Watching Buffy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"She doesn't have to know anything about it," Buffy pouted playfully. "I suppose you'll have to fuck her once in a while. She'll expect it." She undulated her phenomenal body, rubbing her naked breasts against his chest. "But you can think of me. You can pretend it's me."

"I don't think I'll be able to help it," Giles said, sinking his teeth into the smooth strip of muscle along her shoulder.

"Ouch!" she squealed happily.

She inserted his stiff cock into her slit and they began fucking slowly, still standing next to the bed.

"And maybe I can come down and visit you on vacations," Buffy panted. "And you can send her out for groceries or something, and we can fuck like crazy before she gets back. Uh! Oh, that feels good!"

But now that he'd started, Giles couldn't get the erotic possibilities out of his mind. After all, Jenny was a beautiful woman herself. Just think of being in bed with the two of them at the same time! The very thought of it made his already stiff prick swell and hammer violently.

"Or maybe we could persuade her to do it with us," he suggested, breathing in Buffy's ear and tonguing it at the same time.

"Oh!" Buffy gasped. "Oh God, wouldn't that be beautiful?"

She began writhing more heatedly against him, jamming her wet cunt down on his upthrust meat.

"Oh baby, baby!" she moaned. "But right now just fuck me. Hold me tight and fuck my cunt hard, hard!"

She drew him down onto her bed. Her golden thighs yawned open to receive him. She lifted her legs and locked them around his neck, wanting to feel the fullest penetration possible. Her body melted with love for her Watcher, and when he slid his long cock into her she began to boil over immediately with skimming spasms of climax.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" she whimpered into his ear as they began a slow simmering fuck that soon became a firestorm of surging, rupturing need and fulfillment.

***

One week ago.

Giles was unconvinced. If there was one thing he expected from Buffy, it was willfulness, and yet she had acquiesced to their arrangement so strongly it might've been her own idea. As well, despite the fact that she'd been so desperate she'd willingly had a one-night stand with a vampire, just a few days after their first fuck she was putting him off, saying she wasn't in the mood for a repeat performance. She did it in the most solicitous manner possible, of course, saying she didn't want to get addicted to him, and he was sure there was some concern for his well-being in there. He wasn't a young man anymore and he knew there was evidence in the Council archives about men who'd had poor experiences trying to keep up with Slayer libidos.

But he wouldn't be a Watcher if he didn't make sure. On her next patrol, Giles followed Buffy through the graveyard. It was easy—Buffy wasn't making an effort to discourage pursuit, as part of her patrolling was drawing out vampires, and Giles could be quite stealthy when he wished. It wasn't until four vampires had been slain that Giles lost track of Buffy.

Giles went to where he'd seen her last. He easily picked up her trail. High heels did not make for inconspicuous tracks. He followed them to a crypt. The chain securing the gate was undone, the lock broken. As Giles examined it, he heard a sudden moan that made him freeze in his tracks. It was a young woman's voice, hoarse and full of pleasure.

"Unnnhhh, shit, yessss, fuck meeeeee!" Buffy wailed.

"Baby, I can't believe how tight you are!" a male voice growled. It sounded familiar.

Giles put his hands on either half of the gate and opened it very slowly and carefully, not making a sound. Crouching down, he descended the staircase, just enough so he could see the whole of the room. He looked in and barely suppressed a jealous snarl. It was a familiar voice, alright. The same vampire as before. Randall.

Randall and Buffy were naked on the stone floor. Randall was on top of her, lying between her widely spread legs, fucking her like crazy. His trim ass knotted and jerked and their naked bodies slapped together. Buffy was clawing at his shoulders, and her pretty face was all contorted with pleasure.

"Unnnnhhhhh, fuck it to me, fuck meeeeee!" she moaned.

Giles felt his cock stiffen. It happened so fast, he almost yelped. He looked down and saw that his big prick was trying to batter its way out of his jeans. He'd never intentionally spied on anybody making love before, and he couldn't believe what a powerful turn-on it was.

He felt angry and jealous, too, but mostly he felt insane lust as he watched Randall fucking his Slayer. He was sure Randall hadn't thought of fucking Buffy until he had picked up on Buffy's hot need. Giles had had the same thing happen to him. The girl was dangerous.

But you couldn't resist her. There she was, young and beautiful and horny out of her mind, just aching for a man to give her some relief. Giles had been glad to help out, and now Randall was doing his bit to soothe the lusty young Slayer. Giles couldn't blame him for that.

He relaxed, grinning, as he watched them fuck. He really couldn't be jealous of Randall, since they'd both done the same thing in the same situation. Besides, it was a real adventure to be watching an attractive young couple fuck. Giles got off on it. He wasn't about to stop spying. The only distraction was his almost painful hard-on.

"Oooooh, God, honey, do it harder!" Buffy whimpered. "Fuck my brains out, Randall!"

"I'm trying!" Randall panted, leering up at her.

He sped up, fucking her in high gear, and now Giles could hear a lewd sucking noise made by Randall's thick cock as it reamed out Buffy. Giles could also hear the floor creaking and the steady slap-slap of naked bodies coming together. It was all driving him wild.

He wanted to slip out his cock and jack off, but he felt amiss satisfying himself like that when there was a real problem afoot. Buffy's lust would have to be met. He just couldn't let the Slayer run around fucking everyone in Sunnydale, human or demon. If nothing else, word of it would get out and totally erode her authority and respect. Even if she didn't place the due importance on that, he knew how crucial it was to her continued success and survival. Crucial enough that he had breached his own oaths to try and satisfy her. But evidently, he wasn't enough. A new solution would have to be found.

Meanwhile he stored up his hot lust as he watched the young couple fucking each other like rutting animals. Buffy had squeezed her eyes shut and bared her teeth in a lusty grimace. She was teetering on the brink of climax but greedily holding it back, prolonging the delicious sensations of fucking. Randall powered into her like a pile driver.

"Oooooh, shit, I love it!" she wailed.

She arched her slim body till her ass left the ground, greedily rubbing her clit against Randall's jackhammering shaft and taking his meat clear to her cervix. A second later she stiffened, gasped, and then began to convulse hard as a powerful orgasm ripped through her.

"Ooooooh, you did it to meeeee!" she howled. "I'm cominggggggg!"

Randall groaned when her tiny cunt went into squeezing spasms around his meat, but he managed not to come. He wasn't through having fun with her yet. Giles could certainly understand that. Randall went on fucking Buffy hard and fast as she came, and finally she flopped back limp and gasping.

"Ummmmm, Randall, that was so good!" she, gurgled.

"Want some more?" Randall asked.

Are you kidding? Giles thought. She wants all she can get.

"Oh, yeah!" Buffy cried eagerly.

Randall rolled off her and flipped her into the doggy position. She looked so inviting on her hands and knees, with her cute little ass up in the air. Giles had a wild urge to charge in there and cram his cock into her before Randall could get to her.

But he had a better plan than that, and it involved a little patience. If he just waited for the right time, he could really have an adventure. Trying to ignore his achingly swollen balls, he remained out of sight, spying. Randall knelt behind Buffy and started easing his steel-hard cock into her cunt.

"Unnnhhh, yeah, get into me!" Buffy moaned, clawing the floor. "Give me every inch of that big thing!"

Giles shivered with longing as he listened to her lust-hoarse voice. He remembered her moaning like that for him, begging for his cock, drenching it with her molten cream in her near-virgin cunt. He ached to fuck her again—and he knew he was going to get his wish. His plan couldn't fail.

Right now, though, he had to watch another guy fucking her, and he had to admit he didn't mind at all. Maybe he was some kind of pervert, but he was really getting off on spying. He focused on Randall's massive blue-veined cock as it hammered in and out of Buffy's dripping pussy.

"Unnnhhh, yeah, fuck my pussy!" Buffy babbled, clawing hard at her own body. "Fuck me forever!"

She was just the horniest little thing Giles had ever seen, and he could tell that Randall was pretty amazed by her, too. She'd fucked Giles that morning, then she'd made it with him again in the afternoon, and now she was getting it on with Randall, all in the space of twelve hours. That was one horny lady, all right. By now she must have lost track of her orgasms, but she was greedily working toward another one. One man wasn't enough for her.

"Faster!" she whimpered. "Harder!"

Randall was red-faced with effort by now as he pounded his cock into her ever-hungry pussy. His flat belly smacked loudly against her ass, and she had to dig her nails into the space being tiles to keep from being knocked over by the impact. But she sure wasn't complaining about his roughness. She loved it.

"Yeah, that's it, you big bastard, fuck the living shit out of me!" she groaned. "Ohhh, shit, yesssss!"

Giles almost came in his jeans just listening to her. He knew her tiny cunt was scorching hot now, greedy and squeezing. Randall must be ready to shoot ten gallons of cum. But he was trying to bring Buffy along with him when he came, and he didn't have much longer to wait.

He went into overdrive, pounding his cock into her as fast and hard as he could, and a second later she threw back her head and howled in ecstasy. Her petite body convulsed. Randall moaned, shuddered, and yelled as her spasming cunt clamped around his prick.

"Oooooooh, shit, baby, you did it, I'm comingggggg!" Buffy wailed.

Randall pulled out of her, evidently prolonging Buffy's climax by the new scream she gave, and came around to aim his prick at her face like he was taking her hostage.

"Take my load, baby—unnnggghhhh!" Randall bellowed.

He came right in her face. Buffy screamed, but her scream was a short, choppy one, cut off when the vampire aimed his ejaculation right for the inviting, open cavern of her mouth. Buffy clamped her lips tightly shut then, knowing she would be drowned if she let him fill her up with cum at such close range. His seed smashed into her face like fists that just wouldn't stop hitting. Randall waved the heavy stream back and forth, striking her cheeks and nose and lips and eyes. All that Buffy could smell or taste or feel was cum.

It was time for Giles to make his entrance. He'd waited patiently for just the right moment, and this was it. The way he figured it, Randall would be temporarily fucked out, but Buffy would still be hot and horny. The vampire might not be glad to see Giles, but Buffy would be.

He walked into the room grinning, and the couple froze.

"That will be quite enough of that," Giles drawled, cleaning his glasses. "I heard you having a party in here, and I decided to invite myself. I hope that's okay with both of you."

"Giles, what... what are you—" Buffy sputtered, but as Giles put his glasses on and she saw his eyes, she realized that he had less than zero interest in asking her questions.

"You," Giles said, directing his gaze and an accusatory finger at Randall. "Leave us. And if I were you, I'd suggest departing Sunnydale. Your services are no longer required."

Something in Giles's manner told the vampire that despite the Englishman's age, despite his manners, despite everything at all about his appearance, that this was a suggestion he should take. Barely pausing to pull on his pants, Randall fled.

Cum was dripping off Buffy's face like fat teardrops. "Giles, I... I'm so sorry. You were so great, you were wonderful, you fucked me so good, but it just... it's not enough. It's never enough."

Giles nodded solemnly. "Then it's a good thing you have two Watchers at the moment. Now, please, reach back and open your buttocks. You've made me more than a little randy and I'm in no mood for—what's the Americanism?—'sloppy seconds'? I'll require a hole that's lain dormant this evening."

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12