Watching Her Masturbate Another Man

Story Info
I fulfill my fantasy. Julie fulfills hers. Everyone's happy.
5.9k words
4.24
22.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

Warning, I been told this story is too graphic, but I have a duty to express my desires.

I have always had this fantasy. The thought of watching my closest and dearest touch another man was forbidden, but unusually erotic. It is a highly arousing and entertaining thought. My lady masturbating another man, is one of my obsessive sexual fantasies. But it's not for everyone. Most men will never entertain the idea, even if the thought turned them on. The reality will simply hurt too much. But for me the idea of my sexy Julie, my girlfriend of the last few years making out with a stranger while I watched was giving me a very stiff erection. Julie and myself have always enjoyed the attention of others and mutual masturbation was one of our favorite past times.

Nevertheless, I had to get her permission and feedback on this fantasy of mine.

So after one of her hot sessions, I had to ask her, even if I really knew her likely response.

"Darling, I have this vision of you with another man. I want to make it a reality," I confidently asked.

Her face goes blushes at my request. She was contemplating her response. But it was classic Julie.

"You want to see me play with another man?" she replied quickly. "You want to watch me give another man a handjob?" she smirks knowingly as she takes a deep breath.

"The idea did go through my mind a few times," she admitted blushing, whilst running her slender fingers over my arm.

I smiled looking at her, my heart racing with excitement. My erection getting even harder as I watched and listened to her response. It was turning me on.

"Oh yeah, hmmm, you naughty boy," as she contemplated the thought whilst biting lightly her lower lip. "Would you still love me?" she innocently asked.

"Of course I will baby!" I responded quickly whilst hugging her.

It was clear my request didn't take long to be approved. But it made me nervous. She was excited at the thought. It was arousing her. Julie was one hot lady, "a girl next door" sort of lady with a sexiness about her. She was always willing to test the boundaries of forbidden lust. That's my Julie. She had her own fantasy to man handle another man. But of course only with my blessing. We have known each other since our university days as law students. And I trust her that she has not touched another man since we began our relationship. I know what she is like. How she likes to give a handjob. Her masturbating technique. So it would be a turn on to watch her, observe her give the same, to some lucky random stranger. Yes the thought was really arousing me and her. Again, nearly every guy wouldn't want their nearest and dearest lay her soft hands on another man's erect penis and hotly masturbate him to an orgasm. Watching another women give a man a hot handjob was a turn on but not your own lady. However subsequent to my suggestion to her, she has given many hot handjobs while teasing me about being with another man, while in the throes of finishing me off.

Let me recap. Julie is my sexy Vietnamese girlfriend. She stands 1.55m tall, slim and petite in her statue. One of my main attraction to her was her beautiful fair skin. She was bless with stunning looks completed with long wavy hair. Her sexy husky voice. She is the girl of my dreams. I was instantly attracted to her. When her last relationship finished, I was immediately at her door. I wasn't about to let some other bloke get near her. I befriended her as she went through the emotion of loss love at the time. She essentially went straight from one relationship to another.

Now we have been together for a few good years. We often spice up our relationship with exhibitionism often in public. Now I want to observe her in the throes of passion with another man. Still I am nervous and so is she. But I focus on the pleasure she will give me watching her and the pleasure she will enjoy herself in the giving.

I asked Julie if there is anyone out there she fancy. Maybe it's some guy she is in regularly contact with, like the coffee vendor in down town from the law firm. Maybe the mechanic that fixes her car but no one at her work of course. It didn't take her long before she comes up with a suggestion. No surprises as she focused on the coffee man. Somehow I suspected him as he seem to chat her up each time I grab a hot one with Julie there. But he seems a nice guy, not likely to become obsessive with my lady if she was to get sexual with him. So I end up thinking it will be Brad. I had a few chats with him before and he is pretty down to earth. Julie has already said he is easy on the eye and would run with that idea of ours in an instant as she can tell he 'likes' her.

Already I imagine her with Brad. How she will really turn him on. The thought gives me an instant hard on every time. But then I thought, no I think its better if she randomly picks someone who is a total stranger. Sorry Brad that was close, no, not your lucky day, what you don't know won't disappoint you. Because I am sure he will love to say yes to my pretty Julie. Actually no man would say no, I smirked. Yes this was exciting me, having to choose a lucky 'victim'.

So one day we scouted the main street in the CBD. I wanted Julie to choose the type of guy she would feel comfortable with. After half hour I was convinced of the type of man I want to see her with and who she likes type wise.

I decided to make it completely random. I will simply pick someone and if he is keen, introduce him to Julie. If he wasn't keen , I am 100% sure he will change his mind as soon as he sees Julie, I smirked. No guy can resist a little time with her. And I have seem all the stares from other men. I am not going to tell the chosen one what will take place. But I am sure he will think its full on sex with her. Or maybe he will change his mind if he knew I would be watching.

Nevertheless I look forward to seeing the whole scene play out. So we chose the day and where this will take place. If we get the right person we will give him our address and it will take place at our home.

We go back to the to the centre of town on Saturday and watch the people pass by. We randomly as discussed chose someone. When that was done, I approached the guy. He was tall, reasonable looking, but neatly dressed and professional looking. I didn't ask him directly but passed a written note stating my girlfriend wants to meet you for a little fun and then waited for a response.

Not surprisingly 2 guys just handed the note back thinking it was a joke. However on the third approach, this guy said, yes of course and requested a meeting with Julie. Of course I obliged. His name was Paul.

I text Julie to come over. You should have seen his jaw drop and the eyes pop out when he laid his eyes on my Julie. And he did ask is this a joke, are we serious? I just nodded my head. After a short pause of disbelief, our address was then given with the time.

That night came by really quick. Admittedly we were both nervous. I can imagine how nervous he is. When Paul finally arrived, all nerves settled after a couple of cold ones. We got to know Paul. He was software engineer for a major firm down town. I needed to tell Paul about tonight. Without going into specifics, I wanted the sexual tension to build between him and Julie first.

"Paul, I want my girl to have fun with another man but there is one condition, I will be watching right here," as I pointed to the couch.

"Ok, alright, ok," he mumbles nervously. "You will be just here then?" he confirms.

I nod my head, indicating yes.

I explained to Paul he was lucky number three, as 2 other guys passed up on the opportunity. He seems happy with that fact but he swallows nervously when he finally realises I will be hanging around. Julie approaches him, reassuring him. She lightly touches his arm. Paul glances at Julie licking his lips. A look of resignation appears on his face followed by a grin. The look in his eyes said it all. He wants her. I bet he wants to go down on her and taste her pussy, then fuck her hard. Not tonight Paul but I am certain he won't be disappointed, I thought lustfully.

Unbelievably my fantasy is now starting to happen. Julie is wearing her trade mark sexy shorts showing off her long slender legs, but still wears her bra to stop those wondering hands. She is wearing her favorite fragrance to turn him on more. The smell of her perfume fills the room, adding to the sexually charged atmosphere.

She guides Paul by the hand to the two seater and sits down to his right. She is right handed you know I thought with a smirk. I start to feel the hardness in my pant and I can only imagine what Paul is feeling and thinking now. I think its a mix of extreme excitement tempered by a case of slight nerves. I was nervous as well but tried to focus on the delicious action about to unfold. I was very turned on now. The image of Julie's right hand masturbating him very fast, flashed in my mind sending my erection harder. I wanted experience the sight and sounds of their passion right

to the end. I look at Julie's face. She looked so radiant, so pretty. And when she smiled, it certainly made my heart skip a beat. She definitely would have got Paul going.

"You are so beautiful," he uttered nervously, as he held her face, brushing her hair from her pretty face.

Julie blushes with excitement, as she stared at his grinning face.

Then Paul was immediately, "all over her." I can see the huge lump beneath his pants. The lust in his eyes as he thinks she all his now. He's probably thinking, he's going to really going make her moan like crazy and her boyfriend can just watch me do it. Not on your life my man I smirked.

I sit on the single seater only a mere 2 metres away, while my Julie begins to make out with a complete stranger.

"You really like me?" she teases. "Ok, let's take our time," as she tries to calm him down.

Then Paul tries to put his hand between her legs, but Julie pushes it away. I was amused by his persistence as he tries again. Then he looks into her beautiful eyes and begins to touch her face, brushing her hair away again. I can see the lust in his eyes and in Julie's as well as they begin to kiss. He buries his face into her hair, inhaling her scent. My penis throbs with excitement but suddenly I feel a little jealous. Hmm, interesting I am both very aroused but the jealous emotion was actually a turn on. Seeing your lady make out with another man live was more hot and erotic then I could have imagined.

I made no sound. I just wanted to experience their intimacy, their lust and passion. Already I felt like wanking myself. But I wanted it to last, so I watched in silence enjoying the sight, smell and sounds of their passion. I hear Julie's quiet moaning. I can see Paul licking her neck and his hand rubbing her chest through her top. I can hear the gasping and sounds of their kissing. I am so turned on. I can even smell the familiar odor of sex in the air.

Again Paul tries to put his hand between her legs and again she pushes it away. I know he wants to touch her pussy, feel her up, finger her, taste and smell her on his fingers. Then I hear her say something. She is whispering to him but her words were clearly audible to me.

"I want to masturbate you. Make you feel real good. I want to drive you crazy with my hand," she whispers to him.

It was music to my ears and no doubt to Paul's especially. He decides now to lean back against the couch and let's out an audible groan of acceptance. A smirk appears on his face. A smirk of anticipation and excitement.

"Oh yes, oh god yes."

He lets Julie take over. She puts her right leg over his left, and leans towards him and kisses him deeply while her hand explored his chest. Her right hand dives between his now unbuttoned shirt. He slowly opens his legs allowing her access. His erect penis creates a large solid lump beneath his shorts. He is clearly extremely excited now. He grabs her face and deeply kisses her while her hand continued its tease. She is playing with his nipple now. I can hear the heavy breathing from him and from Julie. And she is moaning in excitement. She is so hot. I am mesmerised by the live action unfolding. I can now imagine her going all out crazy on him now. The thought turns me on. I lick my lips in anticipation. Watching her with another man was very erotic, very hot. In fact possible more arousing than being the lucky one. I can imagine how turned on he is now. How turned on Julie is now. She is about to masturbate another man and her excitement is showing. And it makes me hotter hearing her moans of passion.

Her right hand moves down to his groin area, rubbing him slowing in circles and up and down the stiff hidden shaft. His hip starts to move up and down wanting. I know the feeling. I know sensation, the anticipation of the inevitable. The excitement of knowing that a beautiful lady is about to masturbate you. You are on the verge of experiencing how she does it. Discovering her technique for this first time.

Julie continues kissing him while running her fingers over the solid bulge. Paul strokes her breast through her bra, squeezing gently as he kisses her all over. I can see their tongues in motion, licking each other. Him all over her face, neck and even her hair. He was too aroused now. Too excited to notice me watching, observing their passion. The smell of sex fills the room. The sound of their passion fills the room. I swallow nervously, but aroused beyond words as I watched every touch, every movement.

That jealous emotion rears its head again. Maybe because it looks like Julie is so into it that she forgotten that I am present. Maybe it was the her over excitement of being with someone different after many years. Maybe she is extra turned on because I am watching. Either case, I can hear her excitement and her quiet moans of lust.

"Ohh yeahhh, ohhh yeahhh, hmmmm, hmmmm," she moans, repeatedly.

I can hear and feel their intimacy. It was if they were alone, in private. They have forgotten I am still here, watching.

I watched as her hand continues massaging his crotch as she begins to lick and suck his exposed nipples. He groans and moans, obviously enjoying my girlfriend's tongue and hand. Again she teases him and me by whispering those dirty words.

"I want to masturbate you. I want you to enjoy the feel of my hand on you. Make you feel real good," she continues in a slow sexy voice.

She is so lady like, a quality that makes this moment even more erotic and exciting. But she blushes when she talks dirty. Maybe she is a little embarrassed talking like that to a stranger while I am there. But she is being herself just like when we are alone together in private.

Then Julie turns to me directly tormenting me. She licks her lips and smirks lustfully. Her face blushes more as she starts to talk dirty to me. Telling me how much she wants to give another man a handjob. Telling me how she going to do it. Telling me its the way I like it. Telling me how much he's going to enjoy it. The feel of her hand. Telling me how turned on she will be masturbating another man. Telling me how turned on she is having me here to watch her do it. And finally making another man so excited that he will loose control and explode.

My god I am so hot now. She has really blown my mind. I blush, almost feeling embarrassed by her hot teases. Her dirty talking tease is almost causing me to explode in my pants. Oh god I can't wait to see it all. To see her masturbate him like she does me. To see her go all out crazy on him. I can't wait for her to do me next, straight after him.

I can now see a dampness appear on Paul's shorts as he slowly wet himself with excitement. But Julie continues her control over him. They are still kissing each other. His shirt now open and she alternates between playing with his nipples, chest and that huge erection beneath his pants. His legs are now widespread and Julie has her right leg over his leg pinning him in a classic position. He buries his face in her neck and hair inhaling her perfume and natural smell. I know he is so turned on now.

Again I hear her dirty taunt. She stares deep into his eyes and whispers some naughty words. Telling him how good it must feel being with her. Telling him how much she wants to jerk him off, fast. He groans in heavenly pleasure as she teased him. His eyes fixated on Julie's pretty face as she whispers more dirty words of encouragement.

He moans in excited anticipation, "Oh god yes, oh yes please."

She continues the stares while running her fingers along the stiff shaft and massaging his testicles through the material of his shorts. She is so hot now.

She whispers to him, "I want you to experience my soft hand, gripping you hard, rubbing you up and down."

She further teases him and me by raising her right hand in front of his face and rapidly stroking in the air, slowing, then rapidly stroking again. Her face blushes red from the sexual display of her hand.

It elicits a moan from him, "Oh god yes!"

I swallow nervously. My face blushes and sweats at the hot expectation. Julie has us both well and truly wound up. The difference is I know her. How she does it. What she is like. But for him pure excitement of the unknown and anticipation from being told that he is about to be masturbated to orgasm by another man's lady and a pretty one at that. Julie is so, so hot. I focus on her hand as she begins its descent whilst she stares deep into his eyes. She is teasing him with her pretty eyes. Teasing him with her tongue licking. Her quiet moans of excitement. She looks so beautiful, so hot from where I am. And I know what she looks like close up. It would be pure magic for him.

Then I hear the sound of a zip being pulled down slowly. I hear Paul moan in excitement at the prospect of feeling the warmth of her right hand on his hard erection. Then his shorts are undone at the top and Julie slowly uncovers his stiff shaft from his underwear. He gasps and moans in pleasure as Julie touches the shaft for the first time. It's head glistens with pre cum which oozes out upon exposure.

I hear her excitement. The excitement she gets from touching and seeing another man's penis for the first time in years. She bends down and even runs her nose over the unfamiliar penis, likes she's sniffing it. She breathes heavily and then I hear her dirty whispers.

"Ohh yeahh, hmmm, you are so hard, so stiff," she teases with a wicked smile.

She runs her fingers lightly over the vein covered shaft, down to his testicles. Then massages the sacks sending Paul squirming in pleasure. I know the feeling and sensation of her hand. It's deliciously warm and sends electricity throughout my being when she rubs them. Now she is gripping his, squeezing them, massaging them. I feel his pleasure as I watch his reaction to my girlfriend's soft hand as I have experienced this many times. His swollen glistening head oozes more as she continues the massaging and they kiss passionately again. Oh god I feel his pleasure. His excitement. I observe all their moans of excitement, the sounds of their passion. I want relief. I want to feel her hand now.

Then once again Julie whispers dirty teases to him.

"Oh yeah, I want to masturbate you now. I want to really jerk you off," as she smiles lustfully.

I watch Paul reactions. It was clearly hitting the right notes. He lies back and closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before letting out a moan of anticipation.

"Oh god yes," as a smile runs across his face.

I see his hip pump rhythmically slowly. Wetness oozes from the uncircumcised head running lightly down the vein covered stiffness. Julie stares at him, as she licks her lips and then slowly grips the shaft firmly and lightly pulls down on the foreskin in a teasing manner but not fully exposing the swollen head. Suddenly pre cum oozes out of the head. When he opens his eyes he can see Julie staring at him teasing him with those pretty eyes. Then as he watches, she brings her right hand to her mouth and licks her hand. Paul's eyes bulge out as he watches her. His breathing becomes deep, heavy with excitement.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers
12