Watching Hubby Suck Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

"Hope you guys are hungry." I said, while lighting up a doobie. "If you aren't, you will be after a few hits of this." I passed it to Georgia and it went round us all a few times. At which point we pulled everything edible and got it to the table and spent the next 30 minutes laughing, eating, laughing some more, eating even more, and finally we all loosened our belts and sat back, stuffed to the gills!

That's when Georgia got out the after dinner wine she'd brought. I think it was actually a liqueur – but all I know is that when I drank it, it seemed to go write to my cunt! I was stuffed full of food, but now I wanted to be stuffed full of some other kinds of meat. I looked at Georgia and caught her feral glance. She was feeling it as well. When she got up to pass the bottle I pulled her over to me and had her straddle my legs. Then we locked lips and sucked tongue for what seemed to be an eternity. However long it was, it was enough that we were both completely into it, and our bodies were responding.

Tony spoke first. "Um does this happen often, Danny?"

"You mean she hasn't filled you in? Georgia-peach plays both sides of the street, and Helena does as well. Helena is also an exhibitionist and she's managed to turn Georgia on to that as well. I can tell you one thing – I'm not complaining. I LOVE to watch, don't you?"

"What man wouldn't?" Said Tony. Georgia and I have ways of communicating with each other that defy words, so pretty soon we'd rearranged out position so we could watch our boys out of the corners of our eye as we continued to work on sucking tongues. It was with Georgia that I began to appreciate other women's boobs – mostly because if I did something to her I liked, she liked it as well. And that made her try to find something of mine that would provoke a similar reaction. At one point she broke the kiss, leaned back and stripped off her tshirt, showing off those magnificent globes of hers. I did the same thing, only it was complicated by needing to remove my bra. But once we were both topless we mashed our nipples together and went back to sucking face, augmented by touching each other in ways designed to arouse. We both began to moan, and out of the corner of my eye I caught Tony attempting to reposition his monster cock in his pants. That was my cue.

"Tony, why don't you stand up. And Danny, help him lose the shorts. Do it!" Tony looked a little puzzled at first, and my husband's sly grin meant that he'd figured out my plan. He began to improvise by dropping to his knees and moving over to Tony while on them. He and Tony traded glances, and I saw Tony nod.

Then Danny's hands were all over Tony's body. He ran them up the sides of his legs, then around the back. I couldn't see it, but it sure looked like he was kneading Tony's ass when his hands moved to his back. Then he ran his hands down the back of Tony's legs and worked them up the front. When he got above the knee, on Tony's left side, he encountered what I knew he was looking for.

"Damn." Said Danny. "You are big."

"Wait til you get it out. You'll see."

And Danny finally got to do what he'd told me he wanted. He began to devote time, energy and attention to playing with a big, black cock. He was teasing it from outside Tony's pants, and then he moved to the waist. He unbuckled Tony's belt, and then surprised us all by bending forward and pulling down the zipper with his mouth! But Tony's pants were being held in place by his bulge, so Danny tugged them down along with his boxers. What sprang out almost took him in the face, and I really wish I had a camera to capture Danny's expression when he saw it – equal parts astonishment, jealousy, and lust at the same time. It was priceless!

Both of Danny's hands moved to Tony's cock. Then they lifted it, exposing his sack and very large balls. Danny reached for them as if they were fine jewels (and I finally understood what "the family jewels" really meant!).

I watched my husband bend forward, tongue out, and tentatively lick at another man's balls. It was so fucking hot! His hands were soon stroking that big cock, and he was sucking Tony's balls into his mouth, one at a time. His hands were busy running up and down the length of Tony's big, black dick. He must have been doing something right, because Tony was hard as a rock.

"Okay, that's enough! Every body get naked and get into the bedroom!" It probably sounded silly, but it was enough. We all moved down the hall, shedding clothing like leaves in autumn. Once there, we all looked at each other, as if wondering what's next.

"Danny, you and Tony were having a good time. Why not resume what you were doing?" Said Georgia.

"Yeah, we want to watch." I added, pulling her with me onto the loveseat we kept in the bedroom. "Get back on your knees and suck that cock, boy!" I giggled as I said it, but it had the desired affect. Danny dropped to his knees and pulled that big cock to his lips.

"Look at me, boy." Said Tony. "You are gonna be my bitch tonight, got it?"

"Yes. Master." He replied.

"Very good. Now what you waiting for? Get to work."

And Danny did. He licked Tony's cock like a lollipop. Like and Ice-cream cone. From top to bottom and back. He sucked along the length of it. Then he got to the head of it and opened his mouth wider than I'd ever seen and he took it in. His eyes closed but we could see movement in and around his mouth. And damned if he wasn't slowly drawing more and more of that cock into him! His hands were busy as well, one playing with Tony's ballsack, and the other one stroking the part of the dick that wasn't in his mouth.

For his part, Tony seemed to be enjoying it.

"Oh, that is so fucking hot!" whispered Georgia, who was now playing with her pussy while her eyes were glued to the scene in front of her. It was an invitation to start sucking on her ear and playing with her tits. For her part, she moved her hand between my legs and I felt her fingers part my lips.

I kept my hands on her and turned to watch. It was indeed hot to watch. Danny was now about halfway down the length of Tony's cock and still going.

"Can you suck that much of him?" I asked Georgia.

"No. He passed my mark two inches ago!"

"That's it, Danny, you little cocksucker! You love it, don't you!" I said.

It was interesting to see him nod with his face full of cock.

"Georgia, get a camera!" I said. "We have to get pictures so he can have personal porn to stroke to!" She giggled, got up to get her phone, and returned. Suddenly she was all over, getting pictures from every angle. Then she started directing!

"Okay, Tony, I want you to hold his head and start fucking his face. Start out gentle, but keep pressing him to take more in." And while that was happening, I stepped into my closet and got busy. When I came out, I had put on a harness that held my nine-inch dildo.

"I've got a present for you, Danny boy. You boys need to get on the bed, and Danny needs to get on his hands and knees." Tony pulled his dick out of Danny's mouth and it was clearly wet down three quarters of its length.

"Shit, Georgia, he sucks better than you do. You have to take lessons from him!" Said Tony.

Once Danny was on the bed on his hands and knees, Tony got back in front of his face and pressed into Danny's open mouth. I got behind Danny and began to caress his ass cheeks. I got the lube off the night stand and started applying it to my fingers, Danny's butt hole and then to my dildo. Then I began to use my fingers on his asshole, getting him ready. Georgia was still taking picture through out all of this.

I felt so very powerful as I lined up the head of the dildo with Danny's asshole. I resisted the urge to just ram it up his ass; instead, I pressed forward and applied a steady pressure. I felt him relax and I sank into his ass. In the pictures Georgia captured of his face, stuffed with black dick, his eyes grew wide as I entered, and then closed once I was past the sphincter. He was enjoying the entry into his butt – but I already knew he would since we'd done this role play before. It was the addition of the real thing in his face that made it so special.

I sank in slowly until I was all the way into his butt. At that part I started to pull out, and then pressed back in again. Soon I was humping at his ass. The pressure of the harness on my clit was sending me towards an orgasm as I pumped him. The video shows him bouncing between the cock in his face and the one in his butt. I reached around to find that his cock was rock hard and leaking precum. I used that to stroke him as I fucked his ass.

Tony, for his part, was now truly fucking Danny's face. And Danny wasn't resisting – Georgia's pictures seem to show him pulling Tony forward. In other words, Danny was getting off on being spit-roasted. That was so fucking cool! The harness was transferring some sensation back to my clit, and I was approaching an orgasm. It was sudden, and when it hit I just jammed that dildo all the way up Danny's back channel and held it there while waves of pleasure shook me.

"I'm coming" said Tony. I watched as he clearly was cumming down Danny's throat. Georgia's pictures show Danny's eyes grow wide as the first of it exploded, and then he seemed to concentrate on swallowing it all. Tony groaned and moaned as his balls emptied, and then he finally had enough and pulled out of Danny's mouth.

"Amazing" said Tony.

"Yeah, I agree." I echoed.

"Yeah but neither Danny nor I came. You take pictures – Danny, turn over on your back!" Said Georgia, who quickly handed me the phone as she sat on Danny's rock hard cock. They began to bounce out of control, until they eventually hit a rhythm and then within a minute or two the were both coming. Tony and I applauded!

That was round one. After some liquid refreshment and another joint, I asked Georgia if she minded if I fucked Tony.

"Mind? Hell no! You won't break him and you won't wear him out! Besides, the more times he comes, the longer it takes the next time. So there's more pleasure for me! Knock yourself out!"

With that kind of endorsement, there was nothing else to do but decide which position – and I chose my favorite: doggy style. On all fours, I looked over my shoulder and smiled.

"Come on, Tony, lay that big dick into me! I want you to fuck me silly with it!"

"You asked for it." He said, grinning.

"Yeah, you asked for it." Said Georgia. "Watch this, Danny. And don't take it personally – Tony has a monster cock. Yours is just plain big. It's an entirely different ball game."

With that they high fived and sat back to watch. Tony moved between my legs and rubbed the head of that snake up and down the length of my pussy, teasing me with it. And also using my juices to get it lubricated. (Damn, there's nothing better than a guy with a giant cock who takes his time and wants it to please a woman!)

At some point he decided it was time. It took something to get it into me initially, and it was bordering on painful. But I wasn't about to be outdone by Georgia, so I loosened up internally and pressed back towards him. It was amazing! Like a telephone pole or something being shoved inside my pussy! It hurt, it stretched me, it seemed to promise great things if I was willing to take it. So I did.

For his part, Tony was masterful. He kept pressing forwards, content to slowly slip deeper into me as it happened. I guess he knew what he was doing – I was already out of it, somewhere between pleasure and pain and loving it. My awareness was concentrated on this massive object deep inside me, and how my body was stretching around it, how things were loosening up, and how it kept going deeper and deeper up into me. I don't think I was really conscious at that point. I certainly wasn't thinking. I might have had difficulty with my own name if someone had asked.

At some point I felt something on my lips, some object, and I opened my mouth and Danny filled it with his cock. I just let him fuck my face. I had no ability to do anything about it; all my attention was on Tony's cock inside me. I remember thinking he was going to turn me inside out. It was one of those strange thoughts that happen when things get extreme, I know. But he was so deep inside me that every time he withdrew I felt both relief and an emptiness. I was being taken some place I'd never been before – no other man or woman or even extreme toy had brought me to this place, this feeling. I don't know how long it took before Danny started cumming in my mouth, but he did. I swallowed some. I let some fall out of my mouth, I felt some land on my face and I really didn't care. All I remember is wanting that pole Tony kept thrusting into me to pull out and to go deeper at the same time! I couldn't get enough of it and I was getting too much of it – it was maddening.

Then he shifted his position in some way. He changed the angle or something – all I know is that I began to cum hard. And I continued to cum. Waves of pleasure rolled from the toes to the top of my head and centered around his cock. They told me – afterwards – that I began to scream and moan and cry all at the same time. I don't remember, and all I do remember is that I went somewhere. Some other dimension or space or something. And it wasn't stopping – I just continued to cum. And then I felt a "disturbance in the force" – the force of that big dick was shifting. His rhythm was stuttering, and then he began to spray my guts with his hot, liquid cum. It was like a firehose went off deep inside me as he poured himself into me. I felt his cum work itself out around his cock to drip out of me.

He eventually stopped and pulled out. And again, it felt like I was being emptied out as he did. But once he did, I fell forward on my stomach, completely spent. Tony dropped down beside me. I didn't see Georgia, but I felt her tongue working over my pussy. That was one way to get clean, I suppose.

"Look at how open she is, Danny!" Said Georgia. "I bet I could fit my hand into her."

"No! No more! I need to recover! Nothing else in my cunt!"

"I'm just saying, we could, not that I will. Relax. Although since Tony and I have been going out, I know I can fit bigger things in my pussy. My biggest dildo doesn't do what it used to."

"Then maybe we ought to try fisting with you." Said Danny.

"I was hoping you would offer," Said Georgia.

Tony and I turned over and propped ourselves up to watch. Danny was already spreading Georgia's legs and had begun to eat her out.

Tony leaned over and whispered "I'm glad he likes to suck pussy. It's not my favorite thing."

"I heard that," Said Georgia. "You don't need to, Tony. Just keep fucking me. But I've wanted to try this. And damn, Danny, you're good!" She grabbed his head and pulled it into her.

"Yeah, he's very good at that. And he loves it as well – makes me a happy woman. A lot!" I responded.

Tony and I watched as Danny continued his oral assault but began to add to it. First one finger, then another and another. He got three into her without any issues, and soon his fourth one joined. He pulled his mouth off her clit and sat back on his knees.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Absolutely!" Said Georgia.

Then Danny folded his thumb into his palm and wrapped his fingers around it. It was amazing to watch his entire hand enter her pussy. She gasped and moaned as it did, so he stopped for a moment.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Wow. It's an amazing feeling. Different that Tony's big cock, Go ahead, Danny. I'm ready." She closed her eyes and pulled her legs wider apart.

And Danny began to move his hand in and out. Soon he was driving into her up to his forearm and then pulling out. Watching Georgia, the play of emotions on her face was almost indescribable. I saw pleasure, discomfort, strain, and surrender. Her nipples were hard and long, her belly was clenched, and still Danny kept his arm going in and out like a piston.

"Oh yes!" She screamed. "Harder! Faster! Deeper!"

Danny complied, picking up the pace, and in a minute he stopped and looked at us.

"She's cumming and I can't move my hand. It's incredible! I can feel her pussy doing amazing things!"

For her part, Georgia was indeed cumming. Her toes curled, her eyes rolled back in her head and she shook all over. I was amazed to see it. Eventually she stopped and relaxed, and Danny slowly withdrew from her.

"Well, baby, was it like you thought it would be?" Asked Tony.

"Every bit as good as your cock! Thanks, Danny!"

And somehow, after that, we all nodded off for a while. I woke up at some point and went to pee. I didn't turn on the lights – I knew my way there – but I was surprised to find Georgia already in the bathroom, just flushing the toilet. She grabbed me and hugged me close – which was a little weird, since due to the height different it left her head buried between my boobs. I wasn't sure if we were about to start up something again until she let go and looked up at me.

"This was an amazing night! I woke up thinking that there were things we hadn't tried yet – what about you?"

"I woke up thinking I need to pee in the worst way! Move!" And then I sat and let loose, relieving all that pressure. That put me about level with her boobs, and I reached over to stroke them.

"Now that you've planted that seed, I can think of a few things as well. Let's make ourselves a list, and take our time about it all. Maybe even get the guys to make their own lists. It's that time of year for indoor sports anyway. We can all put our dirty minds to work on it and take our time about indulging. Besides, after that fucking, I can barely walk!"

We laughed. I finished up, washed and we both went back to our men and to sleep.

[more to come]

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12