Watching Porn with My Stepdad

Story Info
Brooke recounts her time with her stepdad Paul.
3.9k words
4.45
40.8k
35

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 4 of the multi-part "Mom's Fantasy" series.

------------------------------------

That night with my mom and sister was still fresh in my mind. I would have never thought about nor experienced anything like that had Zoey not brought it up with me. A feeling of arousing warmth flushed through my body as I was thinking about the things the three of us did together a couple nights ago. Something I never would have admitted to liking had someone asked me before was now the only thing on my mind. I wanted more.

I had spoken to Zoey the night following our 'pampering' of mom, and she gave me the details about her first night with Paul. She had mentioned how mom helped her get ready and then guided her along the way. Although I hadn't thought directly about Paul in that way, I was jealous that my sister got to fuck him, and I didn't. I didn't want that to be something Zoey held over me, that she was somehow better or special. The typical sibling rivalry we had between us had me plotting how I could level the playing field, or even one up her.

I figured the best option I had was to have an intimate experience between just Paul and myself. This way I could rub it in Zoey's face that she needed mom to help and oversee her night with Paul, whereas I was able to have a strictly one-on-one experience. Not wanting to ruin what my mom was offering our family, I needed to approach her with my idea to make sure she was ok with it.

I caught mom alone in the kitchen the next day and told her what I wanted to do.

"So, would you be ok if I had my way with Paul? Just him and I?"

"Looking for a little one-on-one time with him, are we? I think as long as we continue to be open and honest about what we want, I'm fine with whatever any of us want to do with each other."

"Do you think Paul would be willing?"

"Yes, we've already spoken about this, and we are both fine with whatever happens between the three of us. My only request to Paul is that I'm always his priority if there is ever a conflict."

"Got it." I nodded.

With that out of the way, I started thinking about how I would approach Paul. It still felt a bit awkward and wrong to go up to my stepdad and ask if he wanted to have sex with me. Although I was aware that my family was now open to this and it shouldn't be considered taboo or inappropriate, I still wanted the experience to come about more organically, and not just as a blunt request.

The comments Zoey made to me about how she would purposefully tease Paul gave me an idea for my approach. I knew my club outfits were more or less revealing and had always expected Paul to secretly be looking at me in a sexual way. My plan was to dress up as though I was going to the club, and then tease Paul until he couldn't resist fucking me. The only thing I'd have to wait for was the right opportunity to do so.

About a week later, Zoey made plans to go camping with some friends over the weekend. Although mom was still around, this would likely be my best opportunity to entice Paul into having sex with me.

Saturday night came around and Zoey was long gone on her trip. I heard mom tell Paul she was going to meet a friend for a bit but wouldn't be out too long. This was my chance. I scurried away to my room to get dressed up. I started with a black thong that just barely covered my pussy. It served no real practical purpose other than to provide something visually appealing to Paul. Next, I paired this with a black and red garter belt and thigh-high stockings that had a red bow tied on the backs of them. I covered this up with a short, red, flared mini skirt to complete my lower half.

On my top half I put on a pink sheer underwire bra to help plump up my breasts just a tiny bit more than they were naturally. I figured the sheer material would be a nice extra tease for Paul. I finished off the look with a tight pink crop top that was about a size too small for me - perfect for hugging every curve of my chest, the outline of my bra perfectly molded into the shirt for Paul to see.

By the time I was done getting ready and came out into the living room, mom was just getting ready to head out the door. She looked at me and gave me a wink.

"Have fun at the 'club' tonight."

The inflection she gave the word 'club' was clear to me, she knew what I had planned. I could feel my face starting to blush a bit. Was I really going to go through with this? I've thought about it and planned it this far. The only thing that would stop me now is if Paul didn't want to go through with it.

"Thanks, I'm sure I will."

I realized Paul wasn't in the immediate area.

"Where's Paul?"

"He's in the office on his computer. Have fun, I've got to go."

"Ok, see you later mom."

My heart was starting to race. I took a moment to slow my breath and compose myself. Why was I so nervous? I've teased many guys at the club, along with my boyfriend. It's not like I haven't had sex before, but this was different. I was about to purposefully tease my stepdad to the point where he'd want to ravage my body and fuck my brains out. As I thought through what might happen, my nervousness turned into arousal. I was itching for sex now and I was determined to have it with Paul.

I walked into the office where Paul was. His desk was in the corner of the room, and I could see his head poking over the back of the monitors. I couldn't see what he was working on, but he looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey dear, getting ready to head out to the club?"

I attempted to play coy for a bit.

"Yup. Just came in to see what you were up to."

"Oh, nothing much."

I started walking over to Paul to stand next to him and look over his shoulder with the intention of getting my breasts resting on him. As I started walking over, Paul was quickly clicking away on his mouse. As I came around the side of the desk and could see his monitor, he had some news site open and scrolling through it. I also noticed he had a folder open that was partially obscured by his browser window. I could only make out the first part of the name on one of the files: 'Sexy_tee...'

"So, what are you actually doing?"

I quickly snatched the mouse from him and minimized his browser window. The folder that was partially covered was now fully visible. It was full of thumbnails of girls. It was Paul's porn stash.

"Ooh, this looks interesting."

Paul was bright red.

"I... uh... um.. I don't know what to say Brooke."

"Oh c'mon, show me some of your favorites. I like looking at porn too."

"Um yeah, this is really awkward."

"You're going to tell me it doesn't turn you on to show your stepdaughter your porn collection?"

"It's just that... I don't think... I mean... yes, it would be nice to show you."

I could tell Paul was nervous. I really wanted to get him aroused so I continued pressing him on his collection. Standing next to Paul in his chair, I leaned over the desk, making sure my breasts were visible to him out of the corner of his eyes, and started going through the pictures.

Most of his collection consisted of girls posing by themselves or with other girls in various lingerie. The majority were just softcore shots with tits, ass, and pussy on display. A few hardcore dildo and girl-on-girl shots were sprinkled in as well. I noticed most all the girls were around Zoey's and my age.

"Wow Paul! These girls are really hot!"

I stopped at one picture of a girl in a mini skirt similar to what I was wearing. She was bent over a chair so you could see her panty wrapped pussy peeking through. She was wearing a mesh tube top that did little to conceal her breasts. She had similar long brunette hair like me.

"This looks pretty familiar, doesn't it?"

I glanced back at myself for a moment and then over at Paul. Paul's eyes traced my body from head to toe.

"It sure does."

"Do you think about Zoey and me when you look at your porn? Do you imagine us bent over like that waiting for you to come take us?"

Paul was trying to discreetly adjust himself. I could tell he was doing his best to hide the fact he was getting hard.

"Sometimes." Paul said with a sheepish look about him.

"I think you do it all the time. You can be honest with me. It's ok if you jerk off thinking about me."

I positioned myself like the picture, bending over so my skirt lifted up and Paul could see me from behind.

"How does the real thing compare to your imagination?"

"My god Brooke, that's... yea, that's leaving nothing to the imagination. You look better than I imagined. I... Can I touch you?"

I reached my hand between my legs and ran my middle finger across my panties, driving them into my slit.

"Not quite yet. Tell me, how bad do you want to touch me?"

Paul's right hand was now firmly grasping his cock through his pants.

"Fuck Brooke. You look so fucking beautiful. I want to feel your silky-smooth skin so bad."

"I bet you do. I bet you want to do more than just feel me up."

Paul gave me a wide perverted smile and nodded his head.

"I want to fuck you, Brooke. I've wanted to for a long time. I've already fucked your sister, and I've been waiting for the chance to have you too."

Paul's perverted side came out in full force. I found it extremely sexy and arousing. It made me feel empowered knowing I had this effect on him.

"In that case, then yes, you can touch me."

With my back still facing Paul and slightly bent over, he almost immediately reached out, running his hands up the sides of my legs from my knees to my upper thighs. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me towards his face. I could feel his nose plant itself between my ass cheeks and then could feel the wetness of his tongue licking up my pussy over my panties. He then pushed me away and turned me around.

Paul looked over me from head to toe as he sat in his desk chair. He reached up to fondle my breasts through my shirt, and then slowly inched up my shirt to expose my bra. I took the initiative to remove my shirt the rest of the way and threw it to the ground.

I bent over and connected with Paul's lips. I drove my tongue into his mouth and we battled back and forth slipping our tongues between our mouths. Paul reached up to my tits, hanging above his crotch now, and played with my nipples through the sheer material of my bra.

"Take off your pants."

Paul removed his pants and his underwear. His rock-hard cock stood at attention. I turned around, lifted my skirt, and pulled my panties to the side as I slowly sat down on his lap. Paul grabbed his cock and rubbed it around my now dripping wet pussy lips as I hovered over him. He then positioned it at my opening, and I lowered myself further.

"Mmmm. Fuck!"

"Ooooh yes! Paul, your dick feels so good."

The tip of his dick pressed against my pussy, the resistance building slightly until he fully entered into me. I had a fleeting moment of doubt. Did this really just happen? Did I just let my stepdad penetrate me? A part of me felt this was still wrong, but the feeling of his cock sliding up into me as I lowered myself down was too hard to resist. Plus, I knew he had already fucked Zoey, so it wasn't like I was the first time he slipped his dick into one of his stepdaughters.

"Now that you've penetrated both of your stepdaughters, how do I feel compared to Zoey?"

Paul grabbed my hips as I continued to slide his cock deep into my pussy.

"You feel just as good, Brooke."

I planted myself firmly down all the way onto Paul's cock and sat there. I gave a couple quick squeezes and rocked my hips around a bit.

"Ok, let's see what else you have here."

Sitting on Paul's lap, with his cock buried deep inside me, I took the mouse again and started scrolling through more of his porn collection.

Each new picture that popped up was followed with a pulse from Paul's cock. I continued to rock my hips around and squeeze on his dick, occasionally lifting myself up a bit and back down to make sure his cock stayed rock solid.

"She's cute. I like her satin bustier and stockings. I might have to get something like that for myself. Maybe I'll model it for you."

"Uhngh. Yeah, I'd like that a lot."

Paul was in a bit of a trance. His hands were lightly gliding along the outside my thighs, up my hips, up my sides and back again. Feeling him caress my body while his cock pulsed away inside me was enthralling. He had never touched me like that before. It felt so comforting. His cock was a perfect fit for my pussy as well. Any doubts I had were completely gone at this point. I had only started questioning why I didn't do this sooner with him.

"Would you like to take some pictures of me modeling outfits for your collection?"

"If you'd let me, yes, that would be so hot."

"I'll see if Zoey wants to put on a little show with me for you sometime."

Paul's cock grew larger for a moment. I could feel it pulsing multiple times in quick succession. I sat still to make sure I didn't over stimulate him just yet.

Paul reached around between my legs and started rubbing my juicy clit. He pulled his hand back and I could hear him suck on his fingers, tasting my cream. My whole body tensed for a moment. I paused as I worked to hold back my orgasm. The pause was enough to subdue the climax. Paul brought his hands up around me and began fondling my breasts and nipples as I continued to browse through his porn.

I then came across a series of photos of Zoey. They were pictures of her in a bikini at the local pool. She was wearing a white triangle top bikini and matching side tie bottoms. The first picture was of her mostly from the front, only partially turned to one side. You could just barely see the outline of her areolas and nipples through the bikini top with the angle of the lighting and her bottoms were just ever so slightly riding into her slit.

I turned my head back towards Paul.

"Paul!"

His hands dropped from breasts.

"You little devil you. No wonder you only 'sometimes' have to imagine us when looking through your stash."

Paul's face was bright red. He never assumed anyone else would be looking at his stash with him. Oddly enough, I wasn't upset at all that he had these in his collection. It was flattering, and my sister did look pretty cute in the shots.

"I hope you have some of me in here too."

Paul just gave a sly smirk and I continued on.

There was another shot of Zoey from behind, bent over picking up a towel with her ass cheeks hanging out of the bikini bottoms. I started rocking more on Paul's cock as we looked at the pictures of my sister. I could hear Paul giving the occasional muted moan. There were a few more shots of her in various poses and angles, all showcasing different parts of her body. Paul was squeezing his cheeks to help drive his cock further into me as we went through the images of Zoey.

We then came to a few pictures with girl-on-girl action. One of them had two girls lying on their backs, with a single double-headed dildo deep inside each of them, grabbing at their own tits.

"You want Zoey and me to recreate this scene for you?"

I started bouncing up and down on Paul's cock before he could answer.

"Oh fuck, fuck. Yes. Uuhh."

"Yeah, you want to watch Zoey and I play around with each other while you fuck mom."

"Oh my god Brooke..."

I started bouncing on his cock harder and faster. I wanted him to cum inside my pussy so bad.

"... fuck, your pussy feels so good Brooke."

"Yea, think about how Zoey and I will model our outfits and let you watch us fuck each other. Maybe we'll let you and mom join in too, or maybe we'll just force you two to sit there and watch us."

I stopped moving to give Paul a moment to relax. As much as I wanted him to cum, it also felt so good having my stepdad's cock up inside me and I just wanted to hold on to that for as long as I could. The feeling of Paul's cock deep inside my pussy was more arousing than when my boyfriend would fuck me. This was the man who looked out for and cared so much for my mom, my sister, and me. It gave me immense pleasure knowing I was able to give him this unspeakable reward - something he always wanted but could never ask for.

Scrolling through a few more pictures, I came across one that I had taken in front of a mirror in one of my revealing club outfits that I had posted to my private social media account. I had accepted Paul's follow request long ago, and he must have saved the picture for himself.

"And here it is, I knew you'd have some of me too."

I leaned back into Paul, dropping my head next to his. He kissed me on my ear and cheek, his left arm wrapped around me fondling my left breast while his right hand worked away at my clit. Paul was rolling his hips now causing his solid cock to slide in and out of me.

The sensation was amazing. Here is I was with my stepdad fucking me while looking at a picture he saved of me for his spank bank. He must have gotten off hundreds of times before to pictures of me, thinking about how he would be fucking me, and now here we were. I was giving him his fantasy and we were both getting off to it.

I turned my head towards Paul and presented my mouth to him. His tongue circled my lips, and I slipped my tongue out to connect and play with his.

He pulled his right hand away from my clit and brought it to our mouths. We both licked his fingers together, tasting my sweet creamy juices. While we were enjoying that, I brought my right hand to my clit and took over the rubbing duties. Occasionally, I would slip my fingers down the sides of Paul's cock as it slid in and out of me. After we finished cleaning Paul's fingers, he brought his right hand to my right breast to play with my nipple.

All of a sudden, a surge jolted through my body and I started quivering. My pussy began contracting around Paul's cock as he continued driving it in and out of my pussy. I tried squeezing my legs together to get him to stop for a moment, but I was so wet his dick just kept sliding in and out of me.

"Fuck yeah, cum for me Brooke. Oh god. You want your stepdad to cum inside you, baby?"

I could barely talk; my body was still shaking and convulsing. His cock thrashing in and out of me without any pause for me to relax was driving me crazy. The feeling was borderline too intense, and I wanted to just get up and take a moment to recover. At the same time, this was the most intense orgasm I've ever had and I didn't want it to stop.

"Yeah daddy... I want your cum inside me so bad... Mmmm, fuck my hot, wet little pussy... I know you want to cum inside your daughter."

"Uhh fuck, daddy's gonna fill your little pussy baby... uuuhhh... FUUCKK!"

My pussy was on fire. My contractions had finally stopped but the slightest movements were excruciatingly sensitive. Feeling Paul's hot cum pump into me, coating the inside of my pussy sent a calming warmth through my body. Paul's pumping had finally slowed and gave my pussy a chance to recover. The immediate flip from nearly unbearable sensitivity from the continuous pounding to the slowed jolts from Paul's hips as his warm spurts of cum filled me up felt like heaven.

Paul and I continued to make out as I slowly rocked and squeezed on his dick to make sure I got every last drop out of him. Each of my squeezes was met with a squirm from Paul.

Sitting on my stepdad's lap with his cock buried inside me along with my pussy filled with his cum felt so taboo and right at the same time. It was the ultimate show of love. We were able to show how much we love and care for each other through a pleasurable moment of intimacy.

"How does it feel having your daughter's pussy wrapped around your cock?"

"I like it a lot. I just want to stay like this for a while... How do you like having your stepdad inside you?"

"Mmmm, it's very nice and comforting. I can't wait to do that again, and look at more of your collection."

12