Watch with Mother

Story Info
A 19yo goes on hen party with mother and granny.
6.3k words
4.33
18.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

This story centres around a family enjoying and discussing the sexual activities on stage during a hen party. For those not familiar with the term a hen party is a girl's night out shortly before a wedding and usually involves sex acts. The American equivalent is a bachelorette party. If stories of horny mothers and grumpy grannies passing on their wisdom to the next generation doesn't appeal then this probably isn't for you.

******************************************

Lowri sat at a round table in the middle of the large function suite of the Plough Inn. With her were her mother Lisa, her granny Elinor and her cousin Keira. They were one of many tables there to enjoy the entertainment put on by the venue. It was Lowri's first hen party and she had clearly been warned, "What happens at the hen stays at the hen."

It was a private function, but Abbie came from a large extended family and had numerous friends. The room was filled with women of all ages from eighteen to eighty, married and single, all had come from far and wide to celebrate Abbie's hen. Lowri wondered how well Abbie actually knew all these women. Although this was her first hen, Lowri had of course seen other groups wandering about in various novelty costumes. Here, although provocatively clothed the guests were more naturally dressed.

At one end of the room stood a stage and at the other the bar, between them they provided most of the light in the dimly lit room aside from the tacky dildo-shaped candles on the tables. They may have booked the function suite for the night but the public bar in the adjacent room was still open to all. Lowri watched unimpressed as the singer on stage mangled one of her favourite songs. Even at 19, she was expecting something a little more 'adult'.

"Don't worry, the real entertainment will start soon," said Lisa, "Then you'll see what a real hen parties about."

"I've heard better singing from a busker, wheres the strippers? " replied Elinor who never was the patient one.

"I've heard a rumour they've got games planned," noted Keira. It was her second hen party but even at only 22, she considered herself an expert.

"Probably monopoly," moaned Elinor.

To the relief of the room, the singer eventually finished and the host introduced the first strip act, "Please give a cheer for Big Ben and the Ding Dongs."

Out walked four well-toned men in boxer's robes, they stood in a straight line and whipped off their robes to reveal they had bells attached to their cocks. Elinor watched in horror as they bounced about ringing out in time to the music.

"What the fuck is this shit?" sniped Elinor, "Big Ben? It's barely an egg timer."

Lisa agreed but the younger girls at least found it mildly amusing, "Oh cheer up you miserable sods," said Keira.

"We should be sitting in a puddle now, not watching a novelty act," replied Elinor, "I've been more aroused watching a fucking nativity play."

The act finished to half-hearted applause before the 'real' men came on. Each act knew how to put on a show, interact with the audience and most importantly had dicks big enough to shut Elinor up. As for sitting in a puddle, sure it was entertaining but Lowrie barely felt damp.

SOMETHING OLD

The host took the stage, tapped the mike and spoke, "Ladies, I need three mature ladies to come on up."

Three women near the front took to the stage as three wooden boxes were pushed out by men in well-filled G-strings. After climbing on the men performed a short dance before yanking them off to reveal full-blown erections to the delight of the ladies.

"The first game of the night is gobblebox. Gobble a guy on a box. First one to swallow wins a bottle of wine," announced the host.

Lowri felt like when a sex scene pops up in a movie and your sitting between you're parents, it was a little cringy watching strippers but a sex act, was that even legal? "What's the point of the box?" She asked.

"Brings the dick nearer to head height and gives us a better view. Besides at that age squatting down isn't always an option. I wouldn't mind gobbling the middle one, What about you?" replied her mother. Lowri didn't answer.

"My money's on Pauline, she could suck a penny from a Scotsman's fist back in her day," said Elinor, Lisa nodded in agreement.

At the stroke of a little gong, the race began, cheering, whooping women egged the contestants on as they gobbled with gusto. Lowri and Keira sat quietly, occasionally exchanging glances as their mothers yelled along with the baying crowd.

"Why the fuck is that one deep-throating for? It's all about the head when in a race," noted Elinor.

"She's going to bruise her tonsils at that rate," replied Lisa, adding "I feel sorry for the two guys who don't cum, wonder if someone finishes them off backstage."

"That third one's barely trying, I've seen more enthusiasm from Gary when he's eating a salad," said Elinor.

"That's Sharon, just divorced. I think we can all see why. Got to feel sorry for her daughter having to watch such a piss-poor display."

As suspected it didn't take Pauline long to win her wine and a round of applause.

SOMETHING NEW

"OK ladies, any virgins here?" asked the host causing much laughter. "Come on there's got to be some, don't worry you're not going to have sex."

Lowri had never been so relieved not to be a virgin. She scanned the room to see if anyone would be brave enough. A few mothers were prompting their daughters who were shaking their heads. The host spotted them and joined their mothers in encouraging them on stage.

"Come on, you'll leave with your cherries intact I promise."

One by one mothers brought their daughters up on stage until a half dozen teens stood staring out across the crowd, many of who were as confused as they were. "Surely not another blow job game, why would they need to be virgins? " wondered Lowri.

"OK girls, line up facing the front and put these on," instructed the host as he handed out pink blindfolds to each virgin.

Lowri pondered if they'd risk putting them on if their mothers weren't standing next to them. Surely they'd stop things going too far. She hoped her own mother would, but had doubts about Elinor, especially as six donkey dick guys strutted on stage. Her gut instincts told her these mothers had seen this game before.

"We call this game 'Dick my Daughter', very simple, each mother picks a guy to dick their daughter and at the end, if you guess who dicked you there's a prize. Again don't worry you're not getting popped."

Each mother picked out a guy, in fairness they all looked pretty similar, tall tanned, dark-haired muscular men in their early 30s. Lowrie speculated what must be going through the girl's heads, what exactly did he mean by dick my daughter? Each man took his place and stood erect behind his allocated girl.

"Ok, girls just bend over slightly," called out the host.

"I'm not doing anal," cried out one girl."

She was quickly reassured she wasn't by her mother and retook her stance. All six girls breathed a sigh of relief.

"OK gentlemen, you know what to do. Dick those daughters on three, one, two three."

In a flash, each guy lifted the rear of the girl's skirt and shoved his cock between her legs tight against the outside of her panties. Their skirts hid the action from the audience causing some to think they had been penetrated. But no, those long thick cocks merely sat firmly pressed along the camel toe.

The girls instantly knew what coming next but non wanted to be the one to back out and embarrass their families. The men made the last adjustments expertly bending the girls at just the right angle to stimulate their clitorises.

By now Lisa had explained what was going on to Lowri. She was shocked, ok it was not real sex but still pretty intimate and not something that a decent mother should subject her daughter to on stage. Yet there was something memorizing about watching the girls squirming as the men rode them.

They wobbled like it was their first time riding a bike, their faces fought to conceal their conflicting emotions. Physical pleasure wrestled with embarrassment much to the delight of all watching. Lowri herself was beginning to squirm in her chair as things stirred below. Her thoughts turned from pity for the girls to envy.

One girl shivered and let out a squeak through her bitten lip, that one mumbled suppressed squeal was more arousing than any pornstars scream. His muscular arms kept her upright as he continued to pump relentlessly as she trembled like a leaf. It wasn't long before other girls followed, one by one each girl orgasmed, some with a groan others a squeal. They were either going to thank or kill their mothers afterwards.

Suddenly one guy pointed to a mother and then to the floor as you would calling a dog to heal. She knelt down and as he pulled from her daughter he swung around plunging it into her mouth. Lowri's next question about where they were going to cum was answered. All cocks drained the girls removed their blindfolds and took turns picking the wrong guys. No one won but whether they minded was another question.

"Hope they packed spare panties," quipped Keira, "they got to be pretty wet down there after that."

"Wonder if any of them have experienced that before," replied Lowri.

"Probably some but not sure about the little fat blonde, she looked nervous as Hell. You've tried it I assume?" asked Keira

"Few times, just in bed though. Gets a bit sticky."

Lisa butted in, "Yeah, I'm the one who got stuck with the laundry."

"Least they kept up with tradition," said Elinor, "Letting the mother pick first ride. Personally, I think they should have taken the sticky baptism."

"True," replied Lisa, "Probably didn't want to do the laundry the next day. Still it proves size matters even in a thighjob.

Elinor turned to Lowri, "Your mother sounded like she was on a roller coaster the first time."

Lowri laughed, that sounded about right. "So who you pick for her then?"

"Guy called Terry, think he was about 25ish at the time. Looked a bit like Tom Cruise but wasn't a midget."

Lisa replied, "Wasn't a midget downstairs either," Elinor replied with a smile, "I know."

"Have to admit I was crapping myself the first time," said Keira, "Thought of my parents listening in terrified me at the time."

Elinor replied, "Yeah your mother said you were quiet. Didn't get you off then?"

"No, but was still kinda nice. What about you, Lowri? Good first time?" she asked to deflect attention.

"Yeah, I was nervous too during the wait. Felt more relieved once the door was closed."

Elinor turned to Lisa, "You got Paul from the post office to dick her right? You try him out first?"

"Naturally, had to make sure he'd give her a good time. And he did."

"Paul, don't think I know him," said Keira.

Lisa replied, "Blonde guy, 28, tall, you must have seen him. Keira shook her head.

"Does them good to get a good dicking when they come of age. Stops them turning into lesbians," said Elinor.

"I don't think it works like that," replied Lowri.

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No."

"There you are then."

Keira laughed, she knew it was pointless trying to argue with Elinor, she turned to Lisa, "Come on, Was she vocal?"

"Not until she came then the squealing started, sounded like a little piggy."

"Aw sweet," replied Elinor, "Just like her mum. Bet you're an anal moaner too?"

"More like a panting labrador on a hot day," replied Lisa for her.

"Mum, I don't think they want to hear that."

Lisa took another swig of wine, "Of course they do."

"Could always tell when your mum was taking it up the backdoor, sounded like Ivor the engine struggling up a hill," replied Elinor.

"Who's Ivor?" asked Keira.

"Old kiddies cartoon about a little steam train," replied Elinor, "Always huffing and puffing up hills. Had to convince her to take the plunge but once she did, well it was like a duck to water."

Lisa nodded, "Yeah I remember, God you nagged me into it. Not like this one, could wait to be ploughed."

Keira giggled as Lowri's jaw dropped, "Mum, that's not true."

"She never shut up about it, was with that guy Paul on holiday. 'you think I should mum, I really like him, mum,' on and on none stop."

"Well, he was kinda hot."

"God, bit of sun and a smooth talker with a tan and it's 'mum can I borrow the butter,' even your dad was sick of it."

"Was he any good?" asked Keira.

Lowri smiled and nodded before Lisa answered for her, "Was like listening to a fat guy on a running machine. Grunt, groan, pant, puff."

SOMETHING BORROWED

The host took centre stage once more, "Wasn't that fantastic? I'm sure those young ladies will always remember it. But now we want six married experienced women to come up here for a game of MILF knows best."

Oooh, I like this one, I might get up, you coming?" squealed Lisa in excitement.

"Go on show them how it's done," replied Elinor.

"What's MILF knows best?" inquired Keira. She knew she should be feeling sorry for her cousin who was about to witness her mother commit a sex act on stage. But by now the alcohol was beginning to kick in.

As Lisa raced to the stage to claim her place, Elinor explained to the girls, "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. It's the something borrowed round, in this game, they're borrowing guy's wives."

"Weren't those women playing gobblebox married?" Asked Keira.

"Probably, but blowjobs don't really count, do they? Main thing's giving Granny a bit of fun. Best not to overthink these things."

"But what's MILF knows best?"

"You'll see, just watch," replied Elinor before turning to Lowri, "You OK with seeing your mother getting fucked on stage?"

"She's already warned me not to tell Dad if she gets up to anything."

"Yeah, but are you ok with it?"

Lowri paused for a second, "Yeah I'm OK."

Keira wondered if she actually was, her voice sounded like someone reluctantly accepting an inevitable fate than someone genuinely okay. Perhaps it was Elinor being so relaxed about her daughter's upcoming ploughing that put her at ease.

Lowri turned to Elinor, "So it's basically just fuck a guy on stage like you're a pornstar? "

"Yeah, but it's giving the bride ideas too, kinda like passing on your wisdom."

"What's wrong with the internet?"

"God I swear your generation can't boil an egg without a youtube video. Bet you get your phone out every time you give head."

Six MILFs on stage, the host began to explain the game as each woman removed their skirts and panties, "OK ladies, first of all, a big thank you to your husbands for letting us borrow those pussies of yours." The room broke out in laughter, everyone knew the truth.

"I'm sure you know the rules, we've got six of our most well-hung guys here but they don't know what to do with their giant dicks. Will mummy teach them? Of course she will. Our judges will be scoring for number of positions and imagination. Remember, we want to see at least three thrusts before you switch. You've got five minutes starting from...NOW."

Lisa grabbed his nine-inch cock and yanked him towards her like she was tugging on an unruly dog's lead. She plunged him deep inside as they stood face to face like two soldiers standing to attention. Bang, bang, bang and back she leant arching her back until it was parallel to the floor. Bang, bang, bang and up she came again throwing one leg up and hooking it around his lower back. Bang, bang, bang, with a hop she threw the other around him locking her ankles.

Lowri watched as his muscular frame supported her mother's weight and pounded her with ease. So many guys would have dropped her, she had learnt that the hard way herself. But here his thick shaft seemed to act as an extra limb supporting her weight. Lowri realised she needed bigger dicked boyfriends.

Lisa quickly dismounted and spun around presenting herself for rear entry. Once more Lowri watched as his cock sank effortlessly into her mother for three long strokes. A simple bending at the hips put Lisa into the next position, classic standing doggy as Lowri called it. The second he finished his third stroke Lisa called out "Wheelbarrow", he grabbed her thighs as her hands fell to the floor and she kicked her legs back. Much to everyone's relief, he caught them in time, bang, bang, bang, and job done.

"Used to love wheelbarrow back in my day," commented Elinor, "Don't think my wrists could take it now."

"Not a fan myself," replied Keira, "Gives me a headache."

He lowered Lisa to the floor where she immediately got into the bog standard doggy style position, bang, bang, bang and shoulders down, bang, bang, bang, and slide into pronebone.

"Now, pronebone," commented Lowri, "That's a proper position, no risk of breaking your nose."

Keira nodded, "And you don't get backache like in doggy. Plus you can look on your phone at the same time."

Lowri sniggered at her little joke at Elinor's expense, "How many positions so far? "

"Ten I think, not sure. That one in the flowery blouse is a bit crap, just holding him slightly differently each time, " replied Keira

"It'll be a travesty if she wins. Complete waste of cock," grumbled Elinor.

By now Lisa had rolled on her back and was taking it in various missionary styles. The fluidity in which they moved from one position to the next looked choreographed and well-rehearsed. Lowri hoped it was down to experience and not the latter.

As Lisa hurriedly switched to her cowgirl repertoire as the clock ticked down its last, Lowri had to admit to herself that any feelings of awkwardness and shame she had at seeing her mother on stage had now been suppressed by her own growing arousal. In mid-switch and probably to the stripper's relief the whistle blew.

"Got a gut feeling your mother's won this one," said Keira.

"If she hasn't it's a fix," added Elinor, "Masterclass in cowgirl variation that last bit that was."

The room waited with bated breath as the judges compared notes before holding up a bottle of Cava and announcing, "With a total of 21 positions in 5 minutes and an impressive display of flexibility the winner is...Lisa."

"Cheap shites, Cava? Should be champagne, " muttered Elinor.

"Bet you'll still drink it," replied Lowri.

"I'd drink Prosecco but that's not the point.

SOMETHING BLUE

The stage was cleared and a sex bench brought out. Lowri hadn't seen one in real life but had watched enough porn to recognize one. This one was clearly designed for comfortable rear entry being ergonomically contoured to hold a bent-over body perfectly in position. Clad in padded red leather it looked a lot more comfortable than the kitchen table Lowri had been bent over many times.

"Ladies, it's time for the traditional pussy auction," said the host as he tapped the sex bench. "For those of you not familiar with the auction let me explain how it works. You bend over this little beauty, get comfy and then we take a photo of your pussy. This gets sent to a screen in the public bar next door and it's auctioned off. All you have to do is let the winning bidder fuck you on this bench. Now don't worry we don't show your face on the screen next door but we can't guarantee who you'll get, big or small winner takes all. Best still all money raised goes to a charity chosen by the bride-to-be so you're getting fucked for a good cause."

At the beginning of the night, Lowri wouldn't have believed any women bar the skankiest whore would even consider taking part, but by now she was wondering if one bench was even enough. Her question was answered when the host spoke once more.

"If you'd like to volunteer just scan the QR code on your table with your phones and our computer will select at random."

Lowri looked around the room as women everywhere scrambled for their phones. Quite a few older ladies were looking confused and turning to their daughters for help.

12