Watching Her Expectations

Story Info
A peeping tom makes a fortuitous discovery.
10.7k words
4.5
30.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head peeked left and then right around the narrowly-opened doorway. Judging the coast to be clear, she opened the back door wide and with a thrill Matt watched as she stepped out into the porchlight and walked furtively and barefoot down the gravel pathway, her dark hair halfway down the curve of her naked back. This was her secret weekly ritual. Every Friday evening, her body stitchless and bare, his beautiful neighbour made the walk to her secluded backyard shed, and Matt had not missed it since his first viewing two months ago from the vantage of his darkened kitchen window. It had taken him that long to dare to draw closer, but tonight he'd stationed himself along the fence line at a convenient peephole so that when Anna stepped carefully by he could quite clearly make out every detail of her nakedness, the goosebumps on her legs and the points of her hardened nipples. The dim light of the stars and the moon painted the naked skin of her body in shades of blue, and as she finished her approach to the shed -- on tiptoe now, letting out a hiss of breath at an unseen fleck of gravel underfoot -- Matt had the perfect view of the wide flare of her hips, the tight cinch of her waist, and the generous curve of her ass.

With the key in her hand, his neighbour began fiddling with the lock on the shed door, glancing around nervously whenever the mechanism made a noise. It took her perhaps a moment or two longer than it should have to open it, and Matt wondered if it was because of the darkness or whether it was another part of her exhibitionistic display. Here you are, naked outside of the safety of your house. Thrilling in the danger and your naughtiness and wondering what might happen to you if anyone were to see. Does it make you wet to think that anyone could be watching? That someone might have a picture or two of you like this, helplessly naked forever on their phone or tucked away on a USB? He thought that it might, and when she'd finally unlocked the door and stepped inside he noticed that she had hid the lock and key in the long grass around the shed. No way to lock it from the inside, he imagined. Just another thrill: that anyone could walk in on you at any time.

On all the other nights, it was at this point that Matt had retreated to the safety of his own inner sanctum, bending all thought to his own pent-up fantasies. But tonight, perhaps due to his already daring advance to the fence line or perhaps due to some newfound courage even he could not find cause to credit, he did not retreat, but instead made his way to his back gate -- the one that connected his yard to the shared alley -- and unlatched it quietly. It was only moments later that he was closing the neighbouring gate behind him, taking great caution to make sure the hinges didn't squeak as they swung.

This was something new to him and he found that adrenaline was pumping through his veins, his body a bundle of nerve endings. He didn't even quite know what he was doing here. Trespassing, sure, but why? He wasn't exactly yearning to look closer at a shed's walls, so maybe it was just to walk where she'd walked so soon before, to imagine the scent and the heat of her, to know that she was naked in that small space and he was here between her and her escape. Some heightened fantasy, like hers, lived out alone in the delight that one might be caught. The yard was dark, the moon behind a cloud now, but from the shed a dim square of light was visible. A small window, Matt realized with a thrill, which had not been observable from the vantage of his house or yard. Almost in a trance, barely able to help himself, he drew to it, raising his eye to the bottom-most corner and taking in everything within.

It was quite a regular shed in most senses, with a workbench, some yard equipment, and a rack for tools. A thin curtain was half-drawn over the window, but to Matt's delight, Anna had either forgotten to close it, or purposely left it open. He barely registered these thoughts though, because the woman within stole his attention completely.

During his time crossing to her yard, Anna had been hard at work. Within the shed, her naked body -- while liberated of the tight professional outfits he'd seen her wear to work -- was now trapped within the tight confines of a self-made prison. A large ball gag had been forced between her teeth and buckled behind her head so that her normally pouting lips were wrapped tight around it. Already a thin string of drool was dangling down towards her breasts where Matt noticed painful looking clamps had been tightened on each nipple, a thin chain dangling between them. On her neck, a thick posture collar had been padlocked, and on each naked leg (over the knee and under the ankle) a leather belt had been tightly fastened and attached to hooks in the floor, forcing her to kneel with her legs spread wide so that her pussy lips almost brushed the stone . Her hands, as of yet were free, and Matt watched as she deftly attached a dangling chain to the front of her collar. The chain reached up to a pulley in the ceiling and as Anna pulled the free end down, her back was forced straighter and straighter as her collar pulled her upwards. She pulled and shifted several times until her whole body was obviously under painful strain from the position and only then did she attach the free end of the chain to her nipple clamps. As she settled back onto her haunches, her nipples were tugged painfully up towards the ceiling. Matt almost imagined he could hear her moan as she closed her eyes tight, her mouth working silently around her ball gag. Reaching to the floor beside her, careful not to bend so as not to pull even more on her nipple clamps, she felt around until she found yet another leather strap with what appeared to be a pair of handcuffs clipped to a ring at its center. As her arms moved to wrap the strap around her thin waist, her naked back arched and strained. When she was finished, the leather belt was cinched snuggly over her hips and the handcuffs hung just above her ass.

There were only two objects left on the floor beside her, a blindfold and a set of keys which Matt presumed to be for the handcuffs. Anna took her time reaching for these though, first running her hands down her naked body, her hands slipping between her legs for a tantalizing minute, before beginning her search for the blindfold. The posture collar prevented her from lowering her chin to see it and the ceiling chain kept a steady upwards pressure on two of her sensitive bits, so it took her a few painful nipple-tugging moments to get it into her hands. When she did, she quickly strapped it over her innocent blue eyes, effectively blinding her to the world. Finally, she pulled her hair free from the blindfold's strap and after a moment's hesitation, put her arms behind her back, locking her thin wrists -- left then right -- into the steel handcuffs.

A shiver ran through her body then, as it did through Matt's. In a matter of moments, his sensual, naked neighbour had become an object of complete helplessness. Her legs spread invitingly, her pussy practically dripping, her back arched so that her tits were presented fully, her hands locked in place behind her so that they could not interfere, her eyes useless, her voice muffled. This was her real fantasy, Matt decided. The naked walk was just a taste, foreplay, an invitation. Look at me completely and use me completely. Please! He could practically hear her begging for it in the way she twisted her body achingly in the restraints, in all her little seductive confined movements. Why else would a woman jaunt naked in her backyard before tying herself up so completely? If anyone were to find her like this, she would be at their complete mercy. She had wanted someone to watch her come here, wanted someone to catch her like this. Matt suddenly decided that the curtain had been purposely left open. It was her fantasy. The thrill of discovery from a stranger, discovery in the most exposed and helpless of positions, and the potential of becoming an object to be used as they desired.

Perhaps it was this that finally convinced him open the door.

Anna's blindfolded and gagged head jerked as far as it could in the posture collar as the room opened before him, a sharp noise escaping from her throat. Perhaps she thought that it had been the wind, because it wasn't until Matt took his first step inside that she frantically began searching for the key. With her wrists handcuffed as they were, she had to lean back much further to reach the floor, jerking her nipple clamps painfully towards the ceiling as she lunged and making her squeal loudly. Matt however had the benefit of movement and eyesight and carefully picked them up, closing the door to the shed behind him after he did so. She searched for a few moments more, breathing heavily through her nose and around her thick ball gag before the pain in her nipples, or perhaps the futility of her search, returned her to her upright position, back arched and tits presented. Her handcuffed wrists, however, continued to scrabble and tug uselessly at their chains as she tried to free them, her legs straining upwards against their bindings as well to similar results. She moaned something unintelligible, sucked the drool around her ball gag even as a line of it dribbled onto her heaving chest, and bit down on the rubber. She tried desperately to push it out with her tongue, but the strap was far too tight for that.

"MMMm!" She tried again, her blind face angled pleadingly in his direction.

"You've been waiting a long time for this haven't you, you little slut."

His words sent her struggling again in her bonds, hands opening and closing behind her back. Matt watched the muscles and tendons straining beneath her skin. Her calves and thighs. The tightness of her stomach. She was a fit woman. He'd seen her going on her runs, her hair tied back in a long dark ponytail, or catching the bus with her gym bag in a crop top and skin-tight leggings. He imagined she prided herself on the form of her squats, the stomach-toning burn of her hip raises, but now she was finding that the strength of her body was no match for the leather prison she'd built herself, and soon her skin was shining of sweat, her bared chest rising and falling heavily.

It was only then that Matt noticed another sound in the confines of the shed. It had been so quiet at first that he could not hear it over the noise of Anna's struggles and moans, but now a low humming drew his attention. It took him a puzzling moment to find the source, but when he did, a wicked little grin crossed his face and he quickly scanned the small room for the object's silent half. It was a small remote placed carefully on the workbench well out of arm's reach. After a few light touches from his fingers, Anna jerked slightly as the humming turned to a louder buzz. A long, desperate moan escaped her lips as the wireless vibrator deep within her began working in earnest. It wasn't long before she stretched her back, moaned again, something with a softer, sultrier tone, and moved her hips in a way that made Matt wish he were the ground just beneath her.

After a few minutes of silent pleasure, he tore himself away from the sight to more fully search the shed. The first two drawers beneath the workbench contained only carpentry tools, but the bottom-most one, to his delight, yielded a trove of bondage treasures. Lengths of rope, chains, belts and padlocks, a variety of gags, blindfolds, and harnesses, three other collars, including one with a remote which he noted for later, handcuffs, whips, lube, an expensive looking leather arm binder, a black hood with only nose holes visible, and a collection of didoes and butt plugs. Matt could picture Anna bending over naked to choose the objects of her restraint, the bottom-most drawer so she could feel that extra bit naughty with her ass raised so invitingly. He was certain she didn't bend at the knees, but directly at the waist, her legs slightly spread and her pussy lips already wet. Selecting a few items, he returned to Anna, noting that she had seemingly forgotten entirely about him, so intent was she on the vibrator buzzing within her.

He bent down behind her, setting the objects he had chosen on the ground. But as he grabbed a leather strap and leaned in close, he caught a whiff of her scent. Something sweet and soft and suddenly he was running his hands over her body, pressed up against her nakedness. Her head leaning back into his shoulder as his fingers felt her drool-covered breasts. Plucking at her tortured nipples. Tracing down the smoothness and sweat of her skin until one hand was between her legs and feeling the heat of her. Stroking her wet clit as she moaned and pressed herself back into him, opening herself for him. Feeling her body twitch and jerk against his until suddenly, remembering himself, he pulled away, turning off the vibrator as he did.

The noise she made then was not one of pleasure, but one of outmost rage. As he picked up the leather strap again, she screamed into her gag, rocking in her bonds, and desperately trying to move her body in some way as to push herself over the edge to orgasm. Her elbows twisted as she tried in vain to gain some angle with her handcuffed wrists, but Matt quickly caught them in the leather strap, tightening it until her elbows were touching behind her back, her arms forced into a painful angle due to the position of the cuffs. This did not make her any happier and she shook her head as far as her posture collar would allow, whining now with her ass pushed out and legs spread, trying to grind herself on the floor and finding no such option forthcoming.

"Don't worry, slut," Matt said, moving in front of her. "You'll cum eventually. When I allow it. You've teased others for so long, it's time you had a taste."

She shook her head again as far as the collar allowed, her face turned upwards towards the sound of his voice. Some of her long dark hair had fallen forward, half-covering it, and Matt marveled at the power a gag and blindfold could have over a woman. If he could see those innocent blue eyes, could he have done half the things he'd just done to her body? If she'd been free to speak, how might she have promised or threatened or begged to soften his resolve? Blindfolded and gagged, she had no way to convince, no way to negotiate. No way to communicate but through the wetness between her legs, nothing to offer but the willingness of her body.

"Let's start by making you a bit less comfortable."

First, he unclipped the clamps from her nipples. Doing so brought the blood rushing back into them, and Anna moaned in pain, though it did allowing her to slouch with relief to a more comfortable sitting position. She must have been confused as he unclipped the ceiling chain and unlocked the collar from her throat, perhaps hoping he was removing her restraints, but such hopes were soon dashed as he worked a tight black hood down over her head, pulling her long hair out a hole in the hood and into a pony tail which draped down her naked back. He admired his handiwork for a moment. The hood was thin and tight and her face was smoothed into black rubber anonymity, but to his delight, her features and the bondage beneath were still visible. Next, the original collar was returned and padlocked in place. But this time, instead of fastening a leash to the ceiling, Matt pulled Anna's neck to the floor in front of her by the ring set in her collar, padlocking it to a matching ring in the floor. He did not give her the relief that a length of chain between the two rings would have afforded. In this position, Anna's bound legs were still spread wide and kneeling, but now her upper body -- though still delightfully arched from her wrist and elbow bondage -- was flat to the ground between her knees, raising her ass and pussy upwards. Matt couldn't help but give it a quick slap, eliciting a muffled yelp and a moan from his captive. She did not withdraw from the slap though, seeming to raise her ass even higher than it had been before.

"Still horny, slut?" he asked. "I bet you're wanting something to fill that hole."

Anna made some sort of noise, it could have been a no, but it also could have been a yes. Beneath the hood and the gag, it didn't really matter. Matt already had the butt plug in hand, smeared with a touch of the lube. It was large, but not the largest of her collection. He'd save that for later. As he touched the end of it against her anus, her ass jerked away. But she had nowhere to go and she could only groan as he pressed it more firmly against her hole. It went slowly at first, with Anna twisting and shaking in her bondage, trying to escape it. And then suddenly, with a bit more pressure, her hole opened slightly wider and it popped into place. She jerked and shuddered for a moment or two afterwards, as though still fighting its invasion, but soon settled down with a weary groan, her ass now displaying the flattened square base of the plug and her pussy drooling a thin line of her juices down to the floor.

"Not the hole you were hoping for?" he asked, touching two fingers to her dripping wetness. She responded with a hopeful moan, moving as much as she could in her strict restraints to rub herself on his hand. He slipped the two fingers inside her, feeling how tight she clenched around them, before pulling out the wireless vibrator. "Maybe once you've earned it." Anna's pony tail flipped indignantly from side to side as she turned her hooded face against the floor, the padlock attached to her collar giving a dull clink every time she tugged against it. "If you weren't such a cock-tease, maybe you wouldn't be here," he said. "Flaunting that body around like you do everywhere with those tight clothes and those cock-sucking lips. You think those big blue innocent eyes could convince anyone otherwise? Everywhere you went they could smell the slut on you. I bet you knew they pictured you like this, and you encourage it. You wanted them to, didn't you? You came home each night and imagined someone taking those clothes off you and tying you in this shed. Forcing you to do the most degrading of acts for their pleasure." He slapped her ass, a glancing blow on the base of the butt-plug, and she squealed, lurching as far as she could in her bondage. "Their pleasure. You must have mistakenly assumed their pleasure meant yours too. Well I'm here to tell you otherwise. While you got pleasure flaunting your nymph body around for the world to see, nobody else got pleasure from it. Only frustration, longing, desire. Now that your wish has come true, slut, I'm going to show you the flipside. You won't cum until I let you. You won't speak, see, or hear unless I desire you to. You'll bear every discomfort in the world until I decide otherwise. And when I want you... whenever and in whichever hole I so choose... I will have you. You're mine to do with as I please, for as long as I so choose. Do we understand each other?"

Anna let out an indiscernible moan from her gagged throat and Matt slapped her on the ass again. Harder.

"Do we understand each other?"

After a moment's struggle, perhaps to see if she was truly trapped, perhaps just from the pain, Matt saw her encased head move in a slight nod, as broad a motion as her posture collar would allow.

"Good!" he said, giving her ass one more hard slap, just because he liked the way she squirmed. "Sit tight. I'll be back for you in a few hours. But just to make sure you don't get bored while I'm gone..." He reached behind him and grabbed the last thing he had picked from the drawer, an additional feature Anna had chosen for her butt-plugs. "I think you know what this is," he said as he fastened the metal alligator clip to the small prong at the base of the plug, guiding the wire away so that the box at the end of it was out of reach for any of Anna's bound limbs. "I'm setting it to a light shock every two minutes."