Watching My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband spies on virgin wife and friend.
3.6k words
4.44
7.3k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willmill
willmill
22 Followers

As in the last story, apart from Sammy the dog, names changed to protect the guilty. It is a bit long but I hope you enjoy it.

After the night that I had spied on my best friend Michael and my wife Mary kissing and playing on the sofa, which ended in my virgin bride wanking Michael off and Michael fingering Mary to orgasm. With me spying on them through the crack in the living room door and me coating the bottom of the living room door with trails of spunk without even touching my cock.

I didn't let on to Mary that I was spying on them that night. Well, how could I, "Oh by the way I was spying on you and Michael last night and I shot my load all over the living room door, without touching my cock." I didn't want to appear to my new wife as some sort of pervert, wtf. We were not at that level of understanding with each other yet.

It would be another month since that night before we met him again. We were at a player of the year football function and almost immediately noticed Michael at one of the other tables on our arrival. We waved and he waved back. Mary was looking good she had skin-tight electric blue trousers on and a pale frilly green blouse showing her great 36's off really well thick braces and two-inch heels. The heels helping accentuate her long legs and her tight arse.

As with all these types of gatherings, everyone sits at their allotted tables at the start of the night. As the night wears on though and the alcohol takes hold, people are all over the place.

About two hours into the night Michael joined us at our table, sandwiching Mary between myself and him, despite the fact that there was a spare seat on my side, my cock twitched and began to harden. I had to excuse myself and pop to the toilet to fix my now very hard cock. On my return, I noticed our seats were empty and saw Michael and Mary up on the floor dancing.

As the night wore on and the alcohol wore us down we were having a great time, Michael and Mary had a couple of more dances, where I just hoped neither of them would do anything to attract unnecessary attention whilst they were dancing together. We are well known in our town so it would not have gone down well with others who knew us. Thankfully they were not slow songs.

Even just watching them dancing together had my cock hard and throbbing, I could feel a damp patch forming at my groin, I hoped it was spilled beer, on a visit to the toilet though, I discovered that it was pre-cum leaking from my cock, I dried it as best I could, fuck me they were only dancing together.

As the night drew to a close, we three were well on with the alcohol. Michael leaned over past Mary to shout above the music, I noticed his hand was on Mary's thigh so I put mine on her other thigh as I leaned over to hear him. We said our goodbye's to everyone and headed outside to wait for our taxi. We were almost immediately joined by Michael, any beer in the fridge wee man he says to me. Mary answered for me and sent my throbbing cock into orbit. Plenty of beer why don't you come home with us?

In the taxi on the way home, I was trying to work out how best to witness what I had seen on Michael's last visit. I knew I couldn't continually pop up and down to the toilet every five minutes again. So I decided Sammy the dog would be getting an extra long walk tonight, how long? As long as it takes, I thought to myself. Then I thought takes what? I told Sammy, trust me Sammy I'll take you out later.

The house was cold when we entered so I hastily put on the heating and turned on the gas fire. Michael went to the toilet and Mary went to the fridge and sorted the beers for Michael and myself and a vodka for herself. I moved the ornament on the window sill creating the same gap in the curtains that I had made a month earlier so that I could peep on them from outside. My cock was so hard that it was sore. We sat on the floor near the gas fire, with Mary again sandwiched between us. We chatted about nothing interesting, well nothing that interested me personally. Just about what Michael had been up to since we last saw him stuff like that.

Then I genuinely needed to pee, leaving the living room door with the same gap as I had left the last time. I bolted upstairs and forced out my pee as quick as I could, without doing myself an injury, difficult to pee with a solid hard-on. Then I crept back downstairs.

I peeped through the crack in the door and fuck me they were kissing already, I noticed that Mary had one hand on his chest, almost holding him at bay as they kissed. Then she dropped her hand and my cock twitched, they were now full-on kissing. It had taken the better part of three hours for Mary to get that far on Michael's last visit. Again there was me with the pretend clumping downstairs. Did I miss anything I said as I entered the living room and they both laughed?

At the end of the first story Spying on My Wife I told how Michael had caught me looking at the living room door, my spunk not yet completely dried and rivulets running down to the floor. How he had looked at the spunk trails then at me and just smirked, as he left to get his taxi.

This is what was preventing me from going to the loo every ten minutes but it was also driving me crazy not being able to keep going back and forth and peeping and wanking. Michael's smirk had pretty much told me that he knew I was spying through the crack in the living room door. The living room had heated up nicely and I turned off the gas fire but we still sat on the floor in our little semi-circle.

I was wondering whether to take Sammy out for his last walk, which I know would take at least half an hour rather than his normal five or ten minutes. I wanted to peep on them, just to see how far my virgin bride would go with some time to allow events to unfold. Then Michael asked do you have any playing cards?

I knew we had but not where, fuck I was hoping they were in the loft, bolt up get them and bolt down and peep on them for five minutes. Where are they? I asked Mary. In the bedroom dresser in the top drawer on the right. Women know stuff that we men haven't a clue about. Like where stuff is all the time.

I bolted up got them straight away then crept back down. Peeped in and they were in full kissing mode. I took my cock out stroked it twice then had to let it go, I had almost cum.

Michael was stroking Mary's lovely 36d's through her blouse. Then as I watched her hand went down onto the bulge in his trousers. I know that if I'd had my cock in hand I would have come straight away. Then me again with the clumping downstairs.

They were both sipping from their drinks when I entered. Michael took the cards and said let me show you this trick I learned in Germany. It was a good trick. It consisted of Michael giving us the four aces and telling us to stop him shuffling the deck and place an ace where ever we wanted. After we had inserted all four he would shuffle the pack and for some reason, the four aces would always be the first four cards at the top of the pack.

Works every time says, Michael. Wow! I wouldn't bet my shirt on it says Mary. I would says Michael so if I would what would you bet? Erm, a button maybe she says. So if I do it every time then you'll lose a button on your blouse. Well yes she says but I could tell she definitely wasn't sure and if I don't get it right then I lose my shirt. Well let's see then she says. Fuck my cock was throbbing. It was like I was peeping on them again, as I appeared to not exist as Michael played out the tricks, and Mary tried to beat him.

I watched as Michael did it six times in a row and Mary was down to the last two buttons on her blouse. I could feel my crotch getting wet the more I watched, my cock was quite simply leaking pre cum like a dripping tap.

No that's enough says Mary, christ I'll lose my blouse at this rate. But you said you wanted to play says, Michael. Alright one more says Mary, as she was leaning forward to insert the aces her blouse would gape open and I could clearly see her cleavage and her thick nipples poking through her light green bra. That was Mary matching bra and pantie sets to match any colour.

She lost again and this time she said shit that's it no more, you must be cheating she said to Michael. He just laughed and said I told you every time it works. Well it's not fair she said and I'm the only one losing anything. Michael then says well could play another game where we could all lose something. It's not the four aces trick again is it she asked Michael suspiciously. No says Michael, it's highest wins lowest loses.

Now how does that work then says Mary? Well say you drew a king and I drew a queen, then I would lose something. That's much more fairer says Mary well deal then she says. Michael looked at me in askance and my cock nodded my head.

I looked at Mary but she was watching intently as Michael shuffled the cards. I was amazed at my wife, fuck would she really go through with this? We hadn't even pillow talked about anything like this, not even close to it.

Michael dealt out all the cards so we each had a nice high pile in front of us. Now he says you can take a card from anywhere in your pile, as long as you do not look at it, then turn it over. Micheal picked a card out of his pile and placed it face down in front of himself. Mary and I followed suit if you'll pardon the pun.

I turned over a jack of spades hmm safe-ish I thought. Mary turned over the four of hearts, aw shit she says I've lost already, looks like hun I said. Michael turned over two of clubs. Hahaha said Mary then she said right off with something then, go on, go on. She watched intently as Michael removed his shirt. Michael was well cut from his years on the building sites, six pack and strong shoulders, tapering in at the waist.

Yay says Mary I can't believe that you just did that Michael. Well it is the rules of the game Mary. I know but still she said. My turn I said as I pulled and turned over the six of diamonds, Michael turned over a nine of hearts. Mary teased us with her card then turned over a ten of clubs. Yay again she says right both of you lose, no says Michael its only the lowest who loses. Oh right she says, right babes lose something, I take off my shirt and I'm not too shabby either thanks to lots of intensive training.

Right my turn says Mary she pulls and turns over a king, I turn over another jack and Michael turns over a five of spades. Aw Michael no luck again says Mary. Despite still having his socks on Michael opts to take off his trousers. His boxers are sticking right out and I can see his cock twitching in his very expensive boxers. For once Mary doesn't say anything she just stares at the large appendage trapped within the confines of Michael's boxers.

Michael sits down and says right my turn and he turns over an ace of clubs, Mary turns over a ten of diamonds. Hmm I'm fucked here I thought but I turned over a queen of diamonds. This game's shite says Mary as she stands up and I think she's for the off, but she says more drinks. Whilst she's in the kitchen Michael whispers well that shut her up. I know I whispered, then Michael looked up and says fuck wow! Mary.

Mary has returned from the kitchen but she has removed her blouse. We can both see her lovely big tits and her thick braces covering her big nipples, through the thin see through material. Fuck my cock jerked, I'm looking at my virgin brides tits and so is my friend and we both like what we see. Mary smiled handed us our drinks and said right whose turn is it.

Fuck we had forgotten so we nominated Mary. She turned over a King of clubs, Michael turned over a ten of spades, I turned over a seven of clubs. Yay says Mary, I stand up and like Michael drop my trousers, keeping on my socks. I'm a good thickish seven and a half inches, but the difference between Michael and myself is that his bulge is sticking out farther and he hasn't got a huge wet patch on the front of his boxers. I sit down quickly.

This is a great game says Mary, as she pulls out a five of spades, she goes quiet. I pull an ace of hearts and Michael pulls a nine of diamonds. Fuck my cock was twitching and I actually felt as though I was shivering with the cold, I was shaking with excitement. Fuck what will she do I thought. She doesn't say anything but stands up and drops her braces, we immediately see her thick protruding nipples. Then she unzips her trousers and lets them fall to the floor.

Fuck says Michael and myself as my virgin bride is standing there we can both see her very hairy bush sticking out the sides of her light green panties. I also notice a very large damp patch right down the front of them, she sits down, right on with the game she says. Michael pulls a 2 of hearts, I pull an eight of clubs and Mary pulls a four of spades.

Yay says Mary, Michael stands up and drops his boxers. Mary goes quiet and my mouth is as dry as a bone. Michael turns to the side to pick up his clothes and put then on the chair. His huge cock is on full show in all its glory. Mary is still quiet. I need a drink I say and vanish into the kitchen. When I come back I say popping up to the loo. I creep back down quietly and peep on them. Her bra has gone and so have her panties.

Michael moves her onto the sofa, Mary lays back puts her head on the back of the sofa. Michael drops his head and starts nibbling her nipples, at the same time he drops his hand into her thick bush and he begins to finger her. My virgin bride legs splayed lewdly wide begins to hump Michael's hand and she's getting loud.

I make a lot of noise coming back down. I walk into the living room and Michael is still chewing her nipples and fingering her bush. Fuck I'm confused why haven't they done what they usually do and cover up and spring apart.

Mary sees me and waves me over I drop my boxers and she grabs my engorged cock. Oh fuck me baby she says, Michael moves out of the way to see the show. I lower myself down between her open legs and plunge my length right into the hilt, Mary yelps a little. I keep it there for a couple of minutes not so that Mary can get used to it, it's because I am already emptying my balls deep inside her. Didn't even get two or three thrusts just an amazing spurting orgasm.

Michael taps me on the shoulder and with cock still hard I withdraw from my wife, my spunk surges out. Michael moves in between her legs and starts rubbing the huge bulbous helmet up and down her slit. Covering his big helmet in my spunk and my wife's dripping cunt juice.

Then he slowly begins to penetrate Mary's cunt. Edging his big cock in gently, the fucker has to be over nine inches. and thicker than my wrist. Mary splays her legs as wide as they can go and Michael continues to lower himself into my virgin bride.

I look at Mary and she looks at me then her eyes roll into the back of her head, Michael is still entering her. I get on the floor and look at his cock sliding into my wife, I can see her puckered arsehole, but her cunt lips seem almost ready to split they are stretched so tight. Then Michael's big balls cover my view and at last his balls rest on Mary's arse. My cock is twitching like mad I have just watched my wife taking only the second cock in her entire life.

I get up and look at Mary but her eyes are closed tight, as Michael starts to rock back and forth gently, I'm not even in the room as far as they are concerned. So I did what I wanted to do that first night, went to my peeping place and ripped my cock off to my virgin bride and my huge cocked friend stretching her wide and deep.

I walk past them to get a tea towel to wipe up my spunk off the living room door. Michael is now beginning to work up a rhythm. Mary is now almost howling with his every thrust, oh fuck,oh fuck oh fuck, ride me, ride me. Give me that huge cock Michael. I'm cumming, I'm fucken cumming, yes yes yes go on, Again a new one for me Mary hardly ever swears now she's swearing like a d*unk sailor. Michael is now pistoning in and out of her and I watch in amazement as his tight arse twitches and he is emptying himself into my wife. Oh my god cried Mary I can feel it I can feel it spunking up me.

I watched as Michael withdrew his pole of a cock out of my wife. Mary just lay there legs splayed and despite her very thick bush I could clearly see her gash gaping open and the spunk running down the crack of her arse. I got a fresh tea towel and wiped the flowing spunk from her open gash she never moved she just lay there, Michael had properly rag dolled her.

Once she got off the sofa Mary announced at she was going to bed, we both kissed her good night. She stopped at the door and said Michael don't come back here, for at least four weeks. The three of us laughed and Mary was gone.

We cracked open a couple of cans and took up our chat almost where we had left off. I did say to Michael though, you can't tell anyone about this. Whereupon Michael informed me that Mary wasn't the only wife that he was riding, in fact there were quite a few. When he named them I was gobsmacked one in particular was 63 years old and a friend of our's mother.

He had been riding her since he was 15, he had walked her d*unken self home one night and she had come onto him. Funny thing is she was definitely no looker in fact she just looked like a skinny ugly skank wife, but Michael says that she rides like a bunny and taught him everything he knows. He said if I told other people who I'm riding at the moment, then I would not be welcomed back. So it stays with me and only me

For the next couple of years we met with Michael regularly. We both fucked Mary most times but sometimes I'd leave them to it and retreat to my peeping spot. By this time they both knew of it, Mary said there was something extra sexy and kinky about knowing that she was being watched. Her like of being watched would lead to other adventures in the not too distant future.

Then Michael got a good steel fixing job in America but he'd visit once a year and always with my blessing, rode Mary. This happening so early in our marriage allowed us to explore each other's fantasies more openly.

We tried everything and anything, dogging, glory holes in gents toilets, flashing, nude beaches, swingers clubs and cinemas too and boy are there some stories there. We are still together and still on the odd occasion play as we like to call it.

Footnote from Sammy the dog.

Humans don't trust them I had to do a pee at the back door in the kitchen. Then I get told what a bad dog I am, He said trust me, the fucker.

willmill
willmill
22 Followers