Watching

Story Info
A stallion anthro is forced against his sexuality...
5.2k words
6.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

A continuation of Tour Gone Wrong.

Samson's chest heaved, the bay equine tied up to the statue, his eyes wide and wild with a rim of white. He had never envisioned that night going as wrong as it had, his boyfriend, Rufus, having given his final performance of his last tour. A famous popstar, the German Shepherd had had to keep things quiet with regards to their relationship, being that they were both guys, purely from a ratings and popularity point of view. Even though he loved his music, that wasn't something, of course, that Rufus had wanted to keep up long-term, having to hide his sexuality just to make money and draw in fans.

However, he could have come out again, later, and been his real self, still enjoying his music, writing and finding a new niche for himself -- something that suited him, something that allowed the dog to grow and be true to himself. At least, that had been the plan until a horde of furious fans had charged into the top floor suite at the hotel where the two of them had been having sex and decided to change Rufus' mind.

Samson groaned, twisting back and forth. Someone had wedged a cloth gag, ripped from one of the merchandise shirts into his mouth, and the horse tongued it, working it free. Evidently, they had got tired of his pleas for them to leave Rufus alone, though it was not as if they had done any good anyway. The dog had been taken and used regardless of their feelings on the matter, forced to fuck the femfurs and be sucked off by them. Anything they could think of to do to him, they did.

He didn't have a choice, on his back, limbs pinned down. Samson grunted, shoving the cloth from his mouth, though it caught on his lower lip, compressing the sensitive flesh. The stallion groaned, his cock still out, half drooping from his sheath. He had not had a chance to get his clothes back on before the horde had swamped the two of them.

The statue didn't shift behind him as he strained towards Rufus, though he could barely see the German Shepherd, his beautiful tan and black fur, the sleek trim of markings across his face. Rufus' head was squeezed between the thighs of a big wolf, her head tipped back, though the stallion had forgotten just who the ringleader of the whole thing had been. It didn't matter, not as she rode Rufus' muzzle and forced him to eat out her pussy. A squirrel was busy riding his cock, slamming up and down as his sloppy dick was forced up into her body.

And there were more still, rubbing and groping and massaging his body all over, squeezing the muscles of his legs, even getting down to lap over his balls. They used his body as if he was just an icon for them to adore -- and, to the rabid fans, that was all that Rufus had become. It was just one more reason also why he had wanted to get out of the music industry that had been too busy sucking him dry.

"Hey there, cutie... You think ladies suck too, huh?"

Samson glared, his ears pinned back, instinctively baring his teeth at the fox approaching him. She was only wearing a crop top with Rufus' face on it, which was more disturbing than it could ever have been cute, bottomless and, most likely, dripping with Rufus' cum.

Samson tried not to think about it too much. It was too much, too much to see his partner used and abused, his heart aching even though the turned-on part of his mind was terrifyingly confused at that moment. His tail tucked down against his rump but, with his back to the statue, there was little the equine could do to cover himself up. His arms, of course, were tied tightly to it, roughly pinned at his sides. It was clothes that he was tied with, though the knots just slid tighter and tighter the more he squirmed.

"Get away from me," he snapped, snaking his head back and forth a little in a threat display. "I don't want anything to do with you -- and leave Rufus alone too! He's not yours! He gets to decide for himself!"

"Oh, what, you don't really believe that, do you?"

The fox rolled her eyes, squatting by Samson, her paw tracing down his chest, fingers walking a trail past his stomach. He flinched and wriggled, but he couldn't get away, his legs a little splayed so that his hooves were kicked out. The vixen, however, stayed well out of kicking distance.

"Someone should have tied those," she murmured. "But that would have made it more difficult to get to your balls then, hm? You don't want him. Rufus obviously likes ladies. I don't know what he was doing shacking up with you."

Samson winced. That hurt. A lot, in fact. But he tried not to let it cross his expression, lips pressing together only slightly tighter, ears pinned back. He was never usually an aggressive sort, though all was well at that time, ignoring the muscle jumping at the corner of his jaw.

Rufus grunted and Samson's ears flicked towards him, even if he could not do anything to help him. The vixen prodded his soft cock and the equine gasped, drawing back -- though his back was already to the statue and there was nowhere for him to go.

"Come on, pony," she crooned, her eyes lighting up as her teasing manipulation made his cock thicken up slightly with need, even if it was from what she was physically doing to him only. "You need to have some fun, get with more than a guy. Rufus has all the ladies that he wants now, so you should have all the fun you can handle too..."

She grinned as Samson shook his head, though her muzzle was already dipping towards his cock, nothing he could do to stop her.

"Wait -- no! No, I don't want this, I don't want any of this! Rufus -- Rufus, please!"

Yet the stallion didn't even know why he was begging as he watched, reeling in horror, her muzzle engulf his cock. There was a moment where he didn't quite realise what was happening, holding only three inches or so inside her mouth... And then pleasure exploded.

His cock had only been half-hard before, responding to everything that was going on around him but no more than that, the interlude with Rufus, of course, leaving him horny and riled up. He had been watching Rufus the whole time too and even the traitorous moans that had slipped from the dog's muzzle had gotten him worked up, his tail trying to lash where it was mostly pinned under his rump.

But her muzzle... It was just a muzzle, just a tongue cradling his cock, lapping and swirling around the flatter head as she coaxed him to hardness once more. Samson grunted, balling his paws into fists, the rough, hard tips of his fingers, hoof-like and chunky, biting into his palms.

"Unff... No... Please..."

She didn't stop. The fox, maybe, was already prepared for that, massaging the base of his cock with her paw, trying to close her fingers all the way around his girth, where it was a little thicker at the bottom. She even toyed with his sheath, the fox dipping her fingers into it, playing with it curiously even as Samson twitched and jerked.

The stallion flinched from her, grunting thickly in the back of his throat. He hadn't had anything to drink in a few hours and yet it still felt as if he was intoxicated, languishing in a place that warmed him and cradled him, somewhere that made him feel soft all around. The edges of his vision were blurry and fuzzy, breath audible in his ears while his heart pounded and pounded.

If only he could have focused on that and not the confusing pleasure rolling from her tongue. Samson blinked hard and tried to stomp, to kick out, but the vixen was too canny for that, keeping well to the side of him. If Samson had more flexibility, he would have been able to spread his legs wide, but the horse would have had to get nearly into a split to kick her away from him.

So, the stallion was forced to endure her mouth. He wasn't sure just how much of a punishment it was, only that it felt strange, that it felt wrong. It was pleasurable, surely, though there was a distinct sense of something being different there too, aching deeply through his psyche. He squirmed and tried his best to flinch away, his chest heaving, despite not getting as much breath into his lungs as he thought he should be getting.

Was that the reason he was dizzy? The stallion grunted, licking his lips, trying to turn away, subconsciously showing subtle signals and signs, even though his words were not being listened too, licking and chewing uncomfortably. He fluttered his nostrils in a snort and yet his attention could not help but be drawn back to his cock, the seductive slide of her lips up and down his length as she gave him a blowjob.

"Mmmmm..."

Her moan... Oh, it was nothing like a guy's groan, not like Rufus', and the stallion's muzzle wrinkled uncomfortably. No, it wasn't what he wanted to hear and it was a turn-off.

Still... It was not enough to get him to soften. His cock had only been half-hard when she had first slipped it into her muzzle and it was hardening up swiftly, the flare thick, even though it was not engorged. It would take bringing him to the point of orgasm for it to thicken up and expand, throbbing lustfully. It was by far a too-sensitive part of his anatomy, but the vixen didn't care about that one bit as she tongued it, fascinated.

"Gggnnnghhhh..." He groaned, pressing his tongue up against the inside of his front teeth, trying not to be too loud, something pulling deep within his gut. "No... I don't... We don't..."

He could not, after all, speak for what was in her mind. She was the one trying to fuck a gay guy, after all.

Samson snorted, his skin quivering in patches, as if he was trying to shake a fly from his body: it was a leftover reflex from his species in a time long gone by. Every sensation was too much, his skin crawling, eyes half-closed, trying not to shut down.

"Unff... No... Please..."

It was the pleasure, in the end, that rooted him in the moment. It was one more sensation to deal with, warming him through, though the glow spread through him from his crotch up, through his midsection to his chest, down his arms and even to his fingers. The horse left out a breathy exhale, his nostrils flaring widely as he sank back just a little more.

He couldn't help himself. He wondered, dimly, if it was the same for Rufus, pinned on the bed -- well, no, that was wrong. Rufus had been dragged upright with four femfurs to hold him, for he was still thrashing and fighting. If Samson had been feeling very kind to himself, he would have said that it looked like the dog was fighting hard, just for him, but, in all honesty, the dog had given in. Samson would see for himself, in time, just how easy it was to give in when he was forced.

And he couldn't do anything, not as the vixen drew back from him, licking her lips with a low groan.

"Wow, your dick tastes good..." She murmured, tail flicking up a little higher, but not quite wagging. "Mmm -- girls! Get over here! You forgot we got another one to play with."

"What -- no!"

He groaned, shaking his head, though it was too late. In the blink of an eye, he was surrounded by a deer, a magpie and a horse. The last one rocked her hips back and forth, nude from head to toe, with big, full breasts that looked like she needed a considerable bra to support them.

Samson looked. He really looked. And yet...there was no attraction there. Not even a flicker of desire, a stirring of the fire in his loins. If his balls ached, it was only due to the teasing stimulation from the vixen and the fact that he had not gotten off yet, despite having sex with Rufus beforehand.

"Mmm..." The mare said, a palomino with a grey nose, her eyes dark and what Samson supposed was supposed to be alluring. "I can't want to take you... But have you ever had a boobjob, darling? That's got to be why you're going after guys, though I've got to admit, you had good taste with Rufus..."

Samson growled, clamping his jaw shut, ignoring just how hard it ached. He trembled a little, but the mare was down and lowering herself, ignoring the awkward angle. She had something in mind, after all, that she wanted to do to him, whether or not Samson had consented; they really should have considered the consent issue of things, though it was far, far too late for that to come into play.

"Unff..."

He'd never had breasts pressed against him before, much less around his cock, as the soft, pillowy rounds of her tits closed around his cock. The stallion snorted and huffed and, against his will, tipped his head back. But that felt good! Just sensation, yes, and maybe it was something that he could have learned to like if he wasn't paying attention to who was doing it to him. But that wouldn't have been fair to his partner, if he was taking advantage of a femfur just for sex, and that wasn't the sort of thing that Samson would ever have done.

The stallion groaned, head spinning dizzyingly. If he had been standing, he would have crashed down right then and there, a dead weight for the rest of them to deal with. Pre-cum dribbled from the head of his cock, the slit puckering briefly every time a dollop of pre-cum was forced out, his body doing what it needed to, without the consent of his mind.

"Unff... No... Mmm!"

He pressed his lips together tightly, too hard for comfort. He closed his eyes and leaned back, trying to ignore everything. If he pretended he was somewhere else, anywhere else, maybe he could get through it. Rufus had had to go through it too -- hell, the dog was still going through it, forced to fuck a poodle over the end of the bed. Peering at his partner through lowered eyelashes, Samson groaned. It didn't look like Rufus was fighting back that hard anymore, no...

Maybe he didn't have to either. Maybe that meant that he could take what he wanted from it too. And why did it even feel as good as it did when he wasn't at all attracted to the femfur? He didn't like femfurs and...he didn't like the mare who was giving him a boobjob either, lapping at the head of his cock, her tongue playing temptingly across it.

"There you go, baby," she crooned, leaning into him. "You're doing so well..."

"Ugh, Casey, don't make him cream on your tits, gawd," the deer said, tapping a cloven hoof impatiently. "If you're not going to ride the guy, back off."

"No... Please... Rufus... I'm with Rufus..."

"Sure, you are," the deer said, her fur brown with white spots over her hips and rump, though she still had her shirt on, plunging daringly between her breasts to show off her cleavage. "Rufus is busy right now, sugar, so...why don't you enjoy us some? We're just as good as a guy, even if is Rufus..."

They couldn't halt their infatuation with the German Shepherd and that was something, as much as he hated to admit it, that Samson could get behind. He adored Rufus, even though he had had to be a secret boyfriend for so long already. It made sense that so many others were into him too, though Samson was glad that he was the one, over everyone else, that Rufus had chosen. He'd never had any doubts about the canine's commitment to him.

It was different when he was faced with a doe, replacing the mare as she faced him head-on. He couldn't even pretend that there wasn't a pair of tits in his face as she sank onto his cock, someone else propping his cock up so that the head was presented to the deer's pussy, the tight folds of her snatch tucked up between her thighs. Samson trembled. It was nothing like the tantalising pucker of a tail hole, not in the slightest, too soft and too warm, even wet with no lure of lube, ugh...

That really wasn't what he was into. But the stallion didn't know if that was about to change as her wet heat enveloped him, sucking his cock into her body, closing and rippling and clenching. The stallion shuddered, his mouth agape -- but then there was the magpie kissing him, introducing him to what kissing with a beak felt like and also kissing a femfur for the first time. Her soft wings folded around him, gleaming in the tasteful light of the penthouse suite, though Samson didn't know where at all to pull his attention as his cock ached with ardent desire.

"Mmmph..."

He groaned into the kiss, though it was the avian doing most of the kissing. Her tongue danced against his lips as much as he tried to keep them clamped, a kiss that was not as sloppy as some of the ones that he had shared with Rufus had been in the past. That was okay... Well, not okay but it was even kind of nice, comforting in a way that he had not before considered. It was forceful, but it was sweet too, the magpie clearly taking her time to make sure that she didn't catch him with her beak, though it was likely that she was a lot better versed about kissing with a beak than he was at kissing a beak.

"Unff... Nnnph..."

He groaned, head spinning. How could he be so dizzy? There were just so many sensations clawing and snapping at his attention, as if they could drag him to any one point of his body.

The slide of claws over his shoulder.

The hardness of the magpie's beak on his lips.

How wet the deer's pussy was around his cock.

The deer squeezed around him, riding him quickly, as if she was rushing things. Yet her need was not something that Samson had thought about and, really, in that situation, should he even be considering her? She wasn't considering him, even as she rode him furiously, bucking her hips a little when she slammed down, all for an additional touch of sensation. If Samson had been a little more familiar with the anatomy of femfurs, he would have realised that she was using his dick like a sex toy, grinding it up against her G-spot.

"Unff... Ohhhh!"

The magpie freed his muzzle while the deer took the moment for her own, head twisted to the side, whimpering as orgasm claimed her body. Her juices slickened down the length of his cock anymore and it was that sudden rush of heat and tightness, pressure squeezing evenly all over his dick, that had his flare throbbing up to its full size.

And then Samson could not hold back for a moment more, his mind torn as he climaxed inside a femfur for the very first time. Thick spurts filled her, as if he had been holding back and edging for a long time before, but she appeared to relish in it, her moans growing louder, ringing in his ears.

"Oh... Ohhh... Your cooooock!"

They'd forgotten all about showing Samson a good time with femfurs, why they were better than guys when it came to sex. Now, he was just a sex toy, an object for their attention, the horse struggling to comprehend just why it felt so good. He didn't like boobs, he didn't like any of them... But the sensations and the heat, the flowing slickness, how their bodily fluids combined... There was something carnal and lustful about it, perhaps a deeply rooted breeding instinct, that called to him.

No... No, I know what I am, I know what I like...

Yet he didn't have a choice as the doe rose from him, his flare catching in her pussy as if it was not going to slide out from her for a moment. It popped free in a spurt and a splatter of their combined fluids, though it was something similar to how his flare would ping free of a tail hole, if he had been inside Rufus.

Rufus...

His partner... Did that mean that he had cheated? The stallion didn't know what to think, it was not as if he had done anything willingly! He snorted heavily, closing his eyes, his chest heaving, the crisp, clean scent of fresh sweat tickling at his nostrils. It would be darker and muskier as it dried, yet it made him smell more earthen, a musk that Rufus had said that he liked.

12