Watching Porn Pt. 04

Story Info
The girls plan a cock free Sunday, or so they thought.
3.7k words
4.54
5.8k
3

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. Why don't we have a cock free Sunday? Just the two of us." suggested her friend as they sat over breakfast thinking how to spend the day.

"Good idea." she told her. "I like the sound of that, a cock free Sunday."

After breakfast, they returned to bed, but were up again by late morning. There was only so much licking, fingering and dildoing each other one could take. A late lunch and sunbathing topless by the pool drinking took up most of the afternoon. With the sun going down, they were at a loss what to do next.

"I know. Let's get all dressed up sexy in our little black dresses and hit a nightclub." Her friend suggested again.

She agreed and after a long soak in the bath together washing each other, they got dressed as sexy as they could and her friend called a cab.

The nightclub was packed and they were lucky to get a booth to themselves. The loud music made it hard to hear each other as they sat drinking shots of whisky and flirting with each other. As the alcohol kicked in, their flirting became more candid and graphic, only punctuated by male club goers hoping to get lucky which they fended off. After all, it was no cock Sunday and they were only interested in what they were going to do with each other.

"Let's dance." she said out of the blue.

"Ok." Her friend replied.

Leaving their drinks, they got up from the table and made their way to the dance floor. It was heaving with bodies moving to the loud repetitive music. Trapped in the crowd, they dance close until they were pressed together, rubbing on each other sensuously. Her friend moved behind her, rubbing against her rear. Then, unnoticed by anyone, her friend reached around slipping her hand up her skirt, her fingers rubbing her through her panties. Becoming aroused, she pressed back against her friend as the fingers dug deeper into the material of her panties, massaging her clit underneath.

"Fuck this," she thought, reaching down and grabbed the wrist of the hand under her skirt. Leading her friend by the hand, she pushed their way through the crowd off the dance floor and to the ladies toilet. Locating and empty cubicle, she dragged her friend inside it. Stepping out of her panties as her friend closed the door. She turned to face her, pulled up her dress and put one foot up on the toilet. As her friend dropped to her knees in front of her, she reached down with both hands and spread her pussy lips, baring her now hard tingling clit. Crushing her face between her legs, her friend lapped at her clit hungrily, scraping her tongue over it until she was moaning and pushing her hips forward with excitement.

"Fuck me." she moaned, pulling her friend up. As their mouths met, she felt fingers entering her aroused cunt. As the fingers started to fuck her, she bucked her pussy against them, panting and clinging on to her friend tightly. With one hand she reached down and rubbed her clit as the fingers inside her moved quicker. She felt her pussy racing to orgasm and then with a loud moan, not caring who heard, she came, her pussy drenching the fingers stuck inside her, twitching on them, gripping them with her hard contractions.

"Let's go." said her friend, now very turned on and wanting some pussy attention herself. As they left the cubicle, she bent, picking up her panties and placing them in her handbag. She wouldn't need them now. In the back seat of the cab taking them home, they started kissing again, her hand between her friends legs with her panties pulled aside. Not caring who saw, she stoked at her pussy as she slipped her free hand down inside the low cut top of her dress. Breaking off their kiss to see where they were, they noticed the black cabdriver watching them through his rear vision mirror. When the cab stopped at a red light, she leaned back in the seat.

"Hey." She called out to the driver, spreading her legs wide, forcing up her short dress and showing him the gorgeous wet slit between them.

"How do you like that?" she asked smiling.

"My night just got a little better." he said grinning as he ogled her pussy, his stiffening cock in his pants in total agreement. "It's just a shame you're lesbians."

"We're not lesbians." said her friend indignantly. "We like cock and I bet you have a big one too."

"How do you know he has a big one?" she asked her friend.

"He's a black man. You know what they say about black men." she giggled tipsily.

"Well?" she asked him. "Is it a big one?"

"Big enough to do both of you." he replied smiling.

"You're on!" blurted out her friend.

"Hang on. I thought we were going to have a cock free Sunday." she told her friend.

"Change of plan." she replied.

When they reached her friend's house, the cabby pulled into the drive. Locking the cab he followed them inside. Her friend guided him to the living room and pointed to a chair she wanted him to sit in. Crossing to the couch opposite, she stepped out of her panties, pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders and sat on the couch with legs open and breasts bared. Knowing what her friend wanted, she dropped onto all fours and crawled across the floor to the waiting open legs and the shaved pussy between them, mindful to pull up her dress to give him a good look at her wet cunt from behind. He had his cock out, stroking it by the time she started licking. Slowly, his hand slid up and down his thickening shaft as he stared at her pussy and her friend rubbing her nipples in pleasure. Her friend's cunt was warm and wet as she licked it from opening to clit and she heard another groan of pleasure from behind His cock was rigid, thick and curved with a huge swollen head as he pulled it. Fuck! He had had some horny drunk women in his cab, but nothing like these two. Any thoughts of missed fares were wiped from his mind as he watched them, careful not to get too caught up in it, trying to pace himself. He had two wet cunts to satisfy.

"Oh fuck!" cried out her friend when she looked over and saw the size of his hard cock. The sight of him pulling that stiff thick rod of throbbing flesh and the licking tongue between her legs had her thighs trembling with arousal. Gasping, she pushed her cunt up to the mouth covering it. With a sudden jerk and loud moan she came, the lapping tongue sending her over the top, her pussy bulging uncontrollably in orgasm. Across the room, he closed his eyes and tried to block out the sounds of her cumming, his precum dripping cock quivering with excitement in his hand.

Rising up off the floor, wiping her friends wetness from around her mouth and sucking it off her fingers, she turned to look at the cock that had gotten her friend so aroused. Fuck! It was big, sticking straight up, his hands no longer on it, twitching in all its rampant glory. The huge swollen head a real cunt stretcher never mind the thick bloated shaft below it. Just looking at it and imagining it up her cunt had her getting wetter by the second.

"Get your clothes off, wait ten seconds and come find us." they told him and both women left the room.

Stripped and with his cock straining in front of him, he waited the ten seconds and then headed to where he had seen them go. Walking into the bedroom, the sight that greeted him was a dream. They lay side by side on their bellies on the edge of the bed, their lovely round asses and wet pussies in full view, ready and waiting for him.

"You said you had enough cock for both of us. Well, here we are. Fuck us both." They told him grinning devilishly but with excited anticipation, both of them eager for his hard thick cock from behind.

"Eenie meanie miney mo." he counted with his finger to decide who was to be first. They couldn't see him doing it which added to their excitement. Who would get to feel that huge cock in their pussy first? His finger stopped, pointing at her friend so, with hard cock in hand, he moved behind her, pressing the head of it against her pussy lips. Slowly, he worked himself between her lips, pushing into at the same time. She gasped when he entered her but the pain soon turned to pleasure as his cock, now lubricated with her wetness started sliding in deep. Just as she was getting aroused and enjoying her cunt being filled, he pulled out, stepped to the side and pressed into the second pussy on offer. Aroused by her friend's moans of pleasure, she reached behind with both hands spreading the cheeks of her ass and opening her pussy to him, eager to have him inside her. Already coated and slippery with her friend's wetness, he thrust his cock deep inside her. She yelped at being fucked so deep in one hard thrust. He pulled back and thrust into her hard again, this time it was arousal not pain she felt. Her pussy flooded around him as he stroked into her, rocketing her pussy towards orgasm. Right then, just like before, he pulled out and returned to her friend who was instantly moaning again with him inside her. As she came to the edge of climax, he withdrew quickly, leaving her hips bucking and her whimpering in ruined orgasm. Breathing hard with excitement, she waited for his hard cock; her ass cheeks spread wide again, her pussy open and dripping in anticipation of it filling her. The thrill of it entering her again was ecstatic and his thrusting soon had her pushing back hard to get every inch of him inside her. He was grunting hard with every thrust, the sound of him slapping against her ass cheeks announcing the arrival of his huge swollen head into her very depths. His thrusting suddenly became faster and faster.

"Don't cum in me." she cried out. They both wanted to watch him cum. Seconds later on the verge, he pulled out of her, his hand wrapped around his cock, pulling it frantically. They both rolled over and sat up to face him, their heads pressed together and their mouths open waiting eagerly. With a loud groan, his face contorted and he pulled down hard on his cock as he came. As they watched on wide eyed and excited, his cock began to jerk in his hand shooting thick ropes of cum over their faces and into their mouths. She moved forward quickly, her hand replacing his own around his cock, pulling him to keep him hard as her friend lay back on the bed, spreading her legs wide, her drenched frustrated pussy desperate for the orgasm he had denied her. Guiding him by the cock between her friend's legs, she pressed the head to her pussy. As he pushed into her friend, she released her grip on him and watched his fat cock disappear into the perfect round pussy enveloping it. Mesmerized, she watched him fuck her, his thick cock forcing her inner lips inwards with each thrust and dragging them out with his bloated shaft when he withdrew. Her friend moaned loudly with every thrust as the long cock covered with her creamy white wetness plunged deep into her aching desperate cunt.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" she cried out, her legs quivering and then froze, her back arching and her belly jerking in spasms as she came. With his cock rock hard again and straining inside her, the sound of her cumming and feel of her pussy squeezing him sent him over the edge and he plunged deep into her with one last thrust. Standing next to them with a foot up on the bed, she touched between her legs

"Oh fuck!" she moaned, squirting hard onto the sheets at the sight of them both cumming and his cock pulsing and jerking as it squirted cum into her friend. Unable to stop, she rubbed herself faster and squirted again. The jets of wetness creating a large dark wet stain on the light grey sheets.

"I need a drink." She panted, spent and removing her foot off the bed and just lingering long enough to watch him slide out of her friend, followed by a bubbling stream of cum from her bulging pussy. With that, she staggered to the door on weak shaky legs and her chest heaving to the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle of whisky and three glasses, she walked naked out onto the back patio. Pouring a glass, she flopped into a chair to look out over the pool glistening in the moonlight as her pussy calmed down. A few minutes later he walked out also naked to join her, his thick long cock dangling in front of his taught muscled body covered in perspiration from his efforts between the legs of her friend. His cock really was magnificent and his body looked good too she thought as he sat down, helping himself to a drink. As they chatted, her friend joined them looking a bit haggard, traces of cum down the insides of her thighs. As she stood there, even more leaked out. Fuck, he must have been like a fire hose up her cunt. She wasn't surprised his balls were huge, just like his cock. Sitting down at the table, not worrying about her sticky leaking pussy, she poured herself a drink and downed it in one gulp. It must have done the trick as she seemed to perk up almost immediately.

"Well, I'm going in for a dip." She told them. Getting up from her chair, she walked to the edge of the pool and dived in. The water was cool and refreshing on her body as she swam slowly from side to side, enjoying the feeling of it flowing over her pussy and erect nipples. Noticing how much she seemed to be enjoying the pool he decided to join her. Instead of diving in, he slipped off the edge into the water and waded towards her.

"Nice isn't it." she said and he nodded in agreement. Reaching under the water she took hold of his soft cock. Even flaccid, the thickness of it in her hand was impressive.

"You were right, it really is enough for both of us." she said, running her hand along the length of it.

"It hasn't made you cum yet." he replied grinning, a lustful glint in his eyes.

"Plenty of time for that." she told him.

Cooled off, she decided to get out of the pool. Wading to the side, she climbed the steps giving him a good look at her round ass and still dripping wet, re-joined her friend at the table.

"Well?" asked her friend. "When is he going to fuck you?"

"He's not." she told her. "I'm going to fuck him."

"Do him on the deck chair so I can watch."

After he re-joined them at the table, they sat around chatting and discussing their little adventure. As they sat and drank, her hand was under the table stroking his soft cock. She noticed that as the events of the evening were recalled, he became more and more aroused, his cock starting to harden in her hand. Her pussy wet and tingling, she was unable to wait any longer. Standing up, she slid the table aside, dropped to her knees in front of him and started to suck his cock, taking the head of it into her mouth as her hand continued up and down its firming shaft. With a quiet moan, he leant back in his chair as she went down on him, taking as much of him as she could into her mouth, her lips sliding along his shaft as her tongue licked all around the swelling head. His moans grew louder as she started to fuck him with her mouth, gripping his cock and forcing the head into her throat, just like a tight pussy. Fully aroused, his cock filled her mouth and made her gag as he started thrusting up into her throat. With saliva pouring from her mouth, she withdrew off his cock, her hand still stroking at the base of it. She could feel it straining in her hand as hard as she had ever seen one. It was time. Standing up, she took his hand, led him over to the deck chair and told him to lay on it. Lying on his back, he looked up at her shaved cunt and round tits with their hard nipples as she straddled both him and the chair.

Reaching down, she grasped his rigid shaft and squatting, rubbed the head of his cock back and forth, along her wet aroused slit and over her hard erect clit. The feel of the large head rubbing her clit and brushing over her lips had her pussy dripping with excitement.

Alone at the table, her friend sat with open legs, her eyes glued to the events unfolding in front of her. Reaching down, she slid a finger through the slippery cum trapped between her lips, dragging it upwards onto her tingling clit. Slowly, she started to roll her clit under her fingertip as her free hand squeezed one of her hard erect nipples and then the other.

Squatting a little further, she pressed his cock into her opening, pushing down just enough to let the head slide inside. She could feel how tense and excited under her he was. Slowly, she started to rise and fall on him, just fucking the head, popping in in and out of her. Fuck it felt good. It made her pussy ache with a need to be filled and she savoured the anticipation and denial of not letting his whole cock inside her. Under her, he groaned with his own frustration, his cock desperate to feel her tight opening sliding up and down its shaft and her soft pussy walls massaging its head. Lowering, she let another inch of him inside. It was driving him wild. His pulse raced and he was filled with an animal lust. All he could think of was to fuck her hard and cum in her. Another inch. Fuck! Please let me fuck you.

The finger between her legs rubbed a little faster as she watched them start to fuck. Desperate for a better view, she walked over with her finger still on her clit and sat on another deck chair directly behind her. Oh shit! The sight of his rigid cock sticking straight up lodged between the lips of her cunt from behind took her breath away and made her pussy flood with excitement.

Half his cock now buried inside her she thought it was time she rode him. Climbing onto the deck chair to kneel either side of him, she began to push down on him in earnest, each thrust downwards taking more and more of him inside until her ass was bouncing off his legs. His frustrated cock screamed with excitement as it drove deep inside her warm wet pussy and she could feel his big thick cock filling every inch of her insides, an orgasm forming in her very depths. Faster, she drove down on his rigid meat, her tits bouncing wildly as she rose and fell. Fuck it felt good being stretched so wide and filled so deep. He reached up grabbing her tits, tugging her nipples rode him and ground her pussy on his cock.

"Oh yes, fuck him, ride his big cock." she yelled from behind, urging her on, both her hands now on her cunt, one rubbing her throbbing clit, the other one jamming two fingers deep inside her sticky wet opening. "Fuck him with your wet cunt. Make him cum in it." she blurted out, starting to squirt on her own fingers, her pussy ready to explode any second.

She plunged down onto him, freezing, his cock trapped deep in her pussy. Her buttocks and legs quivered and shook and she gave out a shuddering moan as the orgasm deep inside her erupted. Craving another, she was back riding him hard, her cunt now gushing hard over him. His head spinning and lost to the feel of her warm cunt juices spraying him, he could feel the cum start to rise up from his balls. She was shaking on him again, impaled on his cock, cumming deep inside when he bellowed out, his cock erupting inside her, a fountain of thick cum spraying her insides. Unable to take his cock in her sensitive cumming pussy, she rose up off him, a stream of cum running down between her legs onto his jerking cock.

"Oh God." she cried out behind them, her thighs clenching together, trapping her hand and the fingers in deep in her cunt. She lurched and jerked and fell on her side as the massive orgasm ripped through her entire body.

Later, sober and showered, he said his goodbyes and left, but not before giving them his card, just in case.

"A random fucking cabbie. What were we thinking?" she said to her friend as they lay naked in bed.

"A bit pissed and horny perhaps." she replied.

"What are you going to do if he just turns up here un-announced wanting more?" she asked her.

"Fuck him I guess." replied her friend with a mischievous grin.

"Yes fuck him." she agreed with the same mischievous smile. Both of them with a little tingling between the legs at the thought.

"Fancy a little rub before we go to sleep?" she asked.

12