Watching

Story Info
Man watches his wife in a club.
1.1k words
3.76
114.7k
70

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BP1978
BP1978
40 Followers

I sip my drink as I watch across the bar as another young man attempts to chat up my wife in the hotel bar.

This was the seventh attempt and I had started to think that she was going to turn them all away, the feedback she had texted back to me reported that they had all tried several corny lines before she had sent them packing.

However they had kept coming, her long legs barely covered at the top by a slightly too short dress. It showed off her sexy figure and large breasts beautifully. I suspected the obvious wedding ring was more of a challenge than a discouragement. I had seen several young men watch her as she had earlier entered the room and walked to the bar.

The hotel club we were in was a known 'meat market' and I had set her a challenge to see how many drinks she could get for free. She was doing well and I could see she was getting slightly tipsy.

The current suitor was also doing well, he hasn't tried a grab and she hadn't slapped him, so he wasn't being rude. Indeed his conversation must have been funny and complimenting as she had let him put his hand on her thigh, she hadn't yet pushed it off.

As he ordered a second round, I sent a quick text. "Tell him I been delayed and that I'll see you at home."

She glanced at her phone, she looked over to where I was sat with a question on her face. I gave a nod of encouragement as she quickly turned back to him, his face turning to her, obviously asking her about the text she had received. She showed him my text, the next thing I see is him motioning for them to go over to the more comfortable seats.

I feel my cock stiffen slightly as I see where he is leading her, to a more dark section of the club, out of sight of the main bar area. I guess where they are heading and go the long way round so not to arouse suspicion.

I find a position near them, but not in his field of view, I can see her subtly looking for me and her body relaxes as she sees me keeping an eye on her. They continue talking and I can see the alcohol relax her further, the personal space between them getting less and less.

It's nearly five minutes until he tries his next move, his hand is already back on her thigh and moves his other hand up to push some hair away that has dropped to her face. Like a pro he extends the move, stroking her face and sliding his hand around the back of her head. Drawing her the short distance to him he kisses the side of her neck and ear. As I watch from my spot I see her sigh as she rolls her head back, allowing him access to her mouth.

I am literally staining my pants seams as I watch this young stud hungrily kiss my wife, unable to release my tension I can only watch as his hand drops to her breasts and starts massaging them through the thin fabric.

How far is she going to go? I get my answer as I see her reach down to rub the increasing bunch in his pants, he responds by pushing the hand on her thigh upwards, bunching the dress up around her panties. My wife's back arches as he finds the spot through her panties and she breaks their kiss and quietly gasps at the pleasure he is giving her.

I feel my cock start to leak as I continue to watch my once shy wife enjoy the ministrations of the young man she had only met twenty minutes before, what have I unleashed? From telling her my fantasies to slowly making them a reality to this scene in front of me as she starts grinding herself into his hand.

I nervously realise there is someone else watching, but I relax as I see it is one of the lads that was with my wife's new friend earlier. Making sure he can't see me, I check that no staff are watching and waiting to chuck the pair out. As I turn back I am shocked to see that my wife has released the guys cock, her hands barely able to reach his thick member as she strokes it to full length.

I realise what is happening, if I want it to stop I have to move now, but my feet are rooted to the ground as I see his hand push my wife's dress up to her waist and slowly pull down her panties, even in the dull nightclub light it is easy to see that she is more than ready as she shuffles her body down to allow his cock access.

My wife grips his member and guides it to her pussy, he is obviously desperate for her as he slides his whole length deep inside in one thrust, pinning her against the seat. I belatedly remember the condoms in my pocket, but realise my wife at this moment in time is too far gone to care. I can see they are not going to last long as he forcefully thrusts deeply into my wife, the sounds of her groans and wet slapping reach me.

I am proved right as I see her body clench violently, gripping him to her as he in turn releases into my wife with two final hard thrusts, I see her face realise what she (and I) have allowed to occur and she looks over to my spot with a look that shows we have reached a new step in our journey.

The pair of them tidy themselves up and walk back over to the bar, where his friend is waiting. I start to wonder what they are talking about as she nods and then looks over to where I am sitting with a grin on her face. The three of them head towards the exit and I see her texting on her phone.

"Going to room 311 with my new friends, see you in a few hours. You are not allowed to cum until I get back x." As I reach the lobby, it is only just in time to see the lift doors shut.

Two hours later I hear the door to our room open, my wife walks to me and kisses me hard.

"What happened?" I ask. She stays silent and pushes me back onto the bed, straddling me she grabs my aching cock and quickly brings it to hardness.

As she lowers herself onto me, she whispers into my ear "I'll tell you as you fuck me."

I am only too happy to oblige.

BP1978
BP1978
40 Followers