Watching Porn Pt. 08

Story Info
A fan meets his dream pussy and gets to fuck it.
3.5k words
4.36
7.1k
4

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her friend arrived around 8pm dressed as usual when sex was on offer in a short skirt and close fitting top to accentuate her long shapely legs and firm round breasts. As they sat down with a drink, she enquired about her neighbour.

"So, where's Mr. Thick Cock?" she asked.

"Oh, he'll be here. I promised him some pussy, just didn't say whose." She told her.

"He better, I wore my best panties for this fan of my pussy."

"I'm a fan too, Can I have a look at them?" she asked her friend, a little excited at the thought of seeing them. As her friend pulled her skirt up and parted her legs, she walked over to het for a good look. Indeed she had worn her best panties. They were lacey and sheer and showed off the bulges and clefts of her pussy beautifully

"Hmmmm." She hummed, reaching down between her friend's legs, lightly dragging her fingertips over the material, pressing them into the crease between the bulging lips hidden beneath.

"I thought I was here to fuck your neighbour." said her friend in mock annoyance.

"That was the plan but we are flexible around here." She said laughing, while reluctantly withdrawing her fingers from between the open thighs in front of her.

"You say he's got a thick cock eh, just how thick is it?" her friend asked.

"Imagine being in an adult shop and seeing a thick dildo and you think that'll never fit inside me. It's that thick. After fucking him all night my cunt was so sore not to mention my ass which felt like it had been torn open" She told her.

"I'm looking forward to meeting your neighbour." She said with a lecherous grin.

As predicted, her neighbour was very surprised to see her friend there when she led him into the living room. He could hardly keep his eyes off her. Pleasantries over, he poured himself a drink and sat down with them.

"I hear you are a big fan of my pussy and would love to fuck it." Her friend said looking quite serious. After the initial shock of hearing what she had said, all he could do was nod sheepishly with embarrassment. He never expected her to come straight out with that.

"Well that's what we are her for. Would you like to fuck my cunt?" she asked smiling. Fuck! He nearly dropped his glass. Of course he would but he was lost for words. All he could do was nod again. They could understand his silence, right now the only thinking being done by him would be by his cock which they were sure was growing by the second in his pants.

"She even wore her best panties for you." She told him. "Go on, show him." She ordered her friend. Sitting opposite him and without a second thought, her friend opened her legs and pulled up her skirt. He stared between her parted thighs. The sheer strip of material stretched tight over her pussy had his cock hardening even further.

"You like?" She asked, giving him a few seconds more before closing her legs.

"Very nice." He replied, trying to keep his composure, hoping his swelling cock wasn't too obvious.

"You can have what's inside them later." She said, sending his mind into a whirl. With that, the two women stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare fresh drinks for all of them.

"That was cruel." She said to her neighbor as they mixed the drinks.

"I know. I couldn't help myself. I hope I didn't embarrass him too much."

"I'm sure you will make it up to him." She said leaving the kitchen.

Back in the living room, her friend handed him a fresh drink.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." she apologized. "Let me make it up to you." With that, she reached down, took his hand and lifted it up under her skirt, pressing his hand onto her panties between her legs. She rubbed his hand over the material giving him a good feel of the pussy below. Fuck! Her cunt felt so good he thought as his fingers stroked over her panties.

"I'm told you have a nice thick cock. I love thick cocks. Could I have a feel? " She asked. He nodded eagerly, his fingers still enjoying the unseen contours of her pussy. Reaching down, she grasped his cock through his trousers and slid her fingers along its length. It felt so thick between her fingers. Turning her head to face her friend, she mouthed the word Fuck!, her eyes wide in disbelief and excitement. Inside her panties she was growing moist, a little from his fingers and a lot from the thought of that fat cock inside her. Removing his hand from under her skirt, she reluctantly released her grip on his cock.

"It is thick. I'm looking forward to having that up my cunt." She told him before returning to the sofa. Her unique apology left him relaxed and aroused at the same time. Conversation between the three turned to normal day to day issues as they sat talking and drinking. It was only when the topic of the friend's porno came up that things got a little more steamy. Recounting the details of their exploits, she was arousing them all and before long, there were two wet tingling pussies and one hard throbbing cock in the room.

"It was so fucking sexy." She told her friend.

"I had a hard time not cumming watching it." He added.

"I know what you mean. We watched it after we had finished and ended up on the sofa with him pulling his cock and me fingering my pussy till each of us came, and the film was only half way through." She told them.

"It's in the player; does anyone want to watch it again?" She asked them both.

"I have a better idea, why don't we do it live." Her friend suggested, thinking about the thick cock just feet from where she sat.

"Fuck yeah!" she replied, her pussy also wet and ready for some good fucking.

"I vote we do the opening scene first." he said, wanting to see her friend riding a dildo, his cock straining just thinking about it.

"You would." She said back. "Well, are you up for it?" she asked her friend.

"Sure." Her friend replied. With that, she left the room and walked to the bedroom. Retrieving her dildo from the bedside table, she returned to the living room and passed it to her friend along with a tube of lubricant. They all shed their clothes and with dildo in hand, her friend sat in the middle of the floor with open legs, facing the couch where they sat. His eyes were glued to her shaved pussy. It was fucking gorgeous with its pink parted lips and the space between them glistening with her wetness. As they watched, she placed the dildo between her legs and pressed down on it, suctioning it to the floor. Taking the tube of lube, she squirted some onto the head of the dildo and then smeared it over the shaft with her hand as if she was pulling a cock. It made his cock ache. He wished she was pulling him instead. Now her hand was between her legs, rubbing her clit and pushing fingers inside herself. On the sofa, they were already touching themselves slowly. Rising to her knees, she positioned herself above the dildo. Gripping its shaft, she started to rub the head back and forth along her pussy, arousing herself and getting the head of it even wetter. Pressing the head to her opening, she lowered onto it, taking half of it inside her. On the sofa, two fingers were inserted into a very wet cunt. She started riding the dildo, rising up and lowering, taking more of it into her each time she did. Aroused, she started bouncing on it, riding it fast, moaning at the feel of it in her. Faster and faster she bounced until, with a loud gasp, she flung herself up off it, rubbing herself frantically, her pussy squirting hard all over the floor.

"Oh fuck." He moaned, his rigid cock twitching with excitement at the sight of the wetness squirting hard from her bulging pussy.

Panting from her orgasm, she turned around on her knees facing away from them. Leaning forward, she gave both of them a wonderful view of her wet dripping pussy from behind. Gripping the dildo, she once again pressed the head to her opening and lowered, forcing it inside her. Next to him on the couch, she sat, chest heaving, one hand caressing her breast, the other rolling its nipple between thumb and finger as she stared intently between her friends legs. He was afraid to touch his twitching cock in case he came. The sight of her round buttocks with the tight hole in their center and the pussy below, with spread lips gripping the dildo tightly took his breath away. She was riding hard again, moaning as she thrust herself down hard onto the latex cock in her pussy. She pushed down and stopped her buttocks and legs trembling. Leaning forward, the dildo sprung out of her cunt and she squirted again, a jet of wetness shooting out behind her onto the already wet floor.

"Oh fuck I need to cum." she cried out on the couch next to him.

Still aroused, her friend moved on her knees to the couch, pushed her legs wide open and leaned forward, pressing her mouth to the wet aching pussy between them. She moaned as her friends tongue found her hard throbbing clit, her hips bucking against her mouth in a desperate need to cum. She let out a loud moan as the tongue lapping her cunt sent her over the edge into orgasm. It had all taken less than a minute she was that excited. Now she lay panting, enjoying the release. A long strand of precum hung from the end of his straining cock as he looked on at the friend gently licking at the pussy that had just climaxed. He needed to calm down or he was going to shoot his load. Fuck, he hadn't been this excited in a long time.

"I fancy a nice side fuck." Said the friend, eyeing up his thick cock.

Both women got to their feet slowly and made for the bedroom. He followed them, his thick cock waving in front of him, still dripping precum. The friend laid on the bed on her side and looking at him, patted the bed behind her. As he moved onto the bed behind her friend, she sat in a chair facing them, one leg open outwards, the other up on the armrest, ready to watch them fuck. On his side and propped up on one elbow behind her friend, he lifted her leg with his other hand, the shaft of his cock pressed against her pussy. He started thrusting, his cock sliding along her pussy. Reaching down, she pressed her fingers onto his cock forcing the head to her opening. With the next thrust he entered her. She let out a yelp as the swollen head forced her open. Thrusting slowly, he worked his thick shaft into her until he was sliding nicely in and out of her wet pussy. Fuck, she had never had anything so thick in her cunt before. Every part of her insides was being rubbed by that huge cock.

In the chair, her hand was between her legs again. The sight of his huge cock entering her friend made her pussy flood. She thrust three fingers inside herself, imitating the sight before her. Pushing them into herself in time with his thrusts into her friend. Jesus Christ she was aroused, fucking herself with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other.

"Fucking hell, oh God." She cried as he pushed into her deep, her cunt stretched open to the max and aching to cum.

"Fuck me. Stick that fat cock up my cunt!" she yelled at him. Grunting hard with every thrust, he fucked into her pussy as hard and fast as he could, he tight wet cunt feeling so good on his cock as he slid inside it.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop." She pleaded, close to orgasm and need to cum badly.

"Oh God." She moaned from the chair, jamming her fingers into her cunt and rubbing her clit fast her own orgasm so close.

Covered in perspiration and still thrusting, he reached under her raised leg and rubbed her clit. The finger on her clit was all it took and she came, moaning loudly, her legs jerking hard as a strong deep body shaking orgasm engulfed her entire being. Her contracting pussy squeezing his excited throbbing cock was too much for him. Quickly, he reefed his cock out of her tight pussy just as the numbing wave of orgasm swept over him, his jerking cock covering her with squirt after squirt of thick milky cum. An anguished cry came from across the room as her pussy exploded, gushing hard all over her fingers and the chair between her legs, her legs and stomach jerking in orgasm.

Next to him, she was still on her side, her body quivering and occasionally jerking with the contractions inside her.

"Oh Fuck that was good. You can fuck me with that thing any time you like." she said breathlessly, her pussy feeling warm and satisfied between her legs.

"You should try him anal. It's fucking awesome." She told her friend,

"I don't know, I've never tried it and he's very big." She replied, thinking about the pain.

"I was like you but, believe me it's worth it. Well help you." She told her.

"Well ok, but I need a little break and a drink first." She said, sitting up on the bed.

Back in the living room, still naked, they sat back sipping their fresh cold drinks. All of them had cum hard but all still had an appetite for more. Even though it wasn't long since he had cum, his cock was still relatively firm and wouldn't take a hell of a lot of persuasion. Her friend was still talking about his thick cock and how hard he had made her cum. It was like every nerve inside her had climaxed at once. She told her friend that she had experienced the same thing and that taking him in the ass would give a whole new feeling too. Talking about sex had gotten them a little aroused so they made off back to the bedroom taking the lube and dildo with them.

They laid her friend across the bed and he climbed on beside her. She knelt on the floor between her friends legs. He started to rub her nipples and breasts, bending to lick and suck them at the same time. In no time her nipples were hard and erect. Between her legs, she was gently licking at her clit and running her tongue between her lips. She started to moan softly with the attention to her tits and pussy. She lapped at her friend's cunt harder and the moans grew louder. Still licking, she applied lube onto her hand and rubbed it over her friend's ass and one of her fingers. She replaced her mouth with the fingers of one hand rubbing her clit while slowly working a finger of her other hand into her ass. There was resistance at first, but with the arousal of having her pussy rubbed she soon relaxed and the finger was all the way inside, sliding in and out slowly. Fuck that feels kind of nice her friend thought, relaxing even more. He was kneeling by her side now, one hand on her breast, the other stroking his cock. She looked up from where she lay on her back and decided she wanted to do that. Reaching up, she replaced his hand and started pulling him. He felt so thick in her grasped. Withdrawing her finger from her friend's ass, she moved to the bedside table and took out a medium sized dildo. When she returned between her legs, his free hand had replaced hers on her friends pussy. Lubricating the dildo, she slowly worked it into her ass, getting her used to the thicker girth. She seemed to enjoy it, especially when it was pushed in deep. His cock was now hard, thanks to the hand sliding up and down its shaft. He looked at her pussy as he fingered her. It truly was a lovely cunt. Her clit was hard and aroused and he could see her excitement has he rubbed it. After minutes of the medium dildo, she replaced it with the larger one she had ridden earlier. This one did hurt a bit as she pushed it into the tight hole. Soon though, and distracted by the fingers on her cunt she relaxed to this one too. Her friend was now becoming very aroused, moaning and moving her hips, they could tell she wanted to cum. It was time. Signaling him, they swapped places.

Standing between her legs stroking his cock again, he watched as she slid two fingers into her friend and start to fuck her with them. She was getting more and more aroused, her pussy drenched with her wetness. Moving in, he pressed the tip of his cock to her ass. He heard her suck in her breath and brace herself. Slowly he started to push inside.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, her face screwing up in pain as the widest part of the head stretched her tiny tight ass open. He pushed again and he was inside. It still hurt but not as much as he started pushing in and out with slow steady strokes With the fingers fucking her pussy exciting it, so too was his cock starting to arouse her ass. Soon she was moaning harder, not a hint of pain on her face, now just pleasure. He was deep now, starting to really fuck her, his hips pulling back and pushing forward, driving his cock deep into her ass. Taking her fingers out of her friends pussy, she picked up the larger dildo and went to the chair. Sitting on it, she leaned to one side and lifted her leg into the air. With her ass cheeks spread and the dildo lubed, she pushed it into her own ass, all the while watching her friend's ass being fucked. She plunged in the dildo in time with his thrusts as if he was fucking them both at the same time. Fuck it felt good. So fucking good.

It was as if his cock had awakened something in her friend's ass. She started to buck a little and asked him to go deeper and harder. In reply, he started to push in hard, the front of him slapping against her ass, driving his cock deep.

"Oh God, that's it, that feels really good." She panted, taking every inch in her ass. The sight of her below him with her open wet pussy and bouncing tits had his cock straining inside her wanting to cum.

"That's it, don't stop." she yelled, her ass close to cumming,

"Fuck her ass. Make it cum." She shouted from across the room where she was frantically rubbing her pussy and driving the dildo deep and hard into her ass. His arms around her thighs, he lunged into her again and again, fucking her hard, willing her to cum. Suddenly, she cried out, her legs shaking uncontrollably as her ass erupted in orgasm.

"Do me too." She cried out behind him. Needing to cum, he pulled out of her quickly leaving her wriggling on the bed. Turning, he raced to the chair and plunged his cock in where the dildo had been. She was almost on her side in the chair, clinging onto it, her leg in the air when he drove his cock in deep.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled out in pleasure as he frantically fucked her ass, desperate to cum himself. She rubbed at her clit as he plundered her ass and with a loud moan came, her pussy gushing.

"Fuck!" he bellowed. With every inch of him buried in her ass he came, his cock jerking, filling her ass with every drop of cum left in his aching balls. Her friend was sitting up on the bed rubbing her pussy. She had been watching them ass fucking and it had turned her on. When he pulled his cock out and she saw cum leak out of her friend's ass, she came.

Later, back in the living room.

"So, how did you like your first anal?" she asked her friend.

"Bit painful at the start but like you said, worth every bit." She replied.

"And what about you Mr. Fan, did my pussy live up to your expectations?" she asked him.

"Fuck yes!" he told her.

"Your cock surpassed mine. I'd love to ride it like a dildo." She told him smiling. He was definitely going be on her list of things to do.

"Oh fuck." She said as if remembering something.

"What?" they asked

"We forgot to film it."

They all laughed but in each of their minds they wish they had.