Watching You Pt. 01

Story Info
A night with your favourite deep-voiced adult content creator.
5.1k words
4.27
3.5k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday night and Veros is packed as it usually is. I have been coming here every Friday night for almost a year now and because of that, I never have to wait in line. I revel in the stares and dirty looks as I walk up to the door. I already feel the bass pounding through my body, taking over me as I step inside. I live for this feeling. Veros is my escape. Every Friday night without fail, I am here drinking and dancing my week away; letting the music, tequila, and the feel of a stranger's hands and body on me consume me completely. I make my way to the bar and order two shots of tequila. They go down smooth, instantly warming me up as I scope out the dance floor.

Bodies on bodies, writhing and grinding against each other as their hands wander, never seeming to be able to settle on a location. Bathing in the green and blue and purple lights above. I love watching them. Men on men. Women on women. One woman is sandwiched between two men. Dancing is almost as good as sex to me. Finding rhythm in each other. Grinding and touching and getting a feel for each other before it goes any further. I can already feel my nipples pebble under my crop top. I know without looking down that they are on display nicely and that anyone paying close enough attention, can see the outline of the piercing on my left nipple. I paired my top with a tight pair of jeans that accentuate my ass and a black pair of my most comfortable heels with my long, brown hair pulled back into a high ponytail.

I find a small opening almost in the centre of the dance floor. I squeeze my way through the sweaty, dancing bodies and finally let the music take me over completely. The bass runs through me. I feel the heat of the lights shining down on me. My eyes are closed. My teeth sink into my bottom lip. I let the music take me away. I sway my hips and run my hands along my body, already feeling a build up of sweat on my skin.

I feel a hard body at my back and large hands wrap around my hips. I immediately know that nothing further is going to happen with this man. There's no spark. I keep my movements small. I close my eyes, choosing instead, to focus on the music, gently moving my ass back into him. Then, I feel it. Like an electric current running through my body from head to toe to the point it makes me shiver. Every hair is standing on end. I open my eyes to try to figure out what has changed with the man behind me, and I am met with piercing eyes staring at me from the bar. His eyes are holding me captive. I don't dare to look away from him. I can't fully make out all of his features, but his body language is demanding me to maintain eye contact. How is it that this man's eyes on me does more to me than anything ever has?

I am not ashamed to say that I upped my game. This man wants to watch? I will give him the best damn show he's ever seen. I bring my hands up and start running them along my body. Down my neck. In between my cleavage, skimming the sliver of skin showing below my shirt, down to my hips and back up to cup my breasts. All while circling my hips harder against the man behind me. I almost feel bad for leading him on, but I am too lost in the feeling of this stranger's eyes on me to care. So much so that mine fall closed again, and I let the feeling wash over me. I bend my knees and drop low, rolling my body back up.

My eyes slowly open and I am devastated when the man at the bar is gone. But then, I feel cold behind me. There is no longer a warm body on me. I no longer have large hands touching me. I turn around to see where my dancing partner went, and I am met with a large, immovable wall of muscle. I slowly trail my eyes up and I am met with the sexiest man I have ever seen. He's dressed in a lavender Henley with the buttons open and god, I just want to drag my lips over the tanned skin there. I am then met with a beard surrounding the most biteable lips in existence, smirking at me. It would be cocky on anyone else, but not him. My gaze continues up and I am met with those piercing eyes from the bar. I can't help but shiver again. The lights flash white. It's quick, but I could have sworn his eyes were green. I gulp. No man has ever stunned me into silence before.

Without saying a word, he spins me, so my back is pressed close to the front of his body. His body consumes mine, completely towering over my small frame. I am powerless to stop him taking control of me, but truth be told, I don't want to. This man can do anything he wants to me. His hands immediately go to my hips and good godddd if I thought his eyes on me felt good, his hands are an outer body experience. His semi-hard cock pushes into my ass and I whimper. Fucking whimper from just that move alone. My thong is already soaked, and we haven't even started moving yet!

I experimentally push my ass back into him and the dam breaks. He's grinding into me. His hands are now roaming all over my body, cupping my breasts and skimming down to my hips and the top of my thighs. I reach my hands up behind me, circling his neck, keeping him close, even though I'm sure he's not going anywhere. We stay like this for a while. Dancing and grinding on each other. Every inch of our bodies pressed together. He presses his mouth to my ear and speaks loud enough for me to hear over the music. "He wasn't the one for you tonight." His deep, rumbling voice washes over me. My heart stutters in my chest. I wonder if he can feel it or if he can see my jaw fall open. I know that voice. The loudest of music would never deter me from knowing that voice. Billy.

I have spent countless hours watching his videos to ever mistake it. How did I miss everything else? I should have known from those lips alone. Not wanting to give anything away, I continue to dance against him. I narrow my eyes in challenge and shoot a cocky "and how could you possibly know that?" remark over my shoulder back to him. He brings those perfect lips against my neck, and I feel his breath ghost along my skin, raising goosebumps as he says, "because he wasn't me." Now that makes me falter.

He chuckles. Oh god that signature chuckle. "Let's go somewhere more private," he shouts over the music and grabs my hand, leading me through the sea of bodies to the set of stairs leading to the VIP section. He guides me to a private room that overlooks the dance floor that I didn't even know existed. I am immediately drawn to the floor to ceiling glass, watching the bodies down below. It's an erotic and heady feeling. "I was watching you from up here until that boy put his hands on you." His voice is a snarl coming from immediately behind me. I was so mesmerized by the bodies below that I didn't feel him approaching. I snort at his use of the word 'boy', but then I'm lost in the fact that out of all the people in this club, he was watching me. A thrill runs through my body. Oh baby. Little do you know; I have been watching you too.

I turn my head to the right, so his lips skim my cheek. "You are one fucking site to see...." he hesitates. His hands grasp my hips, running his thumbs along the skin peaking out there. "Sam" I fill in for him. "Sam," he whispers back. My name sounds like sin coming from his tongue and I am desperate to hear it again and again and again. I turn so I am facing him. Being this close to him is doing things to my body. My nipples are aching they are so hard, and I might as well just throw away the thong that I am wearing. It's pretty much useless at this point.

He grabs my hand, walking backwards, pulling me to the couch behind us. He sits with his legs spread, seemingly to make more room for the hard cock that is trapped behind his jeans. I felt it when he stepped up behind me at the window. God, I know how perfect his cock is and I am desperate to see it, taste it, feel it deep inside me. He grips my hips and encourages me to straddle him. My legs fall to either side of his body. Fuuuck and now I can feel that hard cock pressed against me. He smirks and shifts his hips, causing his cock to rub further into me. A moan escapes my lips from that move alone. He did that on purpose. He knows exactly what he's doing.

"From the second you walked into the club tonight," he looks deep into my eyes, "you shined. You were a beacon of light, demanding attention. A temptress drawing everyone, men and women, to you. And when you started to dance? God baby, you commanded that dance floor. Like your body was demanding the rhythm and it was the music that changed to follow you. And there was no way in hell I was letting you walk away tonight. I had to make you mine."

That is the sexiest thing a man has ever said to me. It makes me feel seen and incredibly vulnerable, but in a good way. This man. This man who I have been watching pleasure himself, and dirty talk me to mind blowing orgasms for god knows how long, truly sees me. "B-but, you don't even know me," I stupidly answer him back. It's such an irrational thing to say but my brain isn't exactly functioning properly right now. A growl rumbles through his chest and I feel it vibrate through my body. I thought the bass moving through me felt good? This feels a million times better. "I don't have to know you to know that the only hands I want on you, are mine"

There's a second of silence. A second where we are frozen in time. The calm before the storm. If I were to describe this moment, it's the match striking against the powdered glass on the side of the match box before it bursts into flame. Because the next moment, we are exploding into each other. All lips and teeth and hands. Never have I been more desperate to have someone. My body is aching like I have been on the edge for hours and we have barely even touched each other. His hands grip my ass and squeeze. I moan into his mouth as I grind down onto his rock-hard dick. How many nights have I fantasized about this? About getting on my knees for him and sucking his cock before he sinks it deep into my tight, wet pussy. How good he would feel above me, below me, whatever one. About the filthy things he would whisper in my ear as I called him Daddy. Countless. The limit does not exist.

It takes everything in me, but I pull away from his lips, not before sinking my teeth into his bottom one, giving it a hardy bite. Just enough to sting so he will still feel it later. His tongue runs along the bite, soothing the sting and I trace its movement. Our chests heaving, hands roaming leaving heat and zaps of electricity in their wake. I bend my head down and rub my lips against his neck before trailing wet kisses along it. I feel the vibrations of his groan against my lips, and it makes me smile. It's a heady feeling knowing that I affect him just as much as he affects me. I run my tongue along his neck, pulling the collar of his shirt down to follow the line of his collarbone, down to where his shirt parts and through the sprinkling of hair he has on his chest. My lips trail lower over his clothed abs, my hands trailing behind them.

I land on my knees between his spread legs. I feel his eyes on me, just like I could when I was on the dance floor and it's the most delicious feeling. I nuzzle my nose against his jean-clad cock. I can see the rise and fall of his chest quicken as he watches me. I slowly and carefully undo the button and zipper. He lifts his hips so I can drag his jeans and boxers down his muscular thighs, leaving them at his ankles. His cock slaps against his lower abdomen as its released from its confines. I am finally met with the cock I have be fantasizing about. It's even better in person. I am finally going to be able to feel the weight of it in my mouth. I am finally going to be able to run my tongue along the smooth, silky skin. I lean down and give the dripping head a kiss. I look up to see his eyes blown out black with lust. The green is no longer visible. He tracks the movement of my tongue as I drag it along my lips, chasing the taste of his pre-cum that I kissed off his tip. His salty flavour explodes on my tongue, and I already know I will never have enough.

I watch as his Adam's apple bobs on a swallow. "Slow and deep. Right? Billy?" I ask in a low tone. My teeth sink into my bottom lip. He freezes. "Y-you...you know?" he asks hesitantly. Never breaking eye contact with him, I lean down and languidly run the tip of my tongue along the underside of his cock, following the map of veins along it. I revel in the sharp intake of breath he makes. I nod. "Does that bother you?" I continue to run my tongue along him. He shakes his head 'no'. "Just.. no one has ever recognized me before." I shake my head at that. Fools. How could they not know? With that deep, rumbly voice that never fails to make me wet. Paired with those delicious, biteable lips. That perfect, solid body that was crafted by the gods, and his perfect fucking cock. "You aren't the only one that likes to watch...Daddy."

With that, I finally take his cock into my mouth and moan at the weight of it along my tongue. I hallow out my cheeks as I take him deeper into my mouth. I will never be able to take all of him, but it won't stop me from taking him to the back of my throat. I hear Billy gasping above me almost like he's surprised how good it feels. "That's right," he grits out. "Suck Daddy's cock like a good little whore." I moan at his words; words that I have dreamt about hearing in person. I feel his hands wrap around my ponytail, allowing me to maintain the slow pace I know he likes. He gives it a little tug for good measure, and I feel the delicious sting of it against my scalp.

If I didn't have clothes on right now, my pussy would be dripping all over the floor. I am trying very hard not to focus on the pulsing between my legs. I feel so empty, convulsing around nothing. I clench my thighs together to get any sliver of friction while I focus on the task at hand. I take him into the back of my throat again, focusing on breathing through my nose so I can take as much of him as possible. I gag once, twice, then pull off; a string of saliva keeping us connected. I wrap my hand around the tip of his cock using the thick saliva there as lube as I rub the sensitive head. "Oh fuuuuck! You are such a good girl! You love sucking my cock, don't you? I can only imagine how long you have wanted to do this. I bet you are dripping right now."

I whimper at his words, getting antsy on my knees in front of him. "Yes, fuck, Daddy," I whine, looking deep into his eyes and biting my lip. "I have fantasized about this for so long." Yet another rumble rolls through his chest. "God baby, I love hearing those words off your pretty lips. Suck it a bit longer for Daddy. Just a bit longer. Then, you will get your reward." I nod and take him back into my mouth, focusing on the head, flicking my tongue along it and dipping my tongue into the slit at the tip to get another taste of him. "Oohhh" he groans above me. "Right there, baby, right there, mmmmm". God the sounds this man makes!

I continue my action, not dreaming to change a thing as long as he's in pure bliss above me. "Take my dick a bit deeper baby." I immediately follow his orders. "Deeper" he moans, and I take him as deep as I can. Swallowing around him. I feel his legs tense on either side of me. "Baby," he gasps. "As good as your mouth feels, I really want to come in that tight pussy of yours. Stand up." I reluctantly stand. I really wanted to taste his warm come fill my mouth before swallowing it down. He chuckles at my pout, seemingly able to read my mind. "There will be plenty of time for that later baby." He scooches forward onto the couch, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. His lips meet the skin peaking out between my top and jeans. My pussy immediately clenches. God, I am so wound up, I could come just from this. He chuckles when I quiver at the feel of his lips there. "So responsive," he says in a playful tone, "and we're just getting started".

His lips continue to kiss my skin and his fingers work to undo my jeans, pulling them, along with my drenched thong, over my hips and down to my ankles. My thong leaves a trail of my wetness down my thighs that I refuse to be embarrassed about. I grip his shoulder in support as he slips my jeans and thong passed each heel. Now that I am free from the confines of my pants, he slowly spreads my legs apart. "Damn baby, you are drenched! I can see you glistening from here." He slowly runs a hand up my thigh. I bite my lip at the gesture, fighting back a moan. His hand pauses and he looks up at me. "Hey. Nu-uh. You don't hold back. I want to hear you, Sam" Fuck. I could listen to my name on his lips forever.

His hand resumes its path and finally comes in contact with my soaking pussy, running two fingers along my slit. My head falls back as I choke out a moan "Fuuuck Billy". He brings his wet fingers up to swirl around my swollen clit. "That's a good girl, moan for Daddy." I whimper, my chest heaving, my nipples aching and my breasts heavy. I run one hand through his hair while the other runs up my body and cups my breast. I feel the hard bud rub against my palm through my shirt, shooting a line of added pleasure straight to my clit that Billy is still rubbing a little too slowly. Its all too much and not enough at the same time. I feel Billy look up at me. "Yeah, that's right baby. Play with those tits for me. Take your shirt off. Let me see them."

My hand leaves his hair to join the other at my breast as I curl my fingers under the hem of my shirt, pulling up slowly and causing my tits to bounce as they fall. Billy's eyes immediately land on the bar bell piercing through my left nipple. Like a switch went off, he pulls me into his lap. My wet pussy meeting the back side of his hard cock as he wraps his lips around my left nipple, biting into it and tugging a little. "Mmmm, ohh goddd Daddy!" Both of my hands reach into his hair this time and pull him closer to me. He pulls away and tucks his head into my cleavage, my breasts framing his face. Panting, he says, "Baby girl, you have the most incredible tits I have ever seen." He looks up at me and grabs one in his hand. The man has large hands, but still, my breast spills out of it. "More than a fucking handful, good god!"

He turns us so that I am lying flat on my back on the couch. He stands to remove his pants from around his ankles and brings his hard body between my legs. My legs on either side of his hips. He kisses every inch of my body, my neck, my shoulder. He takes a gentle bite of my breast, causing me to arch up into his mouth. He runs his tongue between the valley of my breasts and along the underside of my right one. Every nerve in my body is firing. I feel him everywhere. His lips exploring me makes me realize that he still has his shirt on. "Billy," I grip at his shirt. "This needs to come off. I need to see all of you."

Billy sits back on his knees, smirking down at me splayed naked in front of him. He reaches behind his neck to grip the back of his shirt as he pulls it over his head, adding it to the pile of our forgotten clothes. As much as I love that lavender shirt on him, there is nothing sexier than a naked Billy. My eyes roam along his body from top to bottom, immediately finding that tattoo along his side that I have come to love so much. I have fantasized about tracing every letter with my tongue, secretly hoping he's a bit ticklish, so I can have him squirming beneath me. I reach out for him and his body crashes into me. Our lips finally meeting again. He kisses my top lip, then the bottom one. I nibble his bottom lip again and he growls against me. He runs his tongue along the seam of my lips, demanding entrance to my mouth which I willingly give to him, not even bothering to fight him on it. There's no use. I want this more than he could ever know.

12