Watching Porn with Mum Ch. 08

Story Info
Jack dates his Grans friend Daughter.
2.6k words
4.59
20.2k
35
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

The next morning came too quickly for Jack; he had a marvelous night with gran and Bunty. Bunty was a character who knew how to give pleasure. This morning's session was so intense; she came a lot. Gran had a house visit at seven-thirty, Bunty had to be at her Clinic at eight, Jack made his breakfast then showered. He was about to dress when his phone rang; it was Joe from his work. Joe said, "Jack, can I see you? I've something to tell you, but I want to say it to your face. Can I come and see you?"

"Sure Joe, I'll put the coffee on, just ring the doorbell."

Jack dressed smart but casually, he didn't want to be overdressed for his date. Joe arrived ten minutes later, he looked stressed, they went into the kitchen where Jack served the coffee. When they were both seated, Joe said, "Jack, this happened yesterday, I was going to call you then, but I needed to think about it. I was told yesterday, as I'm the Senior programmer that I've to put you on a three-day week. It's crazy; you are a far superior programmer than I am. The Company is now run by idiots that don't know what they are doing; I'm so sorry, you're lucky that you don't have a mortgage. Will you accept this?"

Jack thought for a moment then said, "Joe, I saw this coming, you have two remnants from the eighties, running about with beards and Jesus sandals who just haven't moved with the times. The Company is trying to run with top-heavy management; it won't survive. I tender my resignation, I'll do it by email if you want, but it's time for me to go."

Joe replied, "Jack, you've hit the nail on the head, I'm going to look for another job, I'm lucky that I made some money from my game, which I've kept for emergencies. Your game is getting excellent reviews; it's trending unbelievably on gamers social media, are you happy with it?"

Jack replied, "It has surprised me the success that it has had. I think that I'll take a holiday then get to work on my next game. Joe, we must keep in touch, you are wasted in that Company, they are living off their successes of the nineties, it won't last. Keep in touch with me."

Joe left, Jack was not worried about him; he was sure he and Joe would work together again. He was happy that it had ended this way with his old Company, he was far better off out of there.

He left home at ten to twelve, he walked into reception at exactly twelve, Su was standing there waiting for him, she looked stunning. It wasn't the same Su he had met yesterday; she had a beautiful smile on her pretty face.

Jack now saw that Su had a distinguished elegance of the real British Aristocratic stock. She was tall and leggy, tall with an exceptional figure busty, voluptuous, her slim waist showing her full breasts and wide hips, her thick blond hair, perfectly cut. The sight of her made Jack's cock thicken; there was something exceptional about Su.

Jack offered his hand, Su shook it gently, but with feeling, yesterday she gripped his hand as if to say, I have power. Jack said, "Hi, how are you? You're looking gorgeous."

"Thank you, I'm good, but I've butterflies in my stomach which I've never had before."

They then walked to the door, which Jack gallantly opened for her. As they crossed the road, Jack said, "I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure that you won't bite."

"I can bite if you want me to."

When he heard that, Jack felt more comfortable, the restaurant was crowded, the owner greeted Su, they were shown to a discreet corner table, where they took their seats, the owner removed the Reserved ticket from the table. The owner asked Su, "Your usual Chablis, Madame."

Su said, "Jack, do you enjoy Chablis? This one is exceptional."

"If I'm driving, then I never touch alcohol."

Su smiled then said, "That's a wise thing to do, I have a private driver, your car is safe in the car park, please let me take care of your transport today, I don't know about you, but I need a drink!"

Jack smiled then said, "I need one, too, if it relaxes both of us, then I'm happy."

For the next three hours they ate, drank and chatted freely, they spoke of things they liked, Su was very knowledgeable on wine. She loved the Great French wines and had an extensive cellar. She wanted to start playing golf again; she had played for the University team. Jack had a two handicap at golf. Jack wanted to learn about wine; there appeared to be many things that they both liked. Jack noticed the restaurant was now empty, of the staff only the owner remained, it was three-thirty, Jack said, "Su, I would love another coffee but could we have it at Starbucks and let this man have his break?"

Su tried to pay the bill, but Jack was more forceful, he paid then they walked to Starbucks. In Starbucks, Su told Jack that they had to upgrade the Company's IT system; they had it out to tender. Jack said, "Su, I can help you with that. When the offers came in, please let me see them, who set up the conditions of the tender?"

"It was a computer consultancy firm that was recommended, I haven't used them before, but they told me that the upgrade could be in the millions."

Jack said, "Please, Su, let me be your consultant on this, there will be no fee. Am I right in saying that you have three offices? How many computers do you have within your Company?"

Su said, "Yes, we have three offices. I believe that we have over one hundred computers or laptops. I can check that for you. We have a couple of websites which allow the setting up of offshore companies online. We have over one hundred companies a day being generated, that's seven days a week, this brings us a lot of clients, the majority then use us as advisers, it's good-sized business."

Jack replied, "Don't give out any contracts for your upgrade. I'm sure that I can save you fortunes and give you a better system. That'll give me something to do next week, I didn't tell you, but I gave my notice to the Company that I was working for this morning."

Su said, "I won't do a thing without your approval; what happened with your job?"

Jack told her all about his old Company, the three day week and his handing in his notice. He then said, "Su, it's now five-thirty. Would you like to have dinner with me this evening?"

Su took Jack's hand; she tenderly squeezed it then said, "I'd love to Jack, where do you want to eat?"

"There's a hotel with an excellent restaurant; their wine list is also impressive, a minutes walk from my house. Would you like to go there?"

"I know it, their steaks melt in your mouth, and their wine list is incredible, they have a magnificent Grand Cru Challis which is ten times better than the Premier Cru we had at lunchtime. I'm looking forward to tonight. How would you like me to dress? I felt a little overdressed in this outfit today; I can wear what you would like to see me in."

"Su, wear what you feel comfortable. I'm just happy to be with you."

"Thank you; I've enjoyed being with you today, I'm so happy that we're going out again tonight. Will I call the car now then get you home then I can get home and changed? What time do you want me at your house?"

Jack replied, "Yes, that would be good, how is seven for you, or do you need more time?"

Su used her mobile then said, "Seven is great for me, do you want me to book the table, or will you do it?"

As if by magic, a Long Wheel Base Range Rover parked outside the Starbucks, Su said, "Our carriage has arrived, let's go, I'll be there at seven, and I will book the table. I will also ask them to pull the cork on the Chablis at six, let it breathe for an hour. Let's go."

Su put her arm around Jack as they left the restaurant, the chauffeur opened the rear doors, and they got. They held hands during the short journey to Jack's house. When the car stopped, Su tongue kissed Jack for thirty seconds; Jack left the vehicle, knowing that Su was a great kisser.

Su arrived at five past seven; she asked, "Will we use the car as I'm a little late? I'm sorry that I'm late. I'll tell you later."

"Su, no problem, I'm happy to see you, it's a nice night, we can just walk, the fresh air will do us both good."

"Jack, I don't want to be forward but could I stay with you tonight?"

"Su, no problem, I'd like that."

"Jack, I have an overnight bag in the car. I should get it."

Su got the bag then they walked to the Hotel. Once again, the owner knew Su, the opened bottle of Chablis was served in the Cocktail bar, the Chablis was unbelievably good, the taste fills your mouth, and the after-taste was terrific.

Su was dressed beautifully, in a suit with mini-skirt and blouse, Jack noticed the top of her self-supporting stockings as they sat in the bar waiting to be shown into the restaurant. Su said, "Jack, Peter will be on a flight to Jersey now, I'm divorcing him. He will still be employed by the Company, which he is very thankful. He will stay in my apartment in St Helier until he finds suitable accommodation. I will stay here, hopefully spending as much time as I can with you. I have never had such a strong feeling towards a man in my life before. I hope that it works out between us. One thing that I ask of you. I would like you to be the father of my child. I hope that you will do this for me. I know my mother, your mum and your gran are your lovers. I've no problem with that. I want it to work between us."

"Jo, I will do that for you. I'm so attracted to you; I will give it my best shot. If it doesn't work out, then I'll always be your friend, and hopefully, you will always be mine. I'm happy that you're comfortable with my relationship with your mum, my mum, my gran but there's also Salford from the golf club."

They were then led into the restaurant when they were seated, and alone, Su said, "I'm comfortable with Sal too, Tom is a pain in the ass, he wanted the firm to represent him, but we couldn't give him the type of accountancy that he was looking for."

Their starters were served, they chatted freely over dinner, the steaks were delicious. As they walked home, arm in arm, Su said, "Last night, I lay in bed thinking of you, I was so happy that you called. I feel so comfortable and relaxed with you Jack; I'm so glad it's over with Peter, I was immature, I thought that I knew best, if dad had been alive, I'm sure that he would have stopped me. My dad could control me. I know that you can control me too, I made a mistake which changed me. I feel that a weight has been lifted off my shoulders; I now see the light at the end of my dark tunnel."

Jack took Su in his arms; they kissed tenderly with so much passion. Jack felt good; he knew that tonight he was not going to fuck Su, he was going to make love to her as this was what she needed."

Only gran's bedroom light was on; mum was probably with her. Jack took Su directly to his bedroom; they kissed and touched as they undressed each other. Su's body was a tighter copy of her mum's, Su then saw Jack's massive erect cock. She put her hand around the circumference of it. She started to stroke it, Su said, "It looks wonderful and feels terrific, I've only had penetrative sex with Peter and another guy from University, that's something special."

They lay on the bed kissing and touching; there was no oral foreplay, it wasn't necessary, Su was dripping wet, Jack was rock hard. They were both lying on their sides, facing each other. Jack then got Su to lie on her back; she spread her legs, then Jack went on top of her in the missionary position. He placed the head of his cock in the middle of her sex slit, he gently pushed, Su was purring with pleasure as his massive cock filled her tight pussy, Su said, "Jack, that feels so good, I feel fulfilled, love me Jack, and I will love you."

There was nothing rushed about Jack's lovemaking that night. There was nothing frenzied; Jack was gently and systematically moving his massive cock in and out of Su's grateful and very responsive cunt.

Su's first orgasm came ten minutes later, the warmth of Su's cunt juice on his erect cock was so enjoyable, Su said, "That was amazing, I've never had such a strong orgasm, your so gentle but so effective."

Jack replied, "Su, this is our first time, I want to be gentle. I want us both to get to know each other. It feels so good for me too; soon I'll do it with you the way your mum likes it."

"That feels so good; you can give it to me anyway that you want, please remember that I want to give you pleasure too."

Su's second orgasm was stronger than the first, Jack continued with his in and out movements, but he was now giving a more powerful stroke, he was also going more in-depth, he could feel the tip of his cock hitting Su's cervix.

A few minutes later Jack sensed that so was close, he moved into turbo mode, he was now pounding Su's hungry cunt, so was gripping his cock at the base and head of his cock on each thrust. Su was like her mum; they both had powerful cunt muscles. Su said, "Harder and deeper baby, I need it harder and deeper, this feels so good. Baby, cum for me, shoot your load inside me, fill me with your cum, cum baby, cum."

They both climaxed simultaneously, Su's body was trembling with this one. Jack lay on top of her, Su was gripping Jack's cock, holding him inside her wet cunt, Su said, "Jack, I loved the last one, I came three times, I've never cum as I did with the first two orgasms, they were so good. The last one was the way I love it, that was so good. I love it deep and hard."

They kissed and cuddled for several minutes then Jack said, "Your so like your mother, that's how she likes it. Once we get to know each other then we can invite your mum to join us, I'll only cum inside you though until you get pregnant. I feel so good with you Su; I want you to be the mother of my child."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers