Watching Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instantly Peter felt the warmth and wetness enveloping his thin 4.5" cock, and Amanda felt hardly anything at all as her husband started pumping his hips whilst lying on top of her.

A minute later it was all over.

Back to now...

Peter sighed contentedly as the memory faded away. By now he knew those pictures he'd sent out would have been seen for sure, and he felt the familiar sensation of excitement and fear that he'd once more willingly shared his wife with other men. It was something he'd thought maybe he would have gotten used to over the last few months, but even now it still produced the same reaction within him. Maybe it always would.

He knew all too well how much Amanda enjoyed both being shown off and his response to it. The first time she'd had him take and send naked photographs of her to someone online had led to the best sex of their marriage, and that had quickly become a regular thing until they'd taken the bigger step of her meeting one of the men they had been chatting with for weeks.

After that first real life meeting, nothing had been the same. It had been so much better.

Now, six months since Peter first got up the courage to suggest his wife go farther than merely talking with and sending naked photos to other men, he was living his dream of regularly watching Amanda experience the sorts of pleasure that he himself had not been able to provide her in their long time together.

He was aware that there were many people, especially men, who found his lifestyle choice shocking and abhorrent. Long before he'd first broached the subject with his wife, Peter had been reading cuckold sex stories on the Internet and he'd been shocked by the vehemently negative comments left on them by some, not that they had put him off. If anything, seeing those nasty words had only served to excite him more, adding a whole different taboo element to his fantasy and making him want to live it out all the more. And now he was.

The early ventures into the life of a cuckold had been terrifying, but the pleasure he'd experienced each time when Amanda had come home after a trip to meet her latest lover had been worth every second of it. Peter had never even hoped he would have enjoyed it as much as he did whilst stroking himself as his wife gave him a detailed account of what she'd done, and what had been done to her.

Those first experiments had, of course, led to more escalations over the weeks and months as husband and wife found that this new dimension to their marriage opened up exciting and pleasurable opportunities for both to enjoy together, culminating in Peter eventually tagging along on one of Amanda's trips and being present to actually witness and enjoy watching his wife spend time with one of her extramarital lovers. And that had almost right away become the norm.

"Breakfast is almost ready," Peter announced as he checked on the toast, making sure it was only slightly browned like Amanda preferred.

"I told you not to disturb me!" Amanda shouted back from the living room, her voice edged with annoyance.

"Sorry," Peter called back as he started to plate up the food he'd prepared. He was right in the middle of it when the doorbell rang.

The sound startled him, but not nearly as much as the hard and insistent rap of knuckles on the door almost immediately following it did. Whoever it was, they clearly didn't want to be kept waiting too long.

"For God's sake, get the door will you!" Amanda demanded from the other room, her annoyance now becoming more like outright anger in her tone.

Leaving the breakfast half served, Peter rushed down the hallway that led from the kitchen to the front door before whomever was disturbing them at this early hour got the chance to bang again.

"Hello? Oh..." Peter looked surprised when he opened the door and saw a very familiar face smiling back at him, although it was several inches higher than his own.

"Hi Pete," Matt said as, without invitation, he walked into Peter's house showing him no respect at all. He was treating it like it was his own place, and showing all the bravado and confidence that came from being both young and a star on the University rugby team.

Peter stood aside without comment as the tall, muscular twenty year old stepped through the door. Even if he had been of a mind to deny him entrance, there was little he could have done to prevent him anyway, so it was lucky that this particular twenty year old was regularly having sex with Amanda whilst Peter watched and jerked off, and thus was always welcome in their house.

Peter always felt inferior when he was in Matt's presence. He was more than half Peter's age and physically so imposing. At 6'1" Matt was a good five inches taller than the man whose wife he was fucking on a practically weekly basis. Today he was dressed casually in a t-shirt that showed off the impressive bulges in his arms and chest, his body toned thanks to hours of running and weights in the gym, and a pair of shorts that equally displayed his thick thighs and calves.

It was more than just his physical stature that made Peter feel he couldn't stack up though. Matt exuded an assurance that was intimidating, and he had an easy smile that was halfway to a smirk, letting those around him know that he was in charge in all situations.

"Is Mandy home?" Matt inquired as he casually looked down the hallway into the kitchen, seeing if he could spot Amanda anywhere for himself.

"Yes, she's in the living room catching up on some work," Peter informed the visitor, slightly bowing his head and not meeting his gaze when the younger man turned to look at him.

"Great! Say, those pictures you sent last night were something special Pete," Matt grinned as he said the words, his blue eyes lighting up as he spoke.

"Thanks," Peter mumbled back, not sure what else to say. He always felt a little tongue-tied when talking to Amanda's lovers, never sure how he should address them nor the correct things to say.

Matt didn't mind, intact he rather enjoyed the power he felt when making small talk with his lover's husband. It was almost as much fun seeing Peter be slightly uncomfortable around him as it was having Amanda be his willing slut in the bedroom. Almost, but not quite.

"I loved the ones of her stretched by that dildo. Your wife sure loves the big cocks Pete," Matt said, taking every opportunity to humiliate the older man that little bit more, and delighting in his discomfort.

"Yes, she sure does," was all Peter could think to say in reply at that moment.

"I'd best go and give her one then, huh?" Matt chuckled and slapped Peter on the shoulder with his strong right hand, before turning away from him and confidently walking down the hallway and into the kitchen without seeking permission first, and not even looking back to see if the other man was following him. Peter trailed a few steps behind.

Despite how Matt had spoken to him, and what the young man was about to do with his wife, Peter was actually feeling really excited and aroused. Normally they arranged visits from Amanda's lovers in advance, so having one just show up unexpectedly was a very happy surprise.

"Having breakfast?" Matt enquired pleasantly, nodding to the plates as he stood with his arms folded over his big barrel chest now they were in the kitchen.

"Yes, just finished making it," Peter informed him, disliking the small talk as ever.

"Be a pal and save me some, will you? I'm sure I'll have worked up a big appetite when I've finally finished with Mandy," Matt smirked.

Unable to ignore that, or control his response to it, Peter let out a groan. He felt the familiar sensation of humiliation and arousal mix within himself, a potent combination that he knew well.

"Honey?" Peter called out to his wife, eager now for things to progress.

"I told you not to disturb me!" Amanda shouted back from the other room.

"Mandy! Get your arse out here!" Matt called, his voice commanding and assertive, everything that Peter wasn't. Again the older man felt inferior and small standing there in his presence.

Responding to his voice, Amanda suddenly appeared in the doorway that led between the two rooms. She had a look of pure surprise on her beautiful face, her eyes wide and mouth hung open as she stared at her young lover for a moment, almost like she didn't believe he was really there.

"Matt? Oh my God!" Amanda cried excitedly and ran across the floor, totally ignoring her husband, and literally jumping into the other man's arms. Wrapping her legs around his waist she brought her lips to her lover's and began kissing him deep and passionately as he held her off the ground like she weighed nothing at all.

Peter watched on as his wife made out with another man right in front of him like he was invisible. He felt envious of how easily Matt was able to hold her up like he was, his strong arms around her waist and his hands cupping her arse cheeks, squeezing the small round orbs of flesh as Amanda's lips mushed against his and their tongues pushed into each other's mouths.

"Is Danny coming too?" Amanda asked after a few more seconds of kissing her young lover, finally pulling her lips from his to speak, but still gazing into his eyes lustily.

"Sorry, just me this time. Danny is stuck in an English lecture he couldn't miss, even for your sweet arse," Matt smiled and slapped Amanda's backside firmly with one hand, making her squeal loudly and giggle.

Peter felt a momentary disappointment that Amanda's other lover wouldn't be joining the fun today. The best night of his life had been a month ago when he'd sat in a corner of their bedroom and watched his wife indulge in a filthy threesome with the two students.

Matt and Danny had used Amanda in ways Peter had never dreamed of that night as they'd spent over three hours using and abusing her body. They'd delighted in having his wife on her knees as they stood either side of her, big hard cocks throbbing and stood straight out, whilst Amanda was made to suck one then the other, both students sharing her mouth. That was only the beginning though, and soon the action had moved to the bed where she was fucked silly, sometimes by them individually, sometimes by them together.

Peter had been mesmerized as he'd watched Amanda suck one cock noisily and eagerly whilst another was driven deep and forcefully into her dripping cunt from behind. Matt and Danny had swapped positions often, and Amanda had not hesitated in taking their shafts into her mouth even when they were slick and fresh from her hole. She would never suck her husband after he'd been inside her, but she was more than willing to give that sort of treatment to her young lovers.

There was one more surprise for Peter too that night, when Amanda had been made to beg the boys to spray her face in their combined cum. He had always wanted to give his wife a facial, but Amanda had been dead set against it, calling him a pervert for wanting to do such a thing.

He'd lost count of the amount of times that Amanda had climaxed during their dual assault on her. Seeing his wife experience that much pleasure, hearing her screams of utter delight as she'd come over and over, it had been a magical experience.

Peter hoped to have a repeat performance of that one day, but today he'd have to be satisfied with just watching one fit and handsome twenty year old fuck his forty year old wife wife silly instead of two it seemed. He wasn't about to complain though.

"Don't you have lectures too?" Amanda inquired, and slowly rubbed her small breasts against Matt's chest, smiling as she felt her nipples grow erect and rub against the thin material of her shirt.

"None that I couldn't miss for you this morning," Matt grinned before he leaned his head forwards and kissed the mature blonde again.

Peter stood a few feet away, watching but staying silent, as he had been since his wife had first entered the kitchen. He could feel the bulge in his pants as his cock responded to his arousal. He got so turned on hearing Amanda moan as the young man's hands squeezed her arse cheeks again through her lounge pants whilst they made out passionately for a few seconds.

"Did you get my pictures?" Amanda asked excitedly once they'd broken apart once more.

"Why do you think I came over?" Matt replied with a sparkle in his blue eyes and a cheeky smile on his lips.

"I knew you'd like them, I was thinking of you and Danny whilst I used that toy!" Amanda exclaimed with a huge smile on her face, looking directly into her lover's eyes and ignoring her husband totally, as she had since Matt had arrived.

"Wishing it was the real thing, right?" Matt asked with a grin as he dropped Amanda back onto her feet, meaning she now had to crane her head up to keep her eyes on his since he towered over her.

"Of course!" Amanda giggled and Peter watched as she brought her left hand up and cupped Matt's crotch, rubbing the impressive bulge in his shorts slowly.

For the first time since his wife had entered the room, Matt looked at Peter with that same cocky smirk he always had when he spoke to the older man.

"Mandy and I are going upstairs Pete, don't forget what I said about breakfast," Matt said with a wink, practically dismissing Peter as nothing more than a servant, there to provide what the young man needed when he called for it. In truth that was pretty much the case.

Amanda seemed to remember for the first time that her husband was actually in the room with them. She looked at him with a more chilly expression, showing none of the warmth she had when looking at Matt.

"Those plates need cleaning up before you even think about following us," Amanda said to Peter before she turned her attention back to Matt, her face lighting up again as soon as she did.

Peter didn't get the chance to reply, because before he could say a word his wife was scooped off her feet by her tall and strong young lover and carried giggling in his arms towards the staircase that led from the kitchen to the bedrooms on the second level of their house.

He watched them go and felt a surge of excitement as his head was flooded with filthy thoughts of what they may be to come. He wanted to rush to the bedroom himself, see everything from the start from his customary position on the chair that was now permanently placed in the corner of the bedroom he shared with Amanda, but he knew he couldn't do that. First he needed to dispose of the rapidly cooling breakfast he'd made, just as his wife had told him.

Loud giggling and cooing filtered down the stairs as Peter hurried to scrape the bacon and other foodstuffs into the bin and rinse off the plates and pans. He listened and tried to imagine what was happening, his heart pounding as he suspected Matt was probably stripping his wife naked, peeling off her clothes to expose her slim body.

"Oh yes, so big!" Amanda's voice sounded so eager and excited as it met his ears, and Peter felt sure she must have just pulled Matt's shorts down to expose his big, throbbing, hard cock. That thought made his own much more modestly sized member throb as he placed the first plate on the sink rack to dry.

It took no more than two or three minutes for him to clear up, but it felt more like an hour to Peter. As he quickly worked he was treated to snippets from overhead, moans and gasps, as well as the giggles that often accompanied Amanda building up to another fuck session with one of her lovers. It allowed Peter to build up images in his mind, each more filthy than the last as his arousal grew all the stronger.

Once he'd finished, the cuckold husband rushed up the stairs, listening keenly as the sounds coming from his bedroom grew louder with every step. He realised that Amanda had left the door wide open, no doubt so he would hear the pleasure spilling out, but it also meant he could slip in to watch without disturbing her and Matt.

Peter stopped when he reached the top of the staircase and just listened for a moment. He could hear low moans of pleasure emanating from his bedroom and felt that all too familiar sensation of anticipation building inside as he prepared to watch his wife fuck another man once again.

There was something very intoxicating about just listening in to the action going on, standing near the door but out of sight of Amanda and her lover, it gave Peter a thrill and he waited just a little longer than he normally would to enjoy it. It made it feel like he was doing something wrong, spying on his own wife and he found he loved it.

"Oh yeah, that feels good," Matt's voice drifted out of the room and Peter shuddered, his small cock pulsing in his pants and begging for attention.

A long groan that was clearly from Amanda followed and that pushed all of Peter's buttons. He held his breath, feeling his heart pounding in his chest, and then let out a long slow sigh before he stepped into the doorway to the bedroom and got a look at what he'd been listening to.

The sight that greeted Peter made his mouth fall open. Matt was laid flat on his back on his marital bed, the place where he and Amanda slept and made love. The young man was completely at ease, with his hands linked behind his head resting on the pillows. He was fully naked, his toned muscular body on show, and kneeling with her knees either side of his thick legs was Amanda.

Just like her lover, she was naked too, her slim body looking just as radiant as ever despite her age. She was bent forwards and had roughly half of Matt's hard cock in her mouth, eagerly sucking it as she bobbed her head up and down, blonde hair falling over most of her face but leaving enough on show so that her husband could see what was happening clearly enough.

Peter watched enraptured, unable to take his eyes off the show. Amanda was beautiful at the best of times, but when she was engaged in a sexual liaison everything was heightened for him. He couldn't help but let his gaze linger on the size of Matt's shaft as Amanda sucked it too. He'd seen it multiple times and it never failed to draw out a pang of jealousy deep inside, not because it was at least half as long again as his own cock, but because of the thickness the young man was packing, as well as the length.

The pair on the bed ignored him watching them entirely, both too focused on their own actions and pleasures to be bothered to look his way, and Peter took the opportunity to slip into the bedroom and quietly and unnoticed walk to the far corner where the chair awaited him. He knew the drill very well by now, he could watch and enjoy himself but he had no part to play, nor was he to voice his opinions or desires unless asked first. He was a viewer only, like a man watching a performance at the theatre, with his wife the star.

As Peter hurriedly got comfy in the corner, removing his hard cock from his pants and starting to stroke his shaft, his wife Amanda was even more eagerly sucking on Matt. She had her small pale hand wrapped around the base, holding his big cock upright as she slid her lips down the top four inches, lathering the thick warm flesh in a liberal amount of her saliva as she sucked deeply and cooed happily whilst doing so.

For his part, Matt was merely letting the older woman do all the work. He was the very essence of relaxed, laid back and just watching Amanda worship and pleasure him with her mouth. His eyes were roaming from her face to her small perky breasts, and whilst he wasn't actively thinking about Peter in the corner watching the action, he could feel his gaze. It made Matt smile.

"Oh shit Mandy, you're an excellent cock sucker!" Matt said with a grin. His praise was more for her husband's benefit than Amanda's, but she took the compliment and felt a bloom of pride anyway, feeling good that her skills were being appreciated by her young lover.