Watching the Game Turns into More

Story Info
Helping a friend could lead to more possibilities...
872 words
4.19
7.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Jason told me that it had been a while since he and his wife Liza had been intimate, and I started having fantasies about giving him a hand or sharing my own wife Kendra with him.

I had been hiding a crush on Liza for almost 10 years. I had known her since just before they were married and fell for her almost immediately. Every time she was pregnant I got so turned by the idea of being with her without the risk of an unexpected child. When she was nursing my fantasies turned to her breasts. In all of the fantasies I had about her and as curious about men as I had been since I was young, I had never thought about being involved with Jason unless it would somehow give me access to her in a threesome. My experiences with another guy was limited to mutual masturbation with one close friend a few times right before my first year of college.

Now all I could think about was how or when something might happen. Would I have the courage to go through with it? Would the idea still turn me on if I was presented with the opportunity? Would my wife be interested in him?

I invited him over to watch football on a Monday night which we do somewhat regularly. About an hour into the game everyone else in my house had gone upstairs to bed, and it was just the two of us sitting next to each other on the couch.

He had been commenting on the cheerleaders and talking about female wrestlers and actresses. The more we talked about it and the more commercials we saw with hot women, I was starting to get turned on a little.

I made a remark about how he sounded like he needed to get some. He told me I had no idea. I mentioned that it was too bad he couldn't get help with things like that from someone else's wife. He perked up a little and asked if I meant Kendra. I looked over and thought I could see the start of an erection in his sweat pants.

"I don't know if she would go for it, but it wouldn't bother me. I would want to be involved or at least watch though."

"I didn't realize you were into other men," he said.

I told him that I had always been curious and about my experience before college.

When I was done telling him the story, there was no question about whether or not he was hard.

He noticed me glancing down and decided to lie back on the side of the couch so he was facing me with his legs spread. He reached down and started grabbing at his crotch through his pants. I was doing the same thing through my shorts.

I wasn't sure where this was going, and I didn't want to scare him off so I just started off by reaching over to his leg and massaging his calf muscle. He didn't try to move away but smiled at me a little so I got up and started slowly working my hands up both of his legs. When I reached his thigh he started to breathe heavier, stopped touching himself and gripped the couch cushion with both hands.

I kept massaging his thighs slowly and realized I was hesitating. I was really nervous. This would be the first time in over 20 years that I had touched another man sexually. I got up on top and over him, teasing him and myself so that only our cocks were touching through the clothing. As I was thrusting into him, he thrusted upward so his cock would go harder against mine.

I reached down into his pants, and he gasped when I started stroking him. "Please," he said, "don't stop." I knelt down in between his legs and removed his pants and boxers so I could keep going.

"Man, I think Kendra would enjoy helping you out," which caused his cock to harden even more. "Think we could fuck her together?" He nodded quickly.

He leaned forward and reached up to start trying to pull at my shorts. I pushed him back down, took my shorts off, and then positioned my cock against his again. I wrapped both of my hands around our cocks and started stroking. I struggled at first to hold on with both of us thrusting against each other, but we quickly found a rhythm.

His heavy breathing turned to moaning and then grunting as my hands and cock were suddenly covered in warm cum. The pulsing, the scent, and the extra lubrication sent me over the edge, and I found myself cumming hard too. I collapsed on top of him, both of us catching our breath, his hands on my ass pulling me closer to him.

He whispered a "thank you" as I got up to find a towel. We watched the rest of the game, each with one hand resting on the other's leg.

I found myself daydreaming about what could happen if Kendra joined in on what we had just shared. Somehow I had to make that happen.