Watching You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara2000Z
Sara2000Z
532 Followers

'Mmmm, I didn't know if you'd fit,' I'm murmuring, 'but I think you do.'

I push my fingers into his mouth and he sucks at them noisily, lifting his hips, thrusting into me rhythmically, gently, a light sheen of sweat across his chest and a look of concentration on his face. He takes my hand, lacing his fingers through mine.

'Are you holding back, Declan?'

He smiles slowly. 'This feels so good I want it to last for as long as possible.'

'Not too tight?'

He smiles more widely. 'I like that.'

'Interesting.' I raise my eyebrows at him.

We continue to rock together, both of us wanting to prolong the moment.

'You really do like to look, too,' I say.

He nods, taking my other hand now, threading our fingers together, holding on to me, unblinking.

I drop my head, surprised by how deeply I can feel him, his hunger and his need. He twists his fingers between mine.

'Look at me Margot, can you? I want to see what you like.'

Said so softly but urgently. The intensity of looking into his eyes is overwhelming, my orgasm tugging at me, but I'm still resisting it. We're moving more quickly, more deeply, I'm sitting more upright on him, taking more of him, more and more, please yes, more -

He lifts our hands, pulling me down to him, onto his chest where I'm startled by how loudly he's panting, how hard he presses his mouth to mine. And then he's rolling us until I'm on my back beneath him. He kisses me again, with his tongue this time, his breath chasing down his nose and I lift myself up to him, wanting him, wanting all of him, letting my knees drop away from his sides, flat onto the bed. He pushes himself back inside me, both of us shuddering with it.

And then he pauses, looking into my face.

'I won't break, Declan,' I whisper into his ear.

'God, Margot, I can't get enough of you.'

'Then fuck me.'

That makes his eyes widen and I arch up into him again, smiling. And trembling. Suddenly feeling the shock of how today has turned out. Unexpected is the least way to describe it.

He's moving, levering his chest up over me, pushing his hips up against mine. I arch again and he slides one arm under me, lifting me up as he sits back on his haunches, dragging me to him. I'm utterly at his mercy, my hips held high, my shoulders and head pressing down onto the bed. He thrusts once, watching my reaction to the depth and intensity of the pain and the pleasure.

'Do you like that?' thrusting into me a second time, not really needing my answer, because he can surely feel me cramping and contracting so tightly around him.

He alternates deep with shallow, his hands gripping my hips to him, steadying me as my orgasm rips through me, fighting for breath, anchored in place where we meet, his blue eyes on me until I squeeze mine shut, letting it race through me.

I want to regain my balance, but both his arms are under me now, hands hooked over my shoulders, trapping me to him as he thrusts and fucks, grunting, almost growling into my neck.

'Oh God, Declan, oh my God,' I pant, hooking my legs high over his back, squirming against him, pulling at his ass in my hands, trying to remember the last time a man made me feel like this. Ever. I'm clamping down on him. Again. I strain against him, my head back, my spine feeling like its charged with electricity, the tug from inside so powerful, almost violent, now.

He leans forward again, pushing us down flat on the bed, finds my mouth with his, holds my lips in his, his back and shoulders stiffening and twisting as he comes, his chest vibrating against me, hips rotating hard up against me.

He pulls away from my mouth, drops his forehead to mine, lowers his eyelids, his cock still throbbing so high inside me.

And then he rolls us over again, so that I'm back on top, both of us shaking together, his arms trapping me to his body, sweat between us, hot liquid already squeezing out of me, his chest heaving. We hold onto each other, our heartbeats drumming, our breathing ragged.

Goosebumps race over my skin. Declan rubs a hand over my back, reaches out and pulls the bedclothes over me. I raise my head, dare to look into those clear blue eyes of his, unsure what's next. Of course, he's looking right back at me.

Watching me.

Pushing both hands into my hair which must, by this point, be looking such a mess, coaxing me down to him. His lips are gentle, hardly touching me.

Still looking at me.

I pull on his lower lip, sucking on it, wondering what the expression in his eyes means, shifting myself on him a little, and he tangles his fingers in my hair.

'No, don't go, Margot.'

I go still.

'I'm not going anywhere -,' I begin to explain, feeling him draw his knees up and around me, seeing his vulnerability now.

'Don't leave.'

I bend to him, cup his face in my hands, let my hair drag over his skin because I think he likes that, and brush my lips across his chin, his cheeks, kissing his eyelids one by one.

'Margot?' he whispers.

'Declan,' touching my lips to his forehead, back to his cheeks, grazing his lips. 'I'm not going anywhere,' I repeat. 'But I am hungry again.'

And he smiles at that, his eyes warm, wraps his arms around my back more tightly, pressing me to him.

Sara2000Z
Sara2000Z
532 Followers