Watching Porn Pt. 02

Story Info
A neighbours joke turns into a threesome reality.
3.9k words
4.51
13.5k
4

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since her encounter with the neighbour and his joke about a threesome with her and her girlfriend she couldn't get the notion out of her mind. The idea of it intrigued and excited her. Both her and her girlfriend had experimented with sex on each other when they were young and the memory of licking pussy and being licked in turn was such a good one. The feel of a tongue running between her legs for the very first time and the wonderful taste of pussy as she ran her tongue between soft wet aroused lips. The thrill and excitement of those first orgasms that weren't self-made.

The thought of revisiting it along with her neighbor's massive thick cock had her aroused to the point she more than once found herself having to reach down and relive the ache between her legs, often to the point of gushing hard. Fuck she hoped her friend would be just excited at the prospect when she put it to her. She would soon find out. They had agreed to meet for lunch in a little over an hours' time. Meantime, she had something that needed to be taken care of. Sitting on the toilet with her panties down and legs spread wide, she started to stroke between her wet lips, caressing her hard clit, faster and faster until she was shaking and her upper body jerking forward as she came hard on her drenched fingers.

"I tell you." she said to her friend. "He's got the thickest damn cock I have ever had inside me."

"That good eh." replied her friend, her interest piqued.

"Fuck yes. You wouldn't believe the way it stretched my pussy and filled me. Jesus Christ it was good."

"I don't know." her girlfriend hesitated. "I've never done anything like a threesome before."

"Me either." she told her. "It could be fun and you never know, we may even revisit old times." She said with a wink.

"Oh yes, those times." said the girlfriend. "I don't know, let me think about it OK."

It was left at that. They both finished lunch and went their separate ways. It took two days before she got an answer. Two days of agonizing, waiting for her friend to call. She wondered why it meant so much to her until she realized it was the being there, watching her friend being fucked and then getting to make her come herself. The possibilities for excitement were endless.

"I'm in." said the girlfriend over the phone. "Let's do it now, before I chicken out."

"OK, come round. We'll have a few drinks first. Say 6.30pm?"

"See you then." And she hung up.

Her neighbor answered the door and greeted her with a smile.

"How would you like to fuck two women tonight." she asked him straight out. His eyes lit up and she could tell he was instantly aroused at the thought.

"Fuck yes!" he told her with a little quiver in his voice, giving away his growing excitement.

"Come around about 8pm and bring that nice thick cock. You'll have two eager cunts to fill." she told him and turned and left, leaving him to count down the minutes. She could imagine the agony he was going to be in watching the clock and thinking about two wet waiting pussies just meters down the hall. She wondered to herself if he would be able to resist pulling himself off. She imagined it in her mind, his hand wrapped around that big thick cock, pulling it till it came. Fuck, it was making her pussy all tingly and wet.

Right on six thirty her friend arrived, dressed in a revealing top and short skirt. A very similar outfit to what she was also wearing. Inviting her in and directing her to the couch, she poured them both drinks. It was obvious her friend was a bit anxious so she kept her occupied with small talk. Then she had an idea. Picking up the remote she pressed play. Both of them watched as a compilation of short clips of amateur couples fucking came onto the screen. With fresh drinks, they both settled down to watch the porno. At first there were the odd observations about the size of cocks and huge cumshots but they soon dried up as each of them watched in silence, both getting more than a little aroused. Unable to resist and with a growing more and more wet pussy, she slid a hand onto her friend's thigh. She felt her friend stiffen a little but as she started to stroke her leg, she felt her relax and with eyes glued to the screen, open her legs a little. Her hand moved slowly up under the skirt and the legs widened even more. She was touching material, running her fingertip up and down the cloth strip, feeling the little damp patch slowly appearing. Putting her drink down, she turned on the couch and slid her fingers down inside her friends panties. Her pussy was wet and her flinger slipped so easily between silky smooth lips. Breathing hard, her friend put down her own drink, laid back on the couch, her legs stretched wide in eager surrender. She slipped a finger inside her friend and then ran it all the way up to her clit. Her friend moaned at the touch and began to squeeze her own nipples through her top. Now the finger between those wet pussy lips rubbed faster, arousing the hard clit. She desperately wanted to suck her friend's hard nipples but it was too late. With the sight of couples fucking on TV and the finger rubbing between her legs, her friend exploded in orgasm, almost screaming, her hips bucking against the two fingers that had just been pushed inside her.

"Ready for some cock now?" she asked her friend as she lay back on the couch, gasping for air.

"Fuck yes!" she panted. "What about you?"

"Don't worry. I've been wet all afternoon imagining it inside my cunt and gushed a little when you started cumming. I'm totally ready." she told her.

Arriving at her apartment at eight o'clock, the neighbor found her front door slightly ajar. "Hello." He called out, pushing the door open and stepping inside. There was no answer but he could hear muted voices and laughter coming from deeper within. "Hello." he called out again, walking towards the source of the voices down the hallway. Coming to a partially opened bedroom door he pushed it open and was stopped dead in his tracks at the sight that greeted him. Two naked women sitting side by side on the bed with drinks in hand, leaning against the headboard with their legs spread wide open.

"There you are. We've been waiting for you." she said smiling.

"Yes we have and we're ready to play." chimed in the girlfriend, squeezing one of her nipples and opening and closing her legs playfully, already a little tipsy from the whisky.

For a few seconds he could just stand there, staring at the full breasts and shaved pussies on offer before him, his cock growing hard in his pants with the promise of the wet slits between their open legs just feet away on the bed. They told him to go and pour himself a drink and when he returned minutes later he was already naked, his thick cock standing out in front of him, waving as he walked, a large drop of precum already forming at the eye of the massive swollen head indicating just how aroused he was.

"Oh my God!" said the girlfriend at the sight of its girth, her pussy growing moist just looking at it. "You told me it was big, but Fuck!" She beckoned for him to come closer and he walked around the bed to stand beside her. Reaching out, she gently took the large cock in her hand. Shit, it felt so heavy and thick. Slowly, she ran her fingers all over it, spreading the precum all over the head. Fuck! It was getting even bigger. She wasn't sure if it could fit in her tight wet hole.

"Don't get him too excited." she told her girlfriend. "He has to do us both."

"Just a taste." replied the girlfriend, raising her glass and dipping the head of his cock in it. Putting the glass back, she leant forward and took him into her mouth, sucking the whisky off the bulbous head. The sensation of the cold drink and then warm mouth on the head of his cock thrilled him and he felt the blood coursing through the shaft of his cock.

"Hmmmmmm." said the girlfriend, releasing him and laying back on the bed. "Scotch on the cocks." She said, bursting out laughing.

"Do I get to taste you too?" he asked, reaching down to run a fingertip up the length of her wet slit.

"Yes please." said the girlfriend, eagerly sliding down onto her back, drawing up her knees and spreading her legs wide. Putting his drink on the bedside table, he moved to the foot of the bed and climbed up along it until his head was between her parted thighs. Slowly he started to lap at her swollen wet inner lips, teasing them apart. She moaned and her pussy flooded as his tongue licked up the length of her slit. His hand moved up and he slid a finger inside her as his tongue lapped at her hard clit, each lick edging her further and further towards orgasm.

Watching her girlfriend being licked and knowing how it felt, her own pussy ached for relief. Slowly, she rolled her tingling clit with her finger, careful to control the buildup to her orgasm. She didn't want to cum just yet, even though her aching pussy craved it. She loved to edge, savoring the agony of denial. Rubbing down her pussy, she probed her opening, wanting desperately to thrust her fingers inside. Next to her, her girlfriend was starting to cum with the incessant licking between her legs. Moaning and grasping the sheets with her hands, she pumped her hips up, fucking his face with her saturated cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as she came, her legs quivering as she bucked up hard against his face. Slipping out his finger, he rose up to his knees with a glistening wet mouth and watched her cumming below him, his hard jock jerking with excitement. As her girlfriends orgasm waned, he looked across to her.

"Your turn?" he asked.

"No." she replied. "Fuck her. I want to watch. There's plenty of time for me"

Reaching down, he rolled the girlfriend onto her belly and pulled her up onto all fours. The girlfriend's heart beat faster knowing what he was about to do and her pussy tingled with lust for the thick hard cock she knew was going to be pushed inside her from behind. He rapped his arm around one of her legs and spread them wide. She buried her face in the mattress and pushed her rear back and upwards opening herself up to him, eager for his cock. Kneeling behind her and looking down at her wet shaved parted cunt, he reached forward and started to rub it. Coating his fingers with its wetness and pushing two of them inside her. She moaned at the feel of them sliding into her aroused dripping pussy.

Eager to see more of them fucking, she slid down the bed, onto her back and under her girlfriend, her head positioned directly under her pussy for a nice view of his cock entering it. Above her face, his fingers continued to fuck her friend, turning them inside her and sliding them deep in and out. Joining in, she reached overhead and stroked his cock, preparing it for her friend's pussy.

"Stick it in me." pleaded her friend, her pussy aching to feel his thick cock inside her.

He reached down, taking his cock from the hand caressing it and she watched from underneath as he pressed it to the pussy above. Slowly, he rubbed the large swollen head up and down the wet parted pussy until her friend whimpered, now desperate for his cock. Pressing the huge head to her drenched opening he pushed forward, forcing the lips apart and stretching the girl open as it slid inside her. She yelped with pain, it was fucking massive, then relaxed as he fed it into her inch by inch until she was pushing back to take more.

Underneath, the view was so erotic and exciting. With her heart beating fast and her pulse racing, she rubbed her pussy hard watching that fat cock sliding in and out of the tight pussy above. So tight it pulled her inner lips out every time he withdrew and forced them back inwards as he thrust forward. She reached up with her other hand and caressed his balls as he found his rhythm, thrusting deep into her friends begging cunt, his thick hard shaft glistening with wetness.

"Oh yes, fuck her." she cried out from below, aroused beyond belief at the close up view of her friend getting fucked, her own pussy pleading to cum. Her friend's legs began to shake and suddenly the pussy above was squirting with each deep thrust, wetness gushing down onto her face.

"Fuck!, Oh shit!" she cried out in ecstasy, her face drenched with squirt and her pussy exploding with two of her fingers jammed hard inside it. Locked in an intense orgasm, she finger fucked herself as hard as she could, gushing onto the sheets between her jerking legs, As if in sympathy, her friend above came too, screaming loudly, her legs quivering and shaking uncontrollably. It must have been the sight of both of them cumming that sent him over the edge. Gripping her girlfriend's hips tight and with labored breathing, he drove into her pussy as deep and hard as he could until the numbness spread over him and his cock filled her pussy with thick strands of warm cum as it jerked again and again inside her. Lost in an unending orgasm, her girlfriend fell forward off his cock and onto the bed, shaking all over, her belly in spasms and little rivers of cum gushing from her spent cunt with every contraction inside it.

With her friend cumming hard on the bed, lost to her orgasm, she rounded on him as he knelt there, his chest heaving, trying to regain his breath and took his cum covered, softening cock into her mouth. Hungrily, she sucked it as it softened in her mouth, determined to get every drop of delicious cum off it. Still thick despite being half flaccid, it felt so good in her mouth. He was enjoying it too, the tight warmth of her mouth gripping his cock, her tongue sliding over the sensitive head as she cleaned the cum off him

Leaving them both to collect their composure, she collected all three glasses and padded naked from the room for refills. Standing pouring the drinks, she realized her pussy was far from done. It needed to cum again and cum again right now. Putting down the bottle, she sat on the arm of the couch and reached down between her open legs. With images of that huge cock fucking her friend's pussy running through her head, she rubbed her wet slit and aroused clit hard and fast. The images in her head and fingers on her clit had her on the edge within a minute and finally cumming with two fingers thrusting inside her drenched opening. That felt better but she knew it was no way over. Once this aroused, her pussy was hard to satisfy completely. Picking up the refilled glasses, she made her way back to the bedroom.

On entering the bedroom, she found both of them entwined on the bed, kissing hard, her friend pulling the neighborss half-hard cock. Eager to have it restored to its rampant glory so she could sample it too, she let them continue but she wanted to join in. Having an idea, she put down the glasses and reached into her bedside drawer, retrieving two of her toys. Lying on the bed behind her friend, she opened her legs and turning on her little vibrator, pressed it to her clit. The sensation made her girlfriend groan with pleasure and grip his cock tighter, pulling him faster as her arousal grew. Slowly, she moved the vibrator up and down her friend's pussy until she was starting to writhe, close to cumming. Now she added toy number two, sliding her thick long dildo into that excited wet cunt. Her friend cried out, thrusting her legs wide, her pussy open and eager to be fucked. With the vibe on her friend's clit, she fucked her with the dildo, just like a thick hard cock, pushing deep with long hard thrusts. Gasping, her friend stopped pulling his cock but still gripping it tight, froze in orgasm once again. It didn't matter that she had stopped wanking him; he was rock hard watching her cumming. Maybe even best she had stopped. Had he cum again, it would be even longer before she felt it up her own aching pussy.

It seemed that after her latest orgasm, her girlfriend needed a little break so they sat back on the bed enjoying their fresh drinks. A little while later, after he had got up and excused himself to use the toilet and left the room, her friend turned to her and said.

"Fuck me! You weren't kidding. That cock is fucking huge. I thought he was going to split me open."

"I told you." she replied, just as he walked back into the bedroom to rejoin them on the bed.

"What's next." he asked with a cheeky smile, his rejuvenated hard cock sticking out proudly, obvious to both of them he was more than ready for whatever they may have in mind.

"How would you liked to have your cock sucked and then fuck this?" she asked him, lifting one leg off the bed to show him her wet glistening shaved pussy. He stared between her legs with hunger in his eyes, his cock straining in front of him, a drop of precum oozed from its tip.

"I'll take that as a yes." she said. Crawling on hands and knees, she crossed the bed to him, bent forward and took him in her mouth. It felt huge as she stretched her lips around him. Gripping the shaft, she sucked at the head and pulled him at the same time, careful to sense his level of arousal. As much as she wanted to feel his hard cock squirt in her mouth, her needy aroused cunt had first dibs on it. He was in the same predicament as he leaned back, moaning at the feel of her mouth and hand on him. As much as he would love to cum all over her face and tits, the tight warm grip of her pussy around his cock was far more tempting. Not daring to arouse him further, she released his cock and pushed him onto his back.

Her girlfriend looked on as she raised a leg over him, straddling him, kneeling straight up and looking down into his eyes, her pussy just inches above the swollen head of his aroused cock. Reaching down between her legs, she ran her fingers through her wet pussy and then reaching down further, massaged her wetness all over the head of his straining cock which jerked with excitement and anticipation. Wetting her fingers in her pussy again, she smeared more of her pussy juice over his thick throbbing shaft. He groaned with frustration at not being inside her. Holding the shaft in her hand, she pressed the head to her pussy and slowly started rubbing it along her moistening slit, from opening to clit, back and forth, over and over, parting her lips and massaging her exposed tingling clit with the tip. The combination of her gripping hand and her pussy rubbing the head of his cock had his head swimming with lust and a desperate desire to be inside her. She knew it and was controlling him, tempting him with her flooded opening and all the promise it held. Each time her opening met his cock he thrust his hips upward, desperately trying to be inside her but she only let the very tip press into it. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she lowered herself, letting the head stretch her open and slip inside. Immediately he thrust upwards, fucking into her pussy as fast as he could.

"Oh God!" she cried out as his thick rigid cock rammed up into her tight pussy, filling her completely. The huge swollen head and shaft rubbing the walls of her excited cunt was going to make it squirt.

"Aaaaah!" she cried out, pulling herself up off his cock, rubbing frantically at her pussy with her hand and spraying his cock with a shower of her warm wetness. He groaned loudly at the sight of her squirting pussy and the feel of it raining over his cock, making it twitch upward with excitement. Grabbing his cock, she pushed it back inside her drenched pussy and once again he fucked up into as fast as he could. The second squirt came even faster, gushing onto him and dripping off her fingers as she jerked uncontrollably above him in hard orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" cried the girlfriend, lying beside them, frantically fucking herself with two fingers, wetness streaming from her own pussy as she watched the spectacle next to her.

Now she was riding him as he fucked upwards into her, meeting his thrusts, forcing his cock deep into her pussy. Driven mad with pleasure, she couldn't stop, needing to cum so badly. She lunged downwards onto him again and again, driving every inch of him up inside her streaming cunt until, until finally with a wail and legs shaking uncontrollably she came. Below her, he was still thrusting with his own need to orgasm. She could feel him stiffening inside her with his closeness to release. Sensing he was about to cum, she pulled herself off him, leaving him whimpering in frustrated agony, his cock jerking in ruined orgasm. As both girls looked on, it suddenly erupted, spraying streams of thick cum over his chest and stomach. Feeling the need for some gentle stimulation after her hard fuck, she slid forward on her knees planting her pussy directly over his mouth. Slowly, he licked at her dripping pussy, lapping up all its wetness and savoring its wonderful scent as she ground herself slowly back and forward over his face.

12