise, but I don't have to enjoy it.

Time crawls, and the treadmill stops. I've been at it for an hour and my legs feel like jelly. Looking at my phone screen, I see that I had a few more messages. Some guys older than my dad send me a few unwarranted pictures despite me saying that in my profile. Some say "Hey, boy. You want to give daddy some love." Another faceless profile sends a "Sup 😉", and a few college-aged twinks call me 'daddy' and send hole pics.

I don't like this daddy thing that seems to be everywhere, and my face shows it. Sighing, I close the app. What I wouldn't give to speak to a guy that just wants to have a conversation first.

I begin to make my way to the locker room when my phone chirps again. I look down to see a torso pic with something longer than 'sup'.

Gym Rat: Hey man, hope you're having a good day. I don't mean to be a creep but are you at the gym now?

__

Me: Yeah, for now. I'm about to shower and go home.

__

Gym Rat: Oh cool, got any plans later?

__

Me: No, just going to go home and relax. I've got work tomorrow.

__

Gym Rat: Any boyfriend?

__

Me: No, I'm single as hell. Trying to lose some weight for my health and to get a boyfriend.

__

Gym Rat: That's great. Good luck. Maybe I'll see you later.

I look around to see if I could identify the torso, but no such luck.

After getting to my locker and beginning to unpack my gym bag, frustration rises as I see that I forgot my soap. I know that I put it in my bag this afternoon before leaving the house. The thought of someone opening my locker and stealing my soap crosses my mind, but I ignore it at the sight of my wallet still in the locker, a much more desirable steal. I know I reek once I start sweating, and I have to do something. I refuse to use the soap from the sink. I am not that desperate.

Suddenly, a guy was tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see someone who was clearly familiar with the gym. His shirt clung to his chest showing clearly defined pecs and abs and led down to his waist. His shorts left nothing to the imagination. Finally, having the decency to look at his face, I notice that his face is angular and hard with a permanent five o'clock shadow. With thick brown hair and shining hazel eyes, he was an absolute stud.

"You look like you forgot something," he said in a deep drawl. Even his voice is perfect.

"Umm, yeah," I started, my voice rising a pitch, "I forgot my soap. Can't afford to leave the gym reeking." I managed to get myself under control with that last sentence.

Giving a little chuckle, he reaches into his bag and pulls out a pink bottle. I look at it suspiciously as it's missing its label. The soap itself glitters in the incandescent lights above.

"Don't use too much, but you can use this."

He pushes it into my hands and smiles.

He reassures me, "Don't worry. My company let me take a same home to try out, but you seem to need it more than me."

"Sure! Thanks a ton!"

After handing me the bottle, he pulled out his phone.

"Give me your number and I'll send you mine. We can meet up tomorrow and work out. You can also give me the bottle back. I could also use some feedback."

I put my number in his phone and hand it back to him.

"I guess I should get your name," he says with a laugh.

"I'm Blake," I introduce myself. "What's your name?"

He types something and my phone goes off. His smile is blinding, and it's easy to get lost in his fave.

NEW MESSAGE: I'm Jackson.

"Nice to meet you, Blake," he says. "I've got to go, but message me when you're going to the gym tomorrow. We'll meet up."

Without giving me the chance to respond, he walks away.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, I make my way to the shower. Still very self-conscious, I wear my towel tight against my waist, and jump into the shower stall. Looking down, I fail to see my dick hidden by my stomach. The tip is barely visible. Knowing that one day I'll look down and see it fully, I put that shame in the back of my mind. My therapist would have told me to let it go and that progress is progress.

Now that the water is warm, I put my borrowed soap on the shelf and begin to let the water roll down my body. I begin thinking about Jackson, and my dick jumps as I imagine what he looks like naked. I start to feel happy knowing that he offered to work out with me. Even if nothing happens between us sexually, someone who knows what he's doing around the gym helping me is going to help me lose weight.

Reaching up and grabbing the bottle, I open it and the smell of fruit wafts out into the shower stall. I normally go with a sandalwood or more masculine scent, but beggars can't be choosers. Pouring some into my hand, my palm begins to tingle. I've never felt that before, but Jackson did say not to use a lot. I decided to only use this much. After rubbing the soap on my chest and armpits, they begin to tingle too.

Worrying that I am having an allergic reaction, I check to see if I'm breaking out in a rash or something. Nothing happens. In fact, it starts to feel good. This soap must be expensive. I move on to my groin and legs, immediately the tingles turn into ecstasy the moment the soap touches my crotch. I am a warm-blooded male as much as the next guy and when my little guy feels better, I'm going to treat him right. I continue lathering the godly soap all over my throbbing dick and balls building up a surprising amount of suds that slide down my legs considering how little I used, the tingling never ceasing.

I haven't been this horny in years, and I've certainly never done anything like this in public. I move on to my ass. The sensation I was hoping would happen occurred much stronger. Fingers find their way to my pulsing asshole. I've never been keen on taking anything up the ass, but every now and then I'd do it for a boyfriend. Now, I can't imagine not having something up there.

As fingers make their way in and out, an unexpected moan makes its way out of my mouth. It sounded higher than anything I've done before. I hear someone snicker outside the stall, but I can't stop. I put more soap into my palm and bring the fruity soap up towards my face. The tingling happens, and the fruity aroma overwhelms me. My mind flashes pink as my fingers continue fucking my ass.

I don't know how long I stay in the shower, but the sudden blast of cold-water shocks me out of my public finger fucking. Knowing that I stayed too long, I rinse off and jump out of the shower, inwardly praying to whoever that no one was standing outside. Grabbing my clothes and towel in one hand, I reach down to grab the now half-empty bottle. My heart sinks knowing that Jackson told me not to use too much. He has to know the effect of this soap though. He should have said something, but I'll just have to let him know.

For once, luck is on my side. No one is standing outside the shower, and I am able to get to the locker room to change. Getting my bag out, I stuff my clothes into my bag and look down at the bottle of soap. My ass tingles and cock jumps thinking about the soap. My mind goes pink again and my legs begin to shake a little. The smell of fruit overwhelms me again, and I feel my cock begin to leak. The sound of a locker slamming closed brings me back to reality. Looking down, I see a tent in my shorts.

Something feels off, but I don't have the luxury of thinking about it here. Thinking feels harder either way. I need to get home or who knows what will happen. I make it to my car with no problems, other than the throbbing boner I am hiding behind my bag. The drive home feels like a blur, I usually get a salad after the gym, but I get a smoothie. I feel the urge for something sweet and fruity. That's the only stop I make on the way home.

Getting into my apartment, I look down, and then I see it. I see my dick for the first time in its full length. Before going to the gym, I barely saw the tip over my stomach, but now, my stomach is significantly smaller. Still some pudge, but I definitely will need new clothes. Ripping my clothes off, I run to my bathroom.

The man looking back at me looks similar to who I remember, but someone would be forgiven for not recognizing me. My once dark brown hair is highlighted, and the forest of chest hair that once covered my expansive stomach and chest is gone.

Looking at my face, my mouth looks a little poutier and my face thinner. Looking at my dick, I see that I am completely bare, and feeling around my asshole, still very much tingling, I feel nothing but silky smooth skin.

Continuing the exploration, my fingers make their way down to my hole. What seems like a continuation of what happened at the gym, my fingers start pumping in and out again. My cock is hard instantly, and I let out a moan that would make a porn star proud. Soon my fingers go deeper, and the load threatening to burst in the gym explodes from my throbbing cock. Jet after jet spurts out. Soon, my mirror is covered in cum as my mind goes pink again and the smell of fruit overpowers my nose.

I stand there dazed for a while, my fingers never leaving my ass. The joy and pleasure of feeling full keep all thoughts away. The sound of my phone chirping wakes me from my stupor. I look down to see that even my phone is covered in a crusting layer of cum. I take a towel and wipe off the cum and see that Jackson sent a text.

Jackson: Hey, Blake! Hope you had a good shower. Don't forget to only use a little. That wasn't mine to give out.

"Shit," I curse. I forgot about that, but he would see it anyways when I gave it to him. I should be honest.

Me: Right! I kinda forgot. It felt so good. I also might be having some kind of

reaction to it, but I have no rashes or hives. I seem to have lost a lot of weight and some other things have changed.

Jackson: Don't worry. We'll talk about that later. Send me a picture.

I take a picture and send it. Looking down, I seem to have changed a bit more. My eyes are a bit brighter, and my nose looks smaller.

'Read', the message shows underneath. I really hope I didn't make him mad as five minutes go on.

Jackson: How much did you use?

I look down and see that half is gone.

Me: About half. I had no idea that I used that much. Is something wrong?

Jackson: Text me your address. I need to see in person.

Me: I thought we'd meet at the gym.

Jackson: Not if you used half. It might be too late.

"Too late for what," I say out loud. I can't do this over text and decide to call him. He sends me to voicemail.

Jackson: I can't talk. I'm dropping a friend off. Just text me the address.

By this point, I am beyond worried and text him the address.

Jackson: Kay. I'll be there in thirty minutes. Get comfortable, and maybe some alcohol ready.

Me: I am really worried. Just call me, I'll pay you back. I don't care.

Jackson: You'll sit and wait. Better yet, just go smell the soap again. Time will fly by. Keep the door unlocked.

The last thing I want is to go near the soap, but my mind starts to fog over as I remember the feeling of finger fucking myself, and the smell of fruit wafts over. I walk over to the bottle and smell the soap as the aroma takes over and my mind goes fully pink. I barely remember to unlock the door. Before I know it, I feel strong hands on my shoulder.

'Should they really be that big compared to my shoulder', I ask myself but thought leaves me as his other hand lands on my other shoulder and rubs.

I groan as someone leans over me to take the bottle. I whine as they take it easy. I try to stand up, but they easily push me down on my couch. I see Jackson's handsome face looking me up and down. A smug grin is on his face.

I try to take stock of what was happening, but suddenly his finger is under my nose as the fruity smell returns. He rubs more over my face and the tingling returns. The pleasure overwhelms me, and I writhe with ecstasy on the couch. My cock hardens and I start to rut against anything I could find.

"So, half a bottle of the newest formula causes extreme changes physically. Prolonged exposure causes a state of extreme arousal and euphoria," I hear him say.

"Subject was instructed to use only a small amount but exceeded expected usage. The subject has lost what appears to be fifty to sixty pounds, and his skin is tight in areas where fat was previously located. His face is more feminine in terms of features. As the subject has exceeded the instructed dosage, experiments will commence to determine what will happen if a subject were to use a full bottle."

As the voice discusses some experiment, I take what I can from my face and use it to finger my asshole. I hear the shower turn on and his feet coming back my way. Hands drag me off the couch and take me to my bathroom. I whine again as it becomes more difficult to finger my asshole while walking. I jolt aware of what's happening as I get splashed with water. Jackson is standing in front of my shower holding the bottle of soap.

"So, I am going to give you the choice. You can walk away from this now and keep some part of yourself. You'll always be horny, but probably have some semblance of a life. But there is no going back. Alternatively, you can use the rest of this to finish the process and never have to worry about anything aside from being dumb and getting fucked."

"Why are you doing this," I ask him, "Why did you give me that bottle?"

"You were by yourself, and no one would think twice about a man losing weight, especially if he were desperate," he said, "You were a perfect candidate. You were trying to lose weight and if you listened to what I said and only used a little, you'd probably be on the path to still being a bottom bitch, but you'd have more control. The company I work for is in the business of changing people completely, whether they want to or not."

"When I messaged you on Grindr and got left on read when you thought I was some twink, I knew you were the perfect one. You should have been nicer and responded. I saw your face when I called you 'daddy'. You didn't want to be called daddy. That's okay, but you'll be calling someone else 'daddy' soon. You treated me better when I was a handsome torso. You won't have to worry about that soon though."

"That doesn't explain the company," I say, looking at him. For the first time, I see him hardening in his shorts. My imagination from earlier today did not do him justice. The bottle of soap in his hand, not far from his cock, looks just as tempting.

"It won't matter soon," he says, "The company I work for operates in the shadows, when needed. Soon, we'll be making money hand over fist as we patent this formula to let everyone be what they want to be, but let's just say, there are a few bratty sons around the world who will be calling someone else 'daddy'."

"But in your case, you can say 'no' and walk away. No one will believe you if you say anything, or you can get into the shower, get wet, and let me pour the rest of this on you."

He puts the soap down for a minute to remove his clothes and put on a pair of gloves and some protective gear.

"I don't want to get any on myself, can't make someone else a bottom boy if I'm too stupid to think follow more than simple instructions."

"What even is that soap?" I ask.

I know I am only buying time. I feel my ass clenching, fingers making their way back, and my mouth watering as the man who led me on this path of self-destruction stands in my bathroom as if it were his.

"Nanites," he said, "Little robots that have been going throughout your body, making changes. Surely, you've noticed that you can't keep your fingers from your little pussy back there. You've also been programmed, or your brain has, to start associating pleasure with not thinking. Soon, anytime you begin to think too hard, the pleasure will go away, and you'll be left with nothing but the pain of thinking. We want you to be able to function a little. You'll be able to do basic thoughts and survive, but you'll only be able to focus on fun, fucking, and sucking. What's your choice, Blake?"

I scream inwardly to leave through the door, but my legs won't go that way. I try to think of something to do, but a pain starts moving through my head. My eyes turn from the door to Jackson, his cock erect dripping with pre-cum behind the clear plastic stopping him from being exposed and the bottle in his hand. When I see his cock, my mind goes pink, and the scent of fruit fills my brain.

Before I know it, I'm on my knees and he's dragging me into the shower. The spurt of soap lands on my head moments later and doesn't stop as drizzles it all over my body. Gloved hands rub the soap in every crevice they can find. Every inch of my body begins to tingle. The water begins to interact with the soap more, and a lather builds.

Jackson steps away from the budding mass of bubbles that engulf me. He looks on curious and he removes his gloves and grabs his leaking cock. Pink keeps flashing across my mind as my hands rub over every part of my body. Using one hand to continue the finger fucking from before, I use the other to stick my thumb in my mouth as it starts to feel empty. The soap that was on my finger on makes the inside of my mouth tingle.

I don't know how long I've been in the shower, but only the sudden bolt of cold water washing away wasn't in my ass or mouth wakes from fucking. I look over and see Jackson stroking his cock.

As if I have only one purpose, my eyes lock on to the cock in front of me. I try to get out of the tub to kneel, but he stops me. He takes the shower head and sprays me down until all the soap is gone and I am kneeling naked in the shower. My fingers find their way and continue to go in and out. I try to jump out of the tub again, but he stops me again.

"Ah, ah. Not yet," he said. I whine, and he laughs.

He reaches over to get something from a bag I just noticed. He pulls out a bottle and pours what's inside on his cock still inside the plastic separating me from him. I lick my lips again.

"There's still too much of you left. This is going to fix that. Once this mixes with the pre-cum on my cock and you swallow, you'll be in a state of suggestion, and I'll get to warp your mind to match that pretty little body of yours now. Before we do that, take a look at your new body before you forget anything past the last hour."

He takes off the plastic, and lifts me, still wet, but all the soap is gone. My once brown hair is platinum blond and pink. My face looks almost nothing like me aside from the shape and color of my eyes. My nose is smaller, and my lips are pillows that look perpetually wet. The once flabby body of mine is gone. In its place is the body of the most effeminate boy I've ever seen. Looking further down, my once decently sized cock is actually bigger, but then I notice my ass. My waist might be smaller, but my ass is nothing short of sinful.

12