Watching Susy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me hard. Follame duro!"

Susy turned to face the car and spread her slender fingers on the outside of the window where I sat. Her eyes met mine as I gulped hard at the sight of the well dressed stud hugging her close from behind. I saw her throat tighten as Matt unbuckled her belt and meticulously undo the four buttons on the front of her trench coat. As he flung the coat open her stomach fluttered and his open hand clasped her abdomen firmly. Her breath misted up the car window as I strained to see Matt pass his right hand down to her pussy and cup her exposed mound tightly.

"Agh!"

Matt stroked my wife with his middle finger only and Susy opened her silky pins wider. Lost in her reverie Susy cared not about her quite public exposure and bobbed lightly against the car. Matt leaned over her right shoulder and whispered something in her ear but I was unable to catch it. She nodded softly and lifted the back of her coat up over her delectable rump. Then her mouth opened in a silent scream as Matt impaled her on his generous length. His balls swung between her parted legs as he fucked my wife with long upward strokes that raised her onto the toes of her high heels.

"Oh, Susy!"

I had my cock in my hand and rubbed it hard as I saw her mammoth tits in Matt's hands. Her hands slid down the car window as she desperately tried to maintain a purchase as she was banged from behind with incredible gusto. A couple of young women passed within a hundred meters but Matt shielded the rutting couple from being caught out as he kept his jacket on and his trousers hitched up to mid thigh. Susy's erect nipples were now being tweaked between the fingers and thumbs of the handsome stud who began to piston in and out in frenzied thrusts. Then they stopped as a car passed by and the headlights raked my vehicle and lit up the hunched over Matt and Susy in a brief snapshot of erotic lust. Her black hair shone in the glow of the lights and then darkness returned.

"Ay papi"

Susy yelped as Matt resumed his thrusting, and her heavy tits swayed enticingly mere inches from me. I planted my fingertips on the inside glass as if to touch those mouth watering melons of flesh. Matt lifted her right leg up onto his forearm and I got a stunning view of Susy's bald cunt being speared by his lengthy cock Her eyes fluttered as she neared her climax and her hands were balled into two fists that banged on the window. Then she threw her head back as her orgasm ripped through her and she trembled on her slender limbs as Matt lowered her leg. Her immaculate stockings were somewhat torn at the inner thigh as she panted softly.

"Cheeky bastard!"

Matt has aimed his pulsing dick at my window and proceeded to spray his cum on the glass! He shook his cock a couple of times and then zipped up and retreated into the shadows from whence he came. I watched in mute admiration as Susy bent to lick up all the white cum from the car window until it was clean. I opened the door as my erection faded and my ecstatic spouse gushed happily.

"Muchas gracias! Gracias! Me excitas mucho!"

"De nada." I replied and started the car.

Susy closed her legs and shoved her hand in between and smiled broadly. I had achieved what I had set out to do which was make my wife happy and keep her by my side. My next idea was seriously hot and I smiled to myself as I pictured the scene in my head.

END

12