Watching

Story Info
A young woman's journey as a voyeur and exhibitionist.
5.1k words
4.5
19.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers

Jennie has always been comfortable being naked. After she turned 18 and started college, Jennie came to realize she felt compelled to be seen naked and to see other people's bodies.

In her final years of college she had a group of bohemian college friends -- men and women -- who spent as many days as possible at the nearby local nude beach. They were all completely comfortable being naked around each other on the popular beach. It was a happy time for Jennie; she was being her true self.

As with any nude beach, it had its middle-aged male gawkers, generally fully clothed and often with cameras they thought were unnoticed. Jennie's beach friends heaped them with scorn and she played along. But she went out of her way to get in their sight lines, leisurely strolling past them and even smiling at them while they leered. Once, while far from her friends, she stopped close to a handsome gawker and let him take pictures of her without hiding his camera. Not porn, but full nudity without a trace of self-consciousness. Being photographed completely naked by a stranger aroused her greatly.

Jennie had several boyfriends during college, but never managed a strong, lasting connection with them. After she graduated and started working for an environmental group, she met James, who worked at another non-profit. About the same ages and from similar backgrounds, they hit if off well and were living together six months later. They were a good match in many ways, though Jennie was not certain what she felt qualified as true love.

James often had visiting friends and colleagues -- men, women, and couples -- stay with them in the little house they rented. Couch surfing in the underfunded world of progressive non-profits was common. Since she worked from home, Jennie spent more time with their guests while James worked long hours at his office. She generally enjoyed their company, though some she could have done without.

Fortunately, Jennie discovered that the parade of visitors suited her sensual proclivities. An early guest was David, a tall, lean Texan. One morning after James left for work, Jennie was fixing breakfast for them. Before bringing it over to the small kitchen table, she loosened her silk robe so the belt barely held it closed. As she bent down to place the food before David, it opened wide, as planned, giving the lucky Texan a clear view inside the robe at her ample breasts and erect nipples, and maybe more. He took in the view. Jennie pretended to be oblivious and avoided anything else he might consider flirtatious. She was not trying to seduce him. She just wanted him to see her body.

A few visitors later, Amy, arrived. She was a runner and incredibly fit. Jennie became fixated on what Amy would look like naked. But she was no Jennie and did not parade around the house nude. So Jennie took matters into her own hands. Knowing Amy showered in the morning, Jennie positioned a towel rack that hung from the top inside of the bathroom door so it kept the door from fully closing. Right on schedule, Amy went in the next morning to shower. She tried to close the door all the way but gave up after a couple of pulls.

When she heard the water start to run, Jennie walked to the bathroom door and looked through the crack from the dark hallway. Her heart pounded. There stood blond, willowy Amy, pulling off the shirt she wore to bed and then sliding down her pink panties. Not an ounce of fat on her body, Amy's breasts were small and perfect -- with tiny pink areolas and large nipples. Her arms and legs were long and beautifully toned, her pussy clean-shaven. When she turned to get into the shower, Jennie marveled at her firm little ass. Stealing glances at Amy made Jennie so aroused she went straight to her bedroom and rubbed her pussy furiously until she came. She would have cried out from the intense pleasure, but she had a houseguest, after all.

Jennie's surreptitious acts to satisfy her desire to see and be seen continued. Jack and Maire stayed for a week in the extra bedroom. They had just returned from a beach vacation in Costa Rica. Their natural good looks were enhanced by their golden tans and relaxed demeanors. They were not careful about keeping their door closed and more than once Jennie saw them -- more or less accidentally -- in various stages of undress. They were yoga instructors and had the beautiful bodies to prove it; both were smoothly muscular and fit. Jack was over six feet tall, very handsome with dark hair and dark eyes. Marie was small and very blond, with deep blue eyes and a lovely face.

One evening after they all had dinner together, and several bottles of wine, it was time for bed. The couples headed off to their bedrooms. James was particularly tired after a hard week at work. He fell into deep sleep moments after his head hit the pillow. Jennie was not sleepy. The handsome couple were on her mind.

Quietly, she slipped out of bed. She was disappointed Jack and Marie's door was closed. But their light was still on. Unable to resist the urge, she went out the back door and walked around the corner of the house to the guest bedroom window. The light was still on and the curtains not fully drawn. Heart racing, Jennie looked in.

On their bed, Jack was lifting Marie's blouse over her head as she held her hands aloft. He bent down and gently held and kissed her lovely breasts. He turned his attention to her nipples, sucking and licking them. The windows were closed but Jennie could faintly hear Marie's moans. Instinctively, Jennie's hand went under her robe and she pinched her nipples, which hardened quickly.

Jack had Marie lay back on the bed. He slowly pulled off her panties, Marie lifting her hips to help. She had a thin strip of blonde hair leading to her delicate pussy. Standing next to the bed, Jack quickly pulled off his clothes. The sight of his strong, supple body gave Jennie a chill, then another when she saw his long, thick cock.

Marie moved to the side of the bed, taking Jack's growing cock in her hand. She got on her knees on the floor in front of him and eagerly took it into her mouth. Gripping him by the ass, she pulled him in, then sucked up and down his shaft, caressing his balls. Jack held still, a look of intense ecstasy on his face. Trembling, Jennie moved her hand from her nipples to her pussy, which was wet from watching them.

Jack slowly took his cock out of Marie's pretty mouth, then guided her back onto the bed. He parted Marie's shapely legs and put his face between them. Jennie's vantage point from the window was perfect. She saw Jack spread Marie's lips and lick her pussy tenderly, slowly at first then quickening his pace. When he sucked her clit, Marie cried out softly and gripped his strong shoulders. Marie gasped when he slid his long index finger into her wet vagina, then pushed it in and out as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. Marie squirmed and made little sounds as Jack brought her to the edge.

He climbed on top of her. In one powerful thrust Jack filled Marie with this rock-hard cock. Through the window, Jennie heard Marie's moan. Plowing deeply into her, he gripped her ass tightly with both hands as Marie wrapped her legs around his waist. He whispered in her ear and Marie reached between them and started rubbing her clit while they fucked wildly. Outside, Jennie slid a finger into her pussy and moved it in time with Jack's deep thrusts into Marie.

After several minutes, Jack's thrusting and Marie's rubbing intensified until they both cried out from powerful orgasms. Afterwards, Jack lay atop Marie, kissing her lovingly. Then Marie reached over and turned off the light, sending Jennie scrambling from the window.

Aroused to the point of no return, Jennie returned to bed. She silently brought herself to climax as James she lay next to her, sleeping.

Watching Jack and Marie intensified Jennie's voyeuristic desires. That summer, she and James went to a weekend-long music festival. They camped at the venue with everyone else. The weather was beautiful and warm. Jennie wore her favorite festival-wear, including a tie-dyed shirt that was low cut and loose fitting, with large openings at the arms. She wore nothing underneath the shirt. Her tiny shorts offered fleeting glances of the cheeks of her fine round ass. She forgot to wear panties.

When she noticed people in the crowd -- men or women -- taking an interest in her outfit, she made a point of giving them little glimpses of her full breasts, large brown areolas, often erect nipples, and beautiful ass. She always made it appear she was accidentally exposed. She loved to catch the looks of desire as people "stole" glances at her sexy body. Jennie spent most of the festival aroused, what with all the opportunities for looking and being looked at.

Hot and dirty from spending a day listening to music in the dusty fields, she headed to the community showers adjacent to the camping area. As with public toilets, the line into the women's side moved slowly and snaked around the building. There was no waiting to get into the men's side of the showers.

Being an open-minded, hippie crowd, no one on the men's side took any particular notice when she walked in. Once inside, she got some friendly, inquisitive looks from the men in the dressing room area.

"The women's line is so long. Do you guys mind?" she asked, suspecting she knew the answer.

"Not at all," was the immediate consensus among the men, who tried to look nonchalant.

In front of three naked men who were drying themselves and dressing, Jennie slowly took off her clothes. She felt a rush from their furtive, appreciative glances.

She stepped into an available shower. The stalls were separated by shower curtains on rods, with another curtain at the entrance to each stall. As her water warmed, she pulled back the curtain between her stall and the next by nearly a foot. The adjacent stall was empty.

A few moments later a tall, good-looking man in his late 50s or early 60s stepped in and turned on the water. He immediately noticed Jennie showering not two feet away from him. He did not close the curtain between them and gave her a warm smile when their eyes met. They could both see each other completely.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" he said.

"So good."

She smiled and started washing her hair, as he was doing. Her beautiful breasts jiggled as she lathered up the shampoo. From time to time she caught him watching her. They both smiled whenever their eyes met.

After rinsing their hair, they began soaping their bodies, not at all concealing their mutual interest. Face to face with him, Jennie slowly washed her arms and underarms. She soaped her belly and moved to her voluptuous breasts, washing them carefully, giving special attention to her nipples. Who knew nipples needed such detailed attention and cleaning? But they apparently did and she washed them reverently as the man looked on, smiling as he absent-mindedly washed his own arms and chest. Jennie saw his cock getting hard. He did not seem in the least embarrassed.

Jennie turned and began massaging her lovely ass with her soapy hands. She lingered between her cheeks, spreading them so her companion could see everything as she sensuously cleaned everywhere. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at the man as he too washed his ass -- without having turned from watching her.

"Last but not least," she said softly as she turned back toward him.

She moved her delicate hands to her pussy, first rubbing the soap into her small brunette bush. Facing him directly, she spread her plump lips and washed her pussy, lingering at her clit. She kept in constant eye contact with the man, whose cock was now fully erect and pointing straight at her.

She leaned over to him and whispered, "Make sure you wash everywhere, too."

Without speaking or taking his eyes off her, the man began to stroke his cock and balls with his soapy hands. Rubbing her clit, Jennie smiled and he smiled back. Rinsing her pussy to give him a better view, she spread her legs. Jennie slid a finger into herself while stroking her clit with her other hand. Being exposed and watching the man next to her -- rubbing his big hard cock as he watched her touch herself -- made Jennie more aroused than she had ever felt. Pinching a hard nipple with her other hand, she fucked herself with her finger and pleasured her clit with her thumb. She imagined him thrusting his cock into her. Probably imagining the same thing, he increased the intensity of his strokes.

Suddenly they both came, their extraordinary orgasms making their bodies twitch as they did their best to stifle any sounds. As they watched each other writhe and tremble, cum spurted from his throbbing cock toward Jennie as her orgasm went on and on. She felt weak in the knees.

After a long silence, Jennie smiled and quietly said, "Thanks, stranger."

"Thank you, mystery woman. The was without a doubt the best shower of my life."

Incriminating evidence subsided or washed down the drain, they stepped out of their stalls and into the dressing area. The men there smiled at Jennie and the man, probably thinking he was quite the guy for having such a beautiful, uninhibited young woman at his side. Jennie wondered if they had heard them when they came. He and Jennie dried themselves, dressed quietly, then walked out into the bright light.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, sir," she said, smiling.

"Likewise, ma'am. The pleasure was all mine. Enjoy the rest of the show...or festival, I mean." He gave her a big smile and they parted ways.

On the last day of the festival, Jennie and James were walking through the crowd when they happened upon the man from the shower. He was with a woman about his age. He and Jennie just smiled as they passed each other.

It took some time before anything came close to her shower experience. She went to a shoe store and had a middle-aged salesman help her try on a few pairs of sexy pumps -- not her style but perfect for what she had in mind. She watched the beads of sweat appear on his brow as he slipped on her shoes -- looking straight up her short skirt into her naked pussy, her legs spread enough to enhance his view. She smiled at him lasciviously as he tried to maintain his composure as he fumbled with her pretty feet.

Another time she convinced a 40-something woman she met at a department store to give her advice about sexy lingerie intended to titillate her husband. The woman -- another shopper -- went with her into the fitting room. Jennie stripped naked in front of her and tried on one sexy little number after another, making sure the woman could see her from every angle. Between outfits, Jennie cupped her naked breasts in her hands and asked if the woman thought they were too big. Later, slipping on tiny, nearly transparent panties, Jennie pointed and asked if the woman thought it okay that her bush showed through the material. Jennie was naturally sweet and convincing. The woman never seemed to suspect Jennie's motives.

A couple moved into the cottage next door. They were in their fifties and loved to hike and ride their bikes. They were fit and healthy.

One afternoon James walked into the kitchen.

"Wow, those new neighbors are really something. They're out in their backyard lounging around stark naked. Who wants to see that?" He shook his head and walked away. They did not see everything eye to eye.

Jennie wanted to see. James helpfully ran an errand and she grabbed a broom and went out to sweep the back patio. There, about ten yards away, were the neighbors, naked as jay birds in their lounge chairs. Other than having a slight belly, the man looked good. He was medium height and build, with dark hair that was beginning to turn grey. The woman also had dark hair. She had a lovely face and was slim, with a substantial bust and nice legs.

Looking up at the sound of Jennie sweeping, the woman greeted her with a wave.

"Hi neighbor!" She smiled at Jennie. Bob raised his head and smiled, too.

Jennie walked toward them. "Hi, I'm Jennie. My partner is James. He's off running errands. Welcome to the neighborhood!"

"Nice to meet you, Jennie. I'm Bob and this is my wife Carol," Bob said, smiling.

Jennie wondered how much his small flaccid cock grew when he got excited.

"I hope our sunbathing doesn't bother you guys. We'll stop if you'd like," Carol said.

"Feel free to enjoy the gorgeous weather any old way you please." Jennie thought this was going to be fun. "See you around," she said, literally. Bob and Carol waved, her voluptuous breasts swaying. Jennie returned to her contrived sweeping project.

A few days later, they were at it again, sprawled out naked on their back patio, reading and sipping cocktails. Jennie could not resist. She went into her closet and changed into her skimpy festival wear. Time to work on the backyard. She grabbed clippers from the garage and went out to the little hedge that separated their yards.

"Good afternoon, Jennie!" Bob said, warmly.

"Hi Jennie," Carol said. "Such a cute outfit."

"Hi Bob. Hi Carol. Thanks. Time for some long-overdue hedge clipping."

Jennie got to work. Facing them -- not ten feet away -- she bent to the waist and started clipping. With each clip her ample breasts swayed enticingly in her intentionally revealing top. After several clips, she looked up and, sure enough, caught Bob looking. She returned his smile and wiped her brow. The next time she looked, Bob and Carol were both enjoying her show unabashedly. For her finale, she gathered the clippings into a pile, turned away from the neighbors, and bent over deeply several times to scoop the clippings into a trash can. She could feel their looks up her shorts at her delicious ass. She wondered if they could see her pussy. She hoped so.

"Well, that should do it," she said.

"Nice job!" Carol said.

"Beautiful," Bob said, quite honestly.

Jennie smiled, waved, and went into the house, feeling excited.

Later that afternoon, she was still aroused and decided a sunbath was in order. She took off her clothes, got a towel and a book, and went to the back patio. Disappointingly, Bob and Carol had gone in. Oh well, she thought, at least it feels good to be naked. She stretched out on the lounge chair and read.

Half an hour later, Carol startled Jennie by calling from across the hedge.

"Sorry to bother you, Jennie, but we were wondering if we could borrow your hedge clippers. I think I've managed to motivate Bob into doing some work on the front yard. This is a rare and special day."

"Sure, Carol. It's always wise to take advantage of such moments. I'll go get them for you." Jennie scampered naked into the garage and returned with the clippers. Standing naked face to face with fully-dressed Carol, she handed her the tool.

"Thanks so much, Jennie." Carol smiled and looked at Jennie's body. "And you look great, by the way. Oh, to be young!"

"Well thank you, Carol. You're in great shape yourself." They smiled.

"Thank you! See you later, then." Carol went back inside.

Jennie was pretty sure no hedge would be clipped next door.

A week went by when Jennie heard them on their patio late one warm afternoon. Peering out the kitchen window, she saw they were naked. Feeling the sudden urge to clean, she stepped outside with a wet rag and began wiping the table.

After a few minutes Carol called out, "Hi Jennie! Care to join us for a cocktail?"

"That sounds nice." She casually stepped over the hedge and joined her naked neighbors. The patio was small and she sat near them in a chair.

"Can I get you a gin and tonic?" Bob asked.

"Perfect, thanks!"

Bob got up and went into the house. He soon emerged and handed Jennie her cold drink.

Jennie furtively glanced at their bodies as she took a sip. "Mmmm. How nice."

dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers
12