Watching Porn with my Indian Mom

Story Info
I watched porn video with my Indian Mom and we hadafter.
2.4k words
4.28
64.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been sleeping with Mom in the same bed since I turned 18-years old because of Dad's snoring issues. Dad's snoring had gone worse in the recent years and Mom told Dad to sleep in the living room. But that made sleeping difficult for me as I used to sleep in the living room. And since we live in a small one bedroom apartment I had no options but to sleep in the same bed as Mom.

Whenever Mom and Dad wanted to get intimate at night, they used to do it in the living room. The reason I know this is that one night when I woke up from my sleep to pee. But the bedroom door was locked from the outside. Mom was not in bed. I had to bang on the door for a minute before Dad opened it. When I asked Dad why the door was closed and where Mom was, He replied to me with a slap on the back of the head and told me to quickly use the bathroom and then go to sleep.

It took me some time to figure out why Mom was leaving the bedroom some nights and locking the bedroom door from outside.

One night about five months ago, things changed. I had just turned 20 years old, and I had just gone to bed, but I was not feeling sleepy yet. I then heard the bedroom door being locked from the outside. I understood Mom and Dad were about to have sex.

Since I was still not feeling sleepy, I got a bit excited, thinking Mom and Dad must be fucking in the living room. So I decided to rub one out myself while watching porn on the internet. I knew I had at least half an hour of total privacy before Mom came to the bedroom to sleep.

I first got the tissue box and kept it beside me on the bed to clean up the mess. I then decided to watch porn on the big screen, so I opened the iPad. I started the VPN app because porn sites are banned in India, so the only way to watch them is to have a VPN.

Once my VPN was connected, I opened a free adult video site in my browser. I spent a few minutes browsing the site looking for a good porn video because I did not want to masturbate on a bad video. I chose an incest video of a stepmother and son. It was a video featuring Cory Chase and some random guy. I put the iPad on the bed beside me on the iPad's case stand. I put the AirPods in my ear to listen to the sound of the video.

I lay down on the bed and pulled my shorts and underwear down. I grabbed my hard dick and started stroking it slowly.

I had been watching the video for only a minute or so when I saw the door opening as the light started creeping into the dark room. I quickly pulled my shorts up and covered my dick. Next, I pressed the home button on the iPad to come out of the browser quickly.

Mom had by now entered the room. She looked at me and closed the door behind her with a bang. She looked angry. It must not have been more than 10 minutes since the bedroom was first closed. She climbed up and sat on the bed and asked me," Why are you still awake yet?"

"I was just watching a movie," I replied quickly to Mom. Technically, it's not a lie.

I then made a mistake by asking her," Why are you going back so early to bed?"

As soon as the words came out, I realized my blunder.

Mom looked at me for a few seconds and said, "What do you mean by so early back to bed?"

I fumbled in replying and said," I thought you would be watching TV for some more time."

Mom was not convinced by my reply, but then she noticed the tissue box on the bed and asked me," Why is there a tissue box on the bed? What kind of movie were you watching?"

Before I could reply, Mom took the iPad and opened the browser. She saw the paused adult video on the adult website. She must have also read the title of the video. She looked at me and calmly said," Really, you are watching incest porn. That too is a mom-son."

"I am sorry, Mom. I made a mistake." I apologized to Mom.

Mom then again grilled me about why I asked her about going back to bed so early. I told her that I knew why they used to lock the bedroom door, so I was surprised she came to the bedroom within 10 minutes.

Mom then said to me, "Hmm, so once I locked the bedroom door tonight, you thought you had at least half an hour to masturbate on the mom-son porn."

"Yes," I replied.

"Well, blame it on your dad for my early return. He came before we could even start properly," Mom told me with a straight face.

I decided to probe Mom about Dad's pre-ejaculation problem,

so I asked her," How did that happen? Has that happened before?"

"No, this is the first time. He came within a minute of me sucking his dick. Then he was not in the mood for sex. He didn't even return the favor to me," Mom replied to me.

I did not expect my 43-year-old mom to be so open with me. She has been talking to me in a calm tone the entire time.

Mom then changed the topic and asked me," How are you able to still access the adult websites? The government had banned them a few months ago."

"I use a VPN app to bypass the government block," I replied to Mom.

Mom then asked me about what a VPN is, and I explained to her about the whole Virtual Private Network software.

Mom then surprised me by reaching over and taking one AirPod from my ear and putting it in her ear. She started the paused video and kept the iPad back on the bed between us.

Mom started watching the porn movie of stepmother and son. She lay down on the bed on her back. Mom looked at me and said," So are you a fan of Cory Chase videos?"

I was surprised Mom knew about Cory Chase. Most of Cory Chase's movies were in the incest category. How was she familiar with Cory Chase? I thought to myself.

"I'm not a fan, but I like her videos," I replied to Mom. "How do you know about her so much, Mom?"

"I used to watch her movies before the government banned porn sites," Mom replied.

The thought of Mom watching porn just added more blood to my dick.

Mom then asked me," I did not ask you, but are you comfortable with me watching porn with you?"

"Yes, Mom.  I am enjoying this," I replied to her.

"Were you masturbating before I entered the room?" Mom asked me

I nodded my head.

"Well, if you want, you can masturbate while watching the video now," Mom said in a sultry voice.

"Thanks, Mom. I was about to ask you if I could play with myself," I told my mom.

I pulled my shorts and underwear down completely. I started slowly rubbing my dick. Mom switched on the night lamp, and now the room was illuminated nicely. I look at Mom. I saw Mom gently rubbing her pussy over her nightsuit pants.

Mom saw me looking at her rubbing the pussy. She said to me seductively, "I hope you don't mind me rubbing my pussy. Your dad left me high and dry"

"Not at all, Mom; you look very hot rubbing your pussy," I replied to her in a seductive tone as well.

Mom was wearing a two-piece night suit. Her shirt had buttons upfront, and the pants were knee-length. Mom had now put her left hand inside her pants and was rubbing her pussy.

I looked at the iPad, and Cory Chase was getting her pussy licked by her stepson. Mom was also watching the video. But I was more interested in my mom's masturbation. Mom was moaning slowly as she rubbed her pussy.

Mom is a good-looking woman. Her vital stats are 36c-32-38. She is about 5.3 feet tall. She has a fair complexion and a pretty round face. She keeps her hair shoulder-length. She has nice, round buttocks and shapely thighs.

As I watched Mom vigorously rubbing her pussy, I wanted to fuck her right then and there, but I didn't want to push any wrong buttons with her.

Mom was now rubbing her pussy more vigorously. She had pushed her pants down a bit so that she could comfortably rub her pussy. I sat on the bed and was now watching Mom finger her shaved pussy. This is the first time I have seen a woman's vagina in my life.

Mom noticed that I was watching her and not the video. Mom said to me," Pull my pants down completely if you want to see my full vagina."

I reached over and pulled down Mom's pants completely. I started caressing her smooth thighs as Mom spread her legs so that I could see her pussy. Mom stopped fingering her pussy and spread her pussy lips so that I could see the hole she had come out of. It was pink inside. Her vulva was shiny from all the wetness.

I moved up and sat beside Mom's right side, near her hips. I was still caressing her thighs. Mom again started gently rubbing her pussy. She then reached down and grabbed my 6-inch dick with her right hand. She started stroking my dick slowly. Mom and I had crossed the line.

I started to undo Mom's shirt button. Once all the buttons were unbuttoned, I opened Mom's shirt. Mom was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were rock-hard and erect. I fondled her tits with both hands for a few minutes.

I then moved my right hand and caressed Mom's chubby belly and played with her deep, round navel for some time. Mom then took my right hand and guided it to her pussy.

I started rubbing Mom's shaved pussy. Her pussy was so smooth. She must have shaved it in the evening only. I inserted my middle finger into her wet slit and started fingering it. I was fondling Mom's tits with my left hand and fingering Mom's pussy with my right hand. Mom was stroking my dick at the same time. Mom was moaning the whole time.

Eventually, I could not handle Mom's handjob and started feeling my cum rising. I warned Mom that I was about to cry. She grabbed the tissues from the box and held them in front of the Dick's hole. As I shot my load, Mom caught every drop of it in the tissues.

I continued to finger Mom's pussy until my dick went limp. Mom used more tissues to clean my dick. I then moved between Mom's legs and brought my face closer to her pussy. I started licking Mom's pussy. I could taste Mom's sweet nectar as it flowed into my mouth. I sucked on Mom's clitoris and, at the same time, inserted my index and middle fingers into Mom's pussy. I started finger-fucking her pussy. Mom was moaning loudly. At one point, I feared Dad might hear her, but then I could hear Dad's snoring, so I knew we were safe.

Eventually, Mom had her orgasm. She held my head against her pussy as wave after wave of orgasm swept her body. As her orgasm subsided, she let go of my head. She pulled me on top of her and started kissing me in the mouth. Mom took my lower lip between her lips and started sucking it. I started kissing her, sucking her lips. Mom shoved her tongue into my mouth and gracefully accepted it. I sucked on her soft tongue. I was getting my dick hard slowly.

We kissed for a few minutes, and then Mom told me to lie down on the bed. I removed the iPad and put it on the side table. I lay down on the bed on my back.

I removed my t-shirt, and Mom discarded her shirt. We were completely naked now.

Mom then sat beside me and bent down to take my dick in her mouth. She started sucking my semi-hard dick. She sucked and licked my dick for a few minutes. She rolled her tongue on the mushroom head and played with my testicles with her hand. I had a stiff dick within a few minutes.

Once my dick was hard enough, Mom stopped sucking me. She climbed on top of me and guided my dick into her pussy. Mom started riding me slowly. She has taken my virginity now. I never could have dreamed that I could be losing my virginity to my mom.

Mom was gyrating her hips in a circular direction as she rode my dick. I moved my hands and started fondling Mom's tits again. I couldn't get enough of her firm tits. Mom rode my dick for a few minutes before she started getting tired. She told me to take charge. I rolled Mom onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

I penetrated my dick into Mom's pussy and started fucking her at a decent pace. We again kissed as I fucked Mom. Mom had wrapped her legs around my waist. I fucked her in the missionary position for a few minutes. I felt like I was about to cum and warned Mom. Mom told me to cum inside her pussy as she had tied her tubes after my birth. I increased my fucking speed and eventually shot my load into Mom's pussy.

I continued to fuck Mom. Mom got her second orgasm as my dick was going limp. I rested on top of Mom as Mom's orgasm subsided. Mom and I then went to the bathroom completely naked and got ourselves cleaned. Dad was sound asleep and snoring as usual.

Mom and I have been fucking each other for the past five months, almost daily. We have fucked each other on every corner of the house during the day when Dad is not in the house. I have fucked Mom in every sex position and also I have shot my load in her every hole. Mom let me take her Anal virginity a few months back.

Mom even gave me a blowjob in a cinema theatre when we both went to watch a movie.

We plan to continue our relationship forever.

The End.