Wasp 03: Getting in Shape and War

Story Info
Maria claims two prisioners. The girls get into shape.
5.9k words
4.2
1.6k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
122 Followers

Maria arrived at Big Don's mansion with the gowns and shoes. She told the Butler at the front door. That she would be receiving a guest on Tuesday in the morning. She saw him note it in his phone. Maria went down to her apartment.

She entered the apartment and Flea Kitty was lying on her side in the sun coming in the French doors to the patio. Maria saw the slave lift her head as she entered the kitchen.

"Your fine Kitty. Enjoy the sun. I will be back to let you out in a minute." Maria told the slave.

Flea's head went back to the floor. Maria set the boxes for the gowns and boots. She would be the only one wearing a bra. The Amazon's breasts defied gravity, even with their size. Maria showered and dressed for dinner back in her dominatrix outfit.

Dinner with Big Don was enjoyable, and Maria informed him that Spark had broken earlier that day, and Spark spent the afternoon in his bedroom resting. The meal went without much conversation.

"I have the outfits for the girls. Do you have time at lunch tomorrow to approve of suggested changes?" Maria asked her son.

"You can have them display in the great room at 11:30 am tomorrow." Don said.

"You will need to replace Mary the maid. I will let the Butler know also. She is going into my pet stable tonight to keep Flea company." Maria explained.

Don did not react as the Butler would take care of it seamlessly. He always did. He knew the little strawberry blonde his mother meant. She would be fun to play with later. He had plenty to take care of currently.

Maria left dinner to take care of the two that had been in position all afternoon. Maria entered the playroom to the moans of her girls.

Blue was now past the moans of pleasure. Her moans put her into subspace. Maria smiled and decided to deal with Wasp first. Maria ran her hand over Wasp from the top of her pussy, up over her abdomen to her breasts. The slave's soft moans quickened as her breasts were squeezed. Maria clamped a nipple between her teeth and put her right hand over the girl's pussy.

Maria rubbed her palm on the girl's clit while pushing two fingers into the pussy far enough to bump the hymen. She was careful not to put pressure on the hymen but got Wasp over the top playing with the breasts.

As the slave came down from her orgasm. Maria did not know if it was the girl's first, but it was probably her best. Maria put her on the floor in position. She moved over to Blue. Blue was in obvious discomfort. Maria removed the ropes holding the front and back of the collar. She pushed on the woman's clit, causing her to rise.

Maria got Blue high enough to remove the dildo and both clamps on her Labia Minora. Each clamp removed got a moan of pain. Grabbing the woman Maria was able to get her ankles unhooked and off the donkey. Maria put the slave on her knees, and she went immediately to position. The Mantra continues in Blue's ears.

Maria led the two to their beds and chained their collars to the wall. Put them into position as the girl from the kitchen entered with their food and water. Maria removed the balls from the gag and left the girls for the night with buds and blinding pads on.

Maria entered her apartment level and Flea was still lying in the sun near the French doors to the yard. Maria let the kitchen girl into her apartment with the food and water for Flea.

"Put them out on the patio. She is going outside for a while." Maria ordered.

The girl complied, stepping over the reclining pet girl. She put the two bowls onto the patio. The kitchen girl scrunched her nose as she stepped back over the slave. Maria internally chuckled. A couple of minutes later a naked Mary entered and fell to her knees inside the door.

Maria went to the girl and put a posture collar on the strawberry blonde. Maria clipped a leash to the collar and tugged it once. Mary followed her new owner as she guided her to the bathroom. Maria put the fresh slave in the shower.

"Wash yourself and I want no hair below your chin. I know you cannot take care of your asshole. I will be in later to take care of your back, ass, and asshole. You will take care of the rest. By doing this, you are giving your life to me and becoming my property. If that is a problem, you need to leave right now." Maria informed the freshly minted slave.

Maria checked on her kitty and found her bowls empty with her out in the grass. Maria filled the water bowl with ice and water for Flea. Then returned to see how Mary was doing.

Her shower was ending. Maria pulled her out. Sat on the toilet with the lid closed. Had the young girl bent in front of her. She used the razor and a little foam to clean around the asshole and perinium. Took a couple of swipes above her ass on the spine and near the shoulder blades.

"That should make you mostly smooth. Let's get you into your suit. I noticed you did not leave; I assume I now own you. Your new name is Tick. You and Flea will be slight irritations for me but great additions to my household. I am giving you one more chance to leave." Maria told the girl as she rubbed her pussy.

Mary moaned as Maria rubbed her crotch. "Ma'am, please take me as yours." Mary moaned.

Maria pushed the girl down to the slave position in the kitchen. The same as she did with Flea.

"Wait here. I will be back to put you into your new life." Maria said.

Maria saw Tick look up two times. That pale freckled ass was going to be fun to redden.

Once the black suit was coated well on the inside, she followed the same procedures with the suit installation. Toes pointed into the sleeves. Roll the latex up to the thighs, pulling it tight around calves and thighs. Outside of the hips and around the waist. Up to the under breast. Out around the breasts but force the arms and hands into the sleeves. Tight against the back, Head into the sleeve that is tight around the neck. Hood over the head with strawberry blonde hair out the top through the hole. Nose hooks to hold the face into place. New white harness in place to hold the ball in her mouth.

Maria then worked with the straps to put the arms and legs into position. Maria paid particular attention to the knee and elbow harness. Tight corset with a flap covering the lacing. Tick was quickly ready. Maria put a generic posture collar on her knowing the custom one would be ready tomorrow. Maria rubbed the young slave's pussy and felt the arousal.

"Go play with Flea. You are black Kitty, and she is white Kitty." Maria stated. Opening the French doors and letting Tick out to play.

The black Kitty jerkily worked her way out to the yard. Neither could see. Both had ball gags in their mouths, so they had no way to pleasure the other. They had no way to find the other besides smell and sound. Maria grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass. Sat in a chair on the patio and watched her two pets try to figure out what they were doing. Maria rubbed her pussy thinking of her new little toy from the dress shop.

Maria showed the kitties to their beds in her bedroom. After they took turns licking and sucking their Mistress. She left the ball gags out for the night. She woke to find them still sleeping and left them to start the slaves in the playroom day.

Maria entered to find the two in position on their beds. She started with Blue. Walking up she reached down between her legs to find the perinium, and Labia swollen. From the woman's reaction to touch it was also very tender.

Maria unhooked her from the wall and had her crawl to the St Andrews cross. Placing her on the cross, put her body in a giant X. Maria put a vibrating egg in each of her lower holes and secured them with the belt. Maria thought. The Pain Slut needs to be marked as such and made a quick phone call to the salon that was coming in an hour to do hair and makeup for Big Don's fashion show at 11:30.

The owner, a friend of Maria's, answered. She would have her piercer come and do a couple while the beauticians worked on the three. So, it was four services with 4 women.

Maria did not want Wasp to be too stressed before the morning show. She placed her on the Wheel and set the rotation on a turn a minute with nipple clamps chained to each other so the chain would add some weight to the clamps as the pressured nipples moved in circles. Maria headed to breakfast.

Big Don walked in with Spark crawling behind. He put the leash on the wall peg, and she supplicated at his feet, next to his chair. Absently he reached down and petted his slave.

Her eyes were still covered, and the buds remained in her ears. She saw nor heard any of the conversation between mother and son at the table.

"We have 4 technicians coming to prepare us three for your show at 11:30 then they return Saturday afternoon for the full treatment before the Gala dinner and social after." Maria told her son.

"You have informed the Butler?" Don asked.

"Yes, and he has replaced the maid I took last night. The new one has skin darker than midnight and the brightest hazel eyes you have ever seen. I hope she does a good job." Maria said.

Finishing breakfast Maria led Spark down to the playroom for her morning enema and douche. She noticed that the woman was losing some of her tone in her ass. She left her to find Don.

She explained to Don that she thought the girls were going a little soft. She wanted to hire a workout specialist and nutritionist. He ok'd both and told her to convert the outer garage into a workout studio.

Maria called the head of the ground crew and told him what she wanted in the outside garage and met him to explain it. Maria called a friend whose daughter had been some big specialist in the Navy about hiring her. Getting the 30-year-olds number, Maria called her and asked if she could come by later to talk about training some people. She was building a business for women to work out. Her name was Jill.

Maria went to her apartment and put the Black Kitty out in the yard with food and water. She gave the White Kitty her food and water in the kitchen. Maria headed down to release Wasp from the wheel.

Stopping the wheel with the girl vertically, she removed the clamps and sucked blood back into the tortured nipples. She adjusted the eggs inside Blue that were secured with a belt. The eggs were on a low vibrate with intermittent pulses. Just to keep Blue aroused and occupied.

Leashing Wasp she thought of her friend that she had called and remembered beating a girl up in junior high for calling her friend a Wasp. A White Anglo Saxon Princess. This girl would be The Princess. She would be Don's Princess.

She called the jewelers and told them she needed two diamond chokers by Saturday morning. One saying Princess and one saying Flea. She was told it would happen. They would deliver it before noon on Saturday.

Taking Princess on her leash she had her crawl back up the stairs for the first time in ten days.

Once into the apartment she put Princess into position and found Flea in the bedroom bumping into things. Maria attached a leash and took Flea out to the living room. After taking Tick to the yard, Maria filled the water bowl and returned to The Princess and Flea kneeling in her living room. Maria removed the harness with the blinders, giving the woman her sight for the first time in 10 days.

Her very dark blue eyes blinked with the introduction of light. Flea's surroundings were nothing like she had imagined them in her darkness. Flea's jaw ached with the removal of the ball. She looked about as her Mistress began removing her suit.

Getting Flea out of the suit, Maria ordered her to do her hygiene and wash out the suit in Mistress's bathroom. Giving permission for the use of her soaps and toothpaste. Maria removed the Princess's harness allowing her the gift of sight also.

Her reaction was the same as Flea's. Princess's ocean blue eyes blinked for a few minutes to get comfortable with the light. Maria sent her in with Flea to get clean and get her hygiene done. Maria stripped as well and joined the two girls in the shower, allowing them to clean her.

Maria was dressed in a light sundress with flats. The girls remained naked and brushed out Maria's black hair then brushed out each other's. She returned their collars to their necks and leashed both girls allowing them to walk back down to the playroom.

The salon techs arrived as Maria was placing Spark on the St Andrews cross next to Blue who was now Pain Slut or PS.

The lead technician introduced the other two beauticians and a woman with a large bag that sounded like it was full of metal.

Maria took the lead and pointed to the two with leashes. Saying the women had free rein to do the makeup and hair as they wished and to suggest any coloring they wanted to do on Saturday when there was more time. The gowns and shoes were on the wall. Maria showed the three what each would wear.

Maria then took the piercing technician to PS and showed her what she wanted. Maria removed the belt and tapped the labia, quickly receiving the egg. Maria showed the girl how to remove the ball from the harness to do the tongue piercings and lip piercings she wanted.

The piercer requested the ring gag that would be used on PS for the tongue gag to get the lower lip piercing in the proper position. Maria returned with a 2.5" ring that was attached to the harness.

The beauticians got started and began with the three women's hair. Then looking at the red, white, and black gowns began to do the makeup. The makeup was done, then the dressing began. Each got into their gowns and the beauticians touched up what had been disturbed.

The piercer approached Maria after she was dressed, and hair was finished.

"I believe I have finished what you asked." She told Maria.

Maria went to inspect PS. The technician had the ring in the harness and the tongue out in the gag position. The diamond tongue piercings had four posts about mid tongue. With the tip attached to the upper chin it left the two side points of the diamond just behind the front teeth.

When not in the gag position the tongue would have a post near the tip and a post at the chin. The one inch around and 1/4" thick septum piercing sat down to the top of PS's upper lip.

"I want a blue gem on the septum ring" Maria added.

The technician opened her bag and brought out a divided case. She showed Maria a 1/3 carat Tanzanite bead.

"Is this what you were thinking Ma'am?" She asked.

"Yes, that would be perfect." Maria said. "Put one on the nipple and clit rings as well."

"Yes, Ma'am." The tech answered.

Maria returned to see the other two. They were beautiful. Her son was 6'6" tall. His arm candy was only going to be 1" less than his height in her 8" lace up's. Her gown plunged on the front; the beautician had used double sided tape to shape the front of the gown to the firm gravitating breasts. The nipples were still visible behind the thin material of the gown.

Her date was equally impressive. Maria called the jeweler and asked for a small ring in each of the chokers with a white and black gold leash for each. The idea had just come to her. She was told it would not delay the delivery of the chokers.

Maria paid the owner in cash for their time. It had taken 2 hours, and they were 30 minutes early for the show. Maria escorted the beauticians up and out of the house with her, the two stunning girls followed her up to the entryway.

Maria took the two slaves into the great room and waited for Big Don to show. The new maid appeared.

"Get us 2 water bottles each." Maria demanded of the maid whose skin matched her uniform.

The maid returned minutes later with 6 cold water bottles. The three disappeared quickly and the maid took the empties with her. Maria got her girls into position and waited for Big Don to enter and see the result.

Big Don entered at exactly 11:30 am. He was on the phone and hung up immediately. The Princess was out front.

"She will have a choker and leash. You can either carry it or leave the leash down her back. Princess will be displayed on her choker either way." Maria told her son.

"By the way, she is a virgin and very responsive. I have been very careful with her hymen. You need to take her soon; you know how rare they are today!" Maria explained.

"You and your girl match closely mother, I like the red on her with your black. What color are the chokers and leashes?" Don asked.

"Each of the chokers are diamond. The leash for Princess is black and for Flea is white to offset the gown!" Maria answered.

"You mentioned the status of one of my girls had changed. What has been done to change her?" Big Don asked.

"I have had rings and posts pierced into strategic parts. You don't get to see or taste the changes for 6 weeks. There are plenty of other vaginas for you to try before then. Including the virginal arm candy on Saturday. Concentrate on one at a time Son. That is why I am here." Don's mother explained.

Don wondered what she had done but took the advice and concentrated on the goddess presented to him now.

Once she had the diamond choker and a leash, he would be ecstatic to take her to the gala. Dinner was going to be easy. The gala after would be slightly more complex, trying to keep men from dragging her away. That would be for his mother to control. Big Don approved of the look.

Taking the girls back and stripping them in her apartment she had Princess dress Flea back in her kitty outfit. Maria changed into a light dress and flats, letting her hair down and wiped the makeup off. She returned to find White Kitty ready to be let outside.

She led Princess back down to the playroom and allowed her to shower and get her face cleaned off. Maria removed PS from the St Andrews cross and put her on the table stretching her legs and arms tight. Spark went into the strappado tie but not as tight as the day she broke.

The Princess finished her shower, dried and was in position when Maria looked for her. Maria placed her back on the wheel but left the clamps off. Maria looked back at the three as she left and smiled, thinking. Step 1 Broken and Submissive. Start Step 2 In shape and ready.

Maria headed to the outer garage to see how the training house was coming. Julie pulled to the front of the house a Maria was headed there. The Butler rang Maria. She ordered him to have the woman escorted to the outer garage. Maria watched one of the mechanics escort this small blonde out to the outer garage.

Maria introduced herself and Julie did the same. Maria walked with the girl into the construction area. The free weights were still in wooden crates. The wiring was going in and walls were being sheet rocked. Julie asked a couple of questions and Maria turned the directing of the workers over to Julie. Allowing her to design the space the way she wanted it. Maria gave Julie the number of the company she ordered the equipment from and told her to order what she wanted, if it had not been ordered previously.

Maria gave Julie a number for 6 days a week from 8 am to 2 pm with 3 girls. Julie added 35% to that number and Maria hired her. Told her that anything she wanted to ask. Leaving the girl to design her workspace Maria headed inside.

During the 5 girls' monthly checkup by the nurses. They gave PS some antibiotics and topicals to make sure her rings did not get infected. The Princess was declared healthy, as were both Kittys. Spark was tested and declared pregnant. It was too early to tell much about the babies, but they confirmed that she was pregnant with a hormone test.

Maria went to Julie that morning and asked her if she knew a nutritionist that could set diets for the girls in conjunction with Julie's health and wellness regime. Julie knew one but she would want to have the girls tested so blood samples would need to be taken. Maria explained that she could have them to Julie in 20 minutes just to let her know. At 1:30pm on Friday Julie told Jane to pull the samples and ice them in a small cooler. She would have recipes and menus for each of the girls on Monday.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
122 Followers
12