Watching Him Back Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crispin can't quit laughing long enough to close his mouth, much less pick up where he left off in this boy's room blowjob, so I pick him up and set him on his feet. He even giggles when I spin us around and push him against the stall door. I do need to shut us both up, because we're getting carelessly loud. I bend down and shove my tongue in his mouth.

"Mm," is Crispin's reaction, and he wraps one arm around my neck. If I step between his legs I can brace him against the door. Crispin gasps when I lift him by his firm buttocks, but he encircles my waist with his legs. Our cocks align perfectly now, so I hold on to the door and whisper in his ear.

"Jack us both off."

Crispin, resting his forehead on my shoulder, grasps us with both his hands. His hand on me, his cock on mine, the tremble of his fingertips send shivers from the top of my head to the bottom of my spine. I urge him to stroke faster, and grip harder; I'm so ready to come for him, to come on him and mark him as mine, mine, mine.

"That's it," I say softly, my uneven breath making my voice ragged, "just like that."

Crispin's breath comes harder now, too, and his precum slicks his palm. It glides over my dick, warm and sticky, making wet sounds as Crispin jerks us off. Faster and faster his hand moves, while his free hand teases the tip with a torturously light tough. Suddenly I'm coming--no buildup, no warning--in jet after jet of whitish fluid that speckles Crispin's chest and abs.

"Oh, god," I exhale. It's a struggle to stay upright, but as soon as my orgasmic high is over I can tell that Crispin's very close to his. "Almost there?"

He nods, eyes squeezed shut, but I can tell he's not quite getting there. As quietly as possible I wrap my arms around him and sit down on the closed toilet seat. Straddled across my lap, Crispin strokes himself rapidly, teeth clenched and stiff.

Aw.

"Relax," I breathe in his ear.

The depression behind his jaw, just under his ear, calls to me. Nuzzling him contentedly, I take his hand from his cock and replace it with mine. Crispin clutches my jacket. I don't think he realizes that he's rocking his hips, fucking my hand.

"Come for me," I encourage him.

"Aaron, can you kiss me?" he whispers in reply.

Fuck if that doesn't make my insides feel warm and gooey. "As much as you want," I answer just as softly.

His lips are on mine not a moment later, anxious and needy, and I brush my tongue over his when his mouth opens. Crispin's fist clench tighter in my jacket, the urgency in his hips increase; his abs are standing out in tight definition as his body primes for an explosion. I feel cum hitting my chin before I realize that Crispin is coming. He quivers with each spurt, and I count them in between kisses. One, two...When I reach five he grabs my wrist to stop me from stroking him anymore.

"Oh, god." The words might be a prayer. Crispin drops his head into the crook of my neck. "Oh, my god. Aaron."

I don't respond--I'm preoccupied with massaging the dirty evidence into his chest. We'll both probably smell like jizz until we can shower. Today I don't care.

Once he catches his breath Crispin stands. "You're going to get me in so much trouble," he accuses me, fishing in his backpack for a moist towelette. Of course Crispin has moist towelettes.

I shrug. "I may have skipped the occasional class, but I definitely didn't do this kind of really-get-suspended stuff until you came along. Blame ya own hot little ass for my new bad boy persona."

Why do I like embarrassing him when I've already smeared both his and my cum all over his naked torso? The dusky shade of pink that colors his cheeks and ears is just plain cute. When we're both relatively cleaned and zipped up I unlock the stall.

"So, I'll see you later, I guess," Crispin says awkwardly, trying to make for the door without looking at me.

I grab his arm. "I'll meet you at my car at four," I tell him, and smack his juicy Christmas hams before I let him run off to study hall.

When Mrs. Park demands to know where I was, I tell her I was having stomach troubles and was in the bathroom. She doesn't ask me any more questions, and besides, her class is an elective. She's not even making us write a response to the film. All in all, I feel pretty damn good about what I just did.

"Dude, where the fuck were you?" Carter asks at lunch, shoving me when I sit down with them.

I grin; I can't help it. "In the bathroom."Keep a lid on it, I order myself.

Dumbass Jay leans in. "Dude, were you getting it on?"

His dumbass girlfriend laughs. "That's not the shirt you were wearing earlier."

That's because the shirt I was wearing earlier has jizz all over it. I shrug. There's a collective, "Ooh!" They thought Jay was talking his usual shit.

"Holy fuck, Aaron! I have so much more respect for you, man. Seriously, I'm proud of you." Jay pounds me on the back.

I shove his arm away. "Shut up, Jay." Why is he so fucking loud?

"So who is she?" he continues. "Is it Madison? She's totally bangable."

"Nope."

Carter suggests, "It was Haley. Can't get enough of sweet, sweet Haley."

I glance around for the girl in question. We had made out like, a year ago, and even though we had both been pretty wasted, nobody wanted to let us forget it. I would love, just love, to forget about it. Haley's nice, but so much on her squished where I wanted it to be hard--or to be Crispin.

"Nope." I peel the cellophane off my apple.

Carter grabs the fruit from my hand. "Dude, just tell us who she is."

"No," I say smoothly, taking the apple back. "I don't want you spreading it around."

"It was totally Haley!" Jay laughs. "Nice work, man."

Is it just me, or has the cafeteria noise died down since I walked in? I'm not an attention-grabber. I wasn't up for homecoming king. While I know that a lot of the school knows who I am, it's not like I've ever been popular enough to have rumors spread about me. This would be a terrible time for them to start.

"No! This particular individual," I raise a finger knowingly, "is so far off your radar that you wouldn't even find 'em attractive."

LeAndre says, "Shauna Oldman?" and everyone laughs.

I roll my eyes. "Got it in one. I was in the bathroom with Shauna Oldman, going to fucking town. Good work, Sherlock; you're a fucking genius. Now, please, tell everyone for me."

"I'll do it," says Carter, then suddenly stands and yells across the cafeteria at Crispin's group, "Hey, Shauna! Nice work on our boy here!"

Fuuuuuuuck. Fuckfuckfuck.

"Shut your fucking mouth," I growl at him. "You are so immature." This is getting out of hand way faster than I anticipated. I'm sure my face is completely red.

"Yeah, Shauna!" Jay hops up to add, tasking advantage of our growing audience. "Gettin' na-stay!" He mimes a blowjob, just in case she didn't get it.

Shauna's her usual stony sour face, but I yank Jay and Carter down anyway. "You're going to get me in trouble," I complain as an explanation, hearing Crispin's voice in my head. That line about a bad boy persona had been a joke, but three months of detention plus getting barred from prom may have put me a little more in the spotlight than I had previously considered.

Jay and Carter are both cracking up, as is everyone else at the table. Crispin is staring at me; the huddle around his table tells me that the nerds are trying to figure out what stemmed the outburst on my end. What did that dumb jock say about precious Shauna? As much as I dislike her, I don't think she needs rumors about blowing me in the bathroom to go circling around the school. "Sorry," I mouth with an appropriately ashamed expression.

Crispin grins and gives a subtle nod as if to tell me that I'm not the only one who dodged a few inane questions after our third period disappearing act. He's so fucking cute that I grin and wink back at him. Shauna Oldman, who clearly thinks that the gesture is not meant for the boy sitting right next to her, blushes and drops her gaze.

What have I fucking done?

12