Watching Dena Watch Me Ch. 08

Story Info
Sister Delilah gives me a treat.
4k words
4.64
8.7k
12

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers

On Kate's last night off Delilah and I had to behave. Dena had come home and Kate's sister came over to have dinner with us and visit awhile.

At one point my sister-in-law got up to use the restroom and I made an excuse to go to my office to look for something. I knew I'd probably not see anything if she was just using the toilet, but it's just so addictive, anything I see them do in their privacy excites me. I didn't see anything on the cam at first and then the top of her head appeared in the bottom corner.

I was so intent on staring at the screen to see if she would do anything, I nearly jumped out of my skin when a hand rested on my shoulder from behind. "Del! Jesus you nearly gave me a heart attack! What are you doing? Kate's going to get suspicious that we all excused ourselves from the living room."

"Well that's no fair little Bro. What....you come in here for all the fun and I have to stand lookout for you? Let me see." she said as she stepped around me and took my phone from my hand.

I looked at what was on the screen and saw that Kate's sister was standing at the mirror. She leaned way in to it and was picking something from her teeth. When she was satisfied she had gotten it, she straightened back up and turned sideways to the mirror and looked at herself. She stood on her tiptoes while watching her side profile in the mirror. She turned and did the same with the other side. She then smoothed something out on her shorts and reached up to her heavy looking breasts and jogged them around a bit. Satisfied everything looked good she walked out of the bathroom.

I took my phone back from Delilah "Now we have to go back in at different times or they'll wonder what's up."

"Oh chill out Bro, maybe I just wanted to come to your office to check out the certificates and awards on your walls." Delilah harped as she walked around my office looking at the framed documents on the walls. "Impressive little Bro, such a professional man turns a woman on." she had made the circuit of my office and now stood in front of me.

Delilah placed her hand on my chest and bent her knees and let her hand slide down my body to the waist band of my shorts where she stopped. She then stood back up and walked out of my office saying out loud as she went through the door "Very impressive brother, I'm so proud of all your achievements."

I rolled my eyes and walked out behind her and went back to the living room.

The next day we all went to the lake for a picnic. We had a good time but it was mostly uneventful. At one point though, while Kate and Dena were packing things up to leave, Delilah asked me to take her picture. I walked with her to a bench that was beside an ornamental fountain. She gave me her phone and went to sit on the bench. She got her pose just right and said "Go ahead."

I snapped off a couple shots and saw Delilah uncross her legs and let them fall open. She was wearing a loose flowy sun dress and now I could clearly see she had no panties on!

"Make sure you take plenty so I can pick the good ones." Delilah said with her mischievous look. She feined that she was straightening her dress out and held it up so that I had a perfect view of her bare legs and spread pussy.

I turned to see what Kate and Dena were doing and saw that they had gotten everything packed and put in the car and were walking towards us. I walked over and sat next to Delilah on the bench and told Kate to take a couple pictures of me with my sister. I didn't really care about the pictures, I needed to sit down a minute to hide the full blown erection my sister had just caused.

We got home around dark and Kate went straight in to get ready for work. I had a few legitimate things to do in my office while Delilah and Dena chatted in the den. Kate peeked in a bit later to say goodnight and off to work she went.

I was in my bedroom to put some night clothes on when Delilah came in and hurried over to me. She pulled me down to sit on the edge of the bed and said "Get your phone out, Dena went to take a shower."

I quickly fumbled my phone out and opened the cam app. There was Dena standing at the sink wiping her makeup off. Good, we hadn't missed anything yet. We both watched as Dena pulled her shirt over her head and revealed her bra covered tits. The bra cups were low cut and her juicy tits overflowed the top a bit. We both watched as her tits jostled around with her movements.

Next Dena started to pull her tight bottoms down. She struggled a bit, pushing each side down alternately, her panties rolling down with them getting tangled. As she was struggling to step out of her pants I noticed one tit had come out of her bra enough to see the upper part of her areola. I felt Delilah lean forward getting closer to the phone screen. She was loving this.

Dena had escaped her pants and now reached behind to unclasp her bra and let her heavy breasts roll out. She stood in front of the mirror, rubbing her tits, turning this way and that examining her nude body. As she stepped into the shower I felt Delilah's hand creep over to my leg and move up to my already stiff cock. "This is really turning me on lil Bro."

She rubbed my cock through my shorts for a minute then stood up and turned to me. She kneeled and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. My cock sprang out of my shorts and made an audible slap against my belly. Delilah leaned forward and began rubbing all around my prick, occasionally cupping my balls in her hand. My sister then took my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue while working up some saliva for lube. She started bobbing up and down on me, taking my whole length all the way inside each time she went down. She worked my cock like this for a while and suddenly stopped to look up at me "Don't forget the camera." she said.

I looked at my phone as she said this and Dena was just stepping out of the shower. I stared at my stepdaughter's naked body as my sister expertly worked my cock in and out of her throat. I was in pure ecstasy. Dena finished toweling off and began to put her night clothes on. "Del, she's almost done. We've got to stop or she'll see us for sure."

Delilah just kept bobbing up and down and then paused, "Let her watch." she managed to say with her mouth full.

I was terrified. We can't do this, surely she'll go straight to her mom and tell this time right? I was also in such a heightened state of arousal thinking about Dena watching me get sucked off by my sister that I threw caution to the wind. I was sitting on the end of the bed so from the angle Dena could see in, she would be able to see my side profile with Delilah's head bobbing up and down in my lap. I still had a good angle to see her with the closet mirror without her knowing I could see her.

I saw Dena leaving the bathroom on the cam and I laid my phone down to watch the mirror. As Dena passed my door she peered inside my room. She stopped dead and stared at the scene on the end of the bed.

Delilah was going at a steady pace, up and down between my legs, her mouth making squishy sounds from the buildup of saliva filling her mouth. I had no doubt Dena could easily hear that. Dena just stood there staring as Delilah devoured my cock. At one point Dena put her hand against the wall and I realized she had her other hand down her pants and was steadying herself against the wall. That Dena was playing with her pussy, while "spying" on her stepdad getting blown by his sister put me over the edge.

I began to fill Delilah's mouth with my hot seed. My hips were bucking and I thrust myself into her mouth and pumped a stream of cum at the same time, straight into Delilah's throat. Delilah started coughing from the jet of cum in her throat and she sat back on her heels. I saw Dena turn and run down the hallway fearing she'd get caught.

My last few spurts of cum landed on Delilah's legs as she coughed up my cum. Saliva mixed with my still warm cum was drooling off of her bottom lip and running down to her chin. Some dripped into her lap and some oozed its way down her neck.

Delilah had stopped coughing and I realized she was now laughing. "Good God lil Bro, where are you storing all of that at? You nearly drowned me!" she exclaimed while she coughed a few more times between giggles. "Did she watch us?"

"Oh yes, she was enjoying it very much from the looks of it. Until we scared her off with that spectacular ending." I was laughing with Delilah now.

I reached under her arms and lifted her to the bed with me. We lay on our sides and laughed a bit more until I took Delilah into my arms and we started making out. I dipped my tongue inside her mouth chasing hers across her lips. I could taste the salty bitterness of my cum on her lips and in her mouth.

We lay like this for hours it seemed but was probably only 30 minutes. Delilah pushed her panties off her legs and rolled herself on top of me straddling my hips. My cock had hardened again with our mouth play and my sister's pussy was now smashing it against my body. She wiggled her hips back and forth, I could feel the warm dampness of her pussy smothering my cock.

Delilah placed her hands on my chest and raised her ass in the air. She slowly brought herself down until she found the swollen head of my cock with her entrace. With one hand she reached between us and grasped my cock, rubbing it up and down her pussy until it was slick enough with her juices for easy penetration. That taken care of, she lined my cock up with her entrance and slowly lowered herself onto me.

I felt the heat of her arousal envelope my engorged head, and as I slowly entered my sister I could tell that she was soaking wet inside. She lowered herself until I was fully inside her. She let herself fall forward so we could kiss as we made love. Delilah slowly worked her hips back and forth, side to side as I ran my hands down her back to cup her soft ass cheeks. Her ass was firm but her skin so soft to the touch.

Each time her hips came forward I pulled her into me and thrust myself deep inside her. I held her a moment, grinding my pelvic bone into her clit, pressing against it hard. Delilah would finally move her hips back and I would let my cock slowly slide out of her pussy until just the head was still inside. I would wiggle my hips a bit and then thrust upwards as she came back down hard on me.

We did this for a long time. Bringing each other to the edge so many times, then backing off, teasing each other until we couldn't take it anymore and then would resume our love making. I felt myself begin to tremble and knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back this time, Delilah sensed this and we let our bodies take over.

Delilah was thrusting her hips back and forth faster and faster while I met every one with a powerful thrust of my own. As I felt myself boil over and begin to pump jets of hot cum into my sister, she slammed both her fists into my chest and threw her head back. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut as her hips started bucking wildly. I was pulling her down onto me as tightly as I could with her bucking, grinding against each other, my seed spilling deep inside of her. Delilah lifted her head, mouth open but no sound coming out, she pounded her fists against my chest and her whole body began convulsing.

As her body slowed and I felt her relax, my cock spasmed one more time inside Delilah, finally emptied of its load. I felt Delilah squeeze my cock with her kegel muscles which I returned by flexing my cock inside her. This set off a chain reaction of her squeezing and me flexing for a few moments. Finally Delilah slumped her whole body forward onto me and I felt her relax. I held her in my arms, still inside her. As my cock started to soften it slid from inside my sister and I felt a warm trickle of our fluids fall onto me and run down my thigh to the bed sheet.

Delilah rolled off of me and lay beside me turned to her side. I turned to her and put my arms around her and just held her. We lay like this until we started to get sleepy and decided we better get Delilah to her bed before we both fell asleep in mine. I walked with her to the den and held her until she fell asleep in my arms. I slid out from under her and went to bed.

The next morning I had work to do in my office and Kate was sleeping in from working overnight. Delilah and Dena had decided to go do some window shopping.

The were out most of the day and came home just as Kate and I had finished making dinner. After dinner we all got some drinks and went to the patio out back. We talked awhile and drank some wine, all except Kate who had to go to work soon. As a nurse, Kate hardly drank even when she didn't have a shift to work. Soon Kate got up to get ready for work and the rest of us stayed and drank some more.

A bit later Kate stepped out to the patio to say goodnight and left for work. By this time Delilah and Dena had gotten pretty tipsy from their wine. I had a bit of a buzz myself and was enjoying myself sitting out here with the girls.

The conversation was currently about dating life, as Dena and Delilah were both single. Delilah asked Dena about boyfriends and she answered she was seeing someone off and on, Jack. I rolled my eyes at the mention of idiot boy and Delilah noticed my disgusted expression. She smirked at this. Delilah then asked if they had a good sex life. Even in her tipsy state Dena blushed and didn't answer saying it was embarrassing talking about that around me. I got up to excuse myself to the bathroom so they could talk in private.

As I was coming back down the hall I met Delilah coming around the corner. She said Dena went to her bedroom and she was tired too so was coming to tell me goodnight. I was kind of bummed thinking we weren't going to fool around but I respected my sister enough to let her decide when and what she wants to do.

We hugged and as Delilah got to the end of the hall she stopped and said "Make sure you check Dena's bedroom cam....you wouldn't want to miss anything."

Delilah needn't have said that to me, it was part of my nightly routine now. I got ready for bed, laid down and turned my cam app on. Dena was laying in her bed staring at her phone which is what she does with most of her time in bed. I watched her for a little bit to see if she would do anything. I was hoping the wine would make her feel good enough to do a little playing tonight. After a few minutes I saw Dena lay her phone down and look towards her door. Just then Delilah walked into her room and sat on the bed next to her. "So Jack just isn't pleasing you in bed like you want huh?" Delilah asked.

"No, all he cares about is getting himself off. He never gets me off, I usually have to take care of that by myself afterwards." Dena complained.

"I have been there so many times, I'm sorry you haven't found the right one yet." Delilah said.

"The guys are just so rough and don't know how to touch me, you know." Dena was almost pouting.

Delilah scooted closer to Dena, put her arm around her and brought Dena's head to her chest. "Yes honey, boys can sometimes be a little crude. Most have a one track mind to just get their rocks off and to hell with anyone else."

I noticed Delilah's hand had come to rest on Dena's knee and it was creeping ever so slowly up her leg. When it got to the hem of her shorts and started its way inside Dena sat up and stared at Delilah. "Aunt Del........" she started.

"Shhhh, let aunt Del take care of you sweety." Delilah whispered as she leaned Dena back onto the bed.

Delilah now laid down beside Dena, propped up by her elbow, and started caressing her shoulders. She traced her fingers over her shoulders and down her arms to her fingertips. She did each arm in turn several times before sliding her finger across Dena's pajama top. As she drew her nails across Dena's nipples, I visibly saw them harden under the thin material. Delilah circled her nipples a few times before placing her hand uder Dena's shirt and sliding it up under the material to her tits.

I watched as Delilah's hand worked Dena's tits under her thin pajama top. Dena reached up and began to unbutton her top. When it was undone she let it fall open and her large tits fell to each side. Delilah massaged each tit, tracing circles around her nipples. After spending some time on Dena's tits, Delilah replaced her fingers with her mouth and took Dena's hard nipple into her mouth. She worked one at a time, going back and forth, sucking hard enough to lift her whole breast before letting it pop out of her lips and fall back into place.

Meanwhile Delilah's hand had slid into Dena's bottoms and I could see it moving around over her pussy. Dena had started wriggling her hips around and had her head turned to one side biting her tongue to stay quiet. Now Delilah slid down the bed taking Dena's pajama bottoms with her, sliding them down and then off of Dena's thick legs. Dena helped kick them off her feet. Delilah now pushed Dena's legs up, bending her knees and laying her legs over, spreading her wide open. They were at the perfect angle for me to see all the action.

Delilah had leaned forward and was now probing Dena's pussy with her tongue. She was making long licking strokes from bottom to top and hesitating at the top of the stroke to nibble at Dena's clit. As she was tonguing her clit she reached in with one hand and slid her finger inside Dena. She plunged it in and out while she sucked Dena's hard clit into her mouth. Delilah's other hand was pulling up on Dena's mons, pulling her pussy upwards making her clit poke out more and become more sensitive.

Dena now had her chin on her chest, mouth open watching her aunt Del eating her pussy. She was squeezing her own tits, pinching and pulling at her nipples. I saw Dena's tits start to tremble as her hips started bucking forward into Delilah's face. Dena pulled her knees back opening herself even more for Delilah and she reached forward and placed her hands on Delilah's shoulders.

As Dena's orgasm took hold it was all Delilah could do to keep working her pussy. Dena was squeezing Delilah's shoulders so hard I could see her nails digging into the skin. Dena's movements were starting to slow and Delilah raised her face from between Dena's legs. Dena laid back on her bed, body spent. Delilah laid next to her and held her for a while.

I was a sticky mess. I'm not sure if i came one big time or multiple small ones but it was all over me, even in my hair somehow. I got up to clean everything and sat back on the edge of my bed to look at the cam. Dena was under her covers already, light off. Just then I look up to see Delilah come in my room.

"You like the show lil Bro." she said as she came over to me.

"If you'd have come down 2 minutes ago you would have seen for yourself how much I liked it." i chuckled.

Delilah leaned down to me and I could see that her face was shiny, still wet with Dena's juices. She met my lips with hers and gave me a long sloppy kiss, being sure that I tasted all of Dena from her lips and around her mouth. I licked it all clean as I pulled Delilah onto the bed beside me.

As we kissed I slid my hand up Delilah's leg to her pussy. I lightly ran a finger up and down the material of her panties before putting it inside her waistband. Delilah stood up so I could pull her panties off. She sat back down beside me and opened her legs. I cupped her inner thigh with my hand slid it up until it met her soft bush.

I parted her lips with my finger and ran it up and down her slick folds. I played with her clit, putting pressure on it and making circles. Delilah was starting to wiggle her hips with my movements. I straightened my finger out and started rubbing her clit side to side rapidly. Delilah laid back on the bed as I continued to work her clit.

I saw her stomach clench a couple times and knew she was about to cum. I leaned down and replaced my finger with my tongue. Delilah put her hands on top of my head and pressed my face harder into her pussy. I slid my tongue deep into her pussy and swirled it around, feeling her slick walls as they started contracting with spasms. With my tongue buried in my sisters pussy and her legs clamping my head tight, Delilah started shaking uncontrollably. I pressed my face harder into her and she grabbed a handful of my hair tight. I felt a warmth spread over my mouth and down my chin as Delilah's pussy started gushing.

Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers
12