Watch Him Leave

Story Info
Hance kicks Teah to the curb... for good.
4.1k words
3.25
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many months had passed since Teah launched her softcore scat website Watch Her Go, a downloadable fetish clip video archive under the banner of adult entertainment company Outhouse Entertainment.

With porn producer Neil David's help, Teah was able to open her site under Outhouse Productions, a subsidiary of the parent company/website.

Teah even got her only daughter Hannah to be part of the site by contributing scat clips.

Teah and Hannah (essentially Teah) had become an overnight sensation. Her videos of her relieving herself became the hot new clips to collect.

Online, Teah was known as Madam Dookie and Hannah was known as Lady Deuce.

But, as Teah's popularity grew on the Internet, her estranged husband Hancebridge Jones began hearing rumors about her. Some stories he was being told were more bizarre than the content she shot and sold.

Hance was a very patient man, and had put up with Teah's shit for years. But, he had a reputation to keep and a successful online business to maintain.

Teah's outrageous online exploits couldn't get in the way of that. Hance understood what it was he had to do to keep his sanity and his customers coming back.

Since Teah started the site, she'd drop by his place once or twice a month. It was the only time she ever came by to see Hance. Her gloating disguised as small talk about her overnight success made Hance sick.

It was Teah's subtle way of getting back at him for their nasty divorce. Hance let Teah bask in the glory of being a model like she always wanted. He also knew that he could crush her spirit at any time.

Hance felt like that time had come. Again.

One evening after a video shoot, Teah received an urgent text from Hance and sped over to his house.

The pictures Teah took were glamor shots for her website. She posed standing, bent over, and kneeling with her butt cheeks spread, her anus slightly open, her hard groundhogging turd like a dark, shiny cluster of rough cut Montana Agate stones in her rectum.

Teah figured she'd make her man extra horny, on top of being jealous by giving him a poop and fuck show he wouldn't forget. She wanted Hance to think about her just like her online customers did.

Teah wanted Hance to worship her, so much that every time he saw a picture of her or even thought of her, it'd make him want to touch his genitals.

Teah arrived at Hance's place looking fuckable in her black, frill bodycon dress, barely-there heels and jeweled choker necklace. Her hair got the Big Chop.

Teah had stopped chemically treating her hair and made the decision to cut it off and start over again.

Hance disliked short hair, but he did give her credit for making her short, tapered afro with a part down the side look glam. He briefly imagined Teah with a large afro and smiled. He thought natural hair suited her.

Hance undressed Teah with his eyes as she walked toward him with her travel bag slung over her right shoulder and her cellphone in her left hand.

Teah put her travel bag on the table and placed her cell phone beside it. She looked so incredible standing there in that frill body-contour dress, her bare shoulders exposed, her neck dressed with a close-fitting necklace that reminded him of a stylish dog collar.

Hance looked down at her pedicured feet in the heeled sandals; the shoes were merely foot beds with ankle straps and single support bands above her toes.

Her toenails were treated with gloss to a mirrored shine with a French tip pedicure that she must've got at some day spa with lounge chairs and foot baths.

Teah was glad to see her estranged husband again.

Hance, however, had a different perspective.

"How have you been?" Hance asked her.

Teah responded by lifting her right foot to undo the ankle strap on her heeled sandal. She did the same for the left one and dropped them on the carpet.

She made fists with her toes, grounding them into the cool carpet before she moved toward Hance.

"I just did a photoshoot," she told him. "I've been groundhogging my dookie all evening."

Hance laughed a bit. He was expecting that.

Teah continued by saying, "It felt so good, it made my pussy drip with white cream. It felt like your dick was up in my ass, just like the old days."

"Anything else?" he asked.

Teah stopped about a foot away from him.

"I'm going through menopause. I have hot flashes, so I sleep with the fan running. I cut my hair because of dry scalp, I often feel fatigue, I'm moody, irritable, and my bowel movements are like passing a wrecking ball through the drawstring of a retail shopping bag."

"That's nothing new to you," Hance joked.

Teah turned around when her cell phone buzzed.

Hance watched her butt trade bumps behind her black dress. She put her weight on one leg, hand on her hip, cell phone to her ear, her other foot raised on her big toe, her arched instep of her sole showing.

Hance felt warmth coming over his face and chest.

He felt his penis become rigid in his pants, and he gripped his crotch. He wasn't entertaining the lustful feelings he was having. He was fighting down the urge to deposit semen from his erection into both her holes.

Hance went over to Teah's travel bag and went through it while she talked on the phone.

When Teah put her cellphone down, she noticed Hance holding a 38 special in a small, leather holster.

"When did you start carrying a gun?"

Teah quickly took the handgun and put it away.

"German photographer tried to rape me."

"You got a permit for that?" he asked.

"Of course," Teah said. "I've been to the firing range and I've had weapons training."

Teah smoothed her hands over her dress and dug into her right ear with her pinky finger.

Hance went into her travel bag and pulled out a paring knife with a bright yellow handle.

"What's this for?" he asked.

Teah snatched the paring knife and put it away.

"To chop up my poop so it'll flush. Speaking of which, I've got a turd in my ass that feels like a chunk of limestone, and it's ready to drop."

"Teah, we need to talk."

"You talk," Teah hitched up her dress. "I'll shit."

Hance moved in and pulled her dress down.

Teah was shocked by him doing this.

"No pooping," Hance told her.

"It's not like you to refuse my poop."

Hance came right out and said, "Teah, I don't think we should see each other anymore."

Teah's hard turd sank back into the plush, pink tissues of her rectal meats. Her eyes circled the room before they focused back on her estranged husband.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"I have an online business," he said.

"So, do I."

"You're showing your face in your videos. When I shot your poop clips, I kept you anonymous."

"I don't like anonymous," Teah said. "I don't have anything to hide. I'll pull down my underwear and shit in the president's lap if he asks me to."

Hance turned away from Teah for a moment. He lowered his head and nodded before facing her again.

"Teah, what we did together when we were married was mild, compared to what you're doing now."

"Let me ask you a question, Hance. What man in his right mind records his wife defecating, then shares the footage online? Because, that sounds pretty fucking extreme to me. Now, that I'm making money from my poop without you, now it's a fucking problem."

Hance said, "You're using my family's name. Why don't you just use your maiden name instead?"

"You're worried about your name? I took your name, because I thought we'd be together forever."

Hance suddenly exploded on her.

"I worshiped you!"

He took a moment to regain his composure.

"Every fucking day for almost a decade I ate, slept and drank Teah Jones. You didn't have to do a thing, but eat, sleep, and shit. I took care of you. It was you who left me. You told me you wanted a divorce."

Teah recalled those fateful words.

"I want a divorce," she thought. I did say that to him.

"That's what you said to me. Remember?"

"I remember," Teah said quietly.

"You broke my heart, Teah. You crushed me. You had the nerve to do it on my birthday, which is also your daughter's birthday. You didn't care about how I felt. You were just thinking about money.

"I gave you all a woman could ask for, and you still weren't happy. I put you into a big house, bought you a nice car, fed you the finest food, I clothed you in the latest fashions: I made sure you had lacy bras to hold up your titties and underwear for your big, fat ass!"

I miss that ass, Hance thought. That tender, puckered little anus, opening up to swallow my rock hard dick...

Hance brought himself back from that place.

"I don't know you anymore, Teah."

Teah stood there with her arms folded, her feet together, her eyes shimmering with tears of grief.

"You don't love me anymore?" she asked.

Hance thought of the things Teah had done over the years: ignoring baby Hannah to selfishly pursue her modeling career, asking for a divorce on his birthday, taking him to court to get more child support money, trying to get full custody of Hannah to keep him from seeing Hannah, sleeping with Hannah's boyfriend.

"No," Hance said. "I don't love you anymore."

Teah shut her eyes and lowered her head.

Hance was indifferent to her pain. He knew her all too well. He'd fallen for her ruse before. It worked so well that he laid down and had a child with her.

"I hate you," Hance said. "I fucking hate you."

Hance fought his own tears, and won.

"But, part of me still likes fucking you. That's not love. That's lust. I lusted after you. I just wanted you because you had a nice body. I never thought about what your attitude would do to me."

Teah had the same glare the day they were in court when she learned that the prenup she had signed meant that she would get nothing from Hance's estate.

"You hate me?" she asked.

"I hate what you've become, and I blame myself."

Teah nodded, furious.

"I should've listened to my mom; I should've never signed that prenuptial agreement."

"I was protecting my business, just like now."

"If I hadn't signed that prenup, I would have taken you to court and cleaned you out. I wouldn't have been slaving away in an office cubicle while you went out with your friends and had fun!"

"Teah, this is why my mother told me not to marry you. I told her to give you a chance. Well, now you've had your chance. It's time to move on."

Teah quickly wiped her face. She picked up her sandals and shouldered her travel bag. She felt like she was leaving court yet again, with nothing to show for it.

Then, she dropped everything, crashed to her knees and buried her face in the carpet. She crawled over to Hance's feet and threw her arms around his ankles.

"Don't leave me!" Teah sobbed. "Take me back!"

Hance nearly lost his balance as she got free of her.

"Get the fuck off me," he said to her.

Teah sat up and wiped her face again.

"Okay," she said. "Fine."

Teah got up, grabbed her things and headed for the door. When the soles of her bare feet touched the cold floor tiles near the door...

"Teah," Hance said.

Teah turned to him, eyes wide, ready to hear him say that he was wrong and that he was taking her back.

"I don't ever want to see you again."

Teah's heart stopped. Life drained from her face. She slowly turned to the door and felt for her handgun in her travel bag.

"Teah," Hance said again.

Teah turned to him again to see that he was holding up her cellphone that she left on the table.

Teah returned with her hand still in her bag. She snatched her cell phone away and glared at him.

Then, Teah pulled the 38 special out and pointed it at Hance. He grinned at Teah as her hand trembled, tears streaming from her eyes.

Teah thought about putting a bullet right through his head, and then sticking the gun into her mouth.

But, she lowered the gun and put it away.

"You're poison," he said. "You're an evil, bitter, and hateful woman. Which is the reason why I'm going to die lonely and horny, and I'm okay with that."

Teah laughed and bit her lip.

"Can I have one last kiss?"

"Sure," he said.

Teah got up on her tippie toes and put her lips to his. She tried to recapture the first time he had ever kissed her. Teah threw her arms around him.

Hance reached down and felt on Teah's soft, plush buttocks behind the black dress. He let her jump up on to him and wrap herself around him.

Hance used his fingers to feel between her cheeks.

Teah knew what this meant and pressed down on the solid turd in her rectum. She felt his middle finger rubbing around her partly opened anus, until his finger tip nudged the tip of the hard, smooth turd therein.

Teah jumped down from Hance and Hance backed away. They recalled what they just talked about.

Teah gathered her things and headed for the front door. While Teah walked away, Hance put the tip of his middle finger under his nose.

He sniffed the tip of his middle finger and smelled the faint scent of her feces. He reached down into his sweatpants and gripped the shaft of his rock hard dick.

Teah sat in her minivan, sipping a 1 liter bottle of cinnamon whiskey. She'd been staking out the hospital outpatient entrance since 9pm.

She got halfway through the warm, smooth, spicy whiskey before she placed it in the armrest cup holder.

When the urges to cry were stifled by the buzz she felt, she went into her bag and took out her gun.

Teah loaded it and put it to her temple. She took one last look at herself in the rear view mirror.

Then, she lowered the gun and put it away when she saw someone leave the outpatient entrance.

Her bare feet felt for her heels, but all she felt was dirt from the floor mat. She reached into her travel bag and pulled out her black flip flops.

Teah got out of the minivan, dropped her flip flops on the asphalt and stepped into them.

Her flip flops clapped loudly against the soles of her feet as she focused on the lights of the outpatient entrance, hoping she wouldn't fall over before she got to it. Her objective was just ahead.

Germaine checked his text messages as he walked, unaware that Teah was about to crash into him.

Teah fell against Germaine; he caught her before she went down. He held her up and realized who she was. He looked around and helped her away.

Germaine was dragging Teah along like a rag doll.

He sat her on a nearby bench and retrieved her flip flops, which had come off of her feet.

He smelled whiskey on her.

Germaine tossed her flip flops on to her lap.

"What are you doing here, Mrs. Jones?"

"I told you to call me Teah."

"I'm on my way home," he told her.

"So am I," she said.

"You're drunk."

"I'm buzzed," she tried to stand. "I'm horny, and I've got a big chunk of dookie in my butthole so hard, it feels like a cricket ball trapped in a latex condom."

Germaine helped Teah up.

"I'll take you home."

"No," Teah said. "Take me to a motel. I don't want Hannah to see me like this."

"Where's your van?" he asked.

Teah pointed Germaine in the right direction.

Germaine took Teah to a motel and checked her in.

He helped her to her room and put her on the bed.

"You wanna stay?" Teah asked.

Germaine looked to Teah laid out on the bed.

"Why would I stay here with you?"

Teah got up, not stumbling once. It was then that Germaine realized that Teah faked intoxication just to get him here with her; they were alone together.

Teah used her hands to feel his chest through his scrub shirt. Then, she laced her arms around his torso.

"Hance told me to fuck off," Teah said. "He said he doesn't love me anymore."

Teah looked up at him with misty eyes.

"Do you remember the first time we made love?"

Germaine searched her eyes.

"How could I forget it?"

Teah put her head on his chest, feeling his warmth.

"I had so many orgasms that afternoon, I couldn't think straight. I could be at work, in church, in my van, on the toilet, and all I kept thinking about was you."

Germaine had been in this position before, he was just surprised that he allowed himself to be put into this situation again. But, this time it was different.

He knew what Teah wanted, and he knew that he could give it to her. They weren't at Teah's house, in Hannah's bedroom. They were in a dive motel.

Teah asked him, "Do you love me?"

When he didn't answer, she rephrased her question.

"Do you still think about me?"

"Most of the time," he replied.

"All the time?" she asked, hopeful.

"You defecated on my penis while I fucked you on your daughter's bed. How could I forget that?"

Teah put her arms around Germaine's neck.

"Am I better than Hannah?"

"Better?" he asked, confused.

"When you had sex with me, did it feel better than when you have sex with Hannah?"

"Yes," Germaine answered. "Not only did you feel better, it felt like heaven. I thought I was going to die when I put my dick inside of you. I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that the same vagina that Hannah passed through gave me the greatest orgasm ever."

Teah stepped away from Germaine.

"I have something to show you."

Teah pulled her frill body-con dress over her head, and tossed it away. She stood before him in her black strapless bra that pushed up her breasts, so the tops of them look like ripe fruit.

She thumbed elastic on her black, high waist brief panties, turned around, and pulled her underwear down mid-thigh. She spread her butt cheeks open and parted her legs a bit. She breathed out and relaxed.

Germaine saw Teah's anus slowly open; he noticed white cream on the lips of her vulva and more white cream at the seat of her black, cotton panties.

The smooth, hard turd in her rectum poked the tip of its head out and wobbled.

Teah breathed out again. Germaine didn't realize that she was pushing down on the stool.

Her vulva lips opened, and white cream oozed from her vagina in thick, snotty dribs. Her anus closed up tight before she pulled up her underwear.

Teah turned and said, "I have been groundhogging that fucking thing all evening during a photo shoot for my website. Now, it's driving me crazy and I want it out of my body." She moved back to Germaine.

"Do you remember how it felt when your dick was inside of me, and you could feel the hard dookie in my butthole through the wall of my vagina?"

Germaine had his eyes closed, reliving those very moments with Teah. When he opened his eyes again, he grabbed Teah and kissed her. She coiled her body around his and he lifted her up by her big butt.

Germaine went over to the bed and dropped Teah on it. Teah stretched out on the bed, like a cat, while Germaine got his scrubs off. He quickly stepped out of his underwear and kicked them away.

Teah sat up on her elbows and used her right foot to try and stop Germaine from mounting. He took her foot and put the sole of it under his nose. Her foot had a mild scent of salty, baked cheese crisps.

Teah took her foot away and sat up, moving her strapless bra. She felt her turd change positions back there and it moistened her pussy even further.

Germaine got on the bed with his erect zucchini penis wobbling as he moved toward her.

Teah got on her knees and took down her black panties. She fell back on to her bottom as Germaine helped her get them off. When Germaine sat with his legs folded under him, Teah started to move in.

But, Germaine stopped her.

Teah waited while Germaine stared at her, taking in her long neck, her naked breasts with dark nipples, the bulge in her pelvis with stretch marks, the cellulite deposits on her thighs, the goose bumps forming on her smooth skin. He smiled and waved for her.

Teah crawled over to Germaine and got up on to his lap. She kept her eyes low as she positioned herself over his erection with her arms on his shoulders.

Germaine adjusted the glans of his penis until the hood of her vulva was parted. The tip of his dick was smeared with white cream, before it found its way into her plush warmth. He breathed out and she gasped.

12