Wasp 05: Ponies Dressed, and Ridden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her kitty out, releasing the White Kitty from her cage and taking the two out to her front yard. Letting Black Kitty wear her smell for the remainder of the day. She rubbed each girls' asses having a renewed appreciation of their devotion.

The kitty food was already on the porch with the puppy food coming out of tubes. Maria went to the dining room. To find Big Don at the table with a plate of eggs, bacon and hashbrowns, the dark-skinned maid was between his legs sucking his cock.

"Is she worth keeping?" Maria asked.

"Oh definitely. She is great at mattress and even better at oral. She should oversee your household. I will replace her and Rosa in the main house. You keep the two here, but she should be able to have a man to serve her." Don said.

Maria agreed, "Send me one of the punks from your world. I will give him to her, she can train him as she wants. In her job she will find the use he needs."

Don had a man in mind. He was soft and Anya could make him useful.

"I will send a man to the ranch. You can put Anya in charge of him. If he doesn't follow her orders than he will be punished by her and if he continues than he will be killed. I will explain it to him." Don told his mother.

Maria saw Don reach down and push the girl further onto himself as his hips thrust in orgasm, grunting as his seed was deposited in her throat. Aya then cleaned her slobber from his cock and balls with her tongue. Crawling from under the table Aya looked up at Maria.

"May I serve you as well Mistress?" Anya asked.

"Put Daisy and yourself to cleaning my ensuite. That is how you can best serve me!" Maria answered.

Finishing breakfast Maria headed to the stables and Don left for town.

Julie had Tee and Princess saddled and ready to go. Today Becca was going to ride Tee and Julie would take Princess for her first ride, using PS's tack. It was on the last hole of each buckle, but it did work. The remaining four ponies were hitched to single carts and tethered to hitching pegs in the barn.

This was the first time for the ponies with carts, so they did not have their reins. Maria took a 15-foot lunge whip and 20-foot lunge lead. She attached it to the bottom ring of Jean's bridle and pulled her and her cart to the center of the arena. She tapped Jean on the back of her leg to get the pony moving.

There was a beautiful bounce to the woman's breasts and ass. Maria popped her on the back of her thigh and got her up to a trot. Did it again and Jean got the idea, started to pick up her knees. Now the boobs were bouncing enough that the nipple rings were getting in line with the nipples on each bouncing drop of the tit.

Maria kept going for 15 minutes then pulled the lunge backward to slow the pony back to walk. Jean's body was slick with sweat. Jean walked for another 5 minutes before Maria returned her to a peg and gave her a hydration bag to suck on above her head.

Red was next. Having seen Jean being lunged first, she got the high stepping right away. Maria kept the girls alternating all morning long. At 11:30 Maria took the girls and unhitched their carts. Put them on the exercising lunge at 3 mph and installed a hydration bag for each.

Having spent so many days out in the sun the girls all had a nice bronze tan on their skin. Princess, under Julie was still quite pale. Tee could not physically get any darker than she already was.

Both Princess and Tee had a nice sheen on them as they passed Maria on her way up to the house for lunch.

"Ride those two up to the house and we will give them some water bags to sip on while Rosy feeds us." Maria told the two as they rode by high stepping their ponies at a trot.

Maria got two sipper bags of electrolytes and hung them above the hitching rail near the front door. Tee and Princess were breathing hard and had their mantra in their ears to keep them focused. The hydration bladders were a welcome sight for the two.

Maria and the girls told Anya that they would dine out by the pool. Maria and the two trainers stripped down and used the pool to wash the dust of the morning off. Julie told Maria that the Princess did fine carrying her weight. Maybe Maria should saddle up PS and see if she could handle the extra weight of Maria.

Maria said that she would take PS out tomorrow while the girls worked on the carts with the others. Climbing out of the pool Anya was right there with a towel and a fresh set of clothes. Julie and Becca just shook the dust from theirs and put their shirts and panties back on to eat. The sandwiches and salad were washed down with red wine.

The girls put their jeans, socks, and boots back on. Hooking their big buckles on their belts and headed back to exercise the two saddle ponies some more. Heading back into the house while Anya cleared the table Maria noticed Daisy on hands and knees scrubbing the living room floor naked. Fresh stripes were covering her large ass. The clamps from the previous day were back on

"What has Daisy done now?" Maria asked Anya.

"Ma'am, she is perpetually late, and her sleeping quarters looks like a pig lives there." Anya stated.

Maria went back inside the living room and stood over the woman cleaning as her clamps and chain rubbed the floor.

"Anya says you live like a farm animal. I think until further notice I will treat you as one."

Maria said.

Daisy was confused until Maria returned with a collar and ear buds, and a hood. Anya walked in as Maria was hooding and applied four leather cuffs to the overweight girl. A small ball gag in the hood was in the girl's mouth.

"I am going to take Daisy for some training. She may be back, and she may not, we will see." Maria told the small dark-skinned girl.

Daisy did not hear her now owner. The ear buds had started the mantra that the Amazon's had been listening to since their capture. Their previous lives but a faint memory and Daisy's would soon be as well.

Maria took Daisy to the new playroom in the farmhouse. Bent her forward and inserted a training plug in the girl's asshole. Inserted two vibrating eggs in the girl's pussy and attached a chastity belt. She attached the four cuffs to a St. Andrew's Cross, spread eagling the woman.

The trainers had the two saddle ponies panting and dripping in sweat. Maria stopped the SUV and told the girls she was running to town. Rosa had her getting some groceries and she was getting some stuff picked up that had come in today.

Maria called Don on her way in and asked if he would be at the ranch for dinner. He said he would be back about 5 and he was bringing Anya's helper with him.

Maria got the grocery shopping done, put the cold and frozen in coolers and stopped at the adult store. The custom cow suit for Daisy was in. It was like her kitty and puppy suits. The main difference is Daisy would walk on hands and knees instead of her elbows.

If Maria tried to have her walk on her elbows those udders would drag the dirt constantly. They dam near did on hands and knees. Maria stopped at the feed and tack store to let Marge know that Maria was changing Daisy's job title, but Marge should come visit any time.

Maria grabbed four riding bats. One of the bats was white to match Tee's harness. One of the bats was dark blue to match PS's harness. One of the bats was Black to match Red's harness and one in pink to match The Princess's harness.

Marge told the Mistress that she had a full weekend off. She would come out on the following Friday. Maria told her that it was good.

Maria returned to the ranch at 3:30. She saw the trainers returning to the barn and the two saddle ponies seemed to have held up well to being ridden for the day. Maria went to the ranch house to give Rosy the supplies.

Anya and Rosy helped unload the groceries. Maria took the box with Daisy's outfit down to the playroom. She powdered the inside of the suit. Maria then spent the next hour getting Daisy into the outfit.

When Maria finished, Daisy the hucow was born. She had the black and white marks of a Holstein. Her mouth had a ring gag that would still allow her to drink from a hydration bladder, using her tongue to depress the nozzle at the back of her throat.

The ring gag had a set of reeds at the front that when she breathed out quickly caused a sound like "Moo" to emanate. The tail plug in her ass would need to be removed every morning for her enema when the ponies got theirs.

The rubber nurse came in and gave Daisy an injection in her ample left buttock.

"Mistress, it will take about 3 weeks for her to begin expressing. Once she begins, we can stop injections 2-3 weeks before her birth date and she will continue if her breasts are expressed daily. If she starts to dry up, we can continue the hormone shots." The nurse told Maria.

Maria took her new cow upstairs to show her off. Don was arriving with Vinnie in tow. Don tossed the small man to the floor in the entryway and called for Anya. Anya appeared in her maid's dress and top, wearing a pair of lace-up spiked boots and a cotton cap. She was looking much like a Victorian maid.

"This is your new helper. He is to do as you tell him. If his work is sub-standard, you are to punish him to standard. I expect his work to be exemplary by next week. Do not allow him to slack. He is your 24/7 responsibility. Anything you need will be supplied by Maria. His name is Vinny, but my guys call his punk ass, Vinnie." Big Don told the smaller maid.

Vinnie was 5'5" and skinny. He was bigger than the diminutive dark-skinned woman in charge of him. He would follow direction because he feared Big Don's wrath. Vinny did not want to be fish food in the east river.

He followed Anya down a long hall in the house. She showed him a room with a small single cot of a bed and next to it was a twin bed.

"You will occupy the cot. You need to dress the part of a maid. I want you to shower and remove the hair below your neck. There is a shower across the hall. You have an hour to shower and put on the maid's uniform hanging in that bathroom. Be ready to serve dinner in an hour." Anya told her charge.

Vinnie was beet red as he crossed the hall to become a maid in the house of the man he wronged. He had called his mother before giving his life to Big Don. He told her.

"Mother, I crossed Big Don, I can give him my life, or he says I will be fish food for the east river. Either way, you probably won't ever see me again." Vinny told her.

"Son, if you are alive, you always have a chance. Give him your life and I will try to get him to be lenient." His mom had told him.

Vinnie prostrated himself in front of Don and was brought to the ranch and given to this diminutive maid for service. Vinny cried as the razor removed the hair from his legs, groin, and chest. He knew he could not achieve much and waited before dressing in the uniform.

Anya returned to finish the shaving. "We will get you started on a laser program shortly. The nurse downstairs will give you a weekly appointment time and you will soon be permanently hairless."

Vinny blushed deeply being naked and hairless from the chin down in front of this beautiful small woman. He could not control the fact that his 5" cock rose to attention from her actions with the foam and razor.

She saw it and was happy with the reaction but acted appalled. She slapped it on the top of his glans and told him that it was unacceptable to have a maid walking around with an erection.

"What would the Mistress think? You are fucking pig. If you want to keep that thing intact, you will learn how to control it!" Anya told the freshie.

Vinnie turned red from deep embarrassment at his erection in front of his new controller. The pain of her striking his glans and his embarrassment caused his cock to lose inflation.

It certainly lost inflation as his new controller handed him a small bra.

"Put this on as it is going to be stuffed to at least give you the visual of having breasts." Anya told him with a smirk. She handed him some socks to stuff in on his now smooth breasts.

Anya helped him to get the maid's outfit on with stockings and a garter belt and clips. She left him without underwear for his crotch. The belt and suspenders for his stockings framed his narrow ass and cock.

The petticoat under the skirt barely covered his small cock and balls. The coarseness of the stiff petticoat was irritating to his glans and coarse on his now shaved balls.

Anya looked over the freshly shaven maid, she brushed rouge on his/her cheeks, applied bright red lipstick, light tan eye shadow, she finished him with cat eye liner and her maid's cap. For Aya it was like playing dress up with her brother growing up.

"Your new name is Vivian; I will call you Vie. I want you to work hard at pleasing our employers tonight. Do as you are told and I will make sure you are treated well. Mistakes will be punished though." Anya told Vie.

The door opened and Mistress handed Anya a small pink poly-carbonate chastity cage.

"This is yours to control. I just can't have a chance on him getting one of Don's girls. They are Don's to impregnate." Maria told the maid.

Vie struggled her way through getting the device installed and now the already irritated scrotum was inflamed from it being pulled through the small ring and the cock pushed under, to lock it away.

Vie now had a pink nub with a slit in it where there used to be a cock. The scrotum was tight, and the testicles pushed up and around the pink nub. When Anya rubbed on them Vie moaned for her.

"You are going to make a great maid, Vie." Anya told her.

Maria and Don sat on the porch, enjoying some red wine and watched Becca led Daisy to the barn for the night. The nurse started with the hormones and said 2-3 weeks of treatments for lactation to begin.

Maria would start the twice daily milking schedule and teach Tom, Jim, and Hank how to do it. Maria saw a new guy following Julie from the barn. That must be Jim at the ranch now. He would probably enjoy learning how to milk Daisy as well.

12