Watching Father George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
215 Followers

"Keep your gusset off to the side."

"Yes Daddy."

"I'm going to cum now, and I want to see your cunt properly."

"I want you to see all of it, Daddy."

We were both panting now, saying the right things to each other.

He muttered, "I'm going to spunk on you daughter."

I knew he was talking about the things he liked. I liked talking about them as well.

"That's lovely Daddy."

He looked plaintively at me whispering, "I know you can't take your panties off, but can you pull them down for me?"

This wasn't a difficult request, but he had been so nice to me I decided I should be nice to him too.

"I'll take my panties off if you want me to Daddy."

"Oh god! Thank you so much!"

I knew he was at the point of squirting. I was standing directly in front of him as I pulled my panties down to my knees and then dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them. Then I picked them up, wadded them into a ball with the drenched gusset facing up and placed it in his free hand. I pushed his hand up and over his nose.

"Smell it Daddy."

Without hesitation he took a deep breath, inhaling the musky scent of my cunt. I had my skirt up to my waist as I egged him on.

"Can you see my slit Daddy?"

"I can see it plainly dear. A lovely bald slit with a pinky line running up it. What happened to your bush?"

"My boyfriend doesn't like women who are hairy down there. He doesn't know it yet, but he's actually my ex-boyfriend."

I gave him one last boost. I reached out with my hand and cupped his balls, and then gently fondled them.

"The pinky line is my cunt Daddy. You've made me so squishy. Thank you so much!"

Then he really let go, and it was wonderful for both of us. His white cream just kept spurting out just as I was having my third happening. When it was finally over, he pulled out a large handkerchief. He started to wipe his penis, but I reached in and grabbed it from him. I wanted to be helpful.

"Let me take care of it."

He simply nodded as I cleaned the mess off both of us. I did the best I could, but it was a big mess.

We heard the train approaching and we both stood up. I smoothed down my skirt and we made our way to the platform and got on the train. The train cars weren't very full, and we didn't say much. By the time we came to my stop our car was empty.

As I left, he seemed concerned and asked me, "Wendy, are you alright?"

I smiled back at him. I knew it was over and this was my last chance to be really naughty.

"Yes of course Father George, except that my panties are very wet and sticky."

He laughed out loud and then handed me my purse.

My soon-to-be-ex boyfriend Randy was waiting for me on the platform. As I walked over to him, I deliberately did not kiss him.

"You look a sight Maddie."

He gave me a perfunctory hug.

"Oh wow, you need a shower Mads. You stink!"

I got into the car with as little movement as possible. I knew very well that I needed a shower.


joefelton
joefelton
215 Followers
12