Watch Your Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fighting all natural instincts, Alba slid out from between the four giant supple breasts she was pinned between. She took one step out, and Geena and Bec had embraced. They kissed noisily, tongues passing each other's lips and spiraling against each other... pretty much what they were doing with her in the middle. It was like two magnets separated by a piece of cardboard suddenly coming together when the obstruction was removed.

It made her feel like... maybe she didn't need to be there after all.

But she was not about to leave. She could just sit here and watch... she had certainly watched women of this approximate body type engaged in similar activity, though those had been pre-recorded and sent through the Internet. And as often happened then, Alba's hand had disappeared into her skirt, rubbing her mound with her fingers.

Geena glanced at Alba, who suddenly felt embarrassed to do such a thing in front of someone else. Geena just smiled. "Hurry back." She said, each word soaked with anticipation.

Alba hustled into the bathroom.

---

A bathtub. That was the other spacial difference. It might have worked out to almost twice as much space as her bathroom, where she quickly had to learn how to shower in a space slightly larger than a coffin. At least she had her own private bathroom. Some recruits apparently dealt with a barracks situation with shared lavatories. The Institute rightly figured someone coming directly from the world of academia or research work might not want to live like that, sharing space with people they didn't even know.

If this was a movie, this would be where someone would pool cold water in their hands and splash it on her face, trying to clear the mind or come to one's senses. Alba could never seem to do that without getting water up her nose.

Alba looked at herself in the mirror, tightly gripping the edge of the counter. The mirror was nice and clear, despite someone taking a hot shower less than five minutes ago. One more modern convenience of life at the Institute. The stain on her sweater was still there, somehow. It hadn't yet evaporated. She pulled the neck hole of the sweater off over her head and the rest of the sweater followed, remaining right-side-out.

She looked down to the stain. Now that she had taken this thing off... would she still be so desired by the agents? Could she send them skittering into the hall if she threw it out the front entrance, like pets chasing a treat? Had they started kissing once she had left because they were fighting for the scent that had been rubbed off onto them?

Worst of all... if she showered, would she wash all this away? Would they still even want her? Or would the spell be broken and she'd be back to her ordinary self?

Alba held the stain to her nose and inhaled deeply. It smelled amazing. It felt like it worked the way that Axe Body Spray did in the commercials, lighting up her synapses and making her heart pound louder. Did Taylor said this was designed for men? If this was designed to drive a woman crazy... it felt like it was working.

She looked back into the mirror. Would this cause her to seem more desirable... to herself? Could she be stuck in a narcissistic feedback look of self-desire and self-pleasure?

So far, no. She was her same old Alba she started her day as. Slim and blonde, but more ordinary than beautiful. That was fine. She didn't need to look any way to do her job, and every interaction with coworkers just made her wish that she could interact exclusively with machines. That was certainly an accurate description of her on most evenings...

She set her blouse on the counter, stain facing up, as she stripped off the rest of her clothing. Once she was ready for her shower, she noticed a light switch on the wall to one side of the mirror, another feature that her bathroom didn't have. Touching something that she didn't know what it did was the one thing anyone should NOT do in Props. (The agents were especially guilty of indulging their curiosity.) Nevertheless, the only way to find out what that switch did was to flick it.

The dark margins around the mirror came to life with very bright lights, the kinds that surround mirrors at makeup rooms in theaters and movie sets. She was now incredibly well-lit... every little line on her face evident, every dot or freckle on her body visible. There might even be a dash of ultraviolet light in there, as she swore she could see the tartar on her teeth like in those mouthwash commercials. It seemed an intensely unflattering way to be lit.

Maybe the agents would look about the same when illuminated thus... but it certainly didn't help the imagined cleft between her beauty and theirs.

Of course, that wasn't the only difference between them. Aside from her shorter height and her complete lack of muscle tone, there was something else.

There was a subsection in Makeup that had the dubiously necessary task of permanently clearing any unwanted hair from anywhere on an agent's body. This service was available to everyone. Some of the male agents wanted to maintain their chest hair to invite comparisons to Connery. Alba had taken an afternoon to get cleaned up... but she chickened out when she had to be naked in front of colleagues. If they were strangers she'd never see again, it might have been easier to do it. Knowing how her colleagues in Props had pranked her, she wondered if someone was collecting some pictures taken during this intimate procedure...

As it was, Alba had never heard any complaints. It was soft and blonde, like the hair on her head. It grew into a pleasing shape without any fussing, just like her eyebrows. She was just fine keeping it right where it was. But then they both walked past with mons as smooth as a bowling alley...

Ten minutes later, Alba stepped out of the bathroom, standing by the doorway. Bec and Geena were wound up in the sheets, kissing slowly. One of them noticed the bathroom light turning off and turned their head towards her. They both looked over to Alba and smiled widely. Alba was naked, hands folded in front of her belly button. Her body was skinnier, less muscular, less curvaceous... but she didn't have anything to hide. Her glasses were slightly fogged from the steamy shower, but she had nothing to wipe them off on.

Alba took a single step towards the bed, but paused. She wasn't acting shy because of her body, but there was some something that was keeping her from approaching.

"Before we proceed, I need to tell you two something." Alba said. "That stuff I spilled on my sweater wasn't Coke. It was... an experimental pheromone someone's developing that's supposed to make the wearer irresistible."

Bec's brow furrowed. "That's not real, is it? Pheromones don't work that way."

"I didn't think so, but then... this whole thing sort of fell into my lap. Either way, I didn't feel right going forward with this without telling you that... those pheromones could be the whole reason for this... encounter."

Bec and Geena looked at each other for a moment. "OK. We understand." Geena said. She peeled the bed sheet away from them and slid away from Bec, making a cozy opening between them. "Now get in here already."

"Should I keep my glasses on?"

"Either way. We can surely work around them."

This time, Geena got to Alba first, pressing her lips into hers. Bec was behind Alba, kissing her shoulder and running one finger down her torso and to her groin.

"I also should tell you... I used your razor." Alba confessed.

"No big deal." Bec said, a sentiment that seemed uncharacteristically generous to Geena. "That's what it's there for."

"You have a razor?" Geena asked Bec. "You didn't get it all removed?"

"What if the person I'm supposed to seduce doesn't go for the full Brazilian?"

"What if they don't like gonzo breasts? Are you going to let air out of the tires?" Geena said. "If they like us at all, they're not going to turn us down for that."

"I would have had it all removed, but I... wasn't ready to have my pants off in front of strangers." Alba confessed.

"We'll go together, then." Bec promised. "I'll go topless so everyone will be staring at me instead."

"Maybe think about it..." Geena's hand went down between Alba's legs. "Personally, I'm not afraid to take a trip into the jungle."

Beneath the sheets, wet smooches started on Alba's flat stomach and down onto the plane of her inner thigh. Two pairs of fingers gently pulled apart her slit and Geena's mouth went in, kissing and lapping at it.

Alba nearly jumped out of bed, shuddering and laughing nervously. Bec got Alba's neck in the crook of her elbow, her left arm brought up above her head. This was a really good way to stop someone thrashing about, as she'd learned in her work. In a deviation from normal procedure, she used her other hand to pull her face to her for some kisses.

Geena ran her tongue against Alba's pussy, starting at the bottom and drawing it upward. She kissed and sucked at the little slit and rubbed Alba's clit with her finger. She started lapping it with an even pace... just as even and perfectly timed as a watch. Alba felt her heart thump in double time with each lick. She hoped she wouldn't think of this the next time she had to listen to her watches tick away...

Alba panted as her face flushed and body shook involuntarily. Once she shaved down there, she had an eager mouth on it, sucking away. Maybe the Internet was right about that after all. She put her hand on Geena's head, holding it still as she arched her back, quickly reaching her first orgasm, squeaking shyly into her other hand.

"Oh, come on." Bec sneered. "She's not THAT good. You're just sensitive."

Geena brought her head up from down below and planted her lips on Alba's free nipple, with Bec joining in right after. They both suckled at her little nipples, kneading her breasts in their palms. Alba felt their huge inflated busts pressing against her abdomen, dwarfing her much more modest pair.

"Promise me..." Geena said between soft sucks on Alba's nipple. "that you won't let them talk you into getting implants if you do go back to Makeup."

"No, go for it." Bec countered.

"Bec!"

"Her tits are awesome, but... I'm picturing all those dorks at Props unable to pull their eyes off you all day at work. You feel their hungry stares all day, you come home to us all wound up and horny... and we play with you all night."

"I... I..." Alba gasped.

"Mmm?" Bec hummed with anticipation, Alba's nipple still in her mouth.

"I... need to do stuff up close to my face..." She pulled her arms in. "I don't think it'd help to have two..." She put her hands behind their heads. They might not turn out quite THIS large, but it was a close approximation. "big things up here where my arms need to go."

The agents continued suckling on her nipples, unperturbed. "At least, not ALL the time." Alba added.

"You're very work-oriented." Geena said. "You should learn to unplug when not on the clock."

"I think we ARE technically still on the clock..." Alba's voice wobbled a bit as Bec twirled her tongue around Alba's nipple. She left that behind, reaching across towards Geena. She took a soft, yet stern grip on Geena's ear, bringing her in and kissing her on the lips. After the first kiss, Bec pulled Geena in fiercely and forced her tongue into her mouth. She released Geena with a loud smack from her lips. There was no milk to share, but there was a distinct taste on Geena's lips.

"Very nice." She hummed, licking her upper lip. "Yeah, Geena's pretty good, I'll admit, but I think I'm better."

"Go ahead. I got her warmed up for you."

Bec disappeared under the sheets, sliding down almost like a retreating snake. She used her hands to push Alba's legs apart, not bothered that she was pressing them into Geena's and folding her in between the bed and her leg.

As on any mission, she certainly attacked the target with enormous enthusiasm. Where Geena stroked gently and patiently, like a safecracker trying to make just the right moves until the door could be moved silently, Bec wanted to get right to the center of that Tootsie Pop. She pushed her legs apart and sucked at the little slit, rocking her face back and forth and wagging her tongue all about. Not precise, but forceful.

Geena had slid underneath Alba, who had turned her head across her shoulder to kiss and lick at Geena's nipples as she had done for her. Geena delicately removed Alba's glasses and set them on a nearby nightstand. Alba's glasses were cute, and neither of them would suggest that she should correct her vision. The only disadvantage to wearing glasses was they got in the way of roughly smushing a pair of tits into the face. Geena held Alba's face there for a second, but barely needed encouragement to hold them there herself, squeezing them with her hands, licking and rubbing Geena's jugs... and nibbling a bit on her nipples.

Geena giggled. "Ooh. Naughty kitty." She cooed, bringing her back up to her mouth, tongues wrestling in front of their mouths.

"Come on, flip her over." Bec called out from under the bed sheet.

Alba turned herself onto her stomach, now face-to-face with Geena. Bec's face returned to Alba's crotch, pushing apart her lips and licking some more.

"Yeah, this is way better." Bec said between long strokes on Alba's pussy.

By the look on Alba's face, she didn't disagree. Geena said, "Now you can see our different approaches. I try to adjust to the situation of the mission. SHE changes the situation. Like the kid who changes the rules when she's losing."

"Don't complain because you didn't think to change the situation." Bec said. "Some people see a wall that will never move, I see a potential doorway in the future."

"Or the ceiling collapsing on you."

"New skylight." Bec said between laps on Alba's pussy.

Alba was barely able to hear them, her heart thumping in her ears and her breath so deep. Geena whispered right into Alba's ear. "She always needs the last word."

"I heard that."

"SEE?"

Bec didn't take the bait the second time, refocused on her efforts to make Alba come. She likely couldn't do it faster. This little nerd was just a ball of wound-up lust, like ALL nerds. Geena had just let the first one out of the bag. The second one would take a little longer... but could be MUCH nicer.

From under the sheet, Bec's hand went up, reaching for Alba's breasts, not quite able to reach them from her position. Geena saw what she was trying to do, bringing her own hands down to Alba's nipples and gently twisting them in her thumb and finger. Alba shuddered a bit, as Bec's hand returned to her thighs, holding her legs apart with her thumb on her inner thigh, rubbing in a little circle on the soft thigh flesh... all while Bec continued to lap away wildly at Alba's pussy.

Alba grabbed both corners of the bed, arching her back and nearly kicking her feet into the air as she came, grunting so forcefully that her whole head went red. Once she released her grip, she fell loosely to the bed, exhausted, the blood leaving her face, though some remained in her cheeks. Bec climbed up from the sheets like a tiger, planting her lips on Geena and trading some spit and other stuff with Bec.

"So... who did better?" Bec asked Alba, placing her hand on her shoulder.

"Not everything has to be a competition, Bec."

Alba didn't answer. She was still trying to get her bearings. She wiped the sweat on her forehead away with her fingers, taking in some more deep breaths.

"I don't know... she was still lucid after you did it." Bec noted. "I think that's proof I was better."

Alba leaned over towards Geena and pressed her lips into hers. Geena made a very satisfied moan before Alba released her, planting kisses down her neck, breast... and further down.

Bec scoffed. "Whatever. I'll keep it up. No reason to stop after two."

Bec threw the sheets off the bed and to the floor. She got behind Alba and lifted her hips into the air until she got her legs up over her shoulders, bringing down her hips right in Bec's face. Bec held onto Alba's hips and held her up against her as she lapped away at her pussy.

Alba's arms thrashed about on the bed, her face pressed into the sheets. She'd never been put into such a position before, but it was about to get even better. Bec pulled her feet off the bed and placed them on Alba's head... pressing Alba's face into Geena's pussy.

Alba hardly seemed to need the encouragement. She reached her arms around Geena's hips and held close as she lapped away, sucking and kissing at Geena's pussy. Geena leaned back on her elbows, throwing her feet up alongside Bec's legs, letting out some moans that quickly devolved into high-pitched grunts.

It had been a while since Alba had the chance to do this. She's glad she hadn't forgotten all the practice she'd put herself through in college. All the videos she'd 'studied' surely didn't hurt...

Geena panted as Alba lapped away at her pussy. Alba was unable to really move her head up and down much with Bec's feet pressing on her head. She pried Geena's legs apart at first, but Geena pulled them back together and closed her muscular thighs over Alba's ears.

Alba felt like she'd put her head into a giant seashell. The 'whoosh' noise that provided the ocean sound must have been blood moving fast through Geena's legs. Alba was trapped in this compromised position... but why be anywhere else? She was giving AND receiving and didn't even have to get into the rather uncomfortable 'sixty-nine' position that was popular in online pornography.

A shiver started to form in Alba's leg. Bec could feel it shaking against her back. She pushed Alba's head down harder into Geena with her feet, making sure she wouldn't leave Geena behind once she came. They're all part of a team, after all.

As the shivers and twitches began to form in Alba, they corresponded with deepening breath and lip biting from Geena. It was fun watching Geena's cute face twist into the bashful grimace of sexual ecstasy, something she couldn't do with her own face down there. It was also fun to watch her big jubblies heave up and down.

After a few harsh grunts from Geena, Bec knew she was right at the verge. She pressed down on Alba's head again, keeping them together until Geena's own orgasm crested. Alba was soon to follow, as Bec had slipped a few fingers on her right hand down into her pussy and rubbed her clit with the thumb of the same hand, all while continuing to lick at it.

Alba quaked and thrashed around like a loose garden hose. Bec grabbed her with both arms and one leg stretched across Alba's, pressing her lips to hers, immediately slithering her tongue into her mouth to taste some of the sweet nectar she'd gathered from Geena. Not to be left out, Geena wrapped her arms around the pair and pulled them in, sampling the nectar from them both. She pulled the sheets back over them, Alba was shivering so... though probably not because she was cold.

Bec reached down off the bed, for something nestled between the bed and the nightstand. She pulled up a huge device almost the size of a baseball bat, a long wand with a round end at one side and a hanging cord at the other. She flicked a switch on the end and the bulb began to vibrate aggressively. The cord was plugged in and left at the side of the bed at the ready, to be enlisted at a moment's notice. Alba thought they might have their firearms so prepared, and perhaps they did. Or maybe that wasn't necessary in the relative obscurity and safety of the Institute.

She brought the device under the covers and up to Alba's groin. She cried out at the sudden tickling sensation, squirming further into Geena's grip.

"Come on, now." Bec grinned. "Didn't you take that course where you resist torture?"

"I'm an engineer! I just took a written test!"