Watching Mommy Ch. 02

Story Info
Lindsey sandwiched between pair of MILFs.
6.2k words
4.78
19.7k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WATCHING MOMMY Ch. 02

LESBIAN: Lindsey sandwiched by pair of MILFS.

LINDSEY'S STORY:

Ever since that night mom hosted her Ladies' Church Group" I couldn't get that scene out of my mind. Mom and her friends were having so much fun, I knew I just had to get some of that stuff myself. Out of curiosity, I also began reading naughty stories on the net and looking at more girl-girl porn on the Lesbian sites on the net--and masturbating to it wishing I was one of the girls in the scene.

I also began looking at my soccer coach, Ms. Billings, in a completely different light--because to my shock she was one of the women at mom's ladies' church group sex party the other night.

Ms. Billings was a tall, athletic brunette with short-cropped hair, and the roundest, tightest buns you'd ever want to see. But what I also now noticed about Ms. Billings was the way she looked at all us girls after soccer practice.

You see, after practice we'd all go back to our lockers, undress and head for the showers. After showering we had to pass by a window to pick up our towels... and it was always coach Billings who handed us our towels... and the way she looked at us naked girls as we paraded by her window all dripping wet and nipples all erect from the shower water cascading on them... was like she wanted to play with us just like she and mommy played with all those other women.

So, one day, I got real adventurous. I made sure that I was the last one out of the shower, and when I went to pick up my towel with my nipples as erect as I could get them from running all cold water from the shower on them, not to mention my fantasies about Ms. Billings, I paused to strike up a chat with her.

"Thanks so much, Coach Billings, for saving that last towel for me."

"It's my pleasure, sweetie," she said with a wink. "That's what I'm here for. I certainly wouldn't want you to have to go home all wet."

I kind of giggled a little bit, shaking my tits side-to-side (as if I were shaking the water off) just enough to make them jiggle a little. You see, I have large fleshy tits just like my mommy, maybe not quite as big as hers, but close enough. And Ms. Billings's eyes bugged out as they went straight to my tits. While Coach Billings had a nice pair, they weren't as big and full as mine and mommy's.

"Uh, Lindsey dear," she said when I failed to move away from the window, "is there anything else I can do for you?"

Blushing a little I said, "Coach Billings, I... I just wanted to say that I think you have the tightest, sexiest, buns in the whole world."

Her face brightened up as she said, "why thank you, Lindsey. But your butt isn't so bad either." She let out a light, embarrassed giggle.

"Thank you Coach Billings, but mine isn't as round and solid and tight as yours is. What can I do to make my butt more like yours?"

"Well, I can show you some exercises that'll help."

"Would you really, Ms. Billings. I'll do anything!"

She smiled and lightly licked her lips. "Okay, put your gym clothes back on and meet me back in the weight room."

Excited to get this private instruction from Coach Billings, I rushed back to my locker, pulled my T-shirt back on, and slipped back into my tight gym shorts without taking the time to put my bra and panties back on.

So, there I am in my gym shorts, T-shirt, and sneakers, and there's Ms. Billings in sneakers, very tight gym shorts, and a support bra that looked way too tight and narrow and pointed at me like a couple of pistols. And I found that look to be exciting. But best yet was that her gym shorts were so tight they made a nice camel toe--making it obvious that she wasn't wearing any panties either.

"First," Coach Billings said, I'll show you some exercises that'll tighten up you buns for sure, then I'll show you something that'll help tighten up your tits and provide support for those gorgeous babies throughout your life, as long as you keep exercising."

"Sounds like that's what I need."

"Okay, we'll start with some lunges. These can help to tighten your buns while also serving as a warm up, and they are an exercise you can do at home without any equipment."

She demonstrated the movement, then had me imitate her.

"There are ways," Coach Billings said, "to make that exercise more advanced, but for now that's enough for you to practice at home. Now, I want to show you the king of all butt exercises. The squat."

She goes to the squat rack, strips the bar of all the plates the football team had left on the bar, and then set the barbell at the correct height for me. She got under the bar, setting it on her shoulders and then performed the movement, squatting down until her ass was near her heels.

"Now, you do it," she says.

I got under the bar and took it off the rack like she did, then took a step back like she did, except I could feel my legs already wobbling--even though the bar had no plates on it.

"That's all right sweetie, don't worry about falling or losing your balance. I'm right behind you. I'll spot you. Now go ahead and squat down like I showed you, but not too fast. Do it nice and slow, and with control. Stick your butt out as you lower the weight, that will save your knees, help you balance, and will work your butt better."

I did as she said, until my ass was below the level of my knees. And I could feel the heat of Ms. Billings's body only inches from mine as she followed me all the way down, ready to catch me should I start to topple.

"Now, look straight ahead at the mirror and push yourself back up." As she said that, Coach Billings had her arms around me, and her hands just under my breasts, supporting my ribcage to help me rise up.

When I got to the top, she said "now give me another rep, and try to go a little deeper this this time."

This time as she helped me up out of the bottom position she placed her hands just under my tits, and let her thumbs sneak upward to tease the fleshy under parts of my breasts. Which I didn't mind at all. Made me want to do more reps.

After doing several sets of the squats, and with each rep of each set her hands got increasingly frisky with my tits, we went to the bench press next, by which time I was already turned on with my nipples nice and erect, thanks to Ms. Billings' expert "spotting," and the effect of the squats on my butt. I mean my ass felt so tight like someone was groping me--which helped to turn me on even more.

Coach Billings had me lay down on a flat bench and then handed me a barbell--but in so doing she stood directly over my face, her thighs straddling the edge of the bench where my head was. So, as I looked up between her thighs, there was her crotch directly above me. Her sexy, enticing camel-toed crotch covered only by her very tight gym shorts-so-tight-her-cuntlips-and-the-slit-between-stood-out-prominently, especially since she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Okay, now sweetie, take a deep breath and keep your ribcage expanded. Keep your elbows out wide and as you slowly lower the weight squeeze those pectoral muscles underneath your breasts. Lower the weight until it touches just above your tits. And don't worry about the weight, I'm here to spot you."

So as I lowered the weight with my arms shaking, she kept her hands ready, just under the bar. At the lower position, her fingers teased the top part of my tits.

"Now as you push the weight back up, exhale strongly."

By the time we had completed 10 reps, with me exhaling strongly right into her crotch, her gym shorts were starting to get wet--which made my own gym shorts get wet as well.

By the time we finished the 3rd set, her gym shorts were totally soaked, her camel toe totally delineated, and her musky sex smell was engulfing me (or was it mine, dreadfully horny me?).

And, my god, on the lower part of these reps, as she followed the bar down, her crotch would be only inches from my face! How, I wished she'd just go ahead and lower her crotch all the way to my hungry mouth so I kiss and munch on that glorious camel toe.

Finally, after that 3rd set she said, "Okay, I guess that's enough for your first time with the weights. We better hit the showers now. And, you too, miss hot buns." She playfully slapped my rear as I got up off the bench and headed for my locker. "Even though you just showered, you gotta always shower after working out."

As I was undressing I really wanted to masturbate, I was so turned on from looking straight up at Ms. Billings' crotch and watching her tight gym shorts get all wet--only inches from my face. And the sexy aroma of it, making me think of Mom's sex-drenched party last Sunday.

By the time I got to the showers, yes, for my second shower because now I was all sweaty and wet (you know where), Ms. Billings was already there standing under a spigot near the entrance in all her naked glory. I stood at the entrance for a moment to just admire her glorious body. She was soaping up her tits, and by damn if she didn't play with them a bit, fondling herself.--though she knew I was looking at her because she was staring me right in the face while playing with her tits.

First of all, I have to explain her tits which explained the funny-shaped bra she wore. Instead of being full and fleshy like mine, and mom's, they were long and thin, by that I mean rocket shaped or almost like a pair of cocks sticking out about four inches from her chest. Absolutely gravity defying the way they stuck straight out just begging to be sucked upon. And her nipples were equally outrageous and very erect as she teased them too, while soaping up.

Still looking me directly in the eye she practically masturbated her tits, stroking 'em back and forth as if she were milking a couple of real cocks. Then she teased those angry red nipples tugging on them and pushing them side-to-side until they grew to well over an inch.

And it just about took my breath away. Could this magnificent sexy specimen of a woman be hinting that she'd like to play with me? Teacher-student sex? There are laws against that--but the idea was terribly exciting and made me tremble a bit.

"Come on in, honey, the water's fine," she said.

I really wanted to take the shower spigot next to hers (no actually I wanted to join her under her spigot), but I was too afraid to take that step, so I took a spigot on the opposite side of the shower room so I could watch her better and appreciate her in-shape body better without losing all control of myself.

As I let the warm water cascade down the back of my head, shoulders, and back I couldn't help but continue to watch coach Billings soap herself up.

Looking right at me she began to soap up her crotch saying, "You know, honey, we've gotta wash all over, especially the groin area where it gets all hot 'n sweaty, and sticky-goo, you know."

So, taking a handful of soap from the dispenser, I followed her advice. And, oh, my god how good that felt--especially as I was so turned on from staring up into Coach Billings' camel toe during the bench presses. In fact, it felt so fucking good that I was practically masturbating, my hands and pussy so slippery from all the soap.

So, there we were, Coach Billings and myself virtually masturbating in the showers while looking at each other. All four of our nipples totally erect and throbbing from the combination of soap, water, and sexual innuendos. And what a sight that was watching those cock-shaped tits of hers wriggle and bob up and down from the motion of her hand soaping up her cunt.

Meanwhile my own tits were jiggling like a bowl of jello from my own furious hand motions on my quim--and Coach Billings was staring right at them!

We both finished our shower at the same time and as we exited the shower stall, she gave my naked butt another playful slap saying. "You sure have a beautiful body."

"You do too, Ms. Billings."

"Thank you, dear. By the way, since this was your first time with the weights, you might find yourself getting sore tomorrow. If that's the case give me a call or a text. I'm an expert in massage therapy and have the perfect recipe for aching sore muscles."

Sure enough, the next morning, which was Saturday, I woke up stiff and sore all over--especially in the legs, butt, and breast areas. So I sent out a text to Ms. Billings. She texted back with her address and an appointment time of 1:30 p.m.

Ms. Billings had instructed me to wear loose clothing that'd be easy to remove, so after lunch I took my casual clothing off, including my panties, and pulled on an over-sized

T-shirt dress. Then I slipped my feet into a pair of flip-flops, told mom I was going to the gym for some extra soccer practice and time in the gym, and rode my bicycle over to Ms. Billings' house which wasn't very far away.

Already turned on from just thinking about spending time alone with Ms. Billings and being naked on the massage table while her hands roamed all over my body, I had an enjoyable time riding my bike and feeling my hot naked and already wet cunt rubbing on the bike seat as I pumped my legs. Why didn't I ever think of doing this before on my bike? I mean I was almost masturbating myself on my bike seat.

I arrived at Coach Billings' door all pins and needles--and obsessed with sexual need.

She answered the doorbell wearing only panties and a bra--and this was a bra that looked specially made for her unusual tits. It had rocket-shaped cones just like the one she were in the weight room, but this bra was not only molded to perfectly wrap around and support her rocket-shaped tits, the tips of these bra cones had holes for her outrageious nipples to stick out--which were already quite erect (as were mine straining as they were against my T-mini).

And that sight took my breath away and made my pussy gush even more than it was before.

"Hi sweetie," she said embracing me and giving me a chaste kiss on the side of the face, her erect nips teasing my own erect nipples poking out my T-shirt mini. "Let's go into the massage room where everything is ready. She grabbed me by the hand and led me into a neighboring room.

Thinking that I was to have the entire afternoon alone with Ms. Billings doing whatever she was going to do with my body (and hoping for something sexual), I was shocked, and momentarily disappointed, to see another woman in the room.

But my disappointment soon turned to excitement when I recognized who it was: Mrs. Donaldson, our preacher's wife, tall, blonde, buxom Mrs. Donaldson who just oozed sex and was one of the hottest, and wildest women at mom's party last Sunday. And her tits were even larger than mine and mommy's.

And Mrs. Donaldson, like Coach Billings, was dressed only in panties and bra, a bra that was inadequate to hold in all of her charms.

"I take it you do know Mrs. Donaldson from church?" Coach Billings asked.

"Y-y-yes, of course," still afraid to admit that I'd also seen her and Ms. Billings both having sex with my mom at mom's party.

"I've been teaching her my special massage techniques," Ms. Billings said.

"And I'm really anxious to try them out on you," Mrs. Donaldson said, with a wink. "When I heard you was coming over today, I got real excited."

"R-r-r-really?"

"Really," she said with another wink and a smile.

"Okay, enough chit chat," Ms. Billings said. "Lindsey, take everything off and lay face down on the massage table."

They started by rubbing massage oil on me, with Ms. Billings starting on my feet and calves, Mrs. Donaldson working on my back and shoulders.

The way I was positioned on the massage board, with my head partially overhanging the edge of the table, I was staring right at Mrs. Donaldson's panties and upper thighs only inches away from my face. And I was in a dreamland, with Ms. Billings massaging my lower extremities while Mrs. Donaldson was doing my back and shoulders with that sweet smelling massage oil. Such pampering by these beautiful sexy women. Such pleasure.

Coach Billings began working her way up my legs and my breathing got increasingly heavy. I sighed. Somehow, Ms. Billings had taken her bra off. I could tell because as she began moving up my thighs, her cock-like tits were rubbing against my feet. Her rock hard nipples teasing, almost tickling inside my arches.

"Ummmmmm," I sighed in pleasure.

Ms. Billings reached my upper thighs getting ever closer to my butt. Her tits and nips rubbed against my calves.

Mrs. Donaldson's panties were getting wet from my hot and heavy breathing right into them. And, as if Ms. Billings' fondling and caressing my inner thighs didn't make me horny enough, the female sex aroma emanating from Mrs. Donaldson's crotch put me over the top.

In working on my back, Mrs. Donaldson's hands closed in on my ass. And, as she did so I discovered that she, too, had removed her bra 'cause her erect nipples were raked up and down my upper back as her hands inched towards my butt.

Then all four hands reached my butt at the same time, all slippery with oil they fondled, squeazed firmly, and caressed my ass cheeks with expertise. Tits and erect nipples teased my thighs and back--and Mrs. Donaldson's increasingly wet panties were less than an inch from my face. I could've easily reached that wet spot with my tongue. I really wanted to, but was still too bashful to take that big step.

Suddenly a hand (Ms. Billings?) slipped up under my ass to rub oil onto my cunt (as if it needed any lubrication).

"Ummmmmm," a moan of pleasure escaped my lips, as I began to hump that loving hand rubbing my dribbling pussy.

"I think she really likes it," Ms. Billings said. "Her toes are all curled up."

"Oh, God, yes," I moaned. "I really love this, being pampered and fondled by you two very sexy ladies. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud."

"That's real sweet of you to say that," Mrs. Donaldson said, "but you just wait, honey, because we're going to take you even higher. Isn't that right, Coach Billings?"

"You bet. But you should just feel how wet she already is."

So Mrs. Donaldson's hand replaced that of Ms. Billings' playing with my cunt, slipping a couple of fingers inside--but the effort caused Mrs. Donaldson to shift her position a bit. In moving closer to my ass and cunt she had to mash her own crotch into my face--yesssss! Her horny, sex smelling, cunt-soaked panties right into my face.

Unable to control myself any longer, I reached my hands out to grab Mrs. Donaldson's ample ass (as if to prevent her any escape) and began munching on her right through her panties--causing her to catch her breath and let out a moan of pleasure. And, all the while their sexy hands were playing with my ass and my pussy, and their tits and erect nipples continued to tease my upper thighs, the sensitive are behind my knees, and my lower back.

And, while my moans of pleasure were muffled by Mrs. Donaldson's crotch there was nothing muffled about the rest of my body which was thrashing wildly on the massage table trying to fuck the hands teasing my poor, horny pussy.

But before allowing me to cum, they both stopped, just leaving me there... suspended.

"Roll over onto your back now, dear," Coach Billings said after a bit, "so we can get at the front side of your body."

As I rolled over I saw that now both women were completely naked, and they had traded places. Mrs. Donaldson was now at my feet, and Ms. Billings was at my head. They proceeded pretty much as before, except reversed. Mrs. Donaldson began massaging my feet, gradually moving up my lower legs, while Coach Billings started with my neck and shoulders and worked her way down to my torso--and my tits. (Sigh).

While Ms. Billings played with my tits, rubbing her massage oil into them and teasing my throbbing nips with her thumbs and fingers, Mrs. Donaldson worked her way up my upper thighs... and finally my volcano-hot cunt. She teased my pussy with her hands for a moment, pretending she was massaging it, rubbing it up and down and side-to-side. Then she briefly fingered me.

12