Watching the Cuck

Story Info
A man accidentally drops in on a colleague's cuckold session.
1.6k words
4.54
16.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I travel a lot, perhaps because of that people often ask what's the strangest thing which has happened to me while I've been away with work. To be honest most of it pales when compared to some of my stories from the marines, but I'm not allowed to share those.

Instead I often tell them about the time Nigel and I travelled to a visit a client in the north west. Nigel was a short skinny white guy from the IT department with oversized glasses and a penchant for ill fitting cargo pants. When we visited clients together our customers just have thought we were night and day!

We knew each other socially too. I went to the same gym as his wife and I'd been invited over for dinner several times. I had to admit I though, he was seriously punching above his weight when he married her. He wasn't a bad bloke, just a little too nerdy for my tastes.

One night the hotel's restaurant has been closed for a social function so we'd camped out in my room and ordered our dinner to be brought up. Nigel had hooked up some kind of wireless thing to the room's television and he'd streamed one of the old Star Trek films for us to watch while we ate.

A couple of hours later once we'd finished our dinner and Captain Kirk has been rescued from the Klingon prison I politely shooed him out and went for a quick shower before bed. It was when I returned to the bedroom I realised that something strange was going on.

The wireless device we'd been using to watch the movie was still plugged into my television and Nigel was now unwittingly streaming hardcore porn into my bedroom. I watched him browse proficiently around porn sites for a few minutes before picking up my own phone to tell him he'd left his device behind. While I was searching for his number he seemed to sense my thoughts and closed the web browser to open his contacts list instead. I waited, hoping he was calling to ask me if I'd seen his lost property, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

It was odd, I thought, to stop watching young couples fuck to call your wife. But perhaps he'd had regrets, or maybe he'd shot his load already and was ready to speak with the women he married. Whatever the reason Simone's face filled my television screen as I was dropped unwittingly into the middle of their FaceTime.

She looked flustered. As if she'd been out running, but it was a little late for that.

"Hi honey!" she said and I realised with some surprise that I also had audio. Nigel must have said something I couldn't hear because she nodded and replied.

"I hope you don't mind, but we got started early..."

Slowly the camera panned down, over her breasts and down between her legs where a brother with dramatic dreadlocks and a goatee was hard at work.

Nigel must have said something because the man on the screen laughed. So I could only hear what Simone said then. I panicked, briefly wondering if they could see or hear me but them quickly realised there was no camera or microphone in my room. All I was seeing and hearing was an exact copy of what Nigel was receiving in the room next door.

The man on the television had risen to his feet. He was as naked as Simone. I was suddenly struck by how much like me looked. Not as well endowed and he could do with a few more leg days but there was a striking similarity. Nothing like the weedy white man who sat excitedly on the end of his bed in the bottom right hand corner.

"Well what do you think of my new bull?" Simone smiled, obviously feeling proud with herself. She held the camera so her husband could see the man's body properly.

I was quite glad I couldn't hear the geek's excited response. The rapid movement of his milk bottle arm was off putting enough.

Propping the camera up so her husband could clearly see what was going on Simone fell to her knees and took the borrowed cock in her mouth. He was only half erect but she was clearly impressed by his size already. She sucked him, not quite managing to take him all the way as he hardened between her lips. I thought back to the invitation I'd had for dinner and wondered if it had been for more than sirloin. If it had been then she may have bitten off more than she could chew!

Apparently deciding that he was now big enough the hot wife clambered onto the bed so he could fuck her properly. She was clearly expecting missionary but her bull had other ideas. Grabbing her hair he pulled her onto her hands and knees facing the camera. He clearly wanted to see the cuckolded husband watch his wife's expression as she was being ridden.

Once he was inside her it was obvious to anyone watching just how much she was enjoying him. She threw her hair around madly and cupped her breasts with her hands squeezing the nipples tightly. Her rider appeared to be having fun himself, he was quite energetic, if a little noisy, and he threw his dreadlocks back and forth as the pair fucked. I had my cock in my hand making a total of three people Simone was likely to get off tonight.

Despite apparently not having a condom he did think to bring along handcuffs and I Nigel and I watched as Simone's face was pressed into the duvet while her hands were secured behind her back.

"I fucking bet she doesn't let you do this to her does she?" The dreadlocked stallion bragged. I couldn't hear what Nigel said in reply but he looked excited enough to pop.

I couldn't tell if he was fucking her cunt or her ass but whichever it was she seemed to be overwhelmed by it. He pressed her head into the bedsheets and kept her backside in the air, impaling it again and again as he took her.

"You don't get to cum until I do white boy!" He ordered "She's mine now," he applied a little extra vigour making her cry out to emphasise his point "And you, you're just her little plaything. A milky cock she makes do with when she can't get a real man."

Nigel was clearly getting off on this. I'd never seen him so excited.

"Now I'm going to prove it..." he gloated "has she ever let you cum on her face before."

Nigel replied, I couldn't hear the response but the answer was clearly in the negative.

The bull smirked, without withdrawing he looked down at the wife he had claimed from the other man.

"Do you want me to come on your face?"

She nodded, wiping drool across the bedspread.

"Not good enough," he demanded.

"Yes sir," she begged "please cum on my face where my husband is not worthy."

That satisfied him. Taking his cock out of her he wiped it into the curtain as he walked around it he front of the bed.

"You're going to cum as I do..." he told her.

I had to admit he had a talent, his fingers fucked her while he wanked. From the look on Simone's face he seemed was doing at least a good job with his hands as he had been with his cock.

"That goes for you too white boy." He shouted at the camera.

Deciding that this was the moment to aim for I increased my tempo and watched the couple on the bed. She tried to help a few times, once managing to reach the tip of his cock with her tongue. Having none of it he quickly pulled himself away and proceeded to slap her face, breasts, and cunt alternately until she promised not to make such presumptions again. She was his, lying on cuffed hands with nothing to do but take a load of cum across her face and orgasm on command.

He didn't give a lot of warning, no porn star grunts or unnecessary profanities. In a way that was more fun. Instead of having plenty of time to ready herself, the woman on the bed had to release the climax she'd been holding with almost no notice. She would have to concentrate to make sure was at her peak at his cum was neatly decorating her face. It was a clever idea, what better way to make sure she remembered him than to inexorably remind her of his cum every time she climaxed.

For my part I timed my own orgasm near perfectly. Cumming on command is a special skill I've developed over years of satisfying women. Nigel wasn't nearly as successful, blowing his load prematurely and making a mess of his hotel room bedding in the process.

The bull didn't release his prize right away. Instead he licked her clit, making her twist and squirm from over stimulation while his cum slowly dried to a splotchy crust across her face and hair. I smiled to myself and threw my tissue in the bin, although cocksure and a little underwhelming from my perspective the guy had some nice moves. Nigel, furiously lapping his cum off the bedding with his tongue seemly agreed with me.

I left the threesome to their privacy after that, switching the television off and turning myself into bed.

The next morning I took the wireless device down to breakfast and presented it to Nigel at the shared table.

"You left this last night."

"Oh..." he paused as the implications of what I'd said sank in "You know you really should come over for dinner at some point." He said "Simone really does make a spectacular dessert."