Watching TV Rots Your Brains Pt. 03

Story Info
End of the season, satelite and cable.
14.3k words
4.8
4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,076 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*

Marilyn slowly, carefully negotiated the drive. She kept the Jeep in low gear; the hill was steep and ice and packed snow made the short distance from garage to Spring Drive somewhat treacherous, especially in the early morning. The sun was up, but had not fully penetrated the cloud cover.

Marilyn breathed a sigh of relief when she turned left onto Spring Drive. The asphalt road was less steep than her drive and the tires from other cars and the occasional eighteen wheelers had created ruts that she could follow.

Seeing the four foot tall pine stump that stood at the corner of Old Man Guillory's property made Marilyn smile. She was sure Old Man Guillory had no idea, but the odd pine stump looked just like an erect cock, sticking up. Right now, with a cap of white ice and snow that trickled down the sides, the stump looked like a cock that had just erupted in pleasure.

Despite the intense cold, thinking of an erect cock filling her, erupting into her had Marilyn excited. Mentally, she assessed the contents of her wallet.

"Nope; would have to hit an ATM if I get lucky," she said.

Marilyn would not bring any one-night Romeo back to her cabin. Far too dangerous. Her closest neighbor was Old Man Guillory and he was damned near blind and couldn't hear worth a damn. If her fuck buddy decided to get unpleasant, Marilyn would be on her own to deal with the situation. It was far better to rent a room for the night at the Hideaway Inn on Peterson Bridge Road.

Spring Drive intersected Stuffler's Dam which ended at Norwill Circle. Norwill Circle circled Norwill University. Pulling up to the students' parking lot, Marilyn saw very few other cars around.

"Because only an idiot would schedule themselves an eight o'clock class," Marilyn said and took a cautious sip of her coffee.

With clenched jaw, Marilyn shut off the engine, killing the heater. She then grabbed her backpack and braced herself against the brutal cold that waited right outside of her door.

"Ah, Ms. Grossman," Professor McLean smiled as he saw the beautiful red head. "How is your project coming along?"

"Coming along fine," Marilyn smiled at the handsome man. I'm just about ready to format it and print it out."

"Well, I certainly look forward to reading your report," he smiled, then greeted another student when the student entered the lecture hall.

Marilyn smiled and put a little more wiggle in her walk as she took her customary seat, directly in front of the handsome older man. Professor Thomas McLean did fuel quite a few of Marilyn's masturbation fantasies. She was sure Professor McLean fueled several students' fantasies.

The class went by quickly and Professor McLean wished them a pleasant day. Marilyn put her laptop into the case and turned to leave the classroom.

"Hey, Grossman," Fats called out.

Fats was not fat; Dominic Liucco was of average weight and average height. He somehow picked up the nickname 'Fats' because his name was Dominic and someone in his high school had made the connection; Fats Domino, Fats Dominic.

"Hey," Marilyn smiled at Fats and Suzy, Fats constant sidekick.

Suzy was six feet and three inches tall. Samantha Mills, the girls' basketball coach had drooled when she'd spotted Suzy walking across the campus of Norwill University. But Sam found out, Suzy could not dribble a ball. Suzy could barely walk and chew gum at the same time.

"Listen, there's this place just opened up? The Nasty Pig?" Fats said.

"The what?" Marilyn asked, smiling at the name.

"Barbeque," Suzy said as the trio hustled out of the lecture hall.

"Best barbeque you ever stuffed in your mouth," Fats enthused. "Way better than anything you ever got in Are Kansas."

"It's Arkansas, you ginormous butt hole," Marilyn squealed, punching Fats on his arm.

"So, want to go? After Economics?" Suzy asked.

"Mm, yeah, sure," Marilyn agreed.

Marilyn knew part of her popularity with the two geniuses was due to having a dependable vehicle. Fats and Suzy were both eighteen years old, and this was the final semester for both students. A government agency, Fats couldn't say which one had already recruited him because of his computer skills. And MIT and Cal-Tech were both aggressively courting Suzy because of her published works in the field of Applied Physics.

From Managerial Principles, Marilyn shuffled along the frozen sidewalk as quickly as she could to Cordin Hall for her Latin class. From there, it was back to Burke Hall for Economics. Then she was free until two, when she would have Business Ethics and Applications, also taught by Professor Thomas McLean.

Suzy sat up front and gave directions while Fats sat in the back and complained about the bitter cold. Parking on Loeb Boulevard was at a premium; Marilyn actually squealed when a pickup truck pulled out of a space almost directly in front of them.

"Want to stay in the car? I can leave the heater on for you," Marilyn asked as Fats continued to complain about the cold.

Entering the fairly busy restaurant, Marilyn looked at the attractive waitresses that bustled about. She gave both Suzy and Fats a knowing smirk. Suzy was gay, and Fats was just a typical eighteen year old male.

The waitresses all wore too short, too snug tee shirts that left a goodly portion of their bellies exposed. The hem of the tee shirts did not reach the waistband of their stark white bikini briefs. Their legs were encased in white knee socks, and they wore black and white saddle oxfords. Over the left breast of each girl was the restaurant's logo and The Nasty Pig.

"Right here," Suzy used her size to push through and secured them a table.

The menu was printed on three by five index cards; there were four cards underneath the heavy pane of glass, a card centered directly in front of each chair.

"The pulled pork is unbelievable," Fats said.

"Fried chicken," Suzy claimed. "It's a whole half a chicken."

"You know that was an incorrect statement," Fats teased Suzy.

"Mm, fried pickles? My sister's mother in law makes that," Marilyn mused.

"Hi, welcome to the nasty pig; I get y'all something drink?" Theresa Long asked, sweeping her long black hair out of her eyes.

Suzy and Fats both asked for water; they were perpetually broke. Marilyn asked for iced tea, sweetened, then looked at the Asian-American girl and stared, open-mouthed at the beauty.

>>.>>.>>.>>

"What was it Blair always called me?" Malone asked as they waited to be called back.

"No. No ma'am. Absolutely not," Judy said. "Mallory Keaton was a shallow, empty headed twit who's total worth depended on who she was dating."

"What? Then why'd Blair call me that?" Malone asked.

"Because, one, it is pretty close to Malone, and two, she knew it irritated me," Judy smiled.

"No! Not Blair; she would never do something because it irritated you," Malone said.

"I know, right? But, yep. Your big sister is a picker. She loves to pick on her poor, abused mother," Judy said and mother and son shared a laugh.

"I mean, I named you Malone; Sam Malone was a handsome, successful, virile man," Judy said.

"From Cheers," Malone agreed, having heard where his name came from. "And Hawkeye Pierce was that doctor from Mash."

"Yep. Smart, handsome, sensitive. God knows what I would have come up with if you'd been a girl," Judy agreed.

"Hmm! Then, then what?" Malone wondered.

"Hi! We ready?" one of the nurses asked, warm smile on her pretty face.

"I, yes," Malone said, getting to his feet.

"How you feeling?" Judy asked, face tight with concern.

"I, headache," Malone snapped, pretty face twisted in irritation.

"That is one of the side effects of the anesthesia. But you did great," Dr. Wolfe smiled.

Dr. Jenee Wolfe explained about the bruising, soreness, swelling that could be expected. She cautioned against getting the area wet for the next forty eight hours.

Despite the headache, Malone did giggle as they walked to Judy's Mercedes-Benz. Judy looked over, eyebrow raised.

"It, they feel kind of funny when I walk," Malone whispered.

"Uh huh, well, Sweetie, get used to it," Judy smiled as she helped him into the passenger seat.

"This was always the best part about being sick," Malone sleepily said as he lay down in Judy's plush bed. "Getting to lay down in Mommy's big old bed."

"Uh huh. Well, your sisters are going be here for supper; hopefully you'll be able come join us," Judy said, kissing him on his forehead.

"So, what are we going call him? Her?" Cassidy asked as they gathered around the kitchen table that afternoon.

"Mallory," Blair said immediately.

"Makes me want to strangle you," Judy snarled at her smirking daughter.

"Last name's going be Grossman? What goes with Grossman," Ingalls pondered out loud.

"Who's that real pretty one? The actress? Everyone was all crazy about her?" Blair asked. "

"Penelope Cruz? Halle Berry?" Ingalls guessed.

"No, no, been dead for years," Blair supplied.

"Jessica Simpson? No, no, it's just her career that's dead," Cassidy said.

"Y'all are just so cruel," Judy said. "Poor girl can't help it she's got no talent."

"Marilyn Monroe!" both Ingalls and Blair called out, almost in perfect harmony with one another.

"Marilyn! Marilyn Grossman!" Judy agreed.

"Marilyn Katherine Grossman," Cassidy said.

"I like it," Ingalls said.

"I love it," Blair and Judy agreed.

Malone staggered into the kitchen, satin sleepshirt covered under his terry cloth robe. Blair, Cassidy and Ingalls hugged him loosely, not wanting to injure him.

"Can we see them?" Ingalls asked.

"They're not going be very pretty," Judy warned.

"That's okay; Glair's have been pretty ugly for years," Cassidy teased.

"Uh huh, almost as ugly as your butt?" Blair asked.

"Oh, nothing's as ugly as her butt," Ingalls said, watching as Malone unbuttoned his sleep shirt.

"Malone! They, they're perfect!" Cassidy enthused when Malone bared his new 33C breasts.

"God, they really are," Blair concurred.

"Okay, that's it. I officially hate you," Ingalls stated.

"Oh! Oh, and we came up with your new name," Judy said, helping Malone with his bandages.

"It better not be..." Malone warned.

"Gretchen Alayna Grossman," Ingalls said.

"Gretchen al..." Malone said, sitting at the table.

"Initials spell 'gag,'" Ingalls taunted.

"Can you feel the love? I can feel the love. Can you feel it?" Judy said.

"Marilyn Katherine Grossman," Blair said.

"That..." Malone said.

"Perfect?" Cassidy asked.

"Perfect," Malone agreed.

>>.>>.>>.>>

When Marilyn went in for her one week checkup with Dr. Wolfe, Judy and Marilyn decided to go to Micklewhite's Deli & Meat Market for sandwiches after the checkup. Forsythe was at the register and did a double take when he spotted Marilyn. His eyes flickered from Marilyn's smiling face to her chest, then to her face again.

"I uh, Malone?" he asked, voice low.

"Marilyn," Marilyn gently corrected. "Hi, Forsythe; you been okay?"

"I uh, yeah, yeah," Forsythe said and fumbled with the cash register keys.

"Thank you; come again," Forsythe said as he brought their sandwiches to their table.

"Mm hmm," Marilyn agreed as Forsythe walked away.

"Hmm? Oh, your sister wants us stop by her office," Judy said, checking her phone.

In Blair's office, Marilyn had an opportunity to practice signing her new name; Blair was busily transferring everything that had been Malone Pierce McNaughton to Marilyn Katherine Grossman.

"All right, give me a dollar," Blair demanded when her notary had stamped the last document. "If only we knew a judge that would sign off on this. Oh, if only..."

"Oh my God! Daddy!" Marilyn squealed, blue eyes opened in horror.

"Sweetheart, he knows," Judy assured Marilyn.

"He does? He hates me, doesn't he?" Marilyn asked, tears threatening to spill.

"No. Actually, he was pretty tickled that you're going to be a Grossman," Judy assured Marilyn.

"Uh, ahem, a dollar?" Blair demanded. "Us lawyers don't work for free, you know."

The next day, Marilyn brought the Mustang to Quentin Ford to have a checkup performed. She informed Jerry that she would be driving the vehicle to Norwill, Tennessee and wanted to make sure it was road-worthy.

"You, uh, Marilyn?" Jerry asked, looking at his records. Oh! Hey, and Malone, I mean, you, you just turned eighteen, didn't you?"

"Yes sir," Marilyn smiled.

"I uh, so, yes ma'am, we, we'll make sure this baby will get you there and back," Jerry said, tapping rapidly on his keyboard.

After performing the maintenance check, Jerry surprised, shocked Marilyn when he asked her to Geno's Fine Italian Restaurant that evening. With a nervous look around, Marilyn agreed.

"Still living at Hasting's Creek," Jerry verified Marilyn's address and verified he would pick her up at seven that evening.

"I uh, you know, I, I'm still Malone," Marilyn whispered, looking into Jerry Quentin's deep brown eyes.

"Mm hmm, and I'd been waiting for you to hit eighteen," Jerry whispered in reply.

From Geno's, Jerry and Marilyn walked along the small street, looking in various store windows before going to Holland's for ice cream cones.

"I hope you know, when you brought your car in, that flirting?" Jerry said as he managed to catch a chunk of chocolate that threatened to spill.

"That was always so good for my ego," Marilyn smiled, giving her mint chocolate chip ice cream cone a lick.

"I meant it," Jerry said, taking her free hand with his.

"I, Jerry, you, you do know, I'm, I was a boy, right," Marilyn asked.

"Mm hmm," Jerry agreed and kissed her.

His home was on Cottonwood drive, just a few blocks from Blair and Mitch Waitley's home. The yard was neatly trimmed, the paint was fairly new and there was a beautiful cast iron pot with lively and colorful flowers next to the front door.

Inside the home, Jerry kissed Marilyn aggressively as he deftly unbuttoned Marilyn's top.

"That, wow, that is a pretty bra," Jerry complimented Marilyn's pale pink bra.

He applauded and Marilyn laughed when she showed him that the bra was a front clasp model. Jerry showed appreciation and reverence for Marilyn's breasts and hard nipples. He kissed, nibbled and licked her breasts, murmuring compliments.

"Oh, oh damn, that, that's a very pretty cock," Jerry praised when Marilyn slid out of her pink panties.

Lying on Jerry's soft bed, Marilyn had her cock deep-throated for the first time. She squealed and purred as Jerry insinuated one, then two fingers into her hole, massaging her prostate. When Jerry started humming an unnamed song, Marilyn ejaculated with a scream.

"M, oh, oh my God," Marilyn cooed, then grunted as Jerry hugged her tightly.

They kissed for several moments, her soft, hairless body rubbing and grinding against his hairy chest and belly and legs.

"Mm, ack! Oh yes," Marilyn cried out as Jerry playfully bit down on her nipple.

Rolling Marilyn on her knees, Jerry had her reach back and pull her sweetly rounded buttocks apart. She grunted and shuddered and cooed as Jerry applied lubrication to her willing, eager hole. She cried out as the blunt head of his fat meat pressed against her greased anus. They both groaned aloud as his cock popped in past her sphincter.

"Ack!" Marilyn cried out when Jerry delivered a stinging slap to her upturned buttocks.

Marilyn felt every millimeter, every wrinkle, and every vein of Jerry's five and a half inches as he pushed into her. Her rectal walls squeezed and pulsed around his cock as he forced his way into her.

"Ack, oh, oh my God," Marilyn grunted as an immense pressure began building up in her guts.

Marilyn quickly caught her semen as her cock erupted in pleasure.

Jerry's staying power was remarkable. Marilyn was on the brink of a second orgasm when Jerry grunted, then bellowed and spurted copiously into Marilyn's bowels.

"Mm, that that was..." Marilyn murmured, lying next to a panting, wheezing Jerry.

"God damn, that, that was even better than I ever thought it would be," Jerry gasped out.

He kissed Marilyn almost feverishly, holding her tightly. Relaxing slightly, he combed her hair from her sweating face.

"Really? Why you need to go to this, Norwill?" Jerry asked, then kissed her.

>>.>>.>>.>>

"You were right," Andrea White said into her cell phone.

Marilyn and Ingalls were looking at listings on Monclaire Investments Properties when Marilyn's cell phone rang. Andrea White was a former classmate of Malone McNaughton and had not parted on the best of terms. Andrea saw nothing wrong with going on a date with a classmate that was in a relationship with another girl. Malone had thought Andrea's flippant attitude to be very unattractive and had severed his ties with the beautiful brunette.

"Good to know," Marilyn said. "Mm, right about what?"

"Nicholas. I mean, should have figured; any guy willing cheat on his girlfriend like that," Andrea admitted.

"Twelve seventeen Stuffler's Dam, oh, oh, twelve nineteen Stuffler's Dam; I'm putting in bids," Ingalls said.

"I uh, you, you want get together?" Andrea asked.

"That Applebee's right there? We can go to Periwinkle's right up the street?" Marilyn suggested.

"Your sister still got that apartment? We can get a Hawaiian Island to go," Andrea countered.

"Pick you up at, mm, six thirty?" Marilyn suggested.

"And that gives us five bids," Ingalls said, saving the five locations on her phone.

"Wait, wait, send me the addresses?" Marilyn asked.

Marilyn soaked in a warm bath, then spent an hour getting ready for her date. Finally she selected a cute burgundy dress with micro-fishnet stockings and beige pumps and matching purse. She made sure to have a tube of lubricant and four condoms in a pocket inside of the purse.

Andrea's stepfather, John Tottini was prepared to be quite rude when he jerked the door of the home open. He was not expecting to find a beautiful red headed girl on the other side of the door.

"Hey, I thought, you know that Malone guy? That little sissy Andrea's friends with?" John asked.

"My brother?" Marilyn smiled easily.

"Yeah, that's him. You seen that little bitch, running around looking like a girl?" John sneered.

"Mm hmm, Andrea ready?" Marilyn asked, pursing her lips in distaste.

"Move, John," Andrea snapped, edging around her stepfather. "I'm, oh! I uh, huh?"

"Ready?" Marilyn smiled, taking Andrea's hand.

"I uh, Malone?" Andrea asked, staring at Marilyn's breasts.

"I'll explain later," Marilyn hissed, pulling Andrea toward the car.

For the short five minute drive, Andrea stared at Marilyn. Marilyn explained about her recent breast implants, telling Andrea how pleased she was with the results. Marilyn also told Andrea, since she was planning to move to Norwill, Tennessee, she'd seen no need to announce her plans for breast implants to anyone.

"We're in one ten," Marilyn said, pulling up to the Home Comfort Inn.

"Oh, I uh, I thought your sister..." Andrea said, following Marilyn as Marilyn led the way to the motel room.

"Cassidy let that apartment go; she moved back in with Mom and us," Marilyn said, sliding the key card into the door lock.

Inside of the room, Marilyn pulled an unresponsive Andrea into her arms. A few kisses later, Andrea began to respond with passionate kisses of her own.

"Oh my God, they feel real," Andrea gasped, gently cupping Marilyn's breasts through the material of her dress.

"Because they are," Marilyn giggled, gently cupping and squeezing Andrea's breasts.

"Aieegh!" Andrea let out a guilty squeal when there was a knock at the door.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,076 Followers